KPOP AMBW IMAGINES

By TrixieTang_

A book I made for black girls who like KPOP(For multi stans)โœŒ๐Ÿผ Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š (2022 Update* I made this when I... More

Intro
How you met
Reacting to your pregnancy
Winwin pt 2
Insecurties
Attractive Psycho
Winner's Celebrationโš ๏ธ
Hybrid
Yandere
He hits you
Hate Comments
Patient Zero
Meeting the family
Twins
Birthday boy
Abortion
Seonghwa pt 2
What he likes about you
Virginโš ๏ธ
Stalker
Coming out
Auction
Childhood Trauma
Stripper
Sneaking out
Baekhyun pt 2
Racism
Queen Pin
Yuta pt 2
Pranks
Anniversary
Expect the Unexpected
Sleepoverโš ๏ธ
Suga daddy
Euphoria
Royals
Feelings
Trust meโš ๏ธ
Run Away
Plus one
Revenge
Valentines day special
Naughty girlโš ๏ธ
Evil in diguise
Jacob pt 2
Killer's suprise
Chubby bunny
You make me feel special
Crush on the babysitter
Got Leaked
Yandere
Change of Heart
Hurt
Private Dancerโš ๏ธ
Free timeโš ๏ธ

Fans react to your relationship

1.9K 29 8
By TrixieTang_

Group:Ateez

Hongjoong:
It's been about two years since you and Hongjoong been a couple. He wanted to announce your relationship on your 2nd anniversary. Both of you agreed to announce it on live. Both of you were in Hongjoong studio when he went live. He waited for a few minutes til he introduced you to Atiny. You started to talk about yourself and Atiny found you interesting. They supported you and Hongjoong's relationship.

It looks like Atiny loves you Y/N."

Seonghwa:
You were Seonghwa's stylist and you were doing his makeup. As usual, idols would record themselves when they're getting ready to perform. Ateez also did that. Wooyoung was walking around recording the members and went over to Seonghwa to bully him as usual and talked to him. Wooyoung went to Yeosang and Mingi. As they were talking amongst themselves, they didn't know you and Seonghwa was be recorded in the background. Both of you were interacting in a flirty manner. When fans seen the  video, it went all over Twitter. Everyone was making theories. When Seonghwa saw posts about it, he decided to post a selfie of both of you in a couple outfit.

"The girl you seen is my girlfriend. Treat her with respect please💖💖"

After he posted it, you got a lot of compliments. They love the both of your interaction.

Yunho:
You and Yunho were childhood friends and still was in touch even when he was an idol. Yunho didn't care what people thought about him having a relationship. Especially with a black girl. Both of you been dating since high school. When he got into KQ, the agency told him to break up with you. But y'all never did. He lied, so the agency never knew about the relationship. When he had a day off, he spent time with you and took you to a cafe. After leaving the cafe, y'all was walking around shopping and walking hand in hand and showing pda. When the word got out and Yunho decided to do a live with each other. You talked about yourself a little bit but you and Yunho were mainly playing games. When they saw you were like Yunho,loud,caring,and extra, the fans started to like you. They even called you 'Mrs. Yunhogizer'

"Welcome to the family Mrs. Yunhogizer."

Yeosang(My baby🥰):
Yeosang was known as the shy boy and recently slowly started to come out of his shell. But fans started to see that he was out his shell way more than usual. No one even thought that was even dating, that was the last thing that came to their minds. When Yeosang had his birthday live, you had visited him. Before you got into the camera frame, he told Atiny that he had a special guest. When he told everyone that you were his girlfriend. As the live went on, the fans started to see comfortable he was when he was with you. They loved you for that.

"I'm glad I met you Y/N."

San:
You were Ateez background dancer and you and San were secretly dating. San decided to tell everyone about it. Due to San being the most popular member, he got a lot of unsupportive fans of his relationship. San didn't care if he got a lot of hate as long you were still with him. Once you seen San's fan base started to go down, you became insecure about and told him how you felt.

"Don't be sad Y/N, I don't care if I have no fans as long I have you."

Mingi(This is a continuation from 'How you met' chapter if u remember):
When Mingi found out you were pregnant, he stayed with you. He wanted you to be hidden til you had the baby. No body knew about you except for Hongjoong. He was talking to Hongjoong more and ask for his advice. Hongjoong told Mingi to tell everyone after the baby arrives. After the baby arrived, Mingi posted all three of you.

"An addition to our family."
Everyone was surprised but they were also complementing your son.

Wooyoung:
You were a quiet introvert while Wooyoung was the loud extrovert. Wooyoung didn't care if you were quiet, he loved you for who you are. He wanted you to do a live with you. After he did the live with you, the fans straight up hated you. They hated you because you were way too quiet. You barely said anything besides saying your name and laughing at Wooyoung's silliness. When you seen posts about fans saying they didn't like you, you started to cry. Wooyoung saw why you were crying, he immediately told you...

"They may not like you but I love you Y/N. And if they were real fans, they would be supportive of us."

Jongho:
You were a soloist in Korea and everyone knew about your friendship with Ateez. But everyone start shipping you with Jongho. Everyone loved the mother-son bond y'all both had with each other. When the Mama came and you were selected to present the award to Ateez. When you called Ateez to come their award, fans were shocked when y'all exchanged kisses the crowed erupted into screams. Jongho had announced your relationship and everyone obviously lived for it.
(Let's pretend COVID didn't exist)

"Looks like everyone ship came true."

This how I feel but I can't change biases😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 154 35
Ambw imagines that I have written but never published, mostly "fluff" and angst, minor smut. some will have an oc, some will have y/n based on reques...
11.8K 390 106
[COMPLETED] โคAMBW/AWBW kpop one shotsโค This book is for the plus size black women the loves kpop!!! I don't see many stories or one shot books for pl...
3.7K 229 14
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽA compilation of short stories about seven lovely people.โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ This book will consist of- -some original plotlines -some widely loved fanfic tropes ...