Total Instagram

By MissySweetheart

Heather and Courtney are the Queens of Total Drama High. Alejandro and Duncan are the Kings of Total Drama Hi... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
Total Interview
Instagram 📸
Instagram 2.0 📸
Question
Instagram 3.0 📸
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
Explanation
#74
#75
#76
#77
#78
#79
#80 (1)
(Unpopular?) opinions
(Unpopular?) opinions 2.0
#80 (2)
#80 (3)
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93 (1)
#93 (2)
#94
#95
Instagram (AGAIN!) 📸

#67

991 27 148
By MissySweetheart

@brody2

3, 12K ❤  0 💬

I'm missing you, bro 😔
D-4 @geoffsurf

Comments

@brody2 has turned off commenting.

PRIVATE MESSAGES : @gwen_die @geoffsurf

@gwen_die I can't sleep.

@geoffsurf Same here, Gwen.

@gwen_die Wow, really?! 😱 It's 3 AM!

@geoffsurf Nope, but you're adorable when you're surprised 😜

@gwen_die Really funny. So, uh, I'm sorry for yelling at you during the party last night. You were just trying to apologize and I went all psycho on you.

@gwen_die Sorry? 🖤

@gwen_die I can give you $20 if you want! I was wrong and the guilt is killing me!

@geoffsurf What about 20 hugs? Lol, I'm not mad at you. You were just being a good friend to Bridgette, but I can assure you that we're done for good. We're friends and that's cool!

@geoffsurf I just... let's just say I keep thinking about you and your smile and that's pretty... weird? Good? I don't really know but I'm not gonna force you into anything, dudette! 💛 Feel free to do whatever you want and keep smiling!

@gwen_die Why the hell are you always this positive and cool?! Be mad at me! Yell at me, insult me and stop smiling all the time, Geoff!

@geoffsurf 😊

@gwen_die GEOFFREY!

@geoffsurf I just want you to feel good, that's all! I care about you and my friends. It's called love, Gwen! 💛

@gwen_die Thank you for... um, cheering me up this morning and forcing me to eat that damn pizza! I swear, it tastes like Heather! Or even Sierra! Whatever, you're wonderful 🖤

@geoffsurf Don't mention it, dudette! ;) Hey, we need to get some sleep, see ya tomorrow 🤠

@gwen_die Right, bye, Geoffy 😊

@geoffsurf You're beautiful 💛 Woohoo!!

@gwen_die 😂🙄🖤

@gwen_die Hey! Brody's missing you!

@geoffsurf ... I miss my husband too! 😭

Seen

PRIVATE MESSAGES : @Dunc&an @Alejandro_B

@Dunc&an Man, I can't sleep.

@Alejandro_B And what are you expecting me to do? We're literally sleeping in the same room, why are you even texting me?

@Dunc&an Chef wants me dead and it's fucking 4 AM.

@Dunc&an What's up with you? You've been glaring at everyone today and you look super pissed. Is there something I need to know?

@Dunc&an By the way, where the hell were you yesterday? I didn't get to see you during that damn party, bro.

@Alejandro_B It's nothing. I just need to study harder and focus, I don't want any distraction from now on, my friend.

@Dunc&an Oh, I got it. What happened with Heather?

Seen

@Dunc&an I swear, you two are the perfect match. Here we go again, can you answer please?

@Alejandro_B Nothing happened, she just made it clear that I was nothing to her.

@Dunc&an Shit... sucks as hell. That must hurt, I mean... yeah. Wow.

Seen

@Dunc&an Really? Like, this is Heather we're talking about! She's so into you, man, did you actually fall for it? She was probably faking it, I know her. I thought you were a good people reader :/

Seen

@Dunc&an Come on! It's called denial, Court was like her too, ya know.

@Alejandro_B She looked into my eyes and told me she was only attracted to me. No feelings involved, no love, no devotion. She doesn't love or want me.

