Call Me Daddy // NamJin FF🔞�...

By NamJin_4eva

Kim Seok Jin got a 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 text from a guy in Snapchat named NamJoon, Although it turne... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 -
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 -𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞-
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫-
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞?-
𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲? (𝗣𝘁. 𝟮)
𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲? (𝗣𝘁. 𝟯)
𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲? (𝗣𝘁.𝟰)
𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲? (𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐; 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒; 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐧?
!!!Authors Note (Must Read)!!!
Chapter 15; Last Night?
AUTHOR'S NOTE pt. 2

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 -𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨-

1.1K 81 143
By NamJin_4eva

Jin have woken up from his slumber, with swollen eyes and messy hair. Not remembering what happened last night just because his still in his sleepy phase, and then it snapped! He just had a conversation with a complete stranger a very horny one at least, but it didn't bother him. His used to it,  A lot of people already flirted with SeokJin due to his attractive visual such as perfect body, perfect eyes, his broad shoulders and especially his kissable plump lips that made the reason why people go crazy over him. He didn't like the attention what so ever, but he can't ignore the fact about how people only treated him nicely just because of his handsome visuals. Some people even use him for clout and attention, it makes him think that being handsome is both a blessing and a curse. He'd rather be ugly then always being in the spotlight.

Well you can't blame him for being too handsome.

Coming back of the current  situation, he still haven't found a stable job yet. He might as well come back to his very first job at the Local Cafe located in the heart of Seol,Korea. And the place where he had met his friend Jimin. 

After he had moved out of his Parents town in Gwaechon to Seol, he decided to take a part time job in a Coffee shop Not like he had a choice anyway. He needed it for the money and for him to survive alone in a big City without his family and for him to live a normal life. What I mean by normal Life I mean      ..The w o r s t.

He stood up at his bed as he let out a loud yawn with his arms streched above his head. He rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower, he went out and with a towel around is waist while brushing his teeth with a pink toothbrush. He put some clothes on and proceeded to the kitchen, he still haven't bought some groceries yet, leaving the kitchen almost empty. But there was still Ham in the freezer and a one whole pack of bread above the fridge that haven't been touched yet. 'I guess I'll be having a normal sandwich then'.

He walked to the fridge as he reach for the loaf of bread, He untied the knot and placed 2 pieces of it in the toaster and pulled back the the lever. As he was waiting for the it to be done he went up to the cupboards and took a medium sized pan and some olive oil and placed them in the stove pouring a little amount of oil to it. He took the Ham from the fridge and cut them into tiny squares, after he was done he placed it at the hot pan while he hears the sound of the hot liquid sizilling. 

As he was about to take out the ham from the pan, a ding from a distance was heard as the half burned toast popped from the toaster, making the older flinch. He combined them both making it a Ham sandwich. He sat down at the kitchen table preparing to eat his food, he hold the sandwich with both hands as he opens his mouth, but as soon as the sandwich was only inches away from his hungry mouth, his phone gave a ding and assuming it was another notification. He chose to ignore it like what he did the other night, food is more important than anything       at least it was how he puts it. He took a large bite from the sandwich making him look like a chipmunk swallowing nuts in one go. Only then he started to eat his food slowly to prevent him from spilling food everywhere. A moment later another ding was heard from his phone, he took it from his pocket's using his free hand and while the other one holding a sandwich and saw another notification. 

-(3) New Messages From DaddyNammie-

OPEN

-DaddyNammie-

Good Morning Baby ;))                                                                                                                                                        

 Did you have wet dreams last night?                                                                                                                            

Hey my baby Answer me... :(

                                                                                   WorldWideCutieGuy

                                                                               Arrghh, It's you again.....

-DaddyNammie-

Why? you miss Daddy?😘                      

                                                                                   WorldWideCutieGuy

                                    Maybe accepting that request was a bad idea.

-DaddyNammie-

C'mon Baby stop Playing hard to get ;)

                                                                                      WorldWideCutieGuy

                   I'm Not playing hard to get, I really just don't like you.😁

-DaddyNammie-

Hey baby, Let's meet up :))                               

                                                                                       WorldWideCutieGuy

                                   What the heck!, We barely know each other 🤦🏻‍♂️

-DaddyNammie-

  Then Baby let's talk about one another~

                                                                                  WorldWideCutieGuy

                                                                            Fin by me, But you first....

-DaddyNammie-

Ok fine

My name Is Kim Namjoon, The manager of  I.M.E Company,

Loves reading and a Monster in bed ;)

                                                                              WorldWideCutieGuy

                      I won't tell my Name from a complete stranger

                     so I'll just tell you what my bestfriend calls me.

                      You an call by the name Jinnie...

-DaddyNammie-

My Baby Jinnie~~

                                                                               WorldWideCutieGuy

                   Why are you acting like this and how old are you? -.-

-DaddyNammie-

I'm 23 Baby~ how about you?

                                                                                 WorldWideCutieGuy

                                                                                      Well I'm 24 :)

-DaddyNammie-

You're maybe older than me,                                                                                                                                      But I can still rule your body in bed.. ;)

                                                                                WorldWideCutieGuy

 Before we go any further I want to set something straight.

-DaddyNammie-

What is it Baby? 

                                                                               WorldWideCutieGuy

                                          Younger Guys ain't my type sweetie~ :)

( DaddyNammie Sent A Photo)

-DaddyNammie-

Are you sure Baby? :)

--

SeokJin Choked on his Sandwhich as soon as Namjoon sent that picture.

SeokJin's POV:

Ok sorry for the lame ass chapterrzzzz i'll be posting chaptr 3 tomorrow, Please vote and comment KSKKSKSKSKSKKSKSKS 💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 3.9K 41
Kim Seokjin is a new hired secretary for the CEO of Jeon Corporation. His clumsy Tipsy And chaotic While Jeon Jungkook was the most intimidating pe...
69.1K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
279K 12.7K 89
Kim Namjoon- A well known business man but with many secrets Kim Seokjin- A famous actor and a model with a carefree nature Fate plays its game and...
227K 17K 20
Seokjin, gets hired for a different kind of job. This is a Taejin Fanfic. Please refer to tags prior to reading. Cover by: luvjooniedimples