Total Instagram

MissySweetheart tarafından

Heather and Courtney are the Queens of Total Drama High. Alejandro and Duncan are the Kings of Total Drama Hi... Daha Fazla

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
Total Interview
Instagram 📸
Instagram 2.0 📸
Question
Instagram 3.0 📸
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
Explanation
#74
#75
#76
#77
#78
#79
#80 (1)
(Unpopular?) opinions
(Unpopular?) opinions 2.0
#80 (2)
#80 (3)
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93 (1)
#93 (2)
#94
#95
Instagram (AGAIN!) 📸

#64

1.2K 27 177
MissySweetheart tarafından

Heather was leaning against the walls. Damn trip. Dumb hotel. Stupid losers. The half Asian girl did love partying, but right now, she just wanted to get some time alone. Courtney was constantly pissing her off. Stupid jealous, ungrateful brat. Sierra was trying to win Cody over, and was currently looking for him. I hope he's fine, this hotel is fucking huge. Duncan was nowhere to be found, and she honestly didn't want to deal with her oldest "friend"'s immature behavior right there and now. Let's just hope my dear brother isn't drinking too much alcohol. And if he does, let's just hope he'll puke his guts out in a few hours.

The queen bee was just so done with everyone and everything. But that didn't mean that she wanted to go home. She shuddered.

She certainly didn't miss stupid, whiney Kitty, annoying Emma, devil Damien and perverted Sean. She rolled her eyes, biting her red lips. I just hope we'll get a freaking decent reward.

Being trapped in the same place as Izzy, Courtney and weird Gwen was nearly as bad as dealing with Alejandro's flirtatious, arrogant behavior towards her.

He was always trying to defeat her, and mess with her, and overpower her, and get to her, and flirt with her, and make her lose her mind... Stop it, Heather! You want him gone, you're Total Drama High's Queen and you don't need anyone!

Her heart sank and she suddenly felt sick. Her face softened. It was so dark, so lonely in here. She really didn't want him gone, but that was the deal. She enjoyed his stupid presence, his green orbs were so...

"Heather?"

A familiar, suavely voice made her widen her grey eyes. She blinked a few times. Alejandro was standing by her side, a sweet smile tugging at his perfect lips. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Alcohol. Alcohol. Where the heck are you?

The Spaniard wanted to be alone too. Duncan was busy dancing with his C. I. T., and he honestly couldn't stand everyone else. But Heather... His breath caught in his throat when her silver, enchanting orbs met his.

"What do you want, Alejandro?" she snapped. He despised this freaking darkness. Is she blushing?

"Nothing. I just wanted to get away from these dumb, incompetent losers." He shrugged, approaching her. She noticed and nodded wordlessly.

"Whatever."

"You look perfect, this dress matches your eye color so well, Heather," he said, wiggling his eyebrows. "I love them, especially when they send daggers. Muy sexy."

"Ugh! Shut it! Just leave me alone, you annoying piece of chiseled rock!!"

He felt shivers down his spine. Smiling widely, he leaned in. "Chiseled, eh? You are so attracted to me, Heather." The queen bee bit her lips, cheeks reddening. Again.

"N-no, I am not! We are supposed to hate each other and I'm still kicking your arrogant, fake butt!"

Her outburst made Alejandro chuckle softly. He wanted to touch her so badly, but it would ruin everything. But then again, it was so tempting... Now, he knew what it felt like to be one of the many girls he had played before. Or even one of the few guys who were dying to get a chance to kiss him. He'd been drooling over this girl for a year and it wasn't even funny anymore.

"I'm going to go look for Co-" Heather stopped herself when she felt his soft fingers tuck a strand of colored hair behind her ear. Gulping, she backed away. "Don't touch me, you jerk! I'm not one of your brainless dolls, have an awful night! Ugh, I-"

Alejandro stroked one of her flushed cheek, pulling her closer to him. Heather gritted her teeth, glaring at him. His lips curled into a gentle smile, leaving her speechless. What was he doing?

"You're so full of yourself..." she whispered softly, trying to look furious.

"Supposed to hate each other, huh?" He laughed. "You're such a bad actress, Heather."

"Stop saying my name!!"

Oh, to hell with that!

The cheerleader roughly grabbed the sides of his tanned face and crashed her lips into his, kissing him wildly. Alejandro's eyes went wide and his face flushed with color. Wild. Electric. Delicious.

He immediately kissed back, wrapping his hands around her small, delicate waist. It felt right. Natural, and perfect.

He muttered her name appreciatively against her lips, earning a soft moan. Heather titled her head and slid her tongue in his mouth. I'm doing good, right? She thought, frowning slightly.

The Spaniard was already losing his mind. He eagerly reciprocated the movements, pulling her into him, getting aggravated by the distance. He placed his right hand on one side of her face. "I-I love your ears." Mierda, what's wrong with me?

"What a strange compliment," she replied sarcastically. "Your room. Now, Alejandro." She ran her hands down his muscular arms and bit her bottom lip, pulling away.

He frowned, missing her lips, before sighing in content as she pulled his hair. "We, uh... Chica, are you sure about that? I know you're a virgin. I don't want you to regret it. Not you, Heather."

