You Are My Princess

بواسطة kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... المزيد

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 32: His Past

301 15 0
بواسطة kimmybrown12

!!  WARNING !!
This Chapter Has Extreme
Violence.

The Italics Will Be The
Flashback And The Normal
Will Be Damien Telling The Story.

You Have Been Warned.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Bella's POV -

- Next Day -

Ever Since I Asked Him, He's Been Avoiding Me. Not Physically. He Still Holds Me, Kisses Me And Occasionally Say Something Naughty But He's Avoiding The Subject. As Im Finishing Folding Clothes, I Feel Two Big Arms Wrap Around Me And Two Hands Rub My Stomach.

"You Okay Baby?" He Asks. I Nod. I Stop And Turn To Face Him.

"Are You?" I Ask. He Sighs. He Knows Exactly What I Mean.

"Im Afraid To Tell You About That Part Of My Life Bells. I Was More Monster Than Human Back Then."

"Okay Baby, I Understand." I Stand Up To Walk Out Of The Room When He Grab My Hand And Sits Me Down On The Bed.

He Sits There Silent So I Grab His Face And Make Him Look At Me. "Now Listen To Me And Hear Me Clearly. I Don't Care What You Did Or How You Acted In The Past. You Are Not That Person Anymore. Everyone Has A Past Baby. No Matter What, Im Staying Right Here, With You And Our Baby." I Put His Hand On My Stomach And His Breath Hitches. I Can Tell He Wants To Cry But He Doesn't.

"I Told You That When My Brothers And I Became Of Age, My Father Told Us Every Man Is Born With A Talent. My Talent Is Blades, Knives, Anything Shiny And Sharp Really. I Was Natural With Them. I Saw The Target And Never Missed. Of Course, Back Then We Let Our Weapons Do More Of The Talking Than Our Mouths. One Day My Father Gives Me My First Mission. I Was Little Too Over Excited."

- FLASHBACK -

"There's A Man By The Name Of Henry Labeau. He Owes Us Money From The Last Shipment. I Want You Boys To Find Him And Persuade Him To Give Us Our Money. I Don't Care How You Do It." Dad Ordered. I Grabbed My Blades And Neatly Put Them In My Pockets, Smiling At My Brothers.

"He Was My First Victim. My Brothers And I Found Him At A Casino Spending His Cash On Slots And Hookers. He Was About To Get Head Behind The Casino When We Rudely Interrupted. When The Hooker Saw Us She Ran."

"We'll Well Well Brother's! What Do We Have Here?" I Toyed With Him. My Brothers Forming A Circle Around Him So He Couldn't Run.

"Oh Hey Guys!" He Nervously Laughed. "I Was Just About To Come Find You Guys."

"You're Late On Your Payment Henry." I Took A Blade Out Of My Pocket And Twirled It Round My Fingers.

"I Swear I Have It! I Just Need To Go Get It!" He Yells. I Knew He Was Lying. He Was Gonna Try To Run. They Always Run. I Took My Blade And Threw It, Burying It Deep Into His Shoulder. His Screams Were Music To My Ears. I Pinned Him To The Wall And Took Another Blade, Pressing It To His Throat.

"I Can Always Tell When Man Is Lying. It's One Of My Many Talents." He Winces. "Why Are You Lying To Me Henry? Do You Know How That Makes Me Feel?" I Shove The Knife Deeper Into His Shoulder, Twisting It. Blood Poured Out Of His Shoulder.

"Im Not Lying! I Swear! Ahhh!" He Cried.

"I See. So You Have Money For Gambling And Hookers But None To Pay Us? I Mean, I Guess I Can See Why. Gambling And Hookers Aren't About To Hurt You As Badly As I Am Right Now." I Took The Blade Out Of His Shoulder And Push Him To The Ground. Hovering Over Him, I Ripped His Shirt In Half And Began Carving Him Up Like A Christmas Ham.

