๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ - j...

By salvattrre

๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ | grey's anatomy ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ when their love hurts so good because it... More

part one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
part two
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
always

forty-five

15.3K 407 228
By salvattrre

season 10, episode 10 - somebody that i used to know

"HEY, EDWARDS." ALLISON GRABBED HER ATTENTION, as she walked inside the room and slammed a pink post-it right in front of her, "Uh, Can you write down your mailing address for me?"

Stephanie looked confused, looking back at the attending and the pink post-it, "Sure."

"I-I'm sending you an invitation to my wedding." Allison explained as Stephanie wrote her address down and gave it to her, "Great! Thanks, I hope you'll come. Obviously, you can also, uh, bring someone."

Stephanie just nodded. Allison awkwardly smiled before leaving the room, closing the door behind her. It wasn't the plan to invite Stephanie, since she was going to be Jackson's plus one but Micheal doesn't want Jackson to receive an invitation so she went with plan B.

***

"Hey." Allison greeted Meredith, Derek and Ben at the nurses station, holding up the tablet in her hands as Owen walked away.

"Do you have Thanksgiving plans?" Meredith asked Allison and Alex, who just approached the group.

"What do you think?" Alex said, as Allison shook her head.

"My house. Three o'clock." Meredith stated to the both of them.

"Okay, uh Micheal and I will be there." Allison nodded, as she quickly put a mental note to tell Micheal their plans.

"All right." Alex agreed, "I'm bringing Jo."

"I figured." Meredith said, looking down at the tablet, feeling annoyed with everyone seeing as Cristina is using her printer for her project, causing a drift on their friendship.

"Don't sound so excited." Alex sarcastically said, "You know, you were an intern balling an attending once."

"Mm-hmm."

"You kiss my kids with that mouth?" Meredith yelled at a retrieving Alex as both of them walked away and Allison chuckled.

***

"Hey," Jackson greeted Allison, who put her pen away, "So you realize that Stephanie and I are serious, right? You get that?"

Allison furrowed her brows, "Yeah. I think it's nice that you guys are, you know...whatever you are." Allison fixed the tablet on its holder before facing Jackson.

"Right, so—so why is it that you invited her to your wedding plus a guest and you're gonna invite me plus a guest? What's going on?"

Allison closed her eyes, "Right, yeah." She opened her eyes shaking her head, "I wanted to talk to you about that. You are actually not getting an invitation, but Stephanie is, so you could just be her plus one."

"Mm-hmm." Jackson crossed his arms, looking at her, as Allison sighed.

"Look," Allison began, "I put your name on the invite list. Your name is Avery. We don't know any other A's. You're literally the top of the list, first thing we see when we look at it." She sighed, "Micheal felt uncomfortable."

Jackson bitterly laughed, "If he has a problem with my name on a piece of paper, why should I be at the wedding?"

"Because of me." Allison whispered, "Because you're my friend and I want you to be there."

Jackson stared into her eyes, "Yeah, well, I wanna be there, too, but...come on..."

"Jackson, I can't go through with this if I don't have your blessing."

"Well, you have it." Jackson said, "But I don't think I should be there."

***

S10 EP11: MAN ON THE MOON

"The computer diagnostic is complete." Callie informed Allison and Derek from the computer as she checked it, "Everything checks out."

"Finished the robotic prosthetic inspection." Allison nodded, "It's all in order."

"So...We're ready to try again?" Callie asked, as she and Derek move towards the patient.

"Let's get her connected." Derek nodded, grabbing the object they need.

"Every time you do that, I feel like the bride of Frankenstein." The patient said, as Derek and Callie put in the censors before they walk back to the computer, where Allison was seated in.

Allison looked at the visuals from the computer as her phone went off causing her to look at it. She sighed, "I have to go, Micheal's family is here and so are my cousins and they want to take us to breakfast."

"But it's past 10:00am." Derek looked at his watch, before looking at Allison.

"Brunch?" Allison lifted herself up from the chair, "I'll try to be back as soon as possible."

***

"To Micheal and Allison." Rose Carter toasted, raising up her glass, she was followed by the rest of the people at the table.

