DIARY | ROWOON

By cherry_kookiies

A DIARY. The most important essential for a high school student that must not be exposed to anyone. Y/n is a... More

intro.
01 | beginning
02 | complicating
03 | choose
04 | sorry
05 | errand girl
06 | Zuho
07 | Rowoon
08 | library
09 | strawberry milk
10 | awkward
11 | preparations
12 | flowers
SPECIAL CHAPTER
13 | reward
14 | bad bad bad
15 | date
16 | hangang park
17 | chemistry
18 | feelings
19 | puppy
20 | seat
21 | suspicions
22 | note
23 | unbelievable
24 | secret
25 | plan
26 | rain
27 | article
28 | reunion
29 | reunion part 2
30 | diary

outro.

669 38 18
By cherry_kookiies

» Thank you so much for supporting and loving this book so much <3

» This is just an outro too say how much I want to thank all of you for reading my book from the start and have been waiting for updates every week. I had a lot of fun reading your comments and sorry for the ones I did not answer. I love how most of you flooded the comment section with such entertaining and hilarious comments hehe.

» Hope you guys had a fun time reading this book and felt all the sad, cute, heart-fluttering, cringe, hateful and many more emotions... To be honest I'm not a really good writer to be exact I think I'm just moderate but I'm really happy that many of you are happy with my work and want me to publish more books.

» Btw most of the scenes in this book are from kdramas because I'm now a huge fan of kdrama and kpop of course lmao. TMI my bias is Rowoon haha.

» Once again thank you so much fkr supporting and I hope you guys would support my next works and my previous ones too. Stay tuned for my next book.

» REMINDER - Please stay safe everyone and always follow the health regulations so that we can fight covid-19 together ! Also keep on supporting SF9 !  

WITH LOVE, 

cherry_kookiies / author-nim <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 917 20
•Adventure/Mystery AU "I was always the girl who loved seeing the world more than I loved being in love." Baek Jaein is an archeology student who has...
16.6K 674 33
"But I'm not your-..." It was too late his lips were already on yours... After being an outcast in highschool, Yang Y/n (You) gets into the best coll...
1.8K 21 20
" Will you still look at me as your sun if I told you about the darkness inside of me?" " I'll hold onto you for now and forever" When an 20 year o...
231K 8.4K 48
Y/N is a university student. She has a best friend; Choi Jongho. They have been best friends since they were 4 and they try to conquer everything tog...