I'll see you again, At the to...

By Sensaimara

Disclaimer: I don't own Tower of God and the characters it belongs to SIU. The only thing that is mine is the... More

I - The first Meeting-
II -The Clever One-
III -Crown game-
IV -Bam's will-
V -Hesitation & Promise-
VI -The last test-
VII -He cannot be dead-
(Introduction of OC)
VIII -Khun in his blue-
IX -New Slayer-
X -Eyes like a raging fire-
XI -Behind the mask-
XII -The second game-
XIII -Khun & Viole-
XV -Bam-
XVI -Mine-
XVII -Slayer & his hunters 1-
XVIII -Slayer & his hunters 2-
XIX -The thing called love-
XX -The coming storm-
XXI -Jahad vs. Edahn-
XXII -The Alliance-
XXIII -The King of the Tower-
XXIV -Reunite-
XXV -The day of war-
XXVI -To the throne room-
XXVII -Jahad Vs. Bam-
XXVIII -Way to Jahad's heart-
XXIX -Together at the top ♡-
Author

XIV -Look at me-

706 45 8
By Sensaimara

Somewhere around the higher floors.

"That is all sir."

"Got it."

"You're watching TV again Hatzling."

"I'm watching my brother's game."

"What a bro-con."

"Hmp! Just say you're jealous cause i have a cute li'l brother."

"I really want to kill you."

"HAHAHAHA! that is if you can." He said as he smirked. When suddenly his eyes widened, he was surprised of what he just saw in the TV. "Oh, he lost." That's the slayer huh... "Jue Viole Grace..." He mumbled.

Hatzling, One of the Leaders of JSF. He was assigned to another floor to search for the irregular but, since the FUG already introduce their new slayer. They decided to go down floors to meet the new slayer. As there was a big possibility  that this slayer is also the irregular they are looking for.

"When are we going to arrive there?"

"Later at night."

Meanwhile, at the lower floors. Khun and his team is taking a rest at their inn. Since they lost they cannot participate for the next games.

"Are you okey Leader?" Lyra asked.

"Yeah, im fine." What a waste i didn't see the slayer's face. He said to himself.

Khun and his group decided to watch the next game through the TV screen.

As Khun and the other people guessed. The slayer won all the games for that day. Jue Viole Grace defeated the other groups with their overwhelming strength.

After the day. The night has come. While resting in their inn. Khun who was laying in his bed and is staring at the sky through his window, when suddenly he noticed someone entered their room. "Who might that be...?" He mumbled.

Khun then prepared himself and take a fighting stance. Waiting for the intruder to come and strike. Meanwhile Khun's teammate were also waiting to see who dare entered their room.

Suddenly, Khun's eyes widened as he felt someone's presence at his back. He look back immediately finding a guy entered his room through his window. He then, attacked him when suddenly the guy grabbed his arm and pulled Khun to him.

Khun then now have a chance to take a closer look to the guy. He became speechless as he was surprise to who is it. "Hatzling?"

"Yo! Little brother~" He greeted with a smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"What? Im just dropping by to see my cute little brother. Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Not really." Khun said as he slipped his hand to Hatzling's grasp and walk away from him.

Cold as ever eh... Hatzling said to himself as he goes down from the window and entered Khun's room. Well that's what i like about him.

Khun sat to his chair and glared at Hatzling. "So? What is really your business here?"

"Don't be too serious. I came here to look at the slayer. You know, he might be what we are looking for." Hatzling said. He then slowly look at Khun who was sitting in front of him. Hatzling then walk towards Khun and grabbed his chin. Making Khun look at him.

"Aguero... You should stay away from the slayer." Hatzling said.

Khun's eyes widened. He was wondering of what Hatzling just said.

""What do you mean?" is what your reaction say." Hatzling said as he smirked. "You might get hurt if you're near him. Of course, that isn't a good thing so, stay away from him. If he will to be proved as the irregular. I will terminate him." He said with a cold voice of him that even Khun felt a chill to his words.

Khun frowned. "I don't think i can do it. I also have a business with the slayer."

"You really are stubborn. Even though you might get hurt."

"I don't need such concern. Don't worry, im not that weak." Said Khun as he stand from where he is sitting and walked away from there. He then came back near the window were hatzling came and closed it.

"Aguero."

"What?" Khun asked as he look back at Hatzling.

"Nothing. I just want to call your name."

