Start Again

By cuxdlez

This is a follow on by the story mintflannel. The Original hasn't been updated for three years and my little... More

So
4.
6. (Wow sorry its been a while)
7.

5.

18 3 4
By cuxdlez

She stayed here. It was awkward. She carried on looking at me. I could feel her eyes burning through the back of my neck. My mind drifted back to the conversation I had with Oikawa last night.
'So, who is this Asahi person? Does he know (Y/n), should i be worried about him, they were alone in the apartment.'

Oh shit- was (Y/n) cheating on Oikawa? I knew Ashai had a crush on her... but would he admit it? My mother mode activated. I tried to start a conversation. 'UmMm... so how's it going with Oikawa?' She looked startled. 'Uhh... great,' She tucked a strand of (H/c) hair behind her ear (like debby ryan) 'Why, did he say anything?' I shrugged ' Nope, was just wondering about Ashai, are you two still friends?'

'You could call it that...'

*

After about half an hour of awkward conversation, Oikawa arrived. 'Oh,' he smiled ' (Y/n) -chan! Your already here!' (Y/n) gave a dazzling smile 'Yup, Suga and I were talking and I picked out a perfect tattoo for us.' She handed him a photo:

'Because you like, aliens so much!' Oikawa grinned. 'You know me so well.'

And then they kissed. I felt like a third wheel. So i gave an awkward laugh. 'So shall we get going?'

*

By the time i had done their tattoos it was nearly 10. I decided i would close for the rest of the day, it was Sunday and I didn't have many clients to attend to. I walked down the street to my favourite coffee shop. I ordered a drink and sat down. Out the window of the shop i saw (Y/n) - to my surprise she was with Asahi. My Mom instinct kicked in. I decided to follow them.

*

Yall i'm sorry this chapter is short i just wanna get to the juicy bitsssss
And yas, oikawa got his tattoooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 26.3K 26
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
345K 26.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
350K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...