𝒔𝒍𝒚 & 𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 {𝒃𝒏...

By shiggyyyy

"𝒊𝒇 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔". "𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚�... More

𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒄𝒉. 1
𝒄𝒉. 2
𝒄𝒉. 3
𝒄𝒉. 4
𝒄𝒉. 5
𝒄𝒉. 6
𝒄𝒉. 7
𝒄𝒉. 8
𝒄𝒉. 9
𝒄𝒉. 10
𝒄𝒉. 11
𝒄𝒉. 12
𝒄𝒉. 14
𝒄𝒉. 15
𝒄𝒉. 16
𝒄𝒉. 17
𝒄𝒉. 18
𝒄𝒉. 19
𝒄𝒉. 20
𝒄𝒉. 21
𝒄𝒉. 22
𝒄𝒉. 23
𝒄𝒉. 24
𝒄𝒉. 25
𝒄𝒉. 26
𝒄𝒉. 27
𝒄𝒉. 28
𝒄𝒉. 29
𝒄𝒉. 30
𝒄𝒉. 31
𝒄𝒉. 32
𝒄𝒉. 33
𝒄𝒉. 34
𝒄𝒉. 35
𝒄𝒉. 36
𝒄𝒉. 37
𝒄𝒉. 38
𝒄𝒉. 39
𝒄𝒉. 40
𝒄𝒉. 41
𝒄𝒉. 42
𝒄𝒉. 43
𝒄𝒉. 44
𝒄𝒉. 45
𝒄𝒉. 46
𝒄𝒉. 47
𝒄𝒉. 48
𝒄𝒉. 49
𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

𝒄𝒉. 13

8.3K 613 112
By shiggyyyy

chapter thirteen;

━━━━━━ "W-WHAT MAY I HELP YOU WITH, YOUR HIGHNESS?", kenji shakily asked as he kneeled before the girl, who sat with her legs crossed on the head chair.

"ah you see...I need a few tengus to assist me with a future project", kisa casually said, looking at her nails as she realized that she should get them redone soon.

"o-of course!!! anything else I may help you with?", kenji asked, not even daring to look up.

"yes. in two days time, you will have a date with one of my...friends...you must not fail to please her. if you do..."

     kisa gave kenji a look, to which the male felt his feathers shiver with fear.

     "I-I promise I won't disappoint!", kenji hastily spluttered out as he dropped his head once more.

     "good. the girl's name is suzuki. she's a yuki onna, so do what you will with that information", kisa said as she waved her hand, dismissing the tengu.

     as kenji left, kisa started aggressively coughing.

     "shit. I probably caught a cold", the girl mumbled to herself as she trudged her way back to her room.

     as kisa reached her room, the girl changed into a simple white nightgown and then crawled into bed, coughing once more as she snuggled under the blanket.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

     "dabi-niisan, tomu-niisan, kai-niisan, and inasa-niisan, do you wanna play again today?? you can show me all your amazing quirks and stuff!!", kaoru cheered as he ran up to the four men.

     "w-what did you just call us?", shigaraki choked out.

     "oniisan?", kaoru unsurely answered. "shouldn't I call you all that since you're all marrying kisa nee-chan?", kaoru smiled, to which dabi just ruffled the little boy's head.

     "speaking of your sister, where is she? we haven't seen her at all yesterday or today yet", chisaki asked.

     "huh? oh well I saw her talking to that tengu guy earlier...but I don't know where she is now", kaoru honestly answered.

     shigaraki clicked his tongue in annoyance. "why's she seeing him again?", he growled.

     "honestly", inasa quietly yet sternly agreed.

     "but we should invite nee-chan to come play with us!!", kaoru smiled, to which the four males just nodded in agreement as they headed towards the girl's room first, where they assumed that she was taking her nap like usual.

     as kaoru busted into his sister's room like always, the little boy flopped onto kisa's bed, as he unraveled the sick girl, who was heavily breathing while sweating profusely.

     "kisa nee-chan...?"

     the four men entered a bit behind kaoru, standing by the door side as they hesitantly entered.

     "kaoru...I'm not feeling well right now. I'll play with you another day okay? sorry...have dabi and them take you out or something", kisa mumbled.

     "will you be alright?", kaoru worriedly asked, pouting as the four men entered, looming over the sick girl.

     kisa just nodded with a weak smile. "go on now", the girl urged, to which kaoru had steadily slipped off the girl's bed, walking towards the door.

     the girl then sighed as she looked over at the four.

     "sorry, but please take care of kaoru for the day", the girl coughed as she turned the other way, making chisaki flinch on instinct.

     "you're staying to take care of her", dabi bluntly stated, looking over at chisaki, who had promptly furrowed his brows.

     "why the hell am I the one that should take care of her?!"

     "you're the one with the mask", inasa stated.

     "you have a helmet!"

     "a helmet's not a mask", shigaraki rebutted, to which chisaki clicked his tongue in irritation.

