The Strays โŽˆJohn B RoutledgeโŽˆ

Von SiriusCatBennett

๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”น๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•ค ๐”ธ๐•Œ What if John B's uncle didn't leave until late May? What if there was no treasure... Mehr

The Strays
Epigraph
Aesthetics
Playlist
Tiny Cabin
Where We Belong
Pinky Promise
Missed Opportunities
Dick
One Thing After Another
Vices
I Wish I Wish Upon a Star
The Wreck
Payback's a Bitch
The Stray
The Polo Pussies
Party Crashers
The Catalyst
The Five Stages of Grief
Summer's Over
Epilogue 1: A Series of Events
Epilogue 2: Winter Wonderland
The Pogue Handbook ๐Ÿ”…JJ Maybank๐Ÿ”…
Fun Facts
Alternative/New Aesthetics

First Time for Everything

4.3K 67 165
Von SiriusCatBennett

Chapter 13: First Time for Everything

THE CHAPTER IS LONG BUT LIKE WORTH IT????????

{This is the only chapter being posted without having at least one to fall back on. Be aware this means it may be longer than usual until the next one is out 😊}

~SiriusCatBennett

⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈

CJ was gone for two days. She spent both of them at the tiny cabin, thinking, but mostly distracting herself. Her mind was in turmoil, going over the kiss over and over and over again. Every time, she would catch herself and throw herself into something to forget about it. She'd been so desperate for distractions that she'd even dug the old walkman from the file cabinet. That thing got her through her entire day of work. The headphones in her ears were the only things that kept Kie from hounding her about what was going on.

Over the course of those two days, CJ finished the song she'd been previously working on and started on a new one. However, the thoughts that kept infiltrating her brain made it near impossible to keep focused and so she turned to other mediums.

The bottle in the cabin had been replaced and CJ admittedly got more drunk than she should've. This, sadly, just made things worse and she couldn't get the boy off of her mind. Drunk her really couldn't stop thinking about how his hands felt on her. How they were soft and yet undeniably calloused. How pink his lips were and how beautiful his eyes were when they shined from the reflection off the water. But eventually, even drunk her realized where her thoughts had turned and searched for another distraction.

Which involved a hatchet.

Luckily, CJ was coordinated enough to not chop her foot off while cutting the downed tree limbs, but once sober in the morning, she realized how bad that could've ended. I wonder if John B would kiss me if I didn't have legs.

No.

Sighing, CJ pulled herself out of bed and sauntered over to the metal cabinet. Pulling out clothes, she quickly slipped into a pair of loose, practically shredded jean shorts and a red cropped tank. Finding one of JJ's short sleeve black pullovers, she tugged the button-up on. As much as she wanted to keep avoiding John B and real life, she had to go back to the Chateau. There was no doubt in her mind that her brother was worried and if she missed today's plans, she'd have her own head.

Wandering down the streets with headphones stuck in her ears, she began noticing the small details around her with a start; porch lights on, the sound of air conditioners, a teenager running down the road with a charged cell phone.

The power was back on.

The thought made CJ smile slightly as she noticed more of the lights on around her. Everyone seemed happier, less stressed now that they had running water and something other than the seawater to cool them off. CJ wished that she could feel like that for more than a moment, but her thoughts soon started drifting once again.

Did John B have feelings for her? She supposed it wouldn't really be too far fetched. The two had been friends almost their whole lives and they'd always shared a special bond. People constantly thought they were together, even JJ called them lovers.

CJ wasn't exactly experienced when it came to relationships and feelings. The only relationship she'd been in had only lasted a month and ended once she realized it wasn't going to go anywhere. Other than that, she'd only been on one date (with a Kook she later realized was friends with Topper) and the obvious one night stands with the Tourons and occasional random Pogue. She had no idea what it would truly look like for someone to be more than attracted to her, and even then, she usually needed obvious confirmation. How was she supposed to know what her own feelings meant?

