3

Hellooo!!

There's two more chapter till we start seeing Harry and Mitch!!

Cant wait for that sooo

Let's get started!

Love you <3
——
Ive been at this school for about three weeks now and I love it so much!

Everyone is so nice! Way nicer than Americans. I saw Sarah performed for the frist time and my god! She's so good!!

If she's not in a band when we're older, I'll have to have a word with fait.

Me and Sarah were walking back from lunch and me and devante smiled at eachother.

"Ooooooooo." Sarah elbowed me , "look who's catching feelings!"

I stare at her as my checks get hotter. "What?! No.. I mean we talk and he complements me a lot, but no I don't like him." I pause for a second, " did he say anything to you?" I lean in and whispered to her

Sarah did one of her loud ass laughs and said " I don't like him" mocking me.

I cross my arms when we got into the class room. devante tapped my shoulder and I turned around. His dark chocolate skin was glowing and his hair was perfect.

"Umm, Kiwi?" Devante said

I blink quickly snapping my slef out of the trance he put me in. " what's up?" I say fixing my head band over my tight ponytail.

"I was wonder if we could go bowling at the bowling alley tomorrow tonight?" He says rubbing the back of his neck. He was nervous.

"Yea I'll see if Sarah wants to come and we can all go." I say with a perky tone.

"Well, umm, I was wondering if it could be just you and me. No Sarah" he said while he made eye contact with me.

Was he asking me out? I asked myself.

"Yea, of course. I'll have to double check with my parents though. I'll snap you tonight what their answer is." I said giving him a smile. Trying to keep my cool, because this beautiful man was asking me out when all I've dated when nasty rednecks. I shouldn't forget that I'm in 7th grade, and that options are limited.

"Wait, really?! Even without Sarah?" He said his British accent came out hard.

"Yea, why not," I smile at him, "I'll let you know what my parents say." I wiggle my finger in a wave and walk away.

When I turned around to walk away I saw Sarah staring at me. When she noticed I saw here looking at me she turned around and started whistling. I giggled. 

When I got to her I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. She gave me a confused face that was so fake.

"Where'd you go? I turned around and you weren't there?" The words sarcasticly came out of her mouth.

"Don't lie, you saw everything!" I say

She put her hands up in surrender, "Ya caught me, Now what did he say?"

"Well," I started folding my hands behind my back "He asked if I wanted to go bowling tomorrow."

"Oh I'll have to ask my parents. I don't if  my parents will be okay with that." Sarah said.

"So we do hang out that much," I say in what I thought was a whisper.

"What?" She asks

"That's the thing" I start, "Devante wants it to be just me and him." I say thinking she's gonna get hurt but instead she started squealing.