I'd stab a Mofo

By loveisfictional1743

Young Alex Longtree is in a hell place for an emo. Alex gets paired up with an annoying as hell but sexy as f... More

Id stab a prep before I kiss one so what the hell?
chapter two (and twig if you want me to go faster then stop distracting me!)
Chapter three (Eww *Covers eyes*)
Chapter four! (Weird to Next chapter wont be!)
idk UBER BORED AND TIRED
CHAPPIE SUMMTTIN! (I lost count =D)
chapter 5(i think)

bwahaha! chappie: kick arse lol

323 4 6
By loveisfictional1743

**ALEX POV**

             I walked back to my room to here a muffled voice inside, I swear to god if my mom is in there with a man I’m go in there like a little kid and start calling the dude daddy. I clear my voice and open the door. I saw Justin in my bed reaching every where he looked like he was in horrible pain, and he was calling my name almost sobbing it, I grabbed him and shook him like crazy.

               His eyes fluttered open and looked at me like I was a ghost. He grabbed me and hugged me tight.

                    “Um nice to see you too?”  

      “I thought I lost you forever,” He mumbled into my hair.

                             “Nope still here, still kicking.”

                   He let go of me but through my phone at me. Wtf how’d he get my phone?

       “I’ll text you later bye.” He grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. Wtf? Normally I would’ve been all kicking him in his man hood and but that’s too late now he left. Damn. Oh well

                    So its Friday and Justin wants me to come to his wrestling match which I think I’m ganna bail out on, I mean seriously do you think I wanna see grown high school boys in sling lets? Ew! Well then again Justin’s ganna be there and it’d be fun to hang there with him and maybe in the end we’ll go… wait no! Shut up dirty mind! Evil mind! Mustn’t listen to the voices! Ahhh! I’m mental sorry. I got up to go get ready for school.  

     I grab a pair of old skinnys and my bring me the horizon shirt. I straighten my hair directly over my eyes put on all of my rubber bands to cover my scars, put on my half cabs and was out the door within seconds.

       _____________________________________________________________________

**AFTER SCHOOL**

      I was walking home, only a few blocks away, when a nice mustang pulled up behind me. I felt a cloth being shoved into my mouth and a bandana tied over my eyes. And my body being picked up and put into a car.

        I spit out the cloth. “You know I’m getting really fucking over this whole wannabe Socs stuff you guys do! If I’m a greaser than I’d rather get a haircut then get kidnapped by you guys every other day!” I flailed around as the huffs of laughter where breathed out. I kicked and squealed, I flung my arm into the arm hopping to make contact with a jaw, contact! SUCESS! 

                  “Ow! Lex!” Oh wow what a familiar voice… that dirty asshole!  I ripped off the bandana and looked right into his exotic brown eyes. 

    “Didn’t your mother teach you how to wipe your ass, Justin?”

   “What?”

        “YOU DIRTY LITTLE ASSHOLE! WIPE YOUR ASS DICKHEAD!” I was flinging my arms everywhere trying to hit him.

     All at once three Justin look-a-likes rapped their arms around me. I was laying on the laps of three hot guys unable to break out of their grasp. Shit.

     “Lex, calm down please where just taking you to the duel,” What?

        “You know wrestling?” Oh.

 “Okay whatever just don’t you ever call me ‘Lex’ again. You don’t know me like that.” I wagged my finger at him.

    He grabbed my hand and pulled it to his face. “But I’d like to get to know you better than that.”

    Justin’s look-a-likes all started to whistle, when Justin lowered his head to mine. He pressed his lips to mine and I froze, all rational thoughts flew out of my mind. Justin licked the bottom of my lip, and well I’ve read enough books to know that that means he wants some tongue action, so I open my mouth. I let out a fake moan. He thinks he gots me, well he can think again (MWahahaha). I let his tongue snake in all the way when… CHOMP! I grabbed his shirt and bit hard down on his tongue. I felt him pull back but then relax, he opened his mouth and let his tongue bleed into mine! EW! I push him off and start to breath uncontrollably.

   I shot a sour look at Justin; he laughed and grabbed my hand. “Come on, we’re here.”

