๐‘…๐ธ๐บ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡ โฅ

By jikookcore-

โฅ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€ โฅ " ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ , ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง. ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ.. ๏ฟฝ... More

Back
A lane down the past (Part 1)
A lane down the past (Part 2)
A lane down the past (Part 3)
A lane down the past ( Part 4)
A lane down the past (Part 5)
A lane down the past (Part 6)
A lane down the past (Part 7)
A lane down the past ( Part 8)
A lane down the past (Part 9 )
A lane down the past ( Part 10 )
A lane down the past ( Part 11)
A lane down the past ( Part 12 )
A lane down the past ( Part 13)
A lane down the past (Part 14)
Jeon Jungkook
Thunder
Taehyung's wrath
Interview and a sudden guest
A special notice
Interview and a sudden guest 2
Broken heart
Confession
I love Him
Wedding
It was always you
It was , is and always will be you .
Pain
Count down
Dresses for the wedding
Elope with me
Wedding time
Wedding time ( Part 2 )
Real Wedding
Claim me
Wedding night ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Parents ( a bit ๐Ÿ”ž )
Happy birthday
Honeymoon and Blowjob in the kitchen
Trip : Honeymoon
Why here?
Jikook rings
Shower ๐Ÿ”ž
Request
Isn't that Tae ?
Mistakenly, met
Sorry , Kookie ๐Ÿ”ž
Will you marry me?
Taehyung's Jagiya ๐Ÿ”ž
Vhope gets married
Jeon Jin Ae
Happy birthday Jin Ae
Happy Birthday Jeon Jungkook (๐Ÿ”ž)
Morning (๐Ÿ”ž)
Bend ๐Ÿ”ž
10 years later .... ( The end )

Happy

2.8K 139 13
By jikookcore-

Author's POV

" It's all your fault.  I can't walk now !" Jimin whined at Jungkook. Jungkook laughed . " But baby , I did promise you that you won't be able to walk the next day . I just kept my promise baby !" Jungkook said , in a matter of fact tone .

Jimin rolled his eyes . " Whateverrrrr !"

Jungkook, finally put on his robe and walked over to where Jimin was lying down on his stomach , pouting.  He was looking like a sloth and Jungkook was cooing at him . Jungkook slowly sat down on the bed , and then pulled up Jimin's blue silk robe , only to reveal his ass , whose ass skin was squeezing out of the pink panties he had on . Jungkook was gawking at the sight and drooling over the luscious ass .

" I know Mr jeon , you are drooling over my beautiful booty . Don't you DARE think of doing whatever your dumb head is thinking. " Jimin said , eyes closed .

Jungkook licked his lips and said.  " Hmm.. yeah ..  I know .. I should give your ass a rest . After all , we still need to produce babies ." Jungkook chuckled, and got a hit with Jimin's soft hands .

" Shut up !"

" Okay . Okay . My highness . I am sorry . Now let me massage your ass." He said, and placed his both hands on both the ass cheeks and started massaging it . It was so relaxing for Jimin, that he even released a few moans . " Ahhhhhhhh ! Kookie mhmmmmm !"

And on the other side , Jungkook was trying his level best not the rip open both their robes and then fuck Jimin senseless.  But he knew that Jimin was tired and probably in pain , so he decided not to .

Jungkook kept on massaging the two soft cheeks , groaning at the feeling of the sqashable and extremely soft skin on his hand . He would sometimes part the ass cheeks and have a look at the hidden cute pink hole , and blow air in their, receiving a " Yah ! What do you think you are doing?" from Jimin . But he himself was having a HUGEE problem down there.

Jungkook was tempting to duck down and bite down or kiss or even lick the ass cheeks AT LEAST ONCE . And so he did . He ducked down and kissed the right ass cheek , while squeezing the left one . Jimin did not protest . He lowkey wanted Jungkook to carry on . He moaned.  Jungkook knew , that Jimin wanted him to carry on . He pushed the silk robe even more up, now revealing his lower back too . He pulled down the panties, and threw it away somewhere.  He then , bit down on the right ass cheek , and started swirling his tounge on it , sucking it and biting it, making a hickey . " Ahh mhmm ... J-Jungkook... ahh !" Jimin moaned ,clenching his fists and putting his chin on it.  Jungkook repeated the same thing with the left ass cheek . He soon got on top of Jimin, now rubbing his clothed dick on Jimin's bare ass . He pulled down Jimin's robe from his shoulders and started sucking hickeys there.  Kissing his neck and sucking on the porcelain skin . " J-Jungkook ah ... no ... n-not now . My ass is still sore . P-please ." Jimin whimpered.  Jungkook stopped . His baby's tone was so pained.  He didn't want his love to get hurt because of his sexual desires , so he stopped and got down from Jimin and laid down beside him , pulling the other boy on him , so that , he could lie down on him , and keep his head on Jungkook's chest and listen to the faint yet soothing sound of his heart beat . He was relaxed .

" I am sorry , baby . I know you are in pain . I shouldn't have gone that far . I am so sorry!" Jungkook said , voice lacing sorrow.  Jimin looked up , confused, as to why was the love of his life crying over such a petty matter . He took himself closer to Jungkook's face and cupped it and pecked his lips . " Awwwww ! My kookie! Why are you being sorry baby ? It's absolutely okay.  You did not do anything wrong. It's just that , my body is very sensitive. So , I said ." And then he went closer up and whispered in Jungkook's ears . " Moreover, till tonight , my ass will be all okay . We can continue whatever we started. " he said, making Jungkook smile like a kid and making his eyes sparkle . " Really?" He asked . Jimin nodded.  " Yes bunny !"

" Your bunny !" Jungkook gave him a toothy smile. 

" Yes ! Ofcourse MY bunny!"

Jungkook laughed . " Now baby! See , we have completed our Showering and now it is evening 5 . Wow!"

Jimin laughed.  " Jungkook ah ! We came back yesterday, at maybe 2:30 or 3 and then you fucked me straight till 4 or maybe more . And we slept immediately after that and we woke up at 1 in the morning. So it's expected.  But we ate only chicken soup, which was delicious. "

" Yeah . I don't even wanna let go of you , and neither of this comfy master bedroom or this master bed . So , let's cuddle baby !" Jungkook said and Jimin rolled off him , making him whine . " Babyyyyyy ! Comeeee backkkkkkk !" But soon all the whinings stopped , when Jimin hugged him from the side , wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and kissed his neck.  Jungkook smiled and fully turned towards Jimin and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling him closer . ( They were basically hugging while laying down ) . Jungkook pulled the fluffy blanket up to their necks and kissed Jimin. " Let's sleep . Hm ?" He said , making Jimin smile and nod .

Slowly, they both drifted off to their own dreamlands. 

They had each other now.  They were happy.  They got their loves at last . Got to take the same wedding oath and slip  the wedding rings in each other's ring fingers.  Now , that they FINALLY had each other, what was needed more ? Two people . But 1 interconnected fate and 1 heart connection. Love is so beautiful, provided ... you work hard enough to get your loved one.  So never give up loving . Because if your love is true, it is sure to bloom . 😚😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2.7K 55
LOVE OR OBSESSION ----------------
1.6K 161 23
btsfanfic. bottomnamjoon. topjin. topsuga topj-hope. topjimin. topv. topjungkook
36.2K 1.8K 38
"๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ค๐’‰๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™ ๐’‰๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐’‰๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐’‰ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐’‰๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๏ฟฝ...
195K 5.4K 43
๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