@Dunc&an Damn... though. How does rejection feel like?

@Dunc&an And you told her about your burning love?

@Alejandro_B Does Heather even care about other people's feelings? Hell, I couldn't even finish one freaking sentence! She's so stubborn!

@Alejandro_B She's probably bragging about the fact that she broke my heart with her stupid, worthless friends right now!

@Dunc&an Okay, okay... I'll talk to her if you want me to, that's no big deal. Maybe she's just a better actress and you probably couldn't think straight because of your feelings for her. No need to get all stressed out, bro!

@Alejandro_B Are you kidding me?

@Alejandro_B Look, this is pointless. I'm gonna go back to Spain in a few days or so, anyway. Mrs. Heather wanted me gone when we made that deal, so let's just hope that she'll stop complaining about everything once I'll be leaving Canada for good.

@Dunc&an Al... bro, you're leaving?

@Alejandro_B Yeah, my father told Mr. McLean about it this afternoon. Lo siento, Duncan.

@Dunc&an You won't be there next year? Fuck, Alejandro, I'm gonna miss you so much. Don't leave me in this freaking, dumb school all alone!

@Alejandro_B You have Courtney and we can visit each other, don't worry, bromigo.

@Dunc&an Still... man.

@Dunc&an Does anyone else know about that?

@Alejandro_B No and I don't want anyone else to know. It's pointless and I'm done with everyone. What a crazy country and this school is damned, I swear.

Seen

@Alejandro_B Plus, I get to make Heather happy for the first and last time in my life, so... I guess it'll be alright.

Seen

@Alejandro_B Whatever, goodnight. And stop asking me dumb questions!

@Dunc&an Whatever you say, bro...

PRIVATE MESSAGES : @codyyy @Heather_RQ

@codyyy Heather?

@Heather_RQ Yeah, what?

@codyyy I, oh why, why do I have so many problems?!

@Heather_RQ What are you talking about, Cody?

@codyyy Remember yesterday's party?

@Heather_RQ Yeah! It was like... yesterday. Whatev, what's wrong? Did Sierra try to murder someone or something?

@codyyy No! I... oh, well!! 😣

@codyyy It was crazy!! Noah kissed me in one of the bathrooms and I'm confused as hell!! We were just talking about London's weather and then... he got closer and... did it!

@Heather_RQ Whoa, what?! Noah, NOAH? He kissed you on the lips?

@codyyy Yes, I know! Protect me, Heather, I need sane love in my life!! 😣

@Heather_RQ Okay, alright. Did you pull away?

@Heather_RQ My bad. I thought he was asexual.

@codyyy No! I mean, yes! I don't know. I was shocked at first and then, I kissed him back but I didn't want to hurt his feelings and I kinda let him think I enjoyed it. I don't want to hurt anyone!!

@codyyy And there's Sierra, I still love her and I just wanna end up dying in some hole in Alberta!! 😣

@Heather_RQ Hey, whoa, calm down!

@Heather_RQ Ugh, why am I even showering when it's 3:58?!

@Heather_RQ Whatever. Listen to me, Cody, you should've just pushed him off! Have you ever heard about consent? You don't have to let someone kiss you or even touch you in order to make that person happy and satisfied!

@Heather_RQ Ugh, this sarcastic piece of paper is so going down!! Now!!

@codyyy No, no! Calm down, Heath, keep breathing. Please 💜

@Heather_RQ You alright now? What are you going to do? What do you want to do about this mess?

@codyyy Take you, my candies and my teddy bird and go to Alberta. Dying in a hole is not that bad to be honest...

@Heather_RQ Co. Dy.

@codyyy I don't even know!! I'm so lost. Am I bi? Am I straight? Am I gay? What the heck am I?! I'm just so tired of being such a whiney, scared baby! I want to grow up, but I'm confused as hell! And I know I shouldn't be hurting people like Sierra or Noah. Heck, I know for a fact that they're probably the only persons who'll ever want to kiss someone like me! I want everyone to be happy! But what about me?! What should I be?