"Shut up. Your room, Alejandro," the queen be said before squealing as he picked her up bridal style.

"Heather..."

"I am ready! Hurry up! Let's go!"

He carried her to his team's room as she was in the process of unbuttoning his white shirt. His lips met hers again when he gently laid her down on his bed. "Me vuelves loco. Eres divina."

Heather moaned in his mouth. "What does that mean?" She looked up at him curiously. She's so cute.

"You drive me crazy. You're divine, Heath," he breathed, feeling weak. He trailed long kisses down her neck, his hands stroking her shiny hair.

"I hate you," the Asian girl said seductively, giving him passionate kisses down his chiseled jawline. It felt so new, so strange and weird but Alejandro seemed to enjoy it. Wow, I didn't know I was that good. I've never done anything with someone before.

Alejandro sighed in content, now kissing her adorable ears. "You're perfect, mi reina."

Her little heart jumpstarted. She was finally able to slide his shirt off. She gaped at him. The Spaniard smirked arrogantly before grabbing her hips, pulling her down his chest. She gave him a confused look.

"Everything is yours, Heather. You can do whatever you want with me," he whispered, giving her a loving smile. Then, he started kissing her again, breathing heavily. He wanted more. More and more. Over and over again.

Oh, Alejandro.

She pulled back, and he inhaled sharply, looking into her gorgeous eyes. It felt like he was looking at her soul. Heather was getting lost into his hypnotizing orbs too. Their hearts were beating as one. This was ridiculous, considering their 'hatred' towards each other, but Alejandro didn't care about his pride anymore. She was here, with him, and for the first time in his life, he felt alive.

Happy.

"Heather, I need to tell you some-".

"Shut the fuck up, Alejandro," she interrupted him by running her manicured hands all over his abdomen. His voice.

"No, Heather, we first need to talk. Are you actually sure about th-".

She cut him off once again with a hard kiss. "Let's just do this. I want it. I've wanted you for a damn whole year now."

Frowning, he placed a soft kiss on her hand. "Heather. Listen to me. Look, if you don't like it, just tell me and I'll stop. It's going to hurt but I promise I'll be as gentle as possible and I-".

"Ugh, you're so annoying! I'm fine, stop talking!" She ran her thumb over his cheekbone before giving him a flirtatious smile. Alejandro blinked and chuckled. Is that even Heather?

It was now that he decided he wouldn't deny his love and devotion for her anymore.

"Later. Right now, I just want you to make everything outside go away." Her face hardened. "Please..." Heather was letting her guards down. He loved it. He absolutely loved it.

"Hey, stop frowning, chica." Feeling more confident, he cupped her cheek in his big, tanned hand. She instinctively gave him a small glare, blushing. "I love your smile."

"Whatever you say," she bit her lips. "You're scandalously handsome, fucking hot, that's not even fair. Jerk."

How is that not fair? Don't you see the effect you have on me?

A dark, yet beautiful and genuine, smile tugging at his lips, Alejandro nuzzled her neck. "Latin warmth, I guess." She rolled her eyes as he let out a charming laugh.

"Yeah. Bridgette, Leshawna, Lindsay, Anne Maria and Courtney should know."

He flinched. "You're the only girl I've ever wanted. Heather, I..." Sigh. "You know that they all were useless pawns. When I look at you, I forget about everything that has ever breathed on this damned planet. God, you're so unique."

Heather moaned loudly as he started to rub her sides. "Ah... uh, ugh... Al..."

"Do not call me that," he winced as their lips got closer and closer. Shoot. She urgently pressed her lips against his.

"What's up with you and my ears?" Heather breathed. Alejandro growled, breathing heavily as well, before licking her earlobes.

"I guess everything about you is just perfect," he simply said. Alejandro gazed lovingly at her, placing a hand on her thigh. Her face flushed as she blinked. The Spaniard's grip on her delicate waist tightened, so she pulled herself into his lap.

"Possessive much? I'm not gonna run away, Don Jerk. Ugh, you're sexy." The queen bee kicked herself mentally. Shut it, Heather.

He just wants to sleep with you. Ugh, Courtney.

Her face fell. The cheerleader came back to reality as Alejandro spoke up. She shook her pale head.

"So are you, Heather" he muttered against her smooth skin, making her shiver. "You're so crazy about me."

She playfully slapped him. "Whatever. Now, I get to fully undress you."

Dios, Heather.

* * *

I always keep my promises! fellaway

Ugh, I hate this chapter.

Duncney & Codierra surprises in the next one! Hehehe.

ALEHEATHER 🤯🤩💍

Good? Bad?

Emily 🔥

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

230K 12.6K 34
cet homme c'est le diable en personne , il peut vous cerner en un regard et vous faire ramper à ses pieds , il est doté d'un calme et d'une froideur...
860 17 2
pose pas de questions
3.9M 92.5K 83
Myriam : Nouvelle à la cité Voici une réécriture d'une chronique réelle de Facebook qui m'a beaucoup plus . C'est une super chronique bien écrite et...