Twisted Wonderland's Reincarn...

By Nqchristine18

Twisted Wonderland's Reincarnation of Mother Gothel presents: ....Filter chapters! Some of them will take pl... More

Welcome Everyone!!!!
Happy Birthday Jamil!
Happy Birthday Ace!
Happy Birthday Jack!
Happy Birthday Trey!
Happy Birthday Jade!
Happy Birthday Floyd!
Happy Birthday Idia!
Happy Birthday Lilia!
Happy Birthday Malleus!
Happy Birthday Cater!!
Happy Birthday Azul!
Happy Birthday Glory!
The Sundrop's Night with The Faery Prince
Glory's Daily Routine
When A Girl Named Gloriane Corbett Is Born...

Happy Birthday Rook!

431 12 1
By Nqchristine18

Meanwhile at the Pomefiore lounge birthday venue...

"Happy Birthday Rook!" Glory chirps brightly as the huntsman smiled vibrantly at the ravenette.

"Merci, Mademoiselle Soleil et Lune!" He marvels.

"How does it feel having everyone celebrate your birthday?" Glory asks curiously.

"Dozens of students are gathered in one place, and they're all sending me birthday wishes... It's très bien." Rook elicits a sigh with a smile.

"I let Roi du Léon know I wanted him to come to the party when I saw him in class earlier. However, only Monsieur Dandelion arrived, with a message from him. His response was, "Like hell I'm going." Quel dommage!" He gasps dramatically with Glory sighing.

"As expected from Leona." Glory stated lightly shaking her head as she opens one eye to see Ruggie gobbling up food.

"I guess Ruggie is enjoying the party so far." Glory mumbles with a slight grin.

"Oui! I could see that Ruggie took the chance to have his full share of party food while he was here. Oh! I also invited Roi du Dragon, but I haven't seen him anywhere." Rook mentions as he swifts his head left to right.

"I'm sure he'll be arriving soon, Rook." She reassures with the huntsman chuckling softly while smiling vibrantly.

"Tis true! No need to rush. That's the real pleasure of hunting." He chirps.

"Of course, the one thing that makes me happiest... is that Vil and Epel came to celebrate as well! Seeing their beautiful smiles just reminds me of how glad I am to be in Pomefiore." Rook chirps with a cheery smile.

"That's quite a lighthearted way to put it, despite your special day. Not that I have against it, it's great that you're being open minded about your birthday." Glory compliments.

"It might be my birthday party today, but I want everyone to have fun..." Then the huntsman grabs Glory's hand and plants a kiss on it.

"That includes you, Mon amour." He winked flashing his charming grin with Glory rolling her eyes while grinning at his corny ways before gingerly pulling her hand away.

"Regardless, we should start with the interview." Glory said as she grabs her pen and notepad.

"Before you came to this school, how did you celebrate your birthday with your family?" She asks curiously. Rook chortles softly.

"That would be a secret." He told her with a smile. Glory curls her brows at him.

"A huntsman who isn't willing to share his secrets? Now that's ominous." She sassily remarks. His green orbs gleam with slyness while smiling.

"Oh la la! You seem quite curious about me." Rook stated looking intrigued. Glory straightens her lip.

"Mmm, but isn't a crime be curious?" She quips.

"Oh I can assure you, dear sun maiden. I've grown desperate in wanting to chase after something that's piqued my interest before, so I understand the feeling, but...Non!" He chirps.

"Besides, secrets are all the sweeter when they stay a secret, Mademoiselle Soliel et Lune." Rook informs placing his finger to his lips as he flashes a wink. Glory closed her eyes and grins at him.

"Very well then. I'll respect a huntsman's privacy since I know boundaries." Glory stated as she flips the paper from her notepad.

"Here's the next one. You're quite skilled with archery, is that true?" Glory asks curiously.

"Oui. I'm good at both archery as a competitive sport, and bow hunting itself. When you're aiming for your target, you concentrate so hard that all noise disappears from around you. The way it feels when you sharpen your senses, release the arrow, and watch it pierce through your target is excellent!" Rook marvels as his green orb glint with sheer joy.

"...I feel exhilarated just by thinking about it." Rook elicits a euphoric sigh while smiling fondly.

"You're quite fond with your bows and arrows." Glory remarks.

"Oui, oui. It's graceful, yet full of power. I believe that's the beauty of it." He cheers as he lays his hand to his chest.

"Oh, my bow...! You are full of noble courage, giving confidence to the frightened, all for the sake of pure love..." He expressed before switching his arm.

"Oh, my bow...! Clad in passionate, budding feelings, you are a devout messenger of love, always directly reaching your loved one..." He boasted making the ravenette roll her eyes at him while grinning.

"Oh, my bow...! It seems that Poetic Justice has fallen in too deep with your bows and arrows." Glory mimics his poetic words and theatrical movements with a sassy grin as the huntsman heartily chuckles.

"My apologies. I tend to forget what's going on around me when I focus on one thing. It's a bad habit of mine." He apologized.

"However..." He soon grabs her hand again.

"The only thing I love the most is you, Mademoiselle Soliel et Lune." Rook expresses as he plants a kiss once more. Glory smiles sweetly while feeling her heart skip a beat, secretly swooning over the huntsman's cheesy yet genuine words. She gently pulls her hand away again as she sighs through her nostrils and stretches her shirt collar to get some air.