The Maybank's thoughts cut off as she arrived at the Chateau. She could see JJ and Kie out front, playing with the chickens. JJ was rolling around in the grass while Kie laughed at something he was saying. Pope was a little further off, feeding treats to his favorite hen. John B was nowhere in sight.

Taking a deep breath, CJ shoved her hands in her pockets and continued forward. Her little family continued in their motions, and as the girl grew closer, a timid smile grew on her face when she heard her twin's peal of laughter as he messed with the rooster. Part of her relaxed slightly.

Pope was the first one that saw her. The hen he'd been feeding had clucked softly, walking towards her as she grew closer. After all, Pope's favorite chicken was very fond of CJ. Henrieta was a sweet girl.

Popping up from the ground, Pope's expression had dropped into one of relieved tension. He'd crossed over to her as quickly as he could without running and smashed her into his arms. The boy was holding her much too tightly, but she didn't mind as she wrapped her arms around him in a light embrace.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Just needed some time to myself, Pops."

Squeezing her extra tight for a second, the Pogue let her go. CJ only got about two seconds of seeing his now smiling face before she was grabbed up once again, this time by her brother. She would recognize that blonde hair anywhere as he spun her around in a circle, arms wrapped tightly around her waist. A tiny peal of laughter fell from her lips when he set her down.

"Talk to him or I'll kill you." He grumbled in her ear, low enough that the other two couldn't hear. "He's been complaining to me ever since you left."

Pulling away from JJ, her brows furrowed slightly. Where even was he?

"Holy shit."

CJ's question was answered as her breath caught in her throat. Spinning around, she easily caught sight of the Routledge boy stopped on the patio steps, wiping his hands off on a rag. The old thing was left on the railing as he stepped forward. It looked like he was about to rush forward, that familiar twinkle in his eyes, but he stopped. That shimmer turned dull, replaced with uncertainty.

"Hey."

"Hey." He responded lightly, looking her over. It was mainly to make sure she wasn't hurt, but he'd be lying if he said she didn't look amazing. "Didn't know if you'd show."

"Of course I showed." A tiny smile pulled the corners of her lips as she tried to push through the tension. "It's tradition."

"Well then get your ass inside." JJ boasted from behind her. CJ turned her head to see the bright-eyed look on his face, followed by Kie tapping her ass to get her moving. "We've got a party to plan."

And so that's what they did. Sitting in the living room, drinking beers CJ had stolen from the Porthole on the way home, things almost seemed normal. The only thing to show that it wasn't were the looks John B and CJ kept sending to each other. The tension was so palpable that at one point, Pope almost locked them in the bathroom together.

For the Pogues, birthdays were important. None of their families (minus Kie who didn't like the ways her family tried to celebrate) had much money to make a whole thing out of it. CJ and JJ hadn't gotten as much as a cupcake from their father in years. As such, every year, the Pogues did something for their birthdays.

When they were younger, they started the tradition of getting together the day prior to plan out what they would do the next day. Back in the day, that usually just meant sneaking into the movie theater or spending the day on the beach without any adults. As they got older, it morphed into surfing and barbeques, and most importantly, booze and bongs.

July nineteenth was the day two Maybanks had come into the world. In less than twenty-four hours, the teenagers would turn seventeen, motioned into their new age with loads of liquor and people that they only really called friend when the school was open.

This year, they'd decided Pope would take over CJ's cooking job and make everyone some worthy seafood on the grill. The Pogues would spend the afternoon soaking up the summer sun and the night partying hard. With the lights turned back on, the fairy lights in the yard were lit up once again, making for the perfect atmosphere.

Invitations were easy now that the cell towers were back up and phones were charged. By the end of the night, everyone that was deemed trustworthy enough not to steal from the Routledge abode had confirmed they'd be there.