"plus...you're the only one who has even remotely taken care of someone before", inasa mumbled, to which the black-haired male was very correct.

being villains, no one really had experience looking after others. but they knew chisaki at least had some sort of skill or practice on it, as he was the one who took care of kisa's cheek when she got slapped.

     chisaki then glanced over at the sick girl, who was already fast asleep. he supposed that it wouldn't be too bad or difficult to take care of her.

"fine. leave the room before I change my mind", the brown-haired male scowled as the four hastily left, with kaoru lingering just a bit.

"thank you kai-niisan. please take good care of nee-chan", the boy smiled as he closed the door, leaving chisaki in the silence of him and kisa.

the male sighed as he first started off by grabbing a warm bowl of water and a towel, then some medicine and a glass of water.

     kisa stirred awake once more as her slightly blurry vision made out that it was chisaki who was staying with her.

     "you can go if you want...I know you're not good with people who are sick", kisa mumbled, to which chisaki just ignored the girl's comment.

     "seriously, you can go if you want", kisa weakly repeated, propping herself up with her arms as she sat up against the bedpost.

     chisaki neared the girl as he pulled kisa's makeup stool next to the bed, sitting down as he handed the girl two pills and a glass of water.

     "I don't think the rest of the guys would appreciate that", chisaki finally replied as he watched the girl down the pills with water.

"and since when did you care what the others thought?", kisa smiled, placing the glass down on her nightstand.

"would you prefer I ask someone else to take care of you?", chisaki questioned, to which the girl raised a brow.

"not particularly, why?"

"it seems you prefer the others over me", chisaki honestly answered, to which kisa just lightly chuckled.

"and what makes you think that?"

"you call shigaraki in every night. you always hug dabi and show him the most affection, and you decided to bring inasa to the forest during the hunting competition".

kisa simply smiled even wider. "are you saying that you're...jealous?"

it was as if that word had struck a cord in chisaki's pride, to which the man had immediately scowled, furrowing his brows as he immediately rejected such a foolish idea.

"there's no such thing".

"really? then you wouldn't mind if I continued choosing others over you", kisa teased, brushing through the ends of her hair with her fingers.

     chisaki only glared harder at the girl at that.

     "so I was right. you do prefer others over me. in that case, I'll go retrieve them for yo—"

     a mellifluous laughter was heard as chisaki was about to swing open the door, to which the male had irritatedly glanced back, seeing a sick yet laughing kisa.

     "what's so funny?", he snarled.

     "come here, I'll tell you", kisa commanded, ceasing her laughter.

     a part of chisaki knew that he should leave, but a bigger part of him was more intrigued by what the girl was going to say.

     walking back to kisa and sitting down once again, chisaki leaned closer as kisa waved for him to do so.

     it seemed like kisa was about to whisper something until the girl had swiftly cupped chisaki's face, forcing the man to turn towards her as she placed a loving kiss on the man's lips, with the black surgical mask in between of course.

     chisaki hastily stumbled back, making kisa giggle as she leaned back down on her bed, watching as chisaki quickly got up, dusting off the nonexistent particles.

     surprisingly, the male didn't break out in hives. in fact, chisaki quite liked it, not that he'd ever admit that of course.

     "you—"

     "you think that I'm biased, when in actuality, I put way more thought into my contact with you. I know you don't like anything dirty touching you, hence why I never pushed myself onto you", kisa explained.

"though it seems...that you wouldn't mind too much if I did", the girl grinned as she closed her eyes once more, pulling her blanket up to her shoulders as she left chisaki just standing in the middle of her room.

the brown-haired male was shocked. if anyone had pulled that on him a year ago, or maybe even months ago, he would've overhauled them straight away.

yet here kisa was, boldly kissing him and even as to mocking him for it. it was never heard of before.

after a few moments of processing what had just happened, chisaki silently took a seat beside the bed again, hesitantly hovering his hand above the girl's face.

kisa was fast asleep, to which this was the first time chisaki has truly taken in the girl's appearance. whenever the girl's awake, she would always have on a devious grin, or a snarky comment to share.

but right now, she looked like an innocent little bunny, who was relaxed and comfortable.

chisaki suddenly heard a thumping noise break the silent, as if someone were gently tapping on the windowpane and getting slightly more aggressive.

as he looked over to the windows to see no one, chisaki had realized that the thumping noise was from him.

chisaki then boldly caressed kisa's cheek, to which the girl had unconsciously learned towards the warm hand, making the male stiffen before relaxing once more.

yet the thumping only got louder, making chisaki's chest area feel constricted.

and that was when chisaki kai knew, that he fancied her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 113 8
❛ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄? ❜ 𓈃 Like a torn canvas spread across a makeshift dreamscape, you trudge ...
1.2M 40.3K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
125K 1.1K 9
【❝𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋?❞】 dabi/touya todoroki × fem!oc ...
28.7K 1.6K 78
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 �...