๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ

By -MoneyChaser

๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“.. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

25.

21.8K 1.1K 3K
By -MoneyChaser

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"This the right place?"

"Yeah." China nodded.

They were now in Sacramento and were at the house China rented for a while until they could find Jayla.

Everyone thought she did too much cause they were positive they would find her in at least 2 days but she didn't care and thought it didn't make sense to stay in a hotel when they had at least 8 people.

"This hoe big as shit." KJ looked up from his phone.

"What time is it?" Lando asked.

Everyone looked at him blankly.

"Nigga you got yo own phone, look yourself." KJ laughed.

"Right. Fuck he thought this was."

"It's 12 pm." Destiny rolled her eyes.

They decided to go in the morning instead of late at night.

"It was never that serious." Nari mumbled.

"See Zakari, I like you. Just stay quiet lil one cause youn wanna get yo lil feelings hurt." KJ said.

Everyone laughed.

"You know her name ain't no damn Zakari." Destiny mugged.

Before they were about to go at it Dee spoke up.

"Maneeee shut that shit up. Fuck is y'all still in the car for?" He said opening his car door to get out.

"Swear." Trell said.

"Y'all think y'all running shit or sum?" China mugged them. "We don't even know if we can trust y'all forreal."

Trell scoffed. "If y'all don't trust us the fuck y'all came for? We could've went ourself instead bringing you ungrateful ass bitches."

"Ungrateful?" Destiny was taken back.

"Bitch only reason we came is cause it's our only choice. It's a 50/50 chance y'all lying and it's a 50/50 chance y'all not." China said.

"She ain't lie." KJ shrugged agreeing.

"It's either y'all trust us or y'all don't. Like we said before, we could've came by ourselves." Trell dismissed the conversation as he got out the van.

"This nigga think he running shit.. must've forgot I run shit round here, the fuck?" China mumbled grabbing her bags.

"Youn run shit but your mouth." Destiny spoke.

Everyone's eyes widened as China turned around mugging the shit out of Destiny.

"Bitch I will have you sleep on the street like a dog bitch stop talking." She mugged her. "Why the fuck this bitch even came bruh forreal?"

"Bitch that's my sister why would I not come!?"

"Girl your fake as shit stop acting like everything is all starbursts between y'all two."

"Bitch why does our relationship concern or bother you. Bitch you jealous or sum?"

China jerked her neck back. "Jealous of who bitch? Most definitely not you." She laughed.

"Bitch you living off your sister. Get a life before speaking to me." She went on.

"Ho—"

"Shut the fuck up!" Na'Jour yelled. "Cut allat childish shit out. Y'all acting like some fucking high schoolers. Annoying as fuck. China the same person saying put all our problems aside but you steady starting shit. If you wanna keep doing that then you can go."

Rolling her eyes she got out of the car. "Ian going no where bitch.. I ain't spend no money on this house for nun." She mumbled from afar.

Na'Jour and KJ followed with Destiny, Nari, and Lando behind them.

"Stop arguing with her." Nari quietly said to Destiny.

"She keep starting with me. She's so childish, ion even know why Jay friends with her young problematic ass." Destiny bluntly said.

"Just ignore her." Nari said.

"No Nari. Ian finna let her punk me. She must've forgot who I am."

"She doesn't even know who you are.." Nari mumbled.

Destiny cut her eye at her.

"Who's side are you on?"

"Nobody's! I'm just saying.."

"Ain't no nobody's. You supposed to be on my side but it seem like you sticking up for her more than me. And after she came for you, you got real silent. Don't be letting ha bitch you."

"Whatever Destiny.. you on that childish shit." Nari dismissed the conversation as they got in the house.

"Okay whatever.." Destiny said trying to have the last word.

"Yup." Nari nodded.

"Mhm.." They went on until they got to the room they would stay in.

On the other side of the house..

"No Kenneth get the fuck out, you not sleeping in here find your own room." China pushed KJ who was following her.

"Why the fuck not?" He mugged her.

"Bitch move I'm not even finna play witchu. You acting dumb and shit, move along with that lame shit." She said seriously.

"Mane what? Why you acting like that..?"

"Kenneth.. I'm already irritated bro. Ima give you one more chance to get the fuck out or ima sock you in yo shit." She stood straight.

He chuckled looking down at her short figure.

"Ion know why you talking all big and shit cause you ain't hitting m—" He stopped speaking when she balled her fist up and punched him in the eye, followed by more punches to his face.

He let her hit him for a while before finally reacting by hitting her back. He got her on the ground but she quickly turned him over and got on top of him, not stopping or slowing her hits down once.

Eventually they both got up but were still fighting. KJ grabbed a hold of her neck and slammed her on the bed.

"Bitch I'll kill you."

"You ain't gon kill shit, fake ass gangster." She mugged him.

"Why you acting like that? What you want? Some dick? You want some dick huh!? You gotta want some dick." He stared her in the eye.