The rest of that night had been pretty awkward. The two kept away from private conversations as much as possible, Pope had to head home, and JJ and Kie had gone outside, doing whatever it was they were up to. CJ had been adamantly pushed into the bathroom, being told that she needed to take a nice bath now that the hot water was back. The poor girl hadn't been able to grab pajamas and had very unfortunate timing, literally running into John B as she came out of the steamy room. While John B stared down at her with wide eyes that she swears started to look down, CJ blushed and made a mad dash into the bedroom.

She quite literally locked herself in that room and didn't come out.

Neither of the Pogues slept very well that night. By the time two a.m came around, CJ had rolled over in bed, pulling the bong onto the bed next to her. John B could hear her coughs for the next thirty minutes as she desperately tried to get stoned enough to pass out. She eventually accomplished it and almost as if he could tell, John B fell asleep minutes later.

The next day came with a big stretch and the realization that she was a year older. Despite her inner turmoil, the rush of endorphins paired with the waking delirium pushed her out of bed. Rushing through the house, she pulled the back door open, spotting JJ easily. The boy was passed out in the hammock with Kie lounging in the opposite direction. The Maybank didn't have time to register the fact that one of them would probably hit their heads as she jumped in the thing, promptly rolling off of it with her brother tumbling with her.

JJ groaned loudly, not processing what was happening. That was very quickly followed by a noise of excitement. Pulling his sister further into the embrace, the girl giggled, ignoring Kie's grumbles from behind her.

"Ayy, Happy Birthday!"

"Happy Birthday!"

The day seemed to almost rush by and CJ was sure it was because her thoughts weren't plagued quite as often with her and John B's kiss. When she was though, it was often quite hard to tear her thoughts away. John B hadn't been around before and every time she saw him, the thoughts clicked. How good he looked in his swim shorts and open button-down. How his sandy brown hair looked in the sun and how it would feel to run her fingers through it. Despite trying to stay away from him as much as possible, every time she turned around, she was closer to him. And when he looked at her with that smile, the sheepish one that still managed to somehow turn her stomach in knots, CJ realized something was different. Well, not different, per se. She wasn't reacting differently, she was simply now realizing these were her reactions.

As the day progressed, she started realizing more and more that this is how she'd reacted for years. She'd never really taken notice of it as she'd only ever seen John B as her closest friend, but she'd always reacted in ways that didn't exactly constitute a normal friendship. She would get flustered and nervous when he got close to her. Her skin would flush. Just as she had all day, she'd always gravitate closer to him even if he was right next to her. All those times they'd gotten a little too caught up in each other when they were drunk or even just on too late nights when the sleep deprivation set in. Her subconscious had literally been trying to get her to stop being a dumbass.

And she still hadn't noticed.

Then there were the dreams. How they were always cuddling and the light touches that weren't at all necessary. As the night progressed even further, she began realizing that the love she'd always had for him hadn't quite been that of a friend. She'd never known romantic emotions because she'd had them without realizing it. She'd been so young when it began, she'd mistaken her love for John B as simply that of incredibly close friends, and subsequently, was completely lost.

Still incredibly conflicted, even if she was starting to come to her senses, CJ chugged a beer as the party officially started. Teenagers were milling around, mostly outside, as they danced to the music blasting through the speakers. She wasn't sure what was playing at the moment but Kie and JJ put a playlist together, so the music was good.

Wandering around the yard with a cup of whiskey in her hand, CJ mingled with the Pogues she hadn't really seen since school let out. At one point, while she was laughing with a boy, she'd caught John B's incredibly jealous eyes. He looked away immediately.

"Yo, Ceej! Come 'ere!"

At the slurred yell from her twin brother, CJ immediately followed his voice. The boy was up on the porch, swaying just a little. Kie and Pope were with him and once she walked up to him, he slung an arm over her shoulder.

"Popeye here is gonna," hiccup, "he's gonna smoke."

Eyes blown slightly wider, a lightness filled her eyes as her mouth spread into a grin. It was practically a right of passage to smoke as a Pogue. Even if it was just once. They'd been wondering when Pope would give it a try.

