hi ㅡ kim taeyoung | ✓

By heeskiko

it all started with one hi. More

INTRO
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02
AUTHOR/NARRATOR
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01 [AHN SEONGMIN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02 [SONG HYEONGJUN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #03 [HAN JISUNG]
BUNOS

CHAPTER NINETEEN

597 39 2
By heeskiko

--»✯«--
CHAPTER NINETEEN
--»✯«--

Taeyoung's pov

"Let's play truth or dare," Jungmo hyung suddenly suggested as other started nodding their heads, we were outside of the cabin as the bone fire we made took light on our space, it also kept as warm.

Others were eating toasting marshmallows aswell, including Chuyeon- how can that brat be so cute while biting that white like softie pillow from a stick? Marshmallows.

But I still can't move-on on what Wonyoung told me a while ago...

*Flashback*
[1 hour and 30 minutes ago]

I was with Wonyoung a while ago, fixing some preparations for our bone fire as others were busy inside the house, preparing for what they want as Chuyeon and Minhee took some woods inside the forest.

Both of us were silent but I decided to break the ice, "Wonyoung?" she immediately hummed in response, facing me as I tucked my hands inside my jacket.

"When did you started to like Chuyeon?" I asked and she pursed her lips with a smile, probably reminiscing some scene on how they actually met.

"There was this one time I got scolded by a costumer for not getting back his money after not having a receipt," she started telling. "turns out that item wasn't from our store and Chuyeon was the one who said that, I was actually embarrassed that time but when Chuyeon came," she smiled. "she saved me and even fought the man back after telling the truth about his wrong doings..."

"she was so cool that time,"

"I didn't know girl like her could actually fight like that, after that the man says an apology for her and she accepted it and even helping him out after finding out that he was doing it for his son who was at the hospital" she added.

"I was so astonished by her after we got to know each others name,"

"She's so cute, I thought my feelings wouldn't last longer until she came to school"

"I actually saw her with Seongmin and I was jealous that time since I thought they had relationships only to find out that they were just friends and so I started approaching her when she walked inside the cafeteria..."

"after hanging out with her I realise she was such a great person, she even brought me groceries and stuffs since she said I can't eat ramen all the time, she hang out with me, even buy me a dress just to come on that business party,"

"It was my first time feeling something like that... I was happy and I think she was the reason with that"

"she's different from all those persons I met, she's so genuine and true... I like her" she ended with a smile on her face.

She's so right.

"Did you ever liked boys?" I asked and she shook her head.

That's why she didn't even noticed my presence, even avoiding me and being awkward all the time I approached her.

"did you got uncomfortable everytime I approached you?"

"No," she shook her head. "I just want to say... Thank you for introducing me Chuyeon" she said and I nodded my head.

"And Oh," she suddenly spoked. "don't you think Yujin likes Chuyeon too? They seemed too close" her expression turn low.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I think not, Chuyeon and Yujin have been friends since they were young, affection is truly normal for them" I said.

She nodded her head.

I think you don't need to worry about Yujin Wonyoung,

I think you need to worry about me,

I think I can't seriously hold what I'm feeling for Chuyeon much longer.

She's making me crazy.

"Aisht! Kang Minhee you slow punk!" both of us immediately turn our head around only to see Chuyeon and Minhee carrying some fire woods with them.

"Let me help you," I was about to ran towards Chuyeon and helped her but Wonyoung beat me to it. "Is it heavy?" she added as she took half of Chuyeon's firewood.

"it's fine, Chuyeon sighed as she wiped her sweat despite of the cold weather.

"yah!" I suddenly heared Minhee hyung. "aren't you supposed to be helping me out too?" I just rolled my eyes before helping him.

This giant jerk!

*End Flashback*

"How would we play spin the bootle if we don't have flat surface here?" Hyeongjun said.

"I list all of our names," Serim Hyung said as he took a box behind him containing all our names inside. "Three of us actually planned this since yesterday" he added as Jungmo and Allen hyung nodded.

This is getting a wholesome nervous, they all know Chuyeon has a crush on me and I'm scared that I'll be asked for that, hopefully Wonyoung or Chuyeon can pick my name.

"you need to ask the name you picked truth or dare in order to play the whole game," Allen Hyung added. "No backouts" he tailed.

Serim Hyung took one name without picking before passing the box as other did the same, I picked mine aswell.

"Hyeongjun-ah," Serim Hyung suddenly called.

"Ah! Why me?" he whined like a baby as we laughed at him.

"Aish! just take it! Truth or dare?" Serim Hyung asked.

"Aish! Dare," he pouted.

"Okay," Serim Hyung stopped for a while as he thought of some nice dare. "Hug the person you had a crush on once, I know you have one" Serim Hyung smirked and Hyeongjun whined once again.

