Wolf Leader S2-(KTH)

Galing kay Galaxy_Rose9

it has been 60yrs all wolfs have split up taehyung and his man has left to the human world name LA where they... Higit pa

Prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
Epilogue

part 43

237 18 1
Galing kay Galaxy_Rose9

Angel was on the couch in her pj's and was watching TV she was starting to get bored in her apartment so she give taehyung a call was he was at work she was smiling, taehyung was cleaning the tables and he felt his phone buzzing behind his pants he grab it and answered without looking.

T: hello?
A: hey babe what you doing after work?
T: head home why?
A: will im bored want to come over to watch a scary movie with me?
T: uhh okay sure.
A: ok I'll see you then.

Angel hang up immediately taehyung looked at his phone all confused.

T: what she have in mind?

Angel got off the couch and went to changed to one of her clothes that she have bought today.

Clothes

She wore this with her push up bra making it look like she's not wearing any bra the short was really short so it could see her butt cheeks alittle she was now doing her hair.

Hair

She then look at herself after doing her hair she was checking herself out.

A: alright. This outfit well really turn him on.

She walk out and waited for him it was now sundown, taehyung was getting ready to leave work til chris came to him.

C: hey wanna go clubbing?
T: no I'm heading to my girlfriends place.
C: oh ok I see have fun. I'll just go with Alex.

Taehyung smile and they both walk out leaving taehyung inside later he was now closing the Cafe and drove to angels place. Angel had popcorn, cap of beers and the movie ready she was smiling til she saw a car pulling up sns went to her widow.

A: he's here.

Taehyung got out of the car and head to angels apartment complex, he knock on the door angel open the door.

A: hey come in.
T: its so dark in here.
A: will it is movie night.

Taehyung smile and pitched her cheeks, he then saw what she was wearing he scoffed angel sat down on the couch taehyung sat next to her she got closer to him.

T: new clothes?
A: yeah..

Angel started the movie hour through the movie angel was already scared crawl up in a ball.

T: scared already?
A: shut up. I get scared easily.

Taehyung laugh and pull her close to his chest after that movie it was over angel then got up taehyung saw her behind her butt. She bend down and taehyung was already turn on.

A: im gotta get more popcorn.
T: huh? Ok.

Angel walks to her kitchen.

Taehyung pov: is she trying to seduce me with her new clothes?

Angel was looking at taehyung she sigh and look back down filling the bowl with popcorn.

Angels pov: I can't tell if he's turn on or not oh well guess it didn't work.

It was full as she was about to turn around and go back to the couch she felt taehyung backhugged her she didn't know he was there.

A: ah!taehyung..what's wrong.
T: what you trying to do to me?
A: huh?! What you mean?

Taehyung got closer to her ear and whisper seducing.

T: you know what I mean.

Angel flinched from that and was putting her legs together as taehyung pull her in more in the backhug.

A: i-i just thought...t-this outfit..well m-make you-ah...

Taehyung licked her ear angel shake more and place the popcorn down on the counter.

T: make me what?

Taehyung whispered again in her ear angel blush.

A: make...y-you turn o-on..
T: so you were trying to seduce me?
A: hmm....

Angel heavily breath holding onto taehyungs arm she felt something poking her butt.

T: answer me.
A: ah...yes! I was trying to s-seduce you.
T: well it worked.
A: huh?

Taehyung turn her around they look at each other for a good minute until taehyung pull her in for a kiss she wrap her arms around him, he place his hands on her waste. The kissed got more hotter taehyung made her jump, he walked over to her couch and lay her down angel was reaching for the controller on the table while kissing taehyung she got it and turn off the TV she feels taehyung grinding on her she moans in the kiss then she roll ontop of him he looked at her as she broke the kiss, angel let go her short white hair bun since it was hurting her while she was laying down. Taehyung rubbed her tights she look down.

A: your friend is getting hard.
T: I while wait for the room.

Angel smiles and bend down to kiss him he dig his fingers in her hair angel was just grinding on him now. Taehyung stood up now she's sitting on her lap they didn't break the kiss taehyung undone her red button that was supporting her shirt, her shirt feel down on her arm where she was holding taehyung his shoulders taehyung broke the kiss and took off her shirt and his and throw it on the couch.

A: you work out more?
T; yeah.

Angel smiles.

A: let's go finish in my room.
T: you bet.

He stood up she wrap her legs around his wist and they went to her room, taehyung lay her down and slide off.her shorts and he took off his too.

A: just do it already boo.

Taehyung loos at her and smirk he grab a condom and slide off her underwear and his boxers he put it on and put it in her and they did it after that they went off to dreamland. Next morning was the weekend angel was waking up to someone playing with her hair she moved and look up and smile taehyung was already up.

T: morning beautiful.
A; morning.

Taehyung peck her forehead.

T: how you feeling?
A: hmm....alittle.broken from last night.
T; you did good.
A: hurted my legs i can barly feel it now. So...you going home?
T: nah ill stay with you for a while..Mark can handle being home.

Angel laughed and played with his chest drawing lines with her finger.

T: hey angel.
A: yeah?

Taehyung pull out a ring out of nowhere angel was shocked.

Angel gasped.

T: well you merry me?
A: proposing at this time?!
T: hey I wanted to do this yesterday but you seduce me so I'm doing it now.
A: did you get my moms blessing?
T: I did. I told her you were at home safe and sound she was happy and she agree with me marrying you.

Angel cry alittle.

T: your answer?
A: yes...yes! *crying*

Taehyung put it on her she hop ontop of him and hugged him.

A: we are literally naked right now and you are proposing...*sob*
T: this is better then getting on one knee.

Angel laughed and kissed him.

A: best proposal ever.

She put her head on his.

T: can't wait to have many kids with you.

Angel scoffed and hit his chest then got off him and put on her oversized shirt she got from the desk next to her she went to the bathroom and turn to him.

A: wanna shower with me?
T: *scoff* you bet.

Taehyung grab a towel and hop out of bed and ran to the bathroom with angel.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.7K 411 35
Kim Seungmin is an Angel...literally. Sent down to earth to send the dead to heaven and collect the devils around. He's just a high school student s...
41.2K 1.5K 19
the second book to The Little Omega and the Big Alpha. so if you haven't read the first one, you should go and read it before you read this :). ...
363 26 16
Vampire AU "Mmm I'm so damn addicted to your blood" "Me, sinner? Tsk- U don't even know who I am" A strange living town where the humans allowed the...
55.1K 1.1K 32
"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alpha said. "Oh you know your usual run in d...