I never hated you (Draco Malf...

By jlkihhhg

Draco and Aurora. Thats it that's them. "Why, why do you hate me so fucking much" "Hate you?" "You think I ha... More

The Train
Common Room
Intoxicating
She isn't yours
Amortentia
Why can't you stay away
Pathetic
Just Watching
I don't know why
You Drive Me Crazy
No Control
Your Gonna Regret That
Broken
Every Time
Before Her
Chills
Together
Better With You
Scared
Passion
No Good
Clueless
Closer
Isn't That Right
Irresistible
Feels So Right
It Doesn't Matter
You Said It Yourself
Hate
Why
Too Late
Nothing
Hidden
Marked
Still Before the Storm
Go
Yet To Come
Scars
Promise
Cold
Dare Not Say
Fail
Regret
Lifeless
Let Go
I Know
Pay
Stay
I Wish You Well
Choose
Sorry
Epilogue

Fool

4.2K 113 72
By jlkihhhg

Draco

It's too bad.

It's too bad that this is where she sits, in an empty bloody hut accompanied by none other than me, the worst part is she probably doesn't regret a thing, she probably wouldn't have it any other way.

 She probably would do it all over again.

I truly miss it Aurora, when you despised the ground I walked on, who knows maybe you still do, but would you really be here if you did, most likely not.

I say I miss it, but in reality you wouldn't be here if times were like before, I wouldn't be here stopping the tapping that always came when you were around, I hated that sound, not because it was loud or anything.

 But because I always knew you were in a bad state of mind when it was to be heard.

Pain was the only emotion that ran through me for all of time, It was all I knew.

Yet looking back at it, all those times I felt unsettled, unnatural, was when you happened to be present, looking back I was quite oblivious but, sitting here now in the present with no other but you who sits beside, you kicked It away, that feeling that consumed me, it truly was all I knew.

You pushed it away, I'm in complete confusion without it, in complete distraught, we're on the brink of possible death, yet it's probably the most alive I've felt in a while. I feel inhumane because that fucking feeling that I grew up around, that utterly consumed my entire being, its ever so small compared to before.

And of course I have none other to Blame but you.

"Draco, why..." I hear her voice mutter as I kept my gaze forward.

No, no-I couldn't explain to her the marks that shadowed over the very obvious one.

The ones I felt had but no choice to make their way there, if anything they were of less pain than  the one that was given to me. Yes I tried the impossible, but if anyone else were to feel the darkness that very mark represented, they would try too.

I was willing to try anything, even rip into my very own flesh, but there it was.

The mark remained, just as I knew it would.

But, I wouldn't let myself at least not try.

I stayed silent, still as I felt her eyes pierce right through me, whilst I knew the confused expression her face held-

"Doesn't matter now does it, clearly didn't work..." as these words were said, I knew she shot me a look of sympathy.

No Aurora.

Not for me, anything but that look, anything but that very word.

"The dark lord, it won't be long before he catches on-will it?" she says almost defeated.

"He usually cannot be fooled, it could be now-in a couple days-weeks..." 

"But the dark lord is anything but a fool Aurora-"

"Thats why we just have to be even less of a fool-" she abruptly interrupts.

Trust me you were anything but that Aurora.

"It doesn't feel right, staying here whilst they most likely suffer on his behalf-"

"Don't-" I say to her, as I knew exactly what her thoughts were, she didn't want to be where we were, not while the rest of them obey the dark lord.

"Let me put it more simple, the dark lord, us, dead." I say whilst she looks away, my words were far too true, even she knew it.

"Let me make something else simple, Adrian, Blaise, Pansy-most likely dead-" 

"Bloody hell Aurora-did you want to join them?" I spit out as I look at her, jaw clenched, I guess being tasked with murder, pondering around a death eater-being a target for the dark lord himself, just wasn't enough fucking danger for her-

Although I did fear the very same thought she did.

With that she got up from the ground and began slightly pacing from one side to the other, one thing for certain, she couldn't control the dark thoughts that clouded that head of hers-

I just watched as I knew her worries couldn't quiet down even if she wanted them too.

"Do you think he took them because of us?" 

"Think about it, Snape said himself the dark lord kept a close eye on all the teachers and students of Hogwarts-if he kept a close eye he would see me, you, Pansy, Adrian,Blaise, we were all inseparable-"

"He needed leverage, leverage on us to ensure we complete the task, kill Dumbledore, what better way to take who we hold closest..." she said all this as it clicked, every word, it made sense they we're the perfect motivation for us to obey-

"Im sure your right Aurora, but that doesn't change the fact that we don't even know where they are-even if we did we couldn't do much about it..." 

"Yeah...guess not-" was all she managed to let out, looked like she was on the edge of tears, I truly didn't want to fucking see them fall...

"Pansy- she was so scared-they all were-I gave them all pure shit hope-now look at them..." 

"Aurora, for merlins sake, stop, your making yourself feel even fucking worse-" I spat out rapidly, she was beating herself up-I knew the feeling oh too well...

"Well I can't fucking help it-"

"Then try fucking harder-" she was blaming herself, no, no Aurora, I've stood for a lot but so help me I will not stand for this- 

"Oh piss off-" she says trailing away from me to the other side of the closed in one room we both shared at this point in time.

"Considering the circumstances, I can't really do that now can I?" I merely uttered.

"Even if you could, you wouldn't..." she comes back smartly...

And she was ever so right.

"You wouldn't either-" I respond, in that mere moment both of our words were more than correct, I mean if we both could just stay the fuck away from the other, we wouldn't be in this very situation...

"Good job at stating the obvious-" she said under her breath, she never did like to admit when I was right, she was always so stubborn-

At that point in time we just stood there, we had faces that screamed a million words, yet our mouths didn't let out one. It was pure silence as our gaze shot through the others, once again I felt anything but normal, anything but what I felt In that manor for years, what I felt before this year.

I met her, I was disgusted from her, yet here I stood with her.

Who the hell was I kidding, I wasn't disgusted from her, yet I used to say that word practically everyday-

But in that moment I stood in front of her, I wanted nothing but to be in the closest proximity to her, whenever I was, her cheeks always flushed a shade of rose red, It soon became my favorite color.

"Didn't know it was that obvious..." was all I let out, It was though, obvious, I couldn't shy away from her just as much as she couldn't from me, as if our minds never worked, it was just our instinct that did all the actions that led us to that point in time.

A point in time I would never forget, you could obliviate my mind, yet I don't think I would be able to fucking forget the feeling she brung in. That feeling that replaced the familiar one, the deserved one, the painful one.

For merlins sake I used to dream on about ruining her life, in a way I did.

Yet she's also ruined mine.

She's ruined mines in the sense where if she were to leave, I wouldn't be the same, I don't know what the fuck I would be, a monster perhaps, no, Ive always been one.

 I would in fact be a mess, if I wasn't beside her like I was every second of the day, If I wasn't able to put my leg over hers, as I always did to stop that tap she always created when her mind took over.

I truly don't know what I would be.

 Okay as you can tell Its been getting sad, I know there hasn't been much spice, but I feel like I was doing too much spice at the beginning and you guys probably got tired of it. Anyways lots is going to happen, please don't forget to vote and follow as it really does help my story, let me know your thoughts on this chapter, I hope you all are enjoying my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 36 15
Still working on the description hehe
3.6K 104 30
A Blaise Zabini X OC
464 9 30
Honestly, i'm done with him fucking with my head. But he wont stop, and i don't want him too. Loosely based on the books :)
8.3K 64 25
We will be writing different situations with the characters of Harry Potter **I do not own any other the characters in here. These are all characters...