"Guys, guys," Pope called, holding his hands in front of him, "seriously, calm down, it's not a big deal."

"'Not a big deal'?" CJ hollered, being a bit too loud but who was she to care. "Pope, you're like... you're like gonna be a man now. Hold on, you're not smoking one of JJ's joints."

"You know, I take s-serious offense at your hatred of my masterpieces."

Patting him on the chest, CJ turned her head, facing the rest of the party-goers. "Hey!" She called, getting some of their hazy-eyed attention. "Who's got a blunt wrap?"

Simultaneously, three people pulled out swishers. Through blurred vision, she saw that one of the boys held an orange one and gestured him forward. Admittedly, in her drunken state, the motion had been a bit too sultry. The scowl on John B's face, who had just joined the fold, proved it. Not that she saw it with her current one-track mind.

"Mango, mango, mango." She trilled, twirling out from under JJ's arm. She hadn't realized quite how close her best friend was as she stumbled into him.

Catching herself on his bicep, she couldn't help but tighten her hold lightly, her pulse speeding up at how toned his muscles were. The boy had reached out, wrapping an arm around her waist to steady her. His grip was firm and his touch was scalding.

"S-sorry." She hiccuped, giggling away her hormones as her face flushed.

The couch was where she'd been headed. Everyone was already huddled up around it as she threw herself down, pulling a hidden baggy of weed from between the cushions. The grinder they rarely used was sitting on the table and she easily used it to cut the weed into tiny pieces. Even in her inebriated mind, she managed to cut a (mostly) straight line into the swisher with her Smith and Wesson.

"You want the innards?" She questioned, looking up at the boy with a giggle. She thought his name was Jared. Anyways, Jared nodded and so she poured the tobacco into a dry solo cup and handed it over.

Soon enough, a very drunkenly rolled blunt was born. Despite this, it was still very nicely made, seeing as CJ was an absolute pro at the art.

"Alright. Newbie gets greens."

Walking closer, CJ could practically feel the magnetic pull towards John B. She pushed against in, standing in between her brother and the boy now holding his first blunt. CJ quickly pulled her zippo from her pocket, handing it over.

The whole party almost seemed to stop. It's like everyone knew there was a fresh weed smoker. Even the ones that had been making out against the house seemed to turn slightly just to get a small look.

Flicking the lighter, it took the tipsy boy a few tries before the wick lit. The small family of Pogues noticeably leaned forward, eager to watch their boy hit the blunt for the first time. Just like he'd seen them do dozens of times, he held the blunt out in front of him and ran the flame over one end. Once it had burned off the spare edges and started to glow orange, he brought the paper to his lips and fully lit it. Sucking in a gulp of air, he ended up hitting it a bit too harshly and a bit wrong, causing him to keel over in a coughing fit.

Big ass grins covered the group's faces and while John B patted his back, the entire party erupted in a series of shouts and whoops. Looking up with slightly watering eyes, Pope eyed the party, a smile growing on his lips as he got the rush of belonging. Beside him, CJ raised the blunt to her lips and hit it without any issues.

"How you feelin', big man?"

Slightly shaking his head, he straighened up, plopping on the arm of the couch. "Fuckin' wrecked."

"Hey, I work there."

The words had come from an absolutely inebriated Kie who was lounging on the couch. Arm over her head, her eyes were closed as rambunctious giggles fell from her lips. Her laughter only grew as Pope fell off of the arm of the couch, his limbs tangling in her own.

"Oh my god, you're so heavy, get off."

"Nah, I'm comfy."

CJ laughed and leaned against her brother as John B, Jared, and the two of them finished off the blunt. When it was gone, CJ had looked over at John B, her focus constantly pulled towards him. The giggles falling from her lips were abruptly cut short. John B had this look on his face, and she couldn't quite tell what it was, but she was well aware of the feeling stirring in her gut. It was incredibly apparent now and as her pupils began dilating, she made a hasty exit onto the lawn. Grabbing a random, almost empty liquor bottle from the ground, she tipped it upside down and swallowed the last of the bottom shelf booze.

