𝙹𝙹𝙱𝙰|| 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚎�...

By Empiireani

◌||𝙹𝙹𝙱𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙵𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂||◌ !𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃! This is where you're the parent and the JJBA... More

!𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃!
✦𝐴/𝑁✦
★ⒿⓄⒿⓄⓈ★
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔾𝕠 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝔾𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝
𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪𝕤
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 ℂ𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤|| ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
✦ 500+ 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ✦
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤|| ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤
✦ 1ᴋ+ ||Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ✦
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡
✦🄹🄾🄱🅁🄾🅂✦
𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑴𝒆𝒕
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍
✦+5ᴋ ||𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓✦
✦ 10ᴋ|| 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ✦

ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕄𝕖𝕥

7.8K 142 134
By Empiireani

(f/c) - favorite color

(f/d) - favorite drink 

(e/c) - eye color

-----------------------------------------------

Jonathan
Closing the bakery's doors, you sighed while looking towards the sky to see the grayish skies with little droplets falling from the sky. Opening your (f/c) umbrella, you began walking away until you saw a young boy looking up at the sky.

Jonathan glanced at the sky, enjoying the little drops that dropped on his skin until an (f/c) umbrella had covered him from the rain.

"You do know you're going to get sick...right?" the mysterious person asked Jonathan "yes, I do know that I just enjoy the rain," responded Jonathan as he turned around to face the woman.

"Where are your parents?" you asked. Jonathan stood there silent until he spoke up. "I don't have parents." 

You gave him a sympathetic look, "Well, I do have spare rooms in my house..." Jonathan looks up with a shocked face, "I truly don't want to cause any trouble! Um... Miss...?"

"Miss Joestar, [Name] Joestar!" 

"Thanks, Miss Joestar. My name is Jonathan!" 

Joseph
How do you end up in this situation? You were supposed to take care of this child for only two days! Yet his parents hadn't returned for two weeks!

You wonder what they're doing now that is super important rather than answering your calls.

Either way, the boy isn't that bad.

"HEY [Name], GRAB THE POPCORN! RANGO ISN'T GOING TO START ITSELF!"

Spoke too soon.

Jotaro
The calming waves crashed through the rocks as you watched from the kitchen window. You slowly sipped your (f/d) until a loud knock thundered through the beach house.  

You walked towards the door until you were stopped by a soft hand.

"Miss Kujo don't worry I'll get the door for you." looking over was Katherine, your maid but more of a second mother to you. "Of course, Katherine! I'll wait in the living room." After a minute of sitting, a young boy walked over and sat down on the furthest couches, with Katherine carrying two small bags. 

The next thing you know, the boy is now living with you and Katherine.

Josuke
Josuke ran, bumping into people while apologizing. What was he running from? Well, it's from these boys who keep bullying him for no reason. 

Meanwhile, you were walking from the exhausting job you've had, and in the distance, a boy running away from what? He bumped into you and apologized, but before he could run, you grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

At first, Josuke was confused 'why did she pull me back?' hell, even you were confused trying to figure out why you were doing this. The bullies finally reached up to Josuke. 

"Well, if it isn't Josuke? Shouldn't you call your mother to pick you up from the park?" the boys snickered as Josuke felt embarrassed, but you didn't like them bullying this child. So you decided to teach these kids a lesson. 

Smack!

You smacked the leader of the group who made that comment. You were glad that no one was here. The kid looked shocked but quickly turned around and ran away along with the others.

Josuke was also shocked but glad. He didn't know anymore but was grateful for your help. "Thank you, miss!" he happily said with a smile on his face,  "no problem."

There was an uncomfortable silence in the air, "so...do you have any parents?" Josuke shook his head, "Okay, do you want to stay with me for the time being?" "yes!! Oh, by the way, my name is Josuke! What's yours?"

"(Y/N) Higashikata."

Giorno
Watching the ducks swimming in the pond as you sketch the landscape, you found this place as a child, so you came here every day with your family. Even when you moved out of your house,  you still came here. This was the only place other than your house to have some alone time.

But you felt like a pair of eyes were watching you, looking around you found the 'Mr. Watchers' only to find out it was a child whose green eyes gazed at your (e/c) eyes. It was like a staring contest only for you to lose.

You returned to your sketch only for a pair of small hands to go on top of yours. Looking over, you spotted the same boy who stared at you.

"What are you doing?" he asked "oh! I was sketching." He hummed in response as he sat down next to you.

'Where are this kid's parents?!' you thought "hey, where are your parents?" The boy glanced at you "my mother is talking with her friends."
"Oh, okay."

The silence was in the air except for the quacks of the ducks and the pencil noise, yet it was comfortable for the both of you.

"My name is Giorno." "Like the pizza? You know DiGiorno?" Giorno gave you a 🗿face. "Okay then...my name is (Y/N) Giovanna"

Then silence again until he had to leave as well you.

Jolyne

Jolyne sat on the bench she watched the water fall from the fountain. Her stomach growled in hunger, "don't worry, we'll find food somehow..." Jolyne sighed.

She ran from the orphanage because she thought how stupid, to wait for someone to like her. Nah fam.

Instead, she ran away to find a family who would want her.

Jolyne kept staring at the fountain until she looked to her left to see a woman sitting next to her.

Jolyne looked away again, trying not to get attention from her, but it was too late.

"Hey, I haven't seen you before... are you new?" She asked. Jolyne looked back at her, "yeah, I'm new..." she answered.

You looked at the little girl, "where are your parents? You shouldn't be alone." The girl froze and frowned, "I don't have parents— I'm an orphan."

"Oh..."

An awkward silence filled both of you.

"Umm... do you want to stay with me?" You asked the girl to stare at you with shock. "What?!" Screamed the girl.

"Yeah, I mean... you aren't adopted— and I'm looking for a kid..." "YES! I mean... yeah, sure." She scoffs and looks away.

You hum and look at the fountain, "so what's your name?"

The girl looked up at you, "Jolyne." 

"Well, Jolyne. My name is [Name] [Lastname]."

Edited on February 5, 2023.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.1K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...
5.3K 291 26
NOTE: This is a fem reader story Book I: Young Y/N and her mother are two Irish immigrants who travel to England, where her mother will be working a...
12.6K 890 23
❝THE TIME FLIES AND WE'RE FLOWING FREE!❞ [hayato k. x f!reader] two eleven-year-olds with a crucial role manage to get dragged into a serial killer d...
440K 15.7K 35
Vento aureo x reader (She/her pronouns) 𝗺 𝗲 𝘁 𝗮 𝗻 𝗼 𝗶 𝗮 [ m e h - t a - n o y - a h ] • 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 ( n . ) t h e j o u r n e y o f c h...