BY ACCIDENT [L.S]

By Maguii_Sol

Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has t... More

🚲 PROLOGUE 🚲
🚲 ONE 🚲
🚲 TWO 🚲
🚲 THREE 🚲
🚲 FOUR 🚲
🚲 FIVE 🚲
🚲 SIX 🚲
🚲 SEVEN 🚲
🚲 EIGHT 🚲
🚲 NINE 🚲
🚲 TEN 🚲
🚲TWELVE 🚲
🚲 THIRTEEN 🚲
🚲 FOURTEEN 🚲
🚲 FIFTEEN 🚲
🚲 SIXTEEN 🚲
🚲 SEVENTEEN 🚲
🚲 EIGHTEEN 🚲
🚲 NINETEEN 🚲
🚲TWENTY🚲
🚲TWENTY-ONE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-TWO 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-THREE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-FOUR🚲
🚲TWENTY-FIVE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-SIX 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-SEVEN🚲
🚲 TWENTY-EIGHT 🚲
🚲TWENTY-NINE🚲
🚲 THIRTY 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-ONE 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-TWO🚲
🚲 THIRTY-THREE 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-FOUR 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-FIVE 🚲
🚲THIRTY-SIX🚲
🚲 THIRTY-SEVEN 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-EIGHT 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-NINE 🚲
🚲 FORTY 🚲
🚲 SEQUEL 🚲

🚲 ELEVEN 🚲

8.2K 302 98
By Maguii_Sol

CHAPTER ELEVEN
- Edited -

[ Louis' POV ]

I woke up the next morning thinking about Harry.
I had had a dream about him that had left me feeling sated and at peace. It was simple, wholesome and just... quiet. And with my life being as loud and busy as it was, quietness and simplicity is just exactly what I'm always chasing.
In this dream, the two of us were sitting on a rock at the edge of a lake, or maybe it was the ocean. We were hugging and watching the sunset, with the water right at our bare feet. Harry was humming a melody I couldn't quite catch. But it was pretty. 

All of it was just pretty. And it felt good.
And I really wanted to go back to sleep just to feel that again.

"Don't tell me you're thinking about that boy from the accident." - Liam said from the frame door of my room, making me jump in scare.

"Who the hell let you in?!"

Liam arched an eyebrow.

"I have a key."

"You are interrupting my privacy, Liam." - I said, covering my body with the sheets. 

"That never bothered you before." - He shrugged.

I gave him my middle finger and buried my head back on the pillow. I wanted to go back to sleep, and maybe, just maybe, dream about Harry a little more.

"C'mon, get up." - Liam said, and I felt his weight on the other side of the bed.

"It's my day off. Go away."

"It's almost midday, and I got something to show you, c'mon."

I turned around and faced him.

"What?"

"You need to come with me. It's important." - He smiled. - "Please?"

"You never say please. Why are you saying please?" - I frowned. - "It's scary."

He chuckled.

"You want to see this. Believe me."

I huffed. 

"Fine."

🚲

After getting dressed, Liam and I walked to the living room where, for some unexplainable reason, three people from my management team were sitting on the large white couch, with their laptops on their laps, watching a video.

"Okay, so today your lawyer called me." - Liam started and I frowned. This couldn't be good. - "He said that Charles Kellian is going to make another appearance today on a radio show. But that we don't need to worry, because he can't prove anything, because they don't have any videos or photos proving that you and he were at the same bar at the same time, right? That means he can't prove that the aggression actually happened either. So, hear me out. Apparently, the judge is asking both of you to find witnesses or people who can talk on your behalf. We already have every one of the crew that were there that night on board. We now need to convince the bar employees that were working that night, and other people who can assure that you're not violent that preferably aren't your family members. We need at least three people."

"Okay, that sounds fairly easy, right? Why are they here?" - I gestured to the people currently sitting in my couch.