She didn't get much farther as a hand wrapped around her bicep, whipping her around. Breath hitched, she stared up into John B's eyes. The fact that they were barely holding back anger didn't change how lost she found herself.

"So, are you just gonna avoid and ignore me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Admittedly, that wasn't one of her best moments. It was quite obvious that she was avoiding him when she literally disappeared for two days.

"Oh, oh. You're not. That's-that's just great. I guess everything's fixed." Blowing air through his nose, John B shook his head, letting go of her arm. As he was about to walk away, CJ grabbed onto him instead.

"H-hey. Pogues don't lie to Pogues." She slurred slightly, brows furrowing as she unintentionally pulled him closer to her. In response, John B pulled his arm out of her hold.

"Pogues don't- CJ what are you doing? Don't you get it, you're driving me crazy." He reached up, emphasizing by pulling on his hair wildly. "I-I mean, how can you sit right there and look at me every day with those gorgeous blue eyes and have no idea I'm in love with you?"

CJ's breathing stopped. It felt like the world stopped around her but began spinning at the same time. She couldn't quite keep her focus straight as her legs almost buckled underneath her. Her mind was swimming with millions of thoughts, none of them ever quite reaching the surface.

John B stared down at her, his eyes blazing as he searched her eyes. As they continued to stay blank, dazed and wide, he deflated. Backing up, he turned around and began walking away. The only thing he could feel was pain and now he was extremely intent on getting shit faced, probably making more bad decisions than he already had. But who the fuck cared when the only woman he'd ever love didn't love him back?

As he turned around, panic flooded CJ's system. Her feet were planted to the ground and she couldn't open her stupid mouth. Her mind was racing faster than her heart and her breathes were coming quicker. In her drunk mind, something seemed to finally snap and her feet unplanted as she stepped after her boy.

"Wait!" She called, eyes blown as they slightly teared up from the strain. She wasn't quite sure what she was about to do, and the eyes on her should've made her wired with anxiety, but all she could see was John B turning around to face her, that look of sadness twinged with hope on his face.

"You're amazing." She started, swallowing the nerves down harshly as the boy fully turned around to face her. "Y-you've always been there, even when all I had was my brother. A-and you're my family. You-you've always been my home, and when ours crashed to the ground you didn't waste a moment to offer me your own. Y-you stayed. You stayed even though I'm fucked up. Even though my dad can't go a few weeks without hitting me, when I'm barely even there." Inhaling deeply, her eyes only continued to widen as John B took steps towards her, his eyes beginning to darken. "I-I mean, you look at my battle scars and you-you tell me I'm beautiful when literally anyone else would rather throw me off a cliff. I-I wouldn't even call them that if it wasn't for you. Yo-you're my best friend. I-I mean, you're the best person I've ever met." Staring up at the boy that was now directly in front of her, CJ's voice dropped to a level that even he could barely hear. "What do you want me to say? That I fell in love with my best friend and had absolutely no idea? 'Cause I did. And I-I'm not gonna lie about it. I'm not-"

CJ wasn't even sure what else she was going to say, but she didn't get to say it. Within the next second, she was in John B's arms, being pulled flush against his skin. She didn't hear the cheering from the few people around them as her arms snaked around his neck, pulling him impossibly closer.

The moment their lips met, it was like fireworks. Her stomach twisted harshly and it was quite obvious that John B felt the same as he began walked forward. The girl ended up pinned to a tree, mouth pressing against his fervently while his hands began wandering over her hips. Everywhere he touched ignited fire and she couldn't believe it had taken her this long to realize it was always him.

A groan fell from John B's lips as she tugged on his hair lightly and ran her tongue across his upper lip. The boy tugged her closer, hooking his hands underneath her thighs as he easily lifted her onto his hips. Back pressed against the tree, CJ moaned lightly as her legs wrapped around his hips.