Allison's cousins have arrived to Seattle for the wedding this weekend, her aunt would be coming the day before the wedding seeing as she didn't want to close her clothing shop for two days.

The Rivers family have arrived as well, and once they heard Allison's cousins were in town they wanted to have a brunch to celebrate the almost newly weds.

Micheal's mom—Camila Rivers smiled at Allison, "We can't thank you enough for making our son happy."

Allison felt the guilt come back again, she knew she made him happy, but he didn't exactly make her happy, she tightly smiled, "No problem." She opened the menu on her hands, "So, Mr. Rivers, how's work?"

Jeremy Rivers was a business man as well, "Always stuck in the office, but it's worth it when you have the person you love waiting at home for you."

"You are so lucky, Allie, he's so handsome." Aaliyah Carter complimented Micheal, causing him to smile at her.

"Speaking of handsome—who is that and why is he waving at us?" Emma Rivers—Micheal's sister asked. Allison turned her head to see Jackson walking inside the cafe his hand waving at Allison, while Emma eyed him up and down.

Rose and Aaliyah Carter never met Jackson Avery, they didn't even know Allison was engaged to him. Allison was never close to her cousins, so she didn't feel the need to introduce them to Jackson and he didn't mind knowing how annoying family members could be.  The only person to know him was her Aunt Caroline, seeing she was the one who ran him off.

Micheal insisted for her to inform her family that she is getting married, since he grew up all about family, much to Allison's dismay.

Allison waved back giving him a soft smile. Jackson knew the look on her face all too well, he knew she wanted to be anywhere but there.

"Hey, Avery." Micheal greeted letting out a quiet sigh, before looking down at the table, not liking Jackson's presence.

"Jackson, these are my cousins Rose and Aaliyah." Allison gestured to the two girls who sat beside her before she gestured at Micheal's parents who sat beside Micheal. "That's uh—Mr and Mrs. Rivers, and beside them is Emma, Micheal's sister."

Emma smiled brightly once she noticed Jackson's gaze landed on her, as she fixed her hair. Jackson just ignored her before his eyes landed back on Allison.

"It's nice to meet you all." Jackson tightly smiled, his eyes leaving Allison's and looking around the table, "I'm Jackson Avery."

Once the group of people nodded, Jackson made his way to the counter to order his coffee. Allison awkwardly cleared her throat knowing Micheal felt uncomfortable.

"Look at that." Allison faked smile once she glanced down at her watch, getting up from her seat, "I have to go back to work."

"Oh, wait." Rose stopped her, "You'll be done in time for mani-pedis, right?"

"She'll make time, won't you hon?" Mrs. Rivers smiled at her future daughter-in-law.

"I will try." Allison lied before looking at Micheal, "Can you take my cousins back to their hotel?"

"Sure." Micheal nodded, lifting himself up helping Allison with her jacket, "I'm taking my family to see the reception and then I'm going to show them Seattle."

Allison nodded, "Okay, that's fine."

"What time are you going to be home?" Micheal asked her. The two have yet to move-in together which is why Allison was confused, but she knew he meant his apartment.

To her home wasn't a place, it was a person and Micheal wasn't that person.

"I don't know."

"Hey, future sis, is that cutie single?" Emma asked, her eyes on Jackson, as she lifted herself from her chair.

"No." Allison sternly spoke, before she shook it off, "He has a girlfriend, I'm sorry, Emma."

"Your bridal shower is tomorrow, so don't work too hard and be home early." Aaliyah warned her cousin. Aaliyah, Rose and Emma have decided to be her bridesmaids without asking her—which made Allison mad since they weren't the bridesmaids she wanted.

"Okay." Allison nodded before sending one last smile to Micheal's parents, "I'll see you later."

***

Allison managed to squeeze in a surgery to take her mind off the wedding this weekend and to ignore all the messages her cousins and Emma are sending in the group chat for the shower.

Walking towards the elevator to go to the surgical floor, Allison met up with Meredith, who got out of her sheep surgery, "Hey." Allison greeted, "How'd it go with the sheep?"