"...Regardless, do you love anything else besides bow and arrows?" Glory asks curiously. The huntsman tilts his head to the left slightly.

"Hm...I love anything beautiful, but..." Rook soon forms a grin.

"I believe binoculars are a particularly wonderful invention! My eyesight is very good, so I have no need to rely on a device like that..."

"True. You're a huntsman after all, so binoculars are a no can do for ya. That's understandable." Glory stated and he nodded.

"Oui, but they allow you to clearly see your target, when you are far away enough to stay unnoticed. It's hard to believe there's any physical distance at all. Don't you think that idea is a tres bien?" He asks with a bright grin.

"It does. Plus, it's useful and you can bring it through nature walks or national parks." Glory said.

"National parks?" Rook tilts his head curiously and the ravenette nods with a grin.

"Yeah. It's a scenic or historically important area of countryside protected by the federal government for the enjoyment of the general public or the preservation of wildlife. Something that you might like." Glory stated.

"I love going to National parks with my family every summer. It's chill but it's also fun! I always take photos of all the plants and trees that I seen so far and I save it in my phone" She explains as Glory smiles brightly.

"I would love to take you there to my world in Belle Haven. You're going to love it." Glory chirps peeking the excitement from the huntsman.

"Why of course, Mademoiselle Soliel et Lune! Nature is full of beauty, so I gladly accept your lovely invitation Mon Amour." He cheerily replies.

"Awesome. Anyways, let's move on to the next question." Glory suggests.

"Stage is yours, Magnifique!" Rook chirps and Glory giggles and grins warmly.

"What's your favorite food?" She asks curiously.

"Liver pâté! There's such a dish that combines both the taste of the wilderness and elegance together... C'est bon! It's amazing!" He cheers.

"Although, the most important part of that dish is its freshness... I'm afraid to say I rarely have the chance to enjoy such a delicious food. However, some were set out for the party today, and they were très bien!" Rook chirps brightly as he turns to Glory.

"Have you had a chance to try that supreme flavor?" He asks curiously with a vital grin.

"I have not." Glory told him causing Rook to gasps and covers his mouth with his hands exaggeratedly.

"What a waste! You absolutely must!" He suggested.

"I'm positive you'll fall enraptured with liver pâté once you learn its taste." Rook reassures. Glory hums softly, tilting her head a little.

"I guess I'll give it a try." She said tilting her head a little with a grin before glancing back at her boyfriend.

"What kind of foods you dislike?" Glory asks.

"Garlic. But perhaps it's better to say they simply cause issues for me." Rook replies lightly shaking his head.

"What kind of issues, you speak of?" She asks curiously curling her brows.

"Foods that leave a lingering odor get in the way of hunting." Rook told her.

"Would you eat it when you're not hunting?" Glory asks with a puzzled look.

"Non! There's no such thing as a "hunting time" and a "non-hunting time" for me." Rook reassures placing his hands midair before crossing his arms with a grin.

"Look at the creatures of nature. Predators always have their eyes sharp, looking for their prey. And the weak always have to be on their guard, so that they don't get hunted."

"True, the world isn't a bright, innocent place." Glory agrees with Rook chuckling softly.

"Yes, if you're not paying attention... you might get hunted down before you know it." Rook warns with eyes glimmer with a sly smile. Soon, the huntsman grabs her wrist and pulls Glory into his lap.

"It would be tragic if such a fate were to befall you, wouldn't it?" Rook asks smiling dazzlingly at her. Glory slightly smirks and huffs.

"As I mentioned before, I can handle this myself." Glory reminds him.

"Oh, but I concur, dear maiden. The world is filled with unruly beasts and it's a huntsman's job to protect his fair vibrant maiden." Rook reassured making the ravenette giggled.

"Oh come on. People are staring!" Glory giggles.

"And people should know about our love, so let us express it to the world during my special day!" Rook acclaims as he stands up and princess carries her making her laugh.

"It maybe your birthday but you better not cause a dent in this venue that I put my very hardest on!!" Vil scolds like a mother peacock.

"At least they're having fun..." Epel mumbles with a sweatdrop crept from his head as he watches Rook carrying Glory through the venue as he plants Eskimo kisses on her nose eliciting a giggle from the bright ravenette.

Elsewhere Ruggie is at the back, stuffing his face with food in his mouth.

"Nom nom...so good~ nom!" As the hyena devours his food, the party is filled with laughs, smiles, and cheers as Glory and Rook shared their moments in his birthday party while the guests enjoy their time in this chaotic yet amazing party.

~~~~~~~
Omg finally I finished Rook's birthday event chapter! It took me awhile to find it, but eventually I found it on tumblr and it was worth it!

I have so much fun writing this event since I'm a Rook Hunt simp and I feel like people are going to ship Glory x Rook but hey, it is what it is!

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this lovely and cute event chapter of Rook and have a great belated New Years. Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952 42 6
『"𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲?"』 ─── 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗...
217 42 13
Introduction: A Land Of Fantasy. A Land Of Folk Lore. A Land Of Monsters that take the form of Humans. They blend in to the world of humans. Usually...
453 34 5
{twisted wonderland x emu otori!reader} ❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐎𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐘/𝐍 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 × 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭�...
29 1 8
The story of Alice Winter and the life she's rebuilding in a Twisted Wonderland. (Will have spoilers) For more Twisted Wonderland content, check my T...