"Ion want yo saggy ass dick.." She mumbled looking away.

"Speak up." He let go of her neck walking away.

She quickly stood up and grabbed his arm. "I'm just playing! Come eat my puthy.."

Way in the back of the house was where Lando's room was..

"Bae I miss you.." Skyler pouted.

They were on FaceTime for the first time since he been in Cali.

"Same." He replied dryly.

"Don't seem like it. You haven't called me since you been over there." She said. "I get your helping my sister but you could at least check on me and the baby."

"You right." He nodded, still responding dry.

"Delando." She said sternly.

"Wassup?" He looked at the camera.

"Why you acting like that?" Her eyes watered.

"Why you crying?" He huffed.

He was annoyed by her and her mood swings.

"Becauseeee why you acting like that towards me? We was just good." She whined.

"Mane Skyler you gotta understand this shit is stressful.. stop crying. I'll call you back." He said.

"No. I wanna stay on the phone until I fall asleep." She said getting comfortable in her bed. "I've been having bad dreams."

"Why's that?" He rolled his eyes.

"I don't know." She shrugged before yawning.

"Niggas loud as hell." He mumbled hearing China loud moans.

"What you say?" She quietly said.

"Nun, go to sleep."

"Mm.."

.. Na'Jour was in the kitchen, on FaceTime with Sylvia and the kids.

"You ate?" He asked Kaiser.

"Mhm." Kaiser nodded not paying him no mind. He was watching TV.

"Your sister ate?"

Kaiser looked at the camera and mugged his father.

"Ion know." He said before looking at the TV.

"Mean ass.. give the phone to ole girl." Na'Jour said talking about Sylvia.

After a few seconds the phone shifted to Sylvia.

"Wassup." She said.

"He been good? Difficult? Anything?"

"He's been good. Just watching TV and shit." She replied.

"Don't let him watch a lot of TV. He gon be tired soon. And feed him before he go to sleep."

Sylvia laughed. "He's not a baby."

Na'Jour mugged her.

"That don't matter. Don't let him go to sleep with an empty stomach and he regularly takes naps so go along with the schedule." He ordered.

She held her hands up in surrender. "Ight.. my bad boss."

"Where's Zariah?"

"Playing with her dolls."

"Give her the phone." The phone shifted and after a few seconds it showed Ezariah playing with her dolls, paying her dad no mind.

"Wassup daddy baby." He smiled at her.

"Hi." She dryly said, not looking at him.

"What you doing?" He said, obviously knowing what she was doing but just wanted to make a conversation.

"Dolls." She held one up, looked at him for a split second before continuing to play.

"I miss you. Y'all miss me?"

"Mhm." She slowly nodded.

He furrowed his eyebrows, confused on why she was acting strange.

"What's wrong Zariah?" He asked seriously.

She finally looked up and tilted her head.

"You don't love me no more?" She said with a sad pout.

"I do love you, why you think I don't?"

Tears fell down her eyes but she quickly wiped them and started to speak again. "C-cause you don't play doll wit me and you never home and an—" She continued before she balled up burst into full tears.

Na'Jour only looked at her as she cried, not knowing what to say.

"What's wrong Zari?!" Sylvia was heard.

She grabbed the phone and picked Ezariah up.

"Why you crying?" She wiped her tears. "I'll call you back."

Before Na'Jour could reply, she hung up.

"Damn." He mumbled scratching his neck.

Both Trell and Dee came out there rooms at the same time and headed to the kitchen.

Na'Jour eyed them..

"Y'all date a'sum?" He asked taking them by surprise.

"Nigga what?!" Trell said.

"No, the fuck?" Dee mugged.

"That's my fucking brother nigga chillat." Trell said.

Na'Jour nodded holding his hands up. "I was just asking. Y'all was dick riding each other and shi—"

"Aye chill out. Forreal." Dee spoke seriously making Na'Jour laugh.

"Where y'all going?" He asked as they walked to the door with a snack.

"We finna go look places." Dee laughed. "You niggas acting goofy and shit, she gon be dead if we take any longer."

"And you think you'll just find her laying on the street?"

Both him and Trell shrugged.

"Worth a try." Trell said before they both walked out.

Meanwhile..

Jayla watched as Elijah walked in the room dragging 2 suitcases in.

"Wassup bae." He walked to her and kissed her forehead.

He walked away eyeing her as she looked at the suitcases.

"You not gon speak?" He said opening a suitcase.

She stayed quiet, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Ight." He shrugged. "I got some clothes for you for when we leave. You like this?" He held up a yellow sun dress.

She stayed silent.

"I like it too. What about this?" He held up blue baggy jeans.

Silent.

"Bitch I like it. Anyway, what bout this?" He smirked showing a lingerie set.

Silent.

"Bitch is you gon talk or not?" He got aggravated as he stood up and headed to the closet.

He grabbed the bat and walked towards her.

"You hit me again I'm gon die." She finally spoke up.

He tilted his head examining her. She didn't