Id stab a prep before I kiss one so what the hell?

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

                "I WILL, ITS NOT LIKE I WANTED TO BE HERE ANYWAYS!" I slam the door shut.

                                      CRASH! CRASH!  Well there goes my room. Damnit.  

           Hello, my name is Alex and I’m emo. I don’t need to explain why I’m emo truly if you read the beginning you’d know why.  I’m only sixteen and I want to die. I have piercing brown eyes and freckles of green in them and jet black hair.

                              I guess I have normal size body I mean I’m not flat chested nor do I not have a booty its just no one real likes a emo girl. I have a shit load of piercings and well I cuss a lot so if you stop reading because of that sorry   I live in a small town full of preps. All the adults are either drunk or retarded but most of them are wealthy. Which just really means i live in a town full of snobs. I am officially all alone; I am the last emo standing.

                                    *************************************************               

**BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP**

Ugh. All I have to say to morning ugh. And probably a finger to but we're not going into that, I f-ing hate school. I slam my fist down on the blaring alarm. I find a black pair of skinnys and my dads old Metallica shirt.  I skillfully put on my eyeliner and walk out the door quietly so my mom doesn’t know I snuck back into the house.

 Im two blocks away from the school when a group of airhead preps come walking my way. Ugh just my fucking luck.

        “Hey look it’s the grudge! Maybe we can get a razor blade and a smoke out of her I mean she cares so many.” Howls of laughter shoot up behind me. “How about we just show this emo how to have fun?” Murmurs of agreement go out. If they touch me I thought I’d cut them good, oh how I’d cut them. I felt hands on my shoulders pulling me back. I kept on walking.

                    “Oh no! The emo doesn’t want to play! We'll fix that!” I felt someone frisk my ass. I grabbed the hand and twisted it so the body would come willingly in front of me. So this is the asshole who wants to play ill show him playing. I grabbed his collar and went into my pocket. I pulled out my switch blade put it just below his chin and turned to his friends.

 “I swear to god I will cut his throat and laugh as the blood hits the ground, NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!” Before letting go off the terrified prep I whispered into his ear, “Ever touch my ass again and ill cut your hand off and shove it up your ass, get it? Got it? Good.” I threw his body away from me in disgust. I got my bag and started to walk again.

I finally get to class and  the bell rings.The stupid gang of preps weren't there yet. I walk in to here                       “Your late to class detention.” What an ass hole of a teacher.

                    “What ever.” I grabbed the detention slip and walk to my seat in the back. I sit down as the preps sneak  in through the front door. Fuckers.  I closed my eyes to fall asleep when I hear ‘If it’s not done right you have to repeat the grade’ now that got my attention. I open my eyes to see my old ass teacher in front of the class with a heart and a box full of rings all different colors. Oh no.

            “Now class you will be paired up in holy matrimony, girls if you please will put your names on a slip and put it in ahh… guys can I barrow one of your- um lids as you call them.” Laughter filled the room, a hat was thrown at the teacher. I got a slip and wrote Bobby Mc. Fuck pile. And put it in. As the guys announced their names one by one I never heard it until it got to only to guys left a nerdy prep (How is it possible? I have no clue) to the mother fucker who touched my ass. Damn I might just beg for the nerd. The nerd got a poor prep named Jessica or Brittney or something they all look the same.

The last name was called out, “Bobby Mc. Fuck pile.” Hahahahaha I just about fell out of my chair as the teacher repeated the name over and over again. Haha this would be funny if, wait-Fuck noooooooo! That means I'm stuck with...Just stab me with a knife please! 

                                                 ********************************

 Thank you soo much people. Comment and vote please I'll update more soon i promise! And Im sorry its so cliché with the whole marriage Ed stuff