Khun sighted. "So, what now? Is that the only thing you want to say?"

"Let us sleep here tonight." Hatzling said and smiled. "Okey?"

"Do whatever you want. You can sleep at the next room."

"I want to sleep here."

"HUH!? Are you kidding me?"

Hatzling then smiled and lay at his bed. He then look at Khun as if to tease him with a smirk in his face. His action was effective as Khun looks pissed now.

"Get off."

"No way."

"This guy!"

Meanwhile at Jahad's palace.

Jahad's chameber.

"How's the search?" Jahad asked one of his Commander.

"Sir, nothing so far. The Leaders are currently focused on the new slayer. He might be who we were looking for."

Jahad frowned as he doesn't like what he had heard. He felt that the leaders are being slow on finding just one irregular. "Call Edahn. Tell him to go at my chamber."

"Yes sir. Well then, if you'll excuse me." The Commander bowed to excuse himself and left.

Meanwhile Jahad went to his chamber and had a glass of wine as he stared outside from his window. "Arlene... Your son will come in my way and that is not a really pleasant thing. That is why, i'll do everything to remove his existence in my tower."

A little later, the door to Jahad's chamber opened. "You called for me?" It was Edahn. But, Jahad did not look back at him. ".... Whenever this day come you always drink and call for me. Are you still thinking of that day?" Edahn asked.

"Shut up Edahn. I didn't call you to hear your opinion." Jahad said without looking at Edahn. He then put down the glass of wine he was holding. "Go to the bed."

Edahn sighted and lay at Jahad's bed without noise. He then look at Jahad's back that is staring at the window. You really won't look back at here huh... He thought to himself as he closed his eyes.

Jahad then now look at Edahn but, Edahn's eyes is closed. He then sat at his bed and removed Edahn's hair tie. Jahad started to caress Edahn's hair.

Edahn felt gentleness in Jahad's hand as he caress his hair. That time, Edahn want to see what Jahad's expression look like as he do that to him, so he thought of opening his eyes a little.

Jahad felt Edahn was about to open his eyes. "Don't you dare open your eyes or i will kill you." He whispered to Edahn's ear.

Edahn flinched. He griped his hand. You really don't hesitate saying those words huh... he thought to himself.

Jahad continue to caress Edahn's hair. Everytime this day come. Jahad will always call for Edahn. Make Edahn lay at his bed while his eyes are closed. It was a condition Jahad set for Edahn. As, if Edahn just opened his eyes a little while he was laying at Jahad's bed. It will lead to his death.

Jahad's hand is warm... Is it true that the warmer your hands, the colder your heart is? Edahn thought to himself. ...How pathetic... How pathetic have we become Jahad...

Jahad then slowly removed Edahn's upper clothes. He then touched Edahn's face slowy. "Don't you dare make a sound."

Connecting their body like that. Edahn just remained silent and with his eyes still closed. Even if Edahn would feel hurt everytime Jahad will move. He won't ever utter a word nor make a sound. If he want to continue being connected with Jahad like that. I just need to bear it a little... is what he would always thought.

That night, Edahn woke up as he fell asleep after what he and Jahad did. Finding himself alone in Jahad's chamber, though his body is covered with blanket. He still feel cold.

"What's wrong with waiting for me to wake up?" Said Edahn. "You could atleast ask me if my body is okey or not. That bastard!

Suddenly a knock at Jahad's chamber was heard by Edahn. "Excuse me sir, here is your food. King Jahad said to deliver it here. Will you please let me in sir? The maid asked.

"You may enter."

"Thank you sir."

After the maid put Edahn's food to the table. She excuse herself and left. "You could also atleast join me in dinner." Edahn sighted. "I wonder... when will you look at me?" He asked as he forced a smile in his face.

tbc...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1K 78
"I've got no goal to begin with." "That's truly pathetic of you." "I know, which is why I'm making you my goal." __________ Cruelty and treachery are...
47.3K 2.4K 67
[Rated M for descriptions of panic attacks, human experiments, etc.] She promised 'that person' that she will enter the Tower when she's ready. And s...
128K 7.5K 51
[ TOG PLOT//COMPLETED ] "𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦." 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶...
4.8K 193 15
A fanfiction involving Khun Aguero Agnis and the reader. Tower of God story and characters belong to SIU. I own nothing. You've heard the rumors abou...