"Because, apart from having the upper hand here, yesterday a lot of people showed support to you at the show, and people is talking about you in every channel now. Besides." - He smirked. - "We also recorded the meet and greet, remember? We went live on Instagram, and we kept the video so we could use it during the next trial. On that tape, we can see you around your fans. We can see how you treat them, how transparent you are, and especially how kind you are to them. But the most important part is when Harry appears."

"What? Did they record that too?" - My eyes widened.

"Yes, and it's amazing, because you are spontaneous, and you look completely worried about him and the way the security guards take him. With that video, people can see that you're not violent at all. Take a look." - Liam pointed to one of the computers and they replayed the video.

It was so weird to watch myself in that situation, you could see that I was genuinely shocked about seeing Harry, and that I didn't want him to go, that I didn't want him to be harmed. But what shocked me the most was his voice, and the way he said I was his knight in shining armor.
My chest tightened. Did he really think that?

"Are you sure this would work?" - I asked.

"Yes, but there's a little problem. Because the girls who were at the meet and greet had signed a permission to use their image beforehand, but Harry didn't, because well, he wasn't invited."

"You need me to ask him for his permission to use his image?"

"Exactly."

"I guess... I can text him."

"You can... text him?"

"Don't be mad. Me having his number can literally save our asses right now."

Liam sighed.

"I don't even want to ask."

"Then don't." - I smirked.

🚲

It took me a while to figure out what I would say to Harry in that text. How to even start the conversation without making it seem it was just business.
Because it wasn't just that. I was actually very excited to talk to him, and even have an excuse to see him again.

Liam told me that was not actually necessary for me to be with him in the meeting, giving it was mostly legal stuff that don't usually involve me being present.
But I wanted to be. 

I wanted Harry to come by for me. Not just to sign those papers and doing me a favor.

Until I saw it. Resting down on my dresser. The letter.
I could say that I wanted to give him his letter back.
And that would be credible enough, yeah?

As I grabbed it in my hand, I paid closer attention and noticed it was completely destroyed and taped back together. What the hell had happened to that letter?

I took a picture of it in my hand and sent it to Harry. 

Do you want it back?

Harry immediately appeared online. His reply came just seconds later.

Oh! Did I forget it? 
My head is in the clouds, I'm sorry.

It's okay. 
Do you want it back though? I can actually make you a new better one if you come by?

Really? When?

I'm off today.

Don't know if I can, it has to be today?

It's ok if you can't today, maybe tomorrow?

In a rush, aren't we?

Shit. What could I possibly answer him? I couldn't tell him it's because I need his signature to save my ass. Why would he want to sign that?
I needed something else.

Because I want to give you your ticket for next show as well. And also, because the rest of the week I'm busy.

Busy, huh?

Very much, yeah.

Why so busy? It's not like you are a famous singer or something like that.

Funny.

Thanks, it's one of my many talents.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling during the entire conversation. It felt like once we started texting, it was natural. Fluently moving forward without any effort.

I'd like to get to know the rest of them.

I don't know if you are ready yet.

You'll find out that I'm a very patient person.
So. Do you want your letter back? It's now or never.

Not very patient of you to put an ultimatum :p
But sure, where do I have to go?

I smiled like an idiot at that. I made it happen. He was coming to see me.

I'll send a car to pick you up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 2.2K 22
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ΚŸα΄€α΄…Κ ᴍΙͺsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. [ ΙͺΙ’ α΄€α΄„α΄„α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄›: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...
5.8K 599 7
Present time: Harry isn't sure if they should be together. With both of them touring they haven't seen each other in months. Is it worth it? Wouldn't...
9.9K 883 17
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« After the hardest of breakups, Harry will have to build up the courage to bring up the past and potentially fix their future. κœ±α΄‡...
14.2K 1K 9
Harry's song Him and the movie Reality Bites were the inspiration for this fic. Harry lives in a flat with his friends Liam, Zayn, and Niall. They j...