Never Gonna Quit It [h.s.]

By StylisticMoods

*WARNING: This book contains mature content; read at your own discretion* [Inspired by the song and video fo... More

Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Six:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight:
Chapter Nine:
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen:
Chapter Fifteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Seventeen:
Chapter Eighteen:
Chapter Nineteen:
Chapter Twenty:
Chapter Twenty-One:
Chapter Twenty-Two:
Chapter Twenty-Three:
Chapter Twenty-Four:
Chapter Twenty-Five:
Chapter Twenty-Six:
Chapter Twenty-Seven:
Chapter Twenty-Eight:
Chapter Twenty-Nine:
Chapter Thirty:
Chapter Thirty-One:
Chapter Thirty-Two:
Chapter Thirty-Three:
Chapter Thirty-Four:
Chapter Thirty-Five:
Epilogue:

Chapter Five:

6.4K 221 44
By StylisticMoods

Scarlett

Two weeks.

It had only been two weeks and he was starting to drive her crazy, and not in the normal way either.

He would always tell stories and these so-not-funny jokes that always made her laugh despite how terrible they were. They had become actual friends with benefits and she wasn't sure how to feel about it.

Perhaps letting him stay with her was a bad idea.

On the other hand, the sex was better than ever and certainly much more frequent.

She had been slipping into a tight black dress when he decided to intrude, "Where are you going?"

Contemplating on whether or not to keep her panties on she replied, "To a club."

His eyes scanned her body and he bit his lip momentarily, "Mind if I tag along?"

Her eyes flickered to him briefly, she shrugged, "If you want to."

"Five minutes and I'll be good." He disappeared and she decided to be bold and not wear underwear.

                          * * *

Music pounded in her ears as she downed another shot alongside Harry.

She felt great.

A familiar song began to play and she made sure to drunkenly drag Harry to the dance floor with her.

He made no protest as she turned her back to him, throwing her hands up behind her head and around his neck as she danced on him.

She could feel his arousal more with each passing second that she swayed her hips to the music and it wasn't long before he was dragging her to a dark corner of the club.

In seconds, his mouth was on hers, kissing her hungrily while his hands groped her ass. Her hands tangled in his long curly hair and she let out a moan when he began grinding his hips against hers.

His lips moved to her neck and sucked at the skin; she was putty in his hands. Two weeks of living together in the same apartment and he had made sure to learn each and every single one of her sensitive spots, she certainly wasn't complaining.

There were people everywhere but none took any notice, nor could they see much from the darkness of the corner.

Harry took it a step further and snaked his hand up her thigh, reaching higher until he reached the area he wanted.

"No panties Scarlett? Someone's a naughty naughty girl."

She liked him when he was drunk. For some reason, she enjoyed it when he was rough and dirty with her.

Scarlett nodded, "I've been a very bad girl Harry. Are you going to punish me?"

"Fuck yes I am. But first, let's get out of here, don't need to be thrown out."

                         * * *

Harry nearly kicked the door open; he was in such a rush to get her in bed, it had been an entire week since they last had sex.

Her back hit the wall in seconds and he practically ripped her dress off.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

He didn't give her time to respond as his mouth moved to her right breast and sucked on her nipple, causing her to moan and tug on his hair.

"God yes..."

He stopped, "Such a dirty girl."

Scarletts breathing was heavy against him, "Only for you."

Harry lifted her up by her thighs and she clung to him, marking his neck as he carried her to the bedroom.

Her back hit the soft mattress and his hands moved to caress her legs as he kissed her, tugging at her lip ring lightly.

She moaned into his mouth when his hands met with the area that she wanted him in the most and he smiled against her lips.

His lips moved to her ear, "You like it when I touch you there, don't you Scarlett?"

She arched her body to try and push him further, "Mmmm I do."
"What do you want me to do to you baby?"

Scarlett groaned; she was tired of the teasing.

"I want you to fuck me."

