bwahaha! chappie: kick arse lol

**ALEX POV**

             I walked back to my room to here a muffled voice inside, I swear to god if my mom is in there with a man I’m go in there like a little kid and start calling the dude daddy. I clear my voice and open the door. I saw Justin in my bed reaching every where he looked like he was in horrible pain, and he was calling my name almost sobbing it, I grabbed him and shook him like crazy.

               His eyes fluttered open and looked at me like I was a ghost. He grabbed me and hugged me tight.

                    “Um nice to see you too?”  

      “I thought I lost you forever,” He mumbled into my hair.

                             “Nope still here, still kicking.”

                   He let go of me but through my phone at me. Wtf how’d he get my phone?

       “I’ll text you later bye.” He grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. Wtf? Normally I would’ve been all kicking him in his man hood and but that’s too late now he left. Damn. Oh well

                    So its Friday and Justin wants me to come to his wrestling match which I think I’m ganna bail out on, I mean seriously do you think I wanna see grown high school boys in sling lets? Ew! Well then again Justin’s ganna be there and it’d be fun to hang there with him and maybe in the end we’ll go… wait no! Shut up dirty mind! Evil mind! Mustn’t listen to the voices! Ahhh! I’m mental sorry. I got up to go get ready for school.  

     I grab a pair of old skinnys and my bring me the horizon shirt. I straighten my hair directly over my eyes put on all of my rubber bands to cover my scars, put on my half cabs and was out the door within seconds.

       _____________________________________________________________________

**AFTER SCHOOL**

      I was walking home, only a few blocks away, when a nice mustang pulled up behind me. I felt a cloth being shoved into my mouth and a bandana tied over my eyes. And my body being picked up and put into a car.

        I spit out the cloth. “You know I’m getting really fucking over this whole wannabe Socs stuff you guys do! If I’m a greaser than I’d rather get a haircut then get kidnapped by you guys every other day!” I flailed around as the huffs of laughter where breathed out. I kicked and squealed, I flung my arm into the arm hopping to make contact with a jaw, contact! SUCESS! 

                  “Ow! Lex!” Oh wow what a familiar voice… that dirty asshole!  I ripped off the bandana and looked right into his exotic brown eyes. 

    “Didn’t your mother teach you how to wipe your ass, Justin?”

   “What?”

        “YOU DIRTY LITTLE ASSHOLE! WIPE YOUR ASS DICKHEAD!” I was flinging my arms everywhere trying to hit him.

     All at once three Justin look-a-likes rapped their arms around me. I was laying on the laps of three hot guys unable to break out of their grasp. Shit.

     “Lex, calm down please where just taking you to the duel,” What?

        “You know wrestling?” Oh.

 “Okay whatever just don’t you ever call me ‘Lex’ again. You don’t know me like that.” I wagged my finger at him.

    He grabbed my hand and pulled it to his face. “But I’d like to get to know you better than that.”