Kiwi

By sparkletwpk

Sarah's best friend sense middle school,Katylin, joins her and the rest of Harry styles's band on tour, but l... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

3

1.3K 15 8
By sparkletwpk

Hellooo!!

There's two more chapter till we start seeing Harry and Mitch!!

Cant wait for that sooo

Let's get started!

Love you <3
——
Ive been at this school for about three weeks now and I love it so much!

Everyone is so nice! Way nicer than Americans. I saw Sarah performed for the frist time and my god! She's so good!!

If she's not in a band when we're older, I'll have to have a word with fait.

Me and Sarah were walking back from lunch and me and devante smiled at eachother.

"Ooooooooo." Sarah elbowed me , "look who's catching feelings!"

I stare at her as my checks get hotter. "What?! No.. I mean we talk and he complements me a lot, but no I don't like him." I pause for a second, " did he say anything to you?" I lean in and whispered to her

Sarah did one of her loud ass laughs and said " I don't like him" mocking me.

I cross my arms when we got into the class room. devante tapped my shoulder and I turned around. His dark chocolate skin was glowing and his hair was perfect.

"Umm, Kiwi?" Devante said

I blink quickly snapping my slef out of the trance he put me in. " what's up?" I say fixing my head band over my tight ponytail.

"I was wonder if we could go bowling at the bowling alley tomorrow tonight?" He says rubbing the back of his neck. He was nervous.

"Yea I'll see if Sarah wants to come and we can all go." I say with a perky tone.

"Well, umm, I was wondering if it could be just you and me. No Sarah" he said while he made eye contact with me.

Was he asking me out? I asked myself.

"Yea, of course. I'll have to double check with my parents though. I'll snap you tonight what their answer is." I said giving him a smile. Trying to keep my cool, because this beautiful man was asking me out when all I've dated when nasty rednecks. I shouldn't forget that I'm in 7th grade, and that options are limited.

"Wait, really?! Even without Sarah?" He said his British accent came out hard.

"Yea, why not," I smile at him, "I'll let you know what my parents say." I wiggle my finger in a wave and walk away.

When I turned around to walk away I saw Sarah staring at me. When she noticed I saw here looking at me she turned around and started whistling. I giggled. 

When I got to her I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. She gave me a confused face that was so fake.

"Where'd you go? I turned around and you weren't there?" The words sarcasticly came out of her mouth.

"Don't lie, you saw everything!" I say

She put her hands up in surrender, "Ya caught me, Now what did he say?"

"Well," I started folding my hands behind my back "He asked if I wanted to go bowling tomorrow."

"Oh I'll have to ask my parents. I don't if  my parents will be okay with that." Sarah said.

"So we do hang out that much," I say in what I thought was a whisper.

"What?" She asks

"That's the thing" I start, "Devante wants it to be just me and him." I say thinking she's gonna get hurt but instead she started squealing.

I was confused but when Sarah stopped she said, "OMG!!!!! KIWIS GOING ON HER FRIST DATE!!!" Then grabbed me into a hug.

"Why is that so surprising?" I say with a little hurt but mostly joking.

"Well, your still very American, and I don't think guys would be turned on by your terrible British accent." She says putting her hands on her hips.

"Well, luv I don't have any clue what you talking about?" I say in my British accent.

Sarah rolled her eyes, " exactly what I'm talking about. I'm happy for you kiwi." She says with empathy.

"Well,  fank you  sarah." I say ruining the sweet moment.

She pushed me away with a laugh.
——
When I got home I saw my mom folding laundry in the dining room

"Hey Kat, here's your clothes. Go out them away please." My mom said.

"Mom, it's kiwi now." I say in playful pout as I walk to the dining room and put my back pack on the ground.

"Kiwi," she extended, "Can you please go put away your clothes?"

"Yea, I have to ask you something when I'm done." I say as I walked over and grab my clothes form the table.

"What did you do now?" She put my dads shirt on the table then put her hands on her hips, giving  me a playful look.

I giggle under my breath, "it's nothing bad. I promise." I turn around and walk up the stairs and to my bedroom.

I opened the door and headed to my bed, put my clothes on my bed and started putting them away.

A boy asked me out. No that's too out there. I say in my head as I put away my clothes.

Hey mom, there's this guy in my class, and he asked if I wanted to go bowling. That might work, I'll just have to leave out the "Sarah's not going to be coming" part.

I'll just do it step by step. take the questions as they come. I thought as I hung my school skirt in my closet and ran back down stairs.

She was still folding her and dad's laundry.  I walked over to her and took at seat on one of the stools at the island by the kitchen.

"So, Mom." I say

"Yes, Kat." She says. I gave her a look. "Darn it. Kiwi, Kiwi,Kiwi." She beats her self up. "Yes Kiwi."

I took a deep breath and said, " one of my guy friends asked if I wanted to go bowling tomorrow night, can I go?"

"He sound more than just a guy friend kiwi." She looked towards me.

"Well, he's kinda of my crush, and I'm his. So you could call it a date." I say weakly.

"Yea, of course you can. Sarah's not going right?" She says and I was shocked.

"Do you not like Sarah?!" I ask

"No no no. I love Sarah like my own daughter. I just don't want you having her as a security animal for everything." She says and I'm relieved.

"Ok good," I sigh out with a small laugh, "and no she's not coming. It's just going to be me and Devante."

"Okay what time? And will he be picking you up or will we be picking him up or will I'll drive you to the bowling alley?" She listed off.

"I'm pretty sure you'll have to drive me there at 6:30-ish, but I'll double check." I say hopping off the stool to give her a hug. "That didn't go as bad as I thought it was. I thought you were going to be mad and not let me go." I say

"Kiwi," she lightly grabbed my face with her hands, "I'm not grandma." She winked at me. I laugh and went up to my bed room to go give Devante the good news.

I'm so excited, because so far...

British men are hotter and WAY more respectful than American men. And I pray to god with that.
——
TAHTS THE 3rd CHAPTER!!!

I really don't know anything about England culture, so I'm try my best lol.

See you guys in a couple day

Love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 12 4
You know, you meet a lot of people who kind of see, like a medium perception of you. And it's just nice coming here and spending a bit of time with p...
2.3K 120 26
Payton and her best friend Brynlee are going to Hawaii for spring break. It will be Payton's first time at the beach. She is super pumped and can't w...
34.9K 1.3K 65
Lorelai O'Connor would describe herself as a average girl, living a mundane life, and working a regular job. She finds the good in everybody and ten...
3.5K 128 22
Harry Styles and Jade Thirlwall have been best friends since their Freshman year at Blackwood Pines, and a couple since their Sophomore year. They ha...