Seen

@codyyy I'm so tired...

@Heather_RQ Oh, Cody.

@Heather_RQ Screw everyone else's opinion. Screw everything else. It doesn't even matter. You are you. You are Cody Anderson. Nothing else, nothing less. Stop caring about everyone and start caring about yourself! What do YOU want?

@Heather_RQ And stop bringing yourself down! Hell, I mean, who wouldn't want you? You're cute, helpful, smart and fucking nice! Too nice for your own good. Believe me, you have more balls than most of the stupid guys I know. And keep that in mind, because it's probably the first and last time I tell someone this, but you're amazingly awesome.

@Heather_RQ Go it?

@Heather_RQ 💜

@codyyy You're the most wonderful woman I know, Heather 💜

@Heather_RQ Duh... it's so obvious.

@codyyy Why are you taking a shower, by the way?

@Heather_RQ Alejandro's freaking sent won't leave my body!!

@codyyy Whoa, what?! What did happen last night? Don't tell me you two...

@Heather_RQ Yeah, uh, ugh. Well, it kind of happened but that didn't mean anything and I've told him that.

@codyyy Why? Heather! You love him! In fact, you're in love with him! That was your chance to tell him everything and be happy! Come on!!

@Heather_RQ Life is not a damn fairytale, Cody! And I do not love him! I despise everything about him and his personality!

@Heather_RQ Plus, no one has ever wanted to date me, why would he be any different? Hell, he'll probably end up cheating on me or dumping me for some stupid blonde supermodel! That's Alejandro we are talking about, not sappy Duncan or sweet, disgusting Geoff!

@Heather_RQ He acts like he actually wants me in order to get me, he's just messing with my nerves because he can't have me but he'll stop trying once I'll open up and be in some fantasy relationship with him!! That's all, I've hurt his ego and he's playing around, I know him well, Cody! He can't be serious and I don't want to end up crying my eyes out and being humiliated because of some heartbreak!

@codyyy Heath, you're not hyperventilating, are you?

@Heather_RQ Nah, I'm good. I'm good.

@Heather_RQ Believe me, I don't want him to be close to me. Again. He's had my body, but he won't have my heart. I need to focus on something else and get him out of my head.

@Heather_RQ I don't want him. I don't love him. I don't need him. I don't, I just don't. I don't want to love and care about someone, especially him, that way because I know I can't be loved that way. I'm not weak...

@codyyy Believe me, you aren't 💜

@codyyy Stop saying such horrible things about yourself, Heather! I love you and you're amazingly awesome! Come on, just stop, it's hurting me too!

@codyyy Heather, you're probably the one who actually broke his heart. I've seen the way he looks at you, the way he smiles at you and the way he's always doing everything in his power to look out for you. You're hurting yourself by not wanting to get hurt. Why? Heather, you're stronger and more courageous than that!

@Heather_RQ I'm just so tired, Cody.

@Heather_RQ You know, denial doesn't hurt.

@Heather_RQ But... ugh, uh, love does.

Seen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 741 10
Tara Duncan, 7 ans plus tard. ☄️ Écrite en 2015, l'histoire à lieu après le tome 12, sans tenir compte de la nouvelle série sur Cal&Tara. J'ai écrit...
16.4M 695K 43
" Tu ne te rends pas compte de comment tu te comportes, connard! Tu m'embrasses, tu me repousses, comme toujours! Ça m'apprendra! Putain qu'est-ce qu...
7.7M 4.4K 7
Je pensais passer ma première année d'université de la façon la plus banale que ce soit, concentrée sur mes études, avec deux ou trois amis. Pas me...
3.9M 92.5K 83
Myriam : Nouvelle à la cité Voici une réécriture d'une chronique réelle de Facebook qui m'a beaucoup plus . C'est une super chronique bien écrite et...