Freshman, a Diary | Completed

By Shutoya

Tshedza loses her virginity to her boyfriend's best friend, now she has to understand what true love is as sh... More

Introduction
1. The Meet
2. The Friends
3. The Party i
4. The Party ii
5. The Mystery Guy
6. The Family
7. The Sex
8. The Shame
9. The Secrets
10. The Cheating
11. The Warning
12. The Kiss
13. The Visit
14. The Ruin
15. The Curse
16. The Repeat
17. The Revenge
18. The First Time
19. The Disease
20. The Results
22. The Blessers ii
23. The Date
24. The House
25. The Couple
26. The Drama
27. The Pregnancy
28. The Breakup
29. The Tragedy
30. The Hope

21. The Blessers i

97 11 12
By Shutoya

June

Friday

It was quick and sneaky, the best sex a cheater could ever have. The fact that I was thinking of Nyiko being near, or even the security guard or the other cars that might come in here, that's what made it even more pleasurable.

I got dressed, I was no longer ashamed of it, to me it was just a normal thing when it comes to Karabo, I was getting dangerously used to him. The last thing that is left for me is to fall in love with him for real, and I never wish for something like that to happen.

He got dressed as well, and after he was done, he kissed me on my cheek and started the car.

"I'm going to marry you one day," he said while the car starts moving and I just smiled. Just thinking of Karabo and me as a husband and wife, with our kids, Nah. Every time I picture my husband, it always comes back to someone opposite to Karabo, someone sweet, like Sihle. Karabo is crazy, crazy like hell and what disgust me right now is that when he gets back to his place, he's going to fuck her, right after fucking me. Men.

He drove me back to my place; it was less talking and more looking throughout the view for me. We took the same road, the Nelson Mandela Bridge one and I just couldn't get enough of the view. We arrived, and he stopped a bit further from the entrance. We don't want Sihle to see us.

"Thanks for showing me the result," I said as I was about to get off and he grabbed me by my arm.

"Not even a good night kiss?" he asked, already bringing his face toward my seat. To rush things up so that I can leave before someone sees us, I moved toward him to meet halfway. We did our good night kiss, which included him squeezing my boob. I finished kissing him and got off the car before he could say another word.

I walked back to my place while he leaves.

"Hey," I heard a calm voice calling making me turn, it was Hazel, I haven't seen her in a while, the whole exam time to be exact.

"Hey," I said back, hugging her.

"I thought it was you in that car. So, you have a new man?" she asked, sounding jealous.

"No," I shouted, looking around to see if no one heard that. The words 'new man' can make so many damages if the wrong person hears them. "I don't' have a new man, it was a friend," I whispered, bringing her back down to volume 2. We walked toward the elevator.

"You are done with the exams, right?" she asked, while the lift goes up.

"Yeah, thank God?"

"Any plans tonight to celebrate?"

"Nope, I ain't got no plans. You?"

"I do, you can tag along, I would really like it if you join."

"Oh, what are the plans?" I asked as we walk to our rooms, I can use some outing tonight, just getting some fresh air out of this place.

"My boyfriend is coming to pick me up, I'm joining him with his friends, it will be fun if you are around too, is like pens down," she said as I start thinking of how good it will be for me. That would be a good run away from Sihle situation as well. I didn't want to see him tonight, not right after I just cheated on him, again.

"What time?" I asked.

"Oh, thank you," she quipped, hugging me, and I could see I made her night by agreeing to go out with her. "We will leave in an hour, around 10. I need to freshen up first," she finished.

"I need to take a shower too," I said and got in my room as she walks down the passage to her room.

I got in my room and texted Sihle about my absent tonight. I told him I was going to the movies with my friend. He understood and told me he would just be chilling with his guys. I didn't mention who the friend was and I'm sure he assumed I was talking about Zinzi.

I lay in bed before I could start getting ready for what seems to be a party. I lay there as I think about my life; it was so easy for Karabo to just pop in everything I think about, he was taking over my mind. I was finally no longer thinking about him, but now that we had sex again, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I thought of how he told me he will marry me one day. He said it with confidence, and didn't care who I am with or what I think or feel about him; he just knew in the end, he will marry me. I liked that, maybe he is the one. And the sex, comparing with Sihle, it always comes down to Karabo, he takes the trophy.