Harry bent to kiss up her thighs and cheekily responded, "With what?"

"Everything."

He didn't answer with words as his lips met her center, sucking lightly causing her to throw her head back in pleasure.

After a while of pleasuring her with his mouth alone he took it up a notch and entered two fingers inside her warmth.

"Harry..."

He hummed in response which he knew added to her pleasure.

Her hands fisted the sheets as he got her off, loud moans falling from her lips.

He held her legs down as she squirmed under him, eyes closing tightly together as she reached her orgasm.

She was breathing heavily, chest rising and falling rapidly with each intake of air.

"How...are you...so..good at that?"

Harry noticed the vodka bottle on the bedside table and retrieved it only to take a long swig and then offer it to her.

Scarlett happily obliged, taking a couple because he liked her that way and she liked how it felt to be drunk.

"Lots of practice baby. Not to mention, you're very responsive."

Scarlett set the bottle down and shrugged, "You're a great sex partner, kind of hard not to be."

Harry lowered himself so that his skin was grazing hers, "Speaking of, we aren't finished yet."

He peppered kisses along her jaw, down her neck, and over and around her breasts and she closed her eyes, enjoying each little peck.

"Don't plan on walking tomorrow baby, I'm going to fuck you so well that you won't feel your legs for at least three days."

Scarlett grinned, "I'll hold you to that promise, Styles."

                         * * *

"Fuck. You weren't kidding." Scarlett spoke, out of breath and well beyond satisfied.

Harry's fingers skimmed lightly over the exposed skin of her stomach, tracing invisible patterns in her skin, "You know I don't kid around when it comes to sex baby."

"Stop calling me baby."

She lit a cigarette only to have it taken away in moments.

Harry blew a plume of smoke in the air and smiled, "Just what I needed."

Scarlett rolled her eyes and reclaimed the stick of nicotine, "Get your own then."

He falsely pouted, "Aw, you're no fun."

He moved to kiss her neck and stole the cigarette once more, his signature smirk playing at his lips, he absolutely adored the looks she gave him when he messed with her.

Scarlett gave up and just lit another one, flicking him off as she did so.

There was a moment of comfortable silence before Harry spoke, "Have you ever thought about getting your nipples pierced?"

She made a face and put out her cigarette, "No."

It now made more sense why he was intently staring at her breasts for those few minutes of silence, the fucking weirdo.

"You should. They'd be hot as hell on you, not to mention the added play time in the bedroom."

She shook her head, "No way in hell. Nice try though."

"I don't see why not, you're hot and already have a few. Not to mention that they say it adds to the pleasure."

Scarlett smirked, "Alright. I will if you get your dick pierced."

His jaw tightened, "Hell no."

"There you go. Argument resolved."

Harry rolled on his side, "There's gotta be some way that I can convince you."

Scarlett thought about it for a moment, "There is one thing that I've wanted to try, but not alone and only once..."

His fingers trailed lightly up her stomach, "What would that be?"

"Shrooms. Try them with me and I'll give it a try."

Harry hesitated in his answer, "You're sure? I mean, not every experience is great..."

Scarlett shrugged, "I'm aware but I still want to do it. So will you do them with me or not?"

"Yeah, yeah I will."

She smiled and asked, "So, what's your fascination with my boobs about anyway?"

In answer, he moved to straddle her, placing his hands over her breasts and squeezing lightly, "They're perfect, that's why. And to be honest, I'm more of a boob guy."

She smiled and rolled her eyes at his answer, "I never would have guessed."

"Don't get snippy with me baby, you need me to help you while you can't walk."

He kissed her lips softly before he disappeared to the kitchen and, for the third time in the day, she wondered if keeping this up was such a good idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 565 35
Brinna Harper has worked too hard to overcome the downfall of her addict parents, until one night of fun turns into a full blown addiction of her own...
15.7M 323K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
330K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
1.3M 38.4K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...