danmachi : the journey of a h...

By WassimTlb

this is my fanfic of Volume 17 , Bell cranel after he rejected Freya confession and now freya started movin... More

Dropping the veil (1)
Dropping the veil(2)
Dropping the Veil(3)
Dropping the veil(4)
Dropping the veil(5)
Dropping the veil(6)
Dropping the veil(7)
Dropping the veil(8)
Decision of the Rabbit(2)
Decision of the rabbit(3)
Decision of the Rabbit(4)
Decision of the rabbit (5)
Decision of the rabbit(6)
Decision of the rabbit(7)
Decision of the rabbit(8)
Decision of the rabbit(9)
Decision of the rabbit(10)
Decision of the rabbit(11)
the journey of a hero(1)
the journey of a hero(2)
the journey of a hero(3)
The journey of a hero(4)
The journey of a hero(5)
The Journey of a hero(6)
The journey of a hero(7)
the Journey of a hero (8)
The journey of a hero(9)
The journey of a hero(10)
Road into the Darkness ?(1)
Road into the darkness?(2)
Road into the darnkess?(3)
Road into the Darkness ?(4)
Road into the darkness ?(5)
Road into the Darkness? (6)
Crossroads (1)
Crossroads (2)
Crossroads (3)
Because you are
Adventurers
Adventurers 2
Adventurers (3)
Adventurers (4)
Until the end (1)
Until the end (2)
Until the end (3)
The beginning after the END (1)
The Beginning after the END
Epilogue
Author note

Decision of the Rabbit(1)

2.9K 50 11
By WassimTlb

in the dark big room , the girl that was missing from the inn was sitting on throne  , the moonlight was illuminating her hair and face , bell walk forward to even confirm. Mixed feelings rised in his heart and many questions too.

Bell then confirmed she was trully Syr , unlike the last time when Helin tricked him and tried to stab him , the Syr sitting infront of him had no milatious intent , her smile and expressions , the air around her and everything was natural , she was really Syr ,but why ?that feeling of anxiousness was still in  bell (why Syr is here?)

Syr :" its been a while bell , you kept me waiting for you" with a smile.

Bell :" why are you here Syr? why didnt you come back to hostess of fertility , everyone is worried about you . did freya-sama did something to you?"

Syr smiled:" not at all bell" 

Syr:" in fact i live here and i dont want to go back to that place again "then she rised from her throne.

Bell:"am really sorry , i didnt mean to hurt your feelings last time "

Syr then walked up :" i understand , it was a one side love from me and i did my best but i guess you eyes were somewhere else" and she smile and get closer to bell and held him in her arms 

Bell hesitated , he felt Syr heart in his chest and her wormth.he knew she was really syr but something was off about her. 

Syr:" i once told asked if i ever did something bad would you look at me diffrently?"

Bell then remembered , :" i said i ll always look at you the same way  because Syr was Syr in my eyes " 

Syr then held the pendant that bell gaved her and look at it .

Syr:" bell would you live here with me? "

Bell was surprised 

Syr :" we couldnt run away last time hehe ! so why dont you live here ? Freya-sama wont be bothered , she ll treat you well "

Bell :" i cant leave kami-sama and my familia , but i can come and visit you "

Syr was disapointed  , she wanted at least to try this last time .but bell didnt give her any other choice. then 

Syr's voice changed :" you leave me no choice bell"

Bell was shocked , Syr voice changed instantly . it was syr's face but her voice was diffrenet and in her eyes were shining in purple glow.

Bell:" Syr... you are?"

then Syr's look faded and freya figure was standing in front of Bell, he was so suprised by this change , he never imagined the innocent girl who always brought him food boxes ,and loved him was none other than the godess of beauty Freya.

Freya:" we meet again , bell, well this is the first time we meet like this alone"

Freya then smiles :" i always wanted to meet you alone , and talk to you , everytime i see you , you make my heart beat so fast"

bell was lost for words . and freya kept talking

Freya :" since the first day i saw you in orario running in to the dungeon , i was interested in you ,  you are so pure and innocent , and has a strong will to grow up. i kept looking after you even when you didnt notice , and took the form of the girl syr to get close to you" she get close to him and her face was really close to his , she held his cheek with her hand. 