"Holy shit, is this really happening?" He questioned, only leaning back slightly to ask. The only response she gave was a big smile as she pulled him back to her. There was no way he was gonna stop kissing her now. And touching her. And just loving her.

CJ had gone so long without feeling this and she felt like she had jipped herself. Feeling his fingers run over her hip bones, trailing over her bare skin. When she thought back, she realized he'd harbored feelings just as long as she had and her own stupidity had gotten in the way. Well, not any longer.

"Get a room." They heard someone groan. The two pulled away only slightly to give their responses: a middle finger from John B and a 'shut the fuck up, it's my birthday' from CJ.

Going back at it, a soft moan fell from the Maybank's lips as one of John B's warm hands pressed to her cheek. The boy pushed her hair back gracefully, kissing down her neck as she tilted her head back. Now given better access, his tongue trailed up the skin and he nibbled on her ear.

"Fuck."

John B groaned as her hips bucked into his own, biting down on her collarbone. The girl's head was swimming as he pulled her off of the tree, carrying her towards the house. Their lips reattached and they completely missed Pope's 'finally!' as they passed him on the porch.

Luckily, there weren't many people in the house or they might've crashed into someone. At one point, John B tripped over a paper plate, looking down at the floor to kick it. CJ's giggles made him look at her with a love-filled smile before he dove into her again.

Rounding the corner, John B slammed her into his bedroom door as he reached for the door handle. Jiggling it, the thing didn't turn and looking down at it in confusion, he realized it was locked.

"Fuck." He growled, the sound making CJ's pupils dilate. "JJ, I'm gonna kill you!"

"Fuck off!"

Groaning, John B pulled away slightly, looking down at her with blown eyes. They were dark, swimming with desire and awe as he ran his thumb over her lip. What should they do? There was no way he'd take her into his father's room and there were too many people here to just lay on the pull-out.

Seeming to be on his same train of thought, CJ's eyes suddenly lit up, turning incredibly mischievous. "The boat."

Eyes widening, a lopsided grin pulled onto his lips. "You naughty little minx."

Pressing her further into the door, he kissed her passionately before pulling away. Gently setting her down, he grabbed her hand, pulling her through the masses. The two were full of big grins and giggles as he dragged her through the crowd. During the journey, they kept pulling one another closer, stealing kisses and teeth dragged lips.

CJ giggled loudly, squealing as John B picked her up again, stepping onto the HMS Pogue. Their friends would surely kill them if this turned into sex, but neither gave a single fuck. Let them complain.

John B kissed her again, their teeth clashing slightly since they were still smiling. As CJ's back hit the floor of the boat, her over shirt having been previously discarded, she reared back up with a screech.

"Oh my god, that's so cold."

Laughing, he kissed her forehead sweetly before stretching over the top of her. One of the storage spots was easily opened as he pulled out two blankets, maneuvering them around so one was below them, the other over top. Laying over her, his left elbow keeping him from crushing her, the boy tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. His finger trailing over her skin gave her shivers.

The eyes that stared back at him were filled with such intense emotion, he almost had to look away. Instead, he was drawn in like a drug as they shared equally passionate expressions.

"You're so fucking gorgeous."

Eyes glistening, CJ raised her hand to lay it on John B's cheek. Tracing circles into the skin, she looked up at him with awe.

"Say it again."

"You're gorgeous." He repeated, leaning down to press a kiss to her collarbone. "You're seriously the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I can't believe this is happening."

CJ was lost for words, a hum bubbling up that she didn't consciously allow. Her cheeks flushed slightly and she was caught in a trance as she looked at the boy above her. When she didn't respond, he pulled away from her skin to make sure she was alright.

"You okay?"

Nodding fervently, she moved her hand to lightly push back his curls. As she ran her hand through the soft pieces, his eyes closed and he groaned. "Why does it seem softer?"