I can see Chuyeon snickering a laugh. Huh?

"I already moved on," he reasoned out, still whining.

"Aish! Just do it Jjunie-yah!" Minhee yelled as he had no choice but to got up from his seat before looking around.

His eyes spotted Chuyeon.

Wait what?!

"Chuyeon-ah~" he fakely cried as Chuyeon laughed before spreading her arms for him to hug her, what a lucky puppy.

He immediately hugged her.

"Hyeongjun's blushing," Wonjin hyung laughed, I feel jelly all of a sudden but like what Serim Hyung said, that was long time ago and he already moved on.

"Damn! I'm not," he shook his head before sitting back on wherr he came from.

Wonyoung also forced a smile as she tried to laugh along.

"Hyeongjun, who did you picked?" Jungmo Hyung asked.

"Seongmin-ah,"

"YAH!" the youngest immediately shouted as all of us laughed.

"truth or dare?"

"truth,"

"Do you love your sister or not?"

"You better answer that one real time before I smack your ass!" Yujin yelled at Seongmin which cause all of us to laugh out loud again.

This was actually fun.

"No!" Seongmin straightly shouted as Yujin sent him a death glare. "she likes to hit me with a spatula," He added.

"You also like to roll your eyes on me!" Yujin retorted.

"Ok ok, Seongmin who did you pick?" Allen Hyung asked.

"Wonjin Hyung,"

"Ah! WAE!?!?"

"truth or dare?"

"ANIYA!"

"PICK ONE BEFORE I CHOKE YOU!" Hyeongjun hyung shouted.

"Dare,"

"Kiss Hyeongjun Hyung on the cheek,"

"WHY ME?!"

"just do it!"

And then there it goes, Wonjin Hyung chasing Hyeongjun to gave him a kiss.

Now it was Wonjin Hyung's turn.

"Minhee,"

Minhee's eyes immediately widened.

"truth or dare?"

"Dare?"

"Get along with Yujin! You both are cousin for goodness sake!"

"NO!" both of them immediately yelled in unison as all of us laughed hard.

"even if Chuyeon would smack my ass thousand times No!" Yujin said.

"ok ok, let's change that one" Wonjin Hyung laughed. "Send a heart to the person you're seriously close with"

Minhee Hyung didn't think twice and blows a heart towards Jungmo Hyung, Jungmo hyung did the same as Minhee Hyung cringed.

It was Minhee Hyungs turn.

"Wonyoung,"

"Neh?" Chuyeon snickered a laugh after hearing Wonyoung, What the fuck! Is she seriously turning into a gay?

"truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

"do you like someone inside our circle? Who is it?"

Wonyoung looks like she was taken a back as everybody started getting quiter while waiting for her response, her eyes were now peirced on Chuyeon as Chuyeon looks confused.

"Yeah,"

"Nugu?" Hyeongjun immediately asked.

"Chuyeon,"

I definitely saw how Chuyeon's facial expression changed as she flickered her eyes.

Wonyoung was looking down as everyone started staring at each other.

Yujin was now also looking at Chuyeon.

"Jinjja?" Serim Hyung asked still eyes widened as Wonyoung nodded.

"Chuyeon-ah?" Wonyoung suddenly spoked as Chuyeon slowly look at her.

"truth or dare," only to realise she was the one who picked Chuyeon's name.

"Truth," Chuyeon speedly said.

"Do you like someone too?" Chuyeon immediately averted her eyes on me.

That just mean she still likes me.

"Taeyoung?" Wonyoung asked as tears were already forming on her eyes, Chuyeon didn't answer and just look at her.

"I'm sorry," Wonyoung shortly said before getting up and started ranning away, making her way towards the dark woods.

Chuyeon didn't spoke and remain on her sit before Yujin finally got up, "I'm not playing this game anymore" she shrugged before walking inside the house.

Chuyeon only took a glance on Yujin's figure before turning around to see me.

"what's happening?" Woobin Hyung asked as Chuyeon immediately got up from her seat and started walking towards the direction Wonyoung took.

I got up as well, dropping the paper I picked and started following Chuyeon as Seongmin abruptly ran inside the house, maybe following his sister as the other stayed on their places.

I take it back, this is no fun at all it turns out to be a disaster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 13.6K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.9K 59 12
"Thank you for helping me that day, i wouldnt have met you if you didnt" Jongseob x fem reader ff P1harmony ff Start - jan 07 2024 End - jan 20 2024
2.1K 118 20
While training at fnc your brother Intak introduces you to his band members you fall in love with one of them called Jiung and surprisingly he likes...
7.6K 418 15
"when two lost souls found comfort with each other." ______ - hwangminhyun, wannaone. - lowercase intended © stfuhyuck, 2018