SPECIAL CHAPTER

Here's a special chapter because it's Rowoon's birthday!!

ROWOON'S POV 

"Seokwoo hyung, would you be interested if I put you on a blind date?" Chani asked as he was scrolling through his phone. 

"A blind date?" I asked blankly not liking the idea. 

"Just try it. You haven't been on a date in your life" Chani pestered as he was smiling through his smartphone. 

"doesn't seem like something I would want to do." I shrugged and wanted Chani to just call it quits. 

"she's close to your ideal type..." Chani laughed and hit my shoulder lightly. 

I wasn't really sure if I wanted to do it or just refuse, I mean it's like once in a lifetime but honestly who doesn't like me, I shrugged at my own thought. 

"I guess that's a YES." Chani cheekily giggled. 

I was flustered, what should I do? What should I wear? Where should the blind date be? Most importantly, is she really close to my ideal type? Various thoughts and questions filled my head, it was now spinning like a whirlpool. 

"so the blind date is tomorrow, at 1pm. You should wear some casual clothes or I'd rather say more to a boyfriend look and also you should meet at somewhere that's associated with flowers as her profile says she's a flower lover."  Words came out continuously from Chani's mouth while on the other hand I was trying to get some notes from what he said. 

"GOT IT?" Chani had a reassured look on his face. 

"WHAT AND WHY TOMORROW, ISN'T IT TO FAST?" I almost screamed my lungs out at Chani. 

"I guess she's just really happy to meet you?" Chani giggled. 

"YA KANG CHANI." I lightly hit his arm and he pouted like the baby he is. 

I calmed down and accepted my fate. I mean it's just a blind date right? 

- time skip -

It was finally the day of the supposedly blind date Chani set up for me. I didn't even asked for it, Chani acts on his own. 

I checked myself in the mirror one last time before I exited my house. My outfit looks fine and so does my hair. I was wearing a dark blue and white checkered long sleeve shirt with a white t-shirt and light blue jeans. I guess I looked fine, I guess this is what boyfriend's wear? 

It was peaceful on my way to the cafe until I bumped into Chani

"you didn't tell me which cafe you're going to meet her." Chani was out of breath, he looked like he ran a 1000mile race. 

"why do you need to know?" I was confused as I had already texted my blind date. 

"because I'm going to sit with you until she arrives. She needs to recognise us by looking at me duh..." 

"I thought she was my blind date?" 

"I know her." Chani giggled and we went straight to the cafe. So he's trying to get one of he's friends a date. 

"You should have told me it was one of your GIRLFRIENDS." I said the word GIRLFRIENDS loudly to make sure he heard it. 

He laughed awkwardly and we sat at a small corner. The cafe was honestly so beautiful, it was really filled with colourful flowers just like the pictures in the internet. I took some pictures and oh well some of Chani as well as he requested for it. 

"you're really good at finding these spots." Chani said with a thumbs up. 

I mean like I'm Kim Seokwoo, what did you think? 

"she's suppose to be here soon." Chani checked his phone once more. 

I started to feel nervous and anxious, would she really like me? Is she really my ideal type? 

Chani waved his hand at someone and that means she's already here. I looked out the window that was beside me to avoid any eye contact with my blind date because I was too nervous. 

"Seokwoo, stop looking at the window and look at your date." I could see Chani's reflection on the window, wow he was mouthing a lot of words. 

I finally understood what he said and turned my body to face her but I looked down instead. I couldn't see her face at all. 

"Hi, i didn't know you were this shy. Chani said you were a cool guy and I assumed you wouldn't be this shy." She spoke up. 

Does this mean she doesn't like me already and Chani is going to get a beating after this. I still looked at the floor anxiously and tried to introduce myself. 

"hi-i, my name is K-kim S-seokwoo. It's nice to meet you." I held my hand out for a handshake and she received it. 

She laughed and started to introduce herself. 

"Hi Seokwoo, I'm Kim y/n." 

I was shocked by her name and immediately looked at her. I was shocked out of my guts, how can Chani put me on a blind date with y/n? She was even smiling at me like she doesn't know who I was. 

I blinked my eyes multiple times and dropped of my bed, thankfully it was just a dream, never in my life would I ever want to go on a date with y/n. She's just my errand girl. I must be crazy dreaming about y/n. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

- are you sure Seokwoo? hehe. anyways wish rowoon a happy birthday okies! See you guys in the next chapter and hope you liked this short special chapter for Seokwoo's birthday.