Lovers To Strangers

By XChokeX

This is a collab!! Tik tok users: @dracos._patronus @diggoryswhore More

The tournament
'The Boy Who Lived'
Cedric isnt dead..
Back to Hogwarts.
A What?
"Its just a game."
"Oh Tom.."
He's back
"are you falling in love?"
"I miss you"

Its time.

904 33 26
By XChokeX

RONS POV:

"what the hell did you just say." I asked staring at harry.

me and hermione looked at him in complete shock.

"look.. I promised I wouldn't say anything, it was for the best." Harry tried to explain.

"you knew he was alive, and you didn't say anything!" I yelled.

"I promised I wouldn't say anything!" he yelled back.

"do you know all the pain you could've saved y/n from?! and all you did was sit back and watch her suffer!" I screamed.

I was furious how could he just know that he was alive and watch her pain!!

"I wanted to tell her, trust me I hated watching her go through that!!" harry yells trying to get us to understand.

"I have to tell her." I say seriously.

"no you cant.." hermione says softly.

"did you know too?" I demanded to know.

"no, of course not, but if Cedric made harry promise then he must have a reason." she answered.

Y/NS POV BACK AT FORKS:

"you've got a letter." my dad says handing me a letter sealed with a red hogwarts seal.

"thanks." I reply

I take the letter and go to my room to read it.

"Dear y/n
                 you have to come back.. I know its random and stupid of me to ask you to, but I have my reasons. America isn't the best place for you.. you know it isn't y/n.. please, please come back, I need you
                                         Ron,"

"weird.." I said to myself.

before i knew it i was back at school the next day.

"are you sure you're okay? I mean you could still be in shock" mike asks trying to convince me i'm in denial.

"i'm fine.. thanks mike." I replied surely.

"cool.. yeah cool thats good." he answered.

we just got to the greenhouse for our field trip.

"We should talk." Edwards utters.

"about what..?" I asked.

"I have some questions." He answered.

"I thought we weren't supposed to ask about each other.." I muttered.

"about certain things.. but just forget about that for a second." he replies.

"why?" I ask

"im taking you to port angeles tonight." he declared.

"i'm sorry, what?" I look at him confused.

"i'll pick you up at 7." he announced.

"I never agreed.." I continued while we walked outside.

"just trust me." he says cutting me off.

"just trust me." Cedric says as I endure a flashback.

"why should I ced- Edward.." I corrected myself.

"why shouldn't you?" he glares.

"because-" I answer

"exactly, i'll see you later." he Interrupts.

EDWARD/CEDRICS POV:

"she called me Cedric, Carlisle, she knows who I am" I announce.

"well it doesn't take a genius to tell." Rosalie comments sarcastically.

"Rosalie." Carlisle stops her.

"i'm taking her out tonight. i'm going to tell her the truth. I have to." I say seriously.

"are you sure its a good idea?" Esme asks softly.

"Yes, besides, I got a letter from potter today. Ron, her best friend knows i'm, well, not technically dead." I tell her firmly.

"Why does it matter if he knows?" jasper asks.

"i'm afraid he'll tell her before I do. He's also asking her to go back. I cant loose her, not again." I reply.

"Alice do you see anything?" Emmett asks her.

"I cant say or i'm afraid it wont happen." she says softly.

"Alice please.." I beg.

"just take her out let it happen.." She smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 84 14
Originally on Tumblr [Book Two] [Finished]
27K 1K 13
โ‚โ‚™d แตขโ‚›โ‚™'โ‚œ แตขโ‚œ โฑผแตคโ‚›โ‚œ โ‚›โ‚’ โ‚šแตฃโ‚‘โ‚œโ‚œy โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚œโ‚•แตขโ‚™โ‚– โ‚โ‚—โ‚— โ‚โ‚—โ‚’โ‚™g โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘แตฃโ‚‘ wโ‚โ‚› โ‚›โ‚’โ‚˜โ‚‘ แตขโ‚™แตฅแตขโ‚›แตขbโ‚—โ‚‘ โ‚›โ‚œแตฃแตขโ‚™g โ‚œyแตขโ‚™g yโ‚’แตค โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚˜โ‚‘
48.3K 1.7K 26
Hoping for the best, ๐ˆ๐ฏ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฐ๐š๐ง moves to small-town Forks, Washington to live with her dad and brother. As she's getting situated in her new sch...
352K 2.8K 16
Detailed and more in depth one shots with all the slytherin boys from my TikTok!!. My TikTok is -newtsinthegladex2 if anyone wants to check it out. H...