Tomorrow Sihle and I will be finally spending our day in the hotel room. I found myself wishing it was Karabo, not Sihle. Not because I love Karabo more than Sihle, nope, that's not the case, I love Sihle, I think. But I would wish just to have the best day even if it's just this once, and that for now, it can only happen when I'm with Karabo.

I woke up and headed to the showers. I stood under the water for a few minutes before I could head back to my room. Few minutes, I was in front of the mirror, staring at my body dressed like a slut. I wore a short dress and my not so very high heels. I looked a bit different with makeup and my big afro, which was styled into soft curly dreads.

It was passing 10 when Hazel knocked at my door, I opened. She stood at the door, staring at me, pointing at her watchless wrist gesturing that we are late. She was wearing shorts and a glittering t-shirt that matches her high heel shoes; holding a clutch bag, looking nice and slutty. I stripped off my few things from my not so fancy bag and shoved them in her clutch bag. I held my phone by my hand, and we walked to the elevator.

"You look so gorgeous," she said as we walked in the elevator.

"You too," I said, and we both just laughed.

"He is already downstairs. I don't know who he is with down there so, let's prepare to meet some new peeps," she said, fixing her hair and I just pulled my hair out to look bigger.

We walked to the car, a Mercedes Benz AMG. The boyfriend, I guessed, walked toward us and hugged Hazel as he carried her up.

"I missed you," he said as I stood by the side, not knowing what to do. "And you must be Tshedza," he continued, as he hugs me too, with his fake American accent and right there, I could see he wasn't the boyfriend I met the other day.

"This is Ronald Tshedza, my boyfriend," Hazel said to me, winking. We walked to the car. He got in a driver's seat. He was with another guy who was occupying the front seat. Hazel and I took the back seat.

"Hey Tshedza, this is my boy Oliver," Ronald said as he starts the car.

"Hi," Oliver said as he turned his face to us at the back, which was awkward as he was staring at both our thighs.

"Hi," I said, trying to pull down my dress.

"And that's my girl Hazel," Ronald continued, and Hazel said hi.

The car drove past Park Town and all the way out of all these places I knew. The guys were busy talking about their work; they seem to be colleagues as they were talking about their boss.

"You lied to me," I whispered to Hazel, as she flirts with her boyfriend through the rear-view mirror.

"You wouldn't have agreed if I didn't," she whispered back, and I was just so angry at her. I thought I was going out with her boyfriend and his friends who will be our age, not these big older guys. I looked at the one we got introduced to; he might have been brought for me. I will have to spend my night with him. I'm just a kid.

They continued talking with their fake accent, which in some moment, it sounded like I was watching Africa Magic channel. Are these guys Nigerians? I thought to myself. They were not south African you can tell by their accent.

"Nigerians?" I whispered to Hazel, asking her.

She shook her shoulders, implying that she doesn't know and I almost fainted, we are out with people we don't know. "I'm joking, Ronald is from Zimbabwe, I don't know about his friend," she whispered back.

"We should get some drinks before we get in the house," Oliver said, and I looked at Hazel, disappointed. We are not going out, but to their place, my body was already raining fear, I can't be indoors with this guy, he is going to rape me, I thought, looking at the passenger one.

We arrived at some pub. "We need to get you, ladies, some drinks. What are you drinking?" Ronald asked as he parks the car.

"Can you get us a Strawberry Lips," Hazel called, and I just sat there, angry. I don't even like strawberry lips, it tastes somehow to me, I mean who mix strawberry cream and tequila and drink it, they might have been drunk when they inverted that drink. But because I was angry, just thinking of how I could get back to my room, I didn't even have the power to call my own choice of drink. I just sat there and nodded.

I got off the car, and she followed me.

"I'm sorry Tshedza, you don't have to hook up with his friend if you don't want," she said.

"Are you crazy, you thought I was gonna hook up with him. You think that's all that's worrying me. Hazel, I thought we were going out, to a club where there will be other people around. We can't be indoors with these guys, it's dangerous."

"I'm sorry I didn't know Ronald's friend will be this big, but as for the last statement is not true."

"Do you even know that Ronald? or you just met him today."

"I know him, I wouldn't have come with him if I didn't know him," she defended herself, and I just stared at her for more information. "He's kind like my lunch money," she finished.

"Your what?" I asked. I heard what she said I just wanted it to be repeated.

"Okay, he is my sugar daddy. He's not really my boyfriend, but he takes care of things Thando can't."

"Well, I have already figured that out, all I'm concerned about is where are we going from here? the four of us?"