"I-I dunno." He stuttered, leaning into her touch as her fingernails continued to lightly scratch his scalp. "CJ."

The way he said her name - no, moaned her name - made goosebumps appear on her skin.

"What?" She asked coyly, pressing her fingernails a little harder. He groaned loudly as her fingers threaded at the nape of his neck, tugging his head back. "Problem?"

"Oh, my god. I'm gonna kill you."

"Promise?"

Groaning, John B dove forward, capturing her lip between his teeth. "Seriously, don't start anything you're not gonna finish."

"And if I want to finish it?"

John B pulled away, eyes suddenly lightening up as he looked down at her. Running his fingers down her cheek, he toyed with the strap of her tank top. "We don't have to do that."

"Johnny?"

"Yes, star?"

CJ's heart soared at the nickname. It had always held a special place in her heart. "I want to."

Focus returning to her eyes, the boy's brows furrowed slightly, concern marring his drunk features. His head cocked to the side slightly as his eyes flitted over her features. "You sure? Like totally?"

"Yes." She breathed, completely enraptured. "Do you?"

"Absolutely."

Diving back in, the boy's lips pressed to hers as she wrapped her legs around his waist. When her fingers tugged at his sandy curls, his hips bucked forward and she gasped at the feeling. Chasing more, her hips rolled into his as she pulled him closer.

"God, you're heavenly."

CJ giggled, but as John B's lips trailed down her throat, her breathing became more ragged. One of his hands was trailed over her hip, pushing up her shirt while the other still held himself up. CJ's heart was racing as he slowly pushed the material up her torso, eventually throwing it haphazardly behind him. While he did that, CJ tugged the open button-up down his shoulders - the only shirt he was wearing. Her hands most certainly trailed over his taut muscles and as she looked down, her breath hitched. The man was absolutely breathtaking and she couldn't help but run her hands over his lean, tanned torso. He let her have her way, watching her for a moment before he laid her back down on the soft blanket.

"You ever messed around in a boat before?" She questioned, biting her lip as she looked up at him. His gaze was running over her, lip stuck in between his teeth. "I've heard it really gets rockin'."

Shaking his head, a twinkle sparkled in his eyes as he smiled. "I'm in love with an idiot."

Heart souring at the words, she tugged him back towards her. From there, things got increasingly steamy as she played with the hem of his shorts. He was groaning and just as he was about to ask her to stop teasing, she pulled the strings loose. Using her feet, she pushed the swim trunks down until he could push them off his feet.

Kissing down her chest, his gut twisted as she let out breathy little moans. He continued all the way down her stomach, unbuttoning those shredded shorts to tug them down her legs. As he pulled them, he kissed down her inner thighs, grinning slightly as she squirmed. Looking up at her from between her thighs, he smirked mischievously.

"Cat got your tongue?"

And purposely, as she looked down at him, the boy licked a stripe over her bikini bottoms. Her eyes widened slightly and her head fell back, hitting the deck a bit hard. She seriously couldn't believe what the fuck was happening. Had that really just happened? No, she was dreaming again, right?

"You dream about me?"

Realizing she'd said that out loud, the girl blushed as John B slinked back up her figure. Instead of answering, she just grabbed his head, pulling him towards her. He wasn't one to complain as her lips mashed together with his, fingers threaded in his hair as the others trailed up his back.

Within minutes, CJ's swimsuit and John B's wet suit shorts were pulled off. John B was looking down at her, eyes raking over every glorious feature she had to offer. Gazing into her eyes, his thumb grazed her cheek lovingly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He questioned, his vision fogging slightly at the intense rush he was feeling. "Seriously, we can stop."

"I want to..." She whispered, gazing up at him intently as she pulled him back down. As they kissed sweetly, John B rolled the condom on that CJ always put in her pocket during parties. With one final glance to make sure she was sure, he started softly kissing down her neck. She gasped as he pressed into her, nails already digging into his skin. "Jesus."

