7

Hello!!

Sorry for the late update!

I loved the last chapter but I think I love this chapter more.

I'm so suprised that people actually like this story! It's mind blowing!

Love you<3
———

Kiwi's POV

"HES A DICK!!" Sarah yelled and I punched her arm again. She let out a small Ow as we shut the door.

"That was something you shouldn't have talked about. It's very personal, and HARRY FUCKING STYLES did not need to know about it." I told her as we walked to the door where we entered.

"Say why you want," Sarah said putting her hands in her jeans, " but I don't regret a thing." She shrugged her shoulders.

I rolled my eyes, to then notice the amount of people out side the door. I saw all the cameras flashing and all the signs.

Me and Sarah made eye contact as we started to panic. We know why they're here, we just didn't know what to do.

As soon as we started looking around for a different way to get out, Harry and Mitch came up to us speed walking. Harry looked so embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't think they would find out we're here." Harry said ashamed.

"Harry it's not your fault," I started to say over the high pitched screams and camera clicks, " it's not like you called them to see you."

"Yea, but still, it's a problem you wouldn't have to go through" he said more under his breath.

We were quite for a hit before for Sarah said "what if we just run out, like we look at the ground and just run."

"I mean we can walk we don't need to run." Harry says

"Doesn't me we can't." Mitch said.

This can't be happening. I think.

Harry seems out of it. He's playing with his rings and every time we make eye contact he shoots his eyes away. I really hope I didn't say anything worng.

After a while Harry said we should just do it.

We walked to the door and Sarah said, "on three."

"No four." I interrupted.

"Why the hell would we do four kiwi?" She asked.

"Well, I was just thinking that since there's four of us," I say starting to feel dumb " that each of us could say a number."

"What?" Mitch asked.

"Like one of us say one then someone says two and so on." I say scratching the back of my neck.

Harry got a smile on his face then put both of his hands into fists and softly hit his forehead

"God damn it kiwi!" He said through a laugh.

I giggle a "what?"

"Nothing," he says pushing the subject away, " I wanna be 2."