"His place, I think."

"I really am not comfortable about this Hazel. You need to tell him to take me back first. And next time, don't invite me," I retorted and started walking toward the car. She followed behind like she didn't care. Ronald was walking back with few drinks in his hands. Oliver opened the trunk which has a cooler box which was already full of other beers. They tried squeezing the bottle of the strawberry lips bottle and a box of red wine in the cooler.

"When we get home, the drinks will be cold so no worries," Ronald said as he sees me staring at him. After he was done, Hazel grabbed him away from Oliver and me. She whispered something to him. I guess she was telling him that I wanted out. They finished their family meeting and came back to the car. Ronald talked to Oliver who was preparing to get in front and in seconds, Hazel took the front seat, and Oliver was joining me at the back, are they kidding me.

"Hi, again," Oliver said as he joined me at the back.

"We will take you home. I need to get home first and put the drinks in the fridge," Ronald said as he starts the car, Hazel turned and looked at me smiling, I wasn't.

The car pulled off while the family in front whispered and giggled talking about whatever it concerns only them. Oliver tried talking to me by asking me about myself, which course I am doing, how is varsity treating me so far, and he ended up being my motivational speaker by advising me about varsity aspects.

As we were talking and he was asking me so many questions, I only had one question for him. "Where are you from?" I asked, out of the blue.

"I'm from Nigeria," he said.

"Alright, what do you do?" I asked. I might as well converse with him, know him a bit. It might be better to know your serial killer before they serial kill you.

"Oh, I'm working. I came here last year, my friend hooked me up with a job, so I came," he replied, but I lost interest. Working doesn't really answer my question unless you tell me what kind of job you do, you might be a car theft for all we know. I can't be in his presence for any longer.

We got to a lovely complex, very nice. Where are we? I thought. We got in, and they carried the drinks out of the car. I got off the vehicle and waited just next to it when they all match inside the house. Ronald realised I wasn't following so he put the cooler down and turned back for me.

"We are just taking the drinks in, and I need to change. We will be driving you back in a minute," he said, trying to pull me toward the house.

"I just need to get back and study," I said, a bit scared of him.

"I know, students, that's what you do but aren't you done with the exam,"

"Not really, my final paper is on Monday,"

"Okay, I will drive you. Don't worry. It won't take 10 minutes we will be out just now. But you can't just stand out here is not safe," he said, and I joined him. Hazel and Oliver were already at the door, and when we got there, Oliver was unlocking the door.

"Are you okay?" Hazel asked me.

"I hate you," I said with my teeth not moving, and she realised I was serious.

We got in, and they showed us to the living room which has a huge tv and a beautiful couch. In a minute, the TV was on, and Oliver was pressing the remote over and over trying to find a channel. He found where there was music playing, and he turned the volume up. Hazel started dancing, she was already tipsy by the wine she drank on the way, and I don't know what else.

"Come on baby girl, just dance, we will drive you in a minute," Ronald said, and I just looked at Hazel like I could kill her with my eyes.

"Okay come on, lets hit the bathroom," Hazel said, dragging me to the bathroom. We got in, and she closed the door. The bathroom was so beautiful with the touch of a woman you could feel it. Then I saw some women fragments in the cupboard.

"He has a wife?" I asked Hazel before she could explain why she dragged me in here.

"Well he is old so... I don't care," she said, and already she was jumping to another topic. "Why are you mean, you know you can hide it a little that you don't like them, showing it in their face is not gonna make things easy. Drink something and loosen up a little."

"Is not like I don't like them, I just don't know them, and I want to get out of here."

"Well if they refuse to drive you, I mean us, are you gonna fly out of here? It will be clever to act like you like that guy he has his own car too maybe he can drive you," she said, and I wish I could just slap her right there.

"I'm not travelling with Oliver alone. I don't know him."

"Tshedza, you have to learn that you are not a kid anymore. Do whatever you want, but I can assure you, Ronald is not gonna drive you back, at least not now but in the morning," she said, and walked out, slammed the door. I sat there, thinking of what I will do to escape this madness. I guess it's time to do some acting Tshedza, I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.6K 57
Layla has had a one-sided, secret 'love affair' with her brother's long-standing best friend, Riaan. It started at age 16 and she has never quite got...
287 4 23
"Welcome to the first year of my college life" To the readers: Let's go to our college together and enjoy this first year of college together with me...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...