John B groaned, face pressed into her skin as he kissed it fervently. He made sure to go slowly, not wanting to hurt her, and groaned at the tight feeling paired with her sharp nails.

"God, you feel so good." He breathed, nuzzling her neck. CJ's head was thrown back, totally lost in the feeling.

"You don't even-" Her words were cut off as he abruptly thrust the rest of the way in. Her eyes screwed shut as a strangled cry left her lips. She couldn't even remember what she was going to say, but it had something to do with the fact that no one else had ever made her feel this good. And they'd literally just started.

John B buried himself in her, his hips pulling back before rolling back into her. The Pogue groaned, her hips snapping up in response. Her stomach was coiling and she felt sensitive all over as his kisses trailed over her left shoulder.

Drawing himself almost completely out of her, he pushed back in excruciatingly slowly. CJ never dared say a word though; it felt fucking amazing.

Eventually, when the strain was killing him, his pace sped up with a grunt. CJ's hands pulled at his hair and her nails raked over his back, making the boy groan. Her teeth nipped at his neck and he lost it, pushing into her with a fervor he'd never known before. (Not that he'd had much experience.)

CJ was pretty sure she screamed at one point, but it must not have been loud, because no one came looking. Not that she would've noticed. But, what was she meant to do when the boy she was completely enamored with kept hitting that one spot over and over again? She felt like she was going to explode.

Both breathing heavily, John B pressed his forehead to hers, his hand wrapped around the back of her head. It was partially to get her closer and partially because the deck wasn't exactly soft below her. His thrusts were starting to get sloppy, snapping into her rapidly. She could tell he was getting close, but she could barely register it. He'd paid attention to her every response, just like he always did, which meant he hadn't changed his positioning. He was still thrusting into her most sensitive area wildly and it was driving her crazy. Just before he groaned, dropping his head to her shoulder, she cried out, back arching into his hot skin. He was still fucking her through their highs and CJ writhed at the overstimulation.

"Holy shit." He said, laying on top of her fully as she ran her finger delicately over his back. "Holy shit."

"Shit isn't holy."

Giggling, mind lost in euphoria, CJ turned her head to face him. He raised his head from her chest, gazing down at her in awe. His eyes darted from her eyes to her lips and he leaned down, kissing her softly.

"I love you." CJ stopped trailing her fingers over his cheek, paying full attention. "Seriously, I'm like so in love with you. Like, so in love with you that every day I think my heart's gonna jump out of my chest."

"I love you too."

The words came out hushed, tears springing in her eyes as her fingers started rubbing against his face again. John B reached up, grabbing her hand, pressing a tender kiss to the knuckles. Holding her hand to his face momentarily, he rolled off of her, lying beside her as he snuggled up on her chest.

"By the way, you've got like, nice ass titties."

A sharp laugh tumbled from CJ's lips, John B's chuckles joining in. They continued to laugh as CJ rolled on top of him, pressing yet another kiss to his lips.

⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈⎈

IM BAD AT THIS IM SORRY

I HOPE MAYBE LIKE THE SMUT MADE UP FOR IT IDK

AKDFNAEF THE SHIP HAS OFFICIALLY GROWN TWO SAILS, IT IS TAKING OFF

~SiriusCatBennett

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

135K 3.1K 45
(S3) the one where john b's twin joins the treasure hunt and falls for her best friend - PART 2 OF THE BRIZO SERIES. THIS STORY CONTAINES MATURE & E...
566K 10.6K 19
หš.เผ„โ”Š ๐๐‹๐„๐”. ( แดŠแดŠ แดแด€สส™แด€ษดแด‹. ) โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ flora finds herself in the awkward predicament that includes a treasur...
14.7K 137 33
M I D N I G H T R A I N โ€ข "๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ...
42.4K 803 51
๐™พ๐™ฑ๐š‡ ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด ๐™น๐š˜๐š’๐š— ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ '๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›...