Dirty Deeds

Av ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. Mer

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 16

664 27 2
Av ShrazyMe

"Recently you announced that you are dating somebody new." The interviewer mentions and Jon doesn't react. "Everybody was under the assumption that you was still married to Renee."

"I know." Jon coolly responds.

"Could you add some context to that?"

Jon dramatically sighs, "Renee and I have been divorced for near enough a year. Prior to me making my return to WWE, we had already divorced but we had chosen not to announce it to the public. Before you ask, we are on good terms but we have both moved on with our lives." 

"How did the relationship with Sofia start?"

"Sofia and I have been acquainted for a while now." Jon looks at me standing in the background before looking back at the interviewer. "Sofia is best friends with Joe's girlfriend so we were always in the same setting. I was dating Renee at the time and after we split up, I had no interest in dating anybody else. I just wanted to focus on my wrestling career."

I smile softly.

"One day I just asked her out and we just started hanging out." Jon shrugs his shoulders. "We were seeing eachother for a couple of months before we made it official. I'm not one to talk about my personal life so I chose not to mention my new relationship but we weren't hiding it. Sofia and I always go out in public and we act like a couple."

"Do you see yourself getting married to her?" I cringe at the question.

"Sof and I strive off the fact that we just go at our own pace." 

---

JonMoxley: Happy Birthday to the woman of my dreams. You light up my world and I hope you enjoy the next chapter in your life.

2,000,000 likes ~ 19,000 comments

---

SofiaLundgren: Your girl is twenty five and strivinnnnnnng 

6,000,000 likes ~ 32,000 comments

---

"Relax." I laugh as I push Jon off me. "I need to get into my dress, I have my party to attend."

"Fuck the party." He pulls me down so that I'm straddling him. "I need some more of you."

"We've been having sex the whole day, you even fucked in my parent's house." I giggle as he squeezes my bum. "Jon."

Jon starts attacking my bare chest with kisses as I begin to lightly rock against him. I don't know what's gotten into Jon today but he has been on me like crazy. He has good stamina but this whole day, his stamina has been off charts and we have been going at it like rabbits.

Audreyana walked in Jon pounding into me as I bent over my vanity. Let's just say that it left things feeling really awkward between us and I made us come back to Jon's rental after lunch.

The good thing is that my parents really like Jon and my dad has made plans to watch Jon wrestle which is pretty cool, I guess.

The next twenty minutes are filled with immense pleasure as Jon pays attention to my body, he makes it all about me and I love it.

I love him.

I do.

I love Jon.

My glam team are in Jon's spare room packing up their stuff but I'm sure they could hear us because they haven't left the room.

As we finish, I look at Jon in shock because he did what I specifically asked him not to.

"Jon." I purse my lips at him and he gives me a cheeky grin.

"You look so beautiful."

I quickly dress myself as Jon laughs before I make my way into the spare room to face my makeup artist and hairstylist. They start gawking once they catch sight of my roughed up appearance.

"Really?" My makeup artist looks at me with annoyed look on my face. "Sofia."

I run my hand down my face in hopes of removing what Jon left behind. "Sorry?"

"He really gave your face a facial." My hairstylist laughs and my makeup artists sighs as she begins to unpack her kit.

"Go wash your face."

"Thanks Gloria, I love you." I smile before bolting out of the room.

---

My parents decided not to come to my birthday party since they knew that things were going to get pretty hectic.

The second that I walked into the club, all eyes were on me and I was living for the moment. I've always been someone who has blended in the crowd simply because my friends or their situations overshadowed me.

The second I joined Fashionnova, I lost who I was and everything was about Amerie. With my family, my parents steal the show- 

"YASSS SOFIA!" I hear someone shout from the top deck of the yacht.

Jon rented a double decker yacht for the night and I am living my entire fantasy. 

The hours spent of the yacht are ones for dreams as Jelena Knight and Ramira Fenty performs for us. I know that Amerie is associated with them but I#m surprised that they agreed to be here for my special night.

Jon has done such a great job of keeping the night focused on me. 

"I've never seen you look so happy before." Audreyana tells me as she wraps her arms around my waist. Axel stands besides us with a huge grin on his face and I melt into his arms.

"The birthday girl is living it up." Axel looks down at me. "You spoken with Gabi yet?"

I shake my head.

"You should talk to her." He squeezes my shoulder. "You girls are bestfriends and I am so sorry for getting in the way of your friendship."

"It was bound to happen." I smile sadly at him. "But I'll think about it."

"That's what I like to hear."

Ida stumbles over to us and Axel catches her before she can fall, "I just met Jelena Knight, life made."

"OI FUCKERS!" I look up to see Jon standing on the top deck with Jelena and Ramira behind him. "It's time to sing to the birthday song."

Everyone lets out a cheer before they all start singing the birthday song to me. 

Jon disappears for a moment before reemerging at my side. He slings him arm over my shoulder and he sings along with everyone.

Once they finish, I cup his face before pressing my lips against his. Jon's hand go to my ass which makes Axel break us apart as Jon tries to get hot and heavy infront of everybody.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS!" Jon yells and everyone lets out a cheer. "I love you, Sofia."

I kiss his lips once more, "I love you too."

I begin to choke up as I realise that Jon just told me that he loves me but the moment is over as Jon picks me up and jumps off the yacht without a second thought.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

784 5 20
This is a love fan fiction for The Unstable Dean Ambrose lovers out there. There are a lot of them including me. So hope you enjoy this because it's...
8.4K 255 56
-
370K 9.6K 53
its so hard to hate you, because deep down i still love you. (AMBROSE & OC COMPLETED)
251K 6.7K 81
Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past few years. Sadie Benson is a sweet,Bubbly...