"I Cut Him Up So Bad, Alfie's Words To Describe It Was 'A Sinister Masterpiece.' That's When The Art Collection Began. Even Afte4 I Knew He Was Dead, I Couldn't Stop. The Feeling Of The Blade In My Hand, Slicing Through His Flesh Was So Empowering. It Was Like My Hands Were The Blades. I Could Feel His Muscles And Skin Being Torn And Ripped To Shreds Through The Handles Of My Blades. When I Was Done, His Chest Was Nothing But Strips And Scraps Of Flesh, Muscle And Bones. I Could Clearly See His Rib Cage. It Looked Like He Was Mauled By A Rabid Animal. Pieces Of Him Were Scattered All Around Me. A Few Days Later We Get Another Mission. Another Guy Who Owed Us Money. We Found Him In His Home, In Bed With A Woman Who Wasn't His Wife. I Cut His Throat To The Bone And Watch Him Drown In His Own Blood. After He Was Dead, I Sliced Him Up Like I Did Henry. Another Masterpiece Added To The List. From There Collection Just Kept Growing. Every One Of My Victims Was Someone Who Double Crossed My Family In Some Way. I Was Somewhere Around My Thirtieth Victim And My Father Started To See A Change In Me. He Stopped Giving Me Missions ND Started Training Me To Be Head Of The Mafia. But That Powerful Feeling Was Like An Itch I Couldn't Scratch. I Went Rogue For A Whole. Everyone Who Vexed Me, Even In The Littlest Way, Was Added To The List. Thats When I Became Known As The DEMON. People Would Cower At My Name, Even At A Whisper. I Became The Most Feared Man On The Streets And That Kind Of Power Is Addictive."

- End Of Flashback -

- Bella's POV -

Tears In His Eyes, He Looked Away From Me. I Couldn't Form Words. All I Saw Was A Man Who Poured His Heart Out To Me About Something Very Dark In His Past. I Stood There For The Longest Moment, Trying To Think What To Say. When I Heard His Voice, It Broke My Heart.

"Please Baby.... Say Something, Anything." A Tear Dropped Onto His Cheek. I Grabbed His Face And Kissed Him. He Was Reluctant To Kiss Me Back But He Did. He Grabbed Me And Held Me Tightly As If To Prevent Me From Walking Away. When I Pulled Back From The Kiss, I Looked Him In The Eyes And Smiled.

"Im Not Going Anywhere Baby." It Seemed Like That's All That Was Needed To Be Said. He Smiled And Placed His Forehead On My Stomach.

"Im Not That Person Anymore Because Of You." He Whispered. I Grabbed His Face And Made Him Look At Me.

"Me?" He Nodded

"The Moment I Saw You, You Flipped My Life Upside Down. I Immediately Wanted To Be A Better Man For You. I Had A Problem And You Were The Solution. That Empowering Feeling I Had With A Blade In My Hand Didn't Matter Anymore. Only You Mattered. You Have Me A Different Empowering Feeling. One That I Will Never Get Enough Of, Ever. You Not Only Tame The Fire In Me, You Fuel It. You Are The Answer To Any Problem I Have. You Baby, Only You." How? How Did I Go From Being An Invisible Virgin, To Being In The Arms Of A Man Who Loves Me And Shows That To Me On A Daily Basis. How Did I Get So Lucky? "When You Suggested That I Take You On A Date, Felt Like A Kid Again. I Got Nervous, And Im Nervous, And Im Never Nervous Around Females. But You Made My Heart Pound, My Hands Sweaty A d I Was Worried About Impressing You. My First Thought When I Saw You In That Dress Was I Didn't And Still Don't Deserve You." I Couldn't Stop The Tears From Flowing.

"Don't Ever Think Like That. If Anything, You Could Have Done Better Than Me." He Growled, Loudly And Deep.

"There Is No One Better Than You. I Only Want You. As Far As Im Concerned, The Only Other Females That Matter To Me Are The Ones In My Family. My Eyes See Only You Princess." He Kissed Me Deeply.

"As My Eyes Only See You Too." I Smiled. He Sighed In Relief And I Could Literally See A Weight Being Lifted Off His Shoulders. "By The Way, How Long Were You Standing In The Kitchen Before You Attacked Ivan?"

"Long Enough To See Him Grind Himself Against You." He Gritted Through His Teeth And Grab My Ass. I Giggle.

"Just So You Know, I Threatened To Beat Him With A Spatula." I Stated Proudly. He Chuckled.

"Oh Yeah? And How Much Damage Do You Think You Could Have Done With That Spatula?"

"A Hell Of A Lot If I Had Gone Through With What I Was Planning To Do." He Raised An Eyebrow.

"Which Was?"

"Shove It Up His Ass." I Smiled. He Laughed. God I Love His Laugh. So Deep And Sexy. He Pressed His Forehead To Mine And Whispered.

"I Love You Bella. More Than Life Itself."

"I Love You Too Damien. More Than Life Itself."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.6M 83.9K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛) 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖...
7.1M 178K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
323K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...
579K 12.2K 56
"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Are you sure? Because there's a lot." Grin...