Meredith pressed the button on the elevator, "It's working so far." Allison smiled, "How are the cousins and Micheal's family?"

Allison groaned, "Not too great. I mean they are spamming my phone with messages about the stupid shower and I didn't even ask them to be bridesmaids—I was going to ask you and Cristina, and maybe April but they decided to be as if it were their wedding."

Meredith chuckled at the very overwhelmed neurosurgeon, "You say the word, once you dropped them we got your back." Meredith nudged Allison's side, "We're your people."

The elevator door dinged, indicating the elevator has come to their a floor as Dr. Ross stood inside.

"Dr. Ross." Meredith greeted, as the two attending's walked in. "How's it going?"

"Don't be smug." Ross said, crossing his arms, clearly being petty with the whole printer situation.

"What?"

Ross rolled his eyes, "You won, we lost. I get it."

"Dr. Ross." Allison began but Meredith stopped her.

"Dr. Ross, you do not get to talk to me that way." Meredith ordered.

The elevator dinged indicating it's coming to a stop, he rolled his eyes once more, "Congratulations."

He walked out of the elevator as Meredith held back the door, "Dr. Ross, get back here!"

***

It was the day of her bridal shower, and Allison was seated next to Meredith as she opened presents. Fellow doctors and nurses were inside the room watching her or eating food that was provided.

Meredith handed her a present, "This is one is from your cousins."

"Oh no." They both Carter cousins exclaimed, "That one we wanted her to open it in private."

Allison rose a brow before she unwrapped the gift to find a small white box inside. She furrowed her brows in confusion before she took out the object inside, her eyes widening, "Oh."

"Adorable." Leah and Stephanie called out, as they ate, not paying attention to what Allison got seeing as Dr. Webber advised them to just comment on the presents and pretend that they were paying attention.

Dr. Webber was munching on his food not looking up, "Delightful!"

Cristina laughed as Meredith tried to hold onto hers, April's eyes were wide as well as she stared at the object in Allison's hands.

"Surprise!" Rose awkwardly smiled, "It's for your wedding night, when you and Micheal..."

Emma scrunched her nose, not wanting to hear about her brother's sex life, "Ew."

"Are you kidding me?" Allison shook her head, throwing the thong back inside the box, sending a glare at her cousins.

"No need to embarrassed." Aaliyah shrugged, "We have all had sex, this is just special night."

"Shut up." Allison glared at them, "I'm so tired of you guys, no wonder I ran away from home, you guys taunting and flaunting your married life with your kids. You guys were never really there for me. You took the two most important people in my life just yo go to your stupid middle school graduation!" Rose and Aaliyah looked shocked at Allison's outburst.

"Allie—-" Rose began but was interrupted by Allison.

Allison looked at the three girls, "You guys aren't my bridesmaids—I never even asked you to be, and I definitely won't."

"You have to have bridesmaids in the wedding." Emma scoffed, "We're your only option."

"No." Allison lifted herself up from her seat as she pointed out Meredith, Cristina and April, "These people are going to my bridesmaids, because they have been family more than you'll ever be. They are my people."

"Yep." Cristina and Meredith said unison, because it is fact true, they were their people—-their family since their intern year.

"Right." April nodded, confirming as she looked at the Carter cousins and Emma's reaction, who simply scoffed and walked away from the room. Allison let out a sigh of relief as she looked at them and smiled.

salvattrre speaks...
so...aaliyah and rose carter are twins, btw. also wedding is next chapter...y'all ain't ready lol.
• for those of you who haven't yet...PLEASEE go check out my nathan scott book "living proof"—the first chapter is already out and thanks <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 15.9K 90
โshe lives in daydreams with me, she's the first one that i see and i don't know why, i don't know who she is.โž โ†ณ...
115K 2.5K 73
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
13.5K 677 9
We could be something special if you wanted. grey's anatomy s1โ”s10 cristina yang & female oc
34.9K 1.4K 22
โ”โ” ๐–๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐‹๐”๐•? ๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿซ€๐Ÿ’‹ โ what's love? it should be about us, be about trust โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Jackson Avery falls...