      __________________________________________________________________________________

**FOUR AND A HALF BORNG ASS HOURS**     

                Whew! Almost done with this stupid shit. This almost reminds me about when I was younger and my mom used to make me… No Alex don’t you dare think about that time. Ever. Most of the time I was alone or stuck with one of the many Justin look-a-likes that Justin sent to make sure I didn’t run. But as I’m sitting alone here with no one looking at me, I can actually get away! I pull myself off the bleachers and run to the door. I make it out to the commons when I felt myself being picked up and slung over a strong muscular body.

                 “Put me down, NOW!” I was about to hit Justin when I stop short and realize that I would’ve hit Justin’s butt. So I go lower and hit the back of his knees, Justin keeps on walking as if I were merely just an annoying fly.

            “Oh I’ll show you annoying.” I mumble to myself.

   “You have already, babe.” Shit he heard me.

                       “Don’t call me babe!” Justin grabbed my waist and pulled me off his shoulder; he sat me down on the floor and kept his hands around me.

   “Well! I can’t call you Lex and I can’t call you babe, if anything I’m going to start calling you Jeff!”

    “Short for jeffrica…” I mumble to myself.

                       “God damnit Alex!”

     “What’d I do now?!”

                “Why do you do this to me?! Why can’t you be any normal girl? Why did you have to be someone I can’t have?”

                     “I do what? I’m just being-”

               “That’s just it everything you are! Its disabling me to be me!”

“You act like that’s a bad thing.”

             “Stop doing that!”

                   “Listen here prep! I dunno what I’m doing, to let alone be doing it to spite you!”

              “Your being cute, irresistible!”

         “I-you-me- wait Huh?”

                   He cupped my face and just looked at me. “My next match is against some emo kid.I’ll go easy for you sexy!” He kissed my cheek and ran back into the gym.

              “Hey Justy!” He turned around at the door to the gym and saw me flip him off, he laughed and walked in.

             I walked into wanting to know which emo kid goes here. Let alone my age? I would’ve known any emo kid my age. If not I’m always open to new people. I sat down on the cold metal bleachers making my ass twice as cold as it was before.

                I see Justin in his sling let and… Omfg! Don’t look! Don’t look! Ugh I looked! Man whatever then, I’ll just not think about him being a man. I looked over to the other side of the mat to see BOXY?!??!??!??! WTF? Justin’s at least four years older and about a hundred times stronger oh no oh no!  I swear to oh magical meat that if Justin hurts Boxy, I’ll cut off his balls and feed them to him!

              They walk up to each other and shake hands, and then the referee blows his whistle. Justin grabs Boxy shoulders, and shots at Boxy legs. Justin raps himself around Boxy’s legs but Boxy automatically started to run around kicking Justin in the face until he let go. Boxy had him in a good chicken hold but when Boxy lost his grip, Justin got up and spun around until he had him in some kind of hold and all in all this looked really nasty.

          Justin folded Boxy’s head over his arm and started knuckling the back of Boxy’s neck. Out of know were Boxy snapped his head up and he looked directly into my eyes. I stopped and watched in horror. Boxy closed his eyes and collapsed into Justin’s arms. Justin quickly let go of Boxy and stood up, with a big grin on his face. The referee blew his whistle and grabbed Justin’s arm and thruster it into the arm, showing that he was victorious. I just sat there. Stunned.

           I felt other people get up and walk out of the gym, not even paying any attention to Justin, Boxy or me. Someone dragged Boxy out of the room. Justin sat down in the middle of the mat. He finally looked up at me when the last person left the gym. He curled his figure motioning me over to him. I numbly got up and walked over to him.

         “He was your friend?”

  “Actually my only one, well use to be my only friend.”

    “I’m so sorry this is just a part of it all.”

“A part of what? Being a selfish asshole? Or being a huge-mungus dick?!”

    “Actually you just defined what I am.” I turn my head away from him.

        “What can I do to make it up to you?”

                    “Lighhhhttt bulb.” I slur in my horrible accent.(I love despicable me)

   “What?” I turned to Justin and give him my best mischief smile.

        I get up and walk into the bathroom just before picking up a clean sling let from the coaches office. Hell to pay white boy.

___________________________________________________________________________

I got out of control but a snow week so tons of time to type yay! <---- sarcasm 

Continue Reading