Freya:" and i before i notice , i was deeply in love with you , i cant think of anyone else take you away from me "

Bell face was so red to his ears , it was the first time he get this huge straight confession, and from who! the preetiest woman in orario! the godess of love , should he be happy? or scared , her eyes werent dangerous , they were the look of a woman deeply in love.

Bell:" i never knew ..." ( what's going on here!)

Freya:" then  i ll repeat again , will you be part of my familia bell? i ll trasure you so much ,and i ll take care of you , you only have to grow up stronger "

Bell held his breath and looked back to her :" godess freya , i cant , i have hestia-sama and my familia , and i really love them all , i cant abandon them and their trust in me "

Freya :" then if i said i ll destroy your familia and send Hestia back to heaven?"

that was the bomb that droped on bell's heart , his brain was blank , what she told him , his breathing distorted , he was shocked , and afraid and helpless. he knew Freya can do that , and if what she is saying true and she really wants him this bad she might truly destroy his familia .

Bell became angry :" why would you do that! our familia never did a mistake against you!"

Freya :" my , my , bell why are you angry"

Freya :" i told you , i just want you , and i wont anyone else have you except for me , even if you die i ll follow you to heaven too"

Bell:" but why ?" with a hesitated voice

Freya :" because i love you so much!" while smiling , she then got even closer to him and then

in the deep darkness , under the moonlight , bell had his first kiss stolen by freya .

his mind was blank. the sensation and feelings , the heart beating  everything was driving him crazy , but he managed to hold himself.

Freya was a little surprised :" you even can resist me like this ,ishtar was right , divine spells really doesnt work on you , you keep making me more interested in you everytime"

Freya gaze then changes :" you have no other choice , unless you want to see your small familia to be destroyed to the ground  just like ishtar" 

Bell face darkened , he couldnt deny what she said , their familia levels cant be even compared , just one memebr of her familia can destroy them 

Freya :" dont try to go run to you little friend in loki familia , she wont help you this time . not even the guild would do anything. you left me with no choice except for this bell"

Bell:" can you give me some time to think?"

Freya :" thats impossible , you have to decide now,  all my familia memebrs are on stand by near your familia house waiting for my orders  " then she picked the crystal orb and showed the image of  hestia famila house , bell face became even darkened.  he felt helpless and weak , cowerd , all the bad feelings rised in his heart , he hated himself for beeing this weak at this moment and putting his friends in danger ( everyone,  godess , please forgive me !)

Bell wanted to negotiate at least one last time.

Bell:" would you ever give me a chance to be free one day ?"

Freya eyes flinched ( well if i pushed him alot he might just give up and loose his motive) 

then she sighes :"sure i ll add one condition , if you ever managed to beat ottar one day ,  i ll let you go" ( of course i wont let you even at that time )

Bell then replies :" fine , i accept ,but i want you to promise me not to touch anyone of my friends of famila"

Freya :" fine dont worry , i ll even pay Your godess debt with Hephaoistos ,so she wont cry much after "

Freya :" then tomorrow morning , Allen and hiden will be waiting you near the guild , we already prepared the paper work , and you only have to sign them , of course i want you to keep it a secret from your godess until i tell you"

Bell:" already?"

Freya then hands bell a small crystal.and says 

Freya:" hold into that , when i need you i ll call, until everything is set up for the transfer , dont try to play any tricks on me"

Freya :" and one last thing"

Bell:" what is it ?"

Freya :" show me your status "

Bell hesitated for a while before he turnes around and face the wall and removes his shirt 

Freya walks closer and reads his status then  

Freya :" this .....!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 800 54
Pokemon fanfic; Jacob was you're standard 17 year old guy when all of a sudden he's not! Will he be able to make it home? I mean the only things stop...
22.1K 1.1K 22
Young, lost and naive Bell finds he has taken a wrong turn and is far from the dungeon city. Lucky for him a lone goddess offers her help
45.4K 1.9K 40
A girl was attempting to do suicide but was stopped with someone who she didn't expect. My first fic. Might contain grammar errors.
21.6K 988 25
What if a young man from Earth suddenly found himself transported into the world of Danmachi with his favorite book, the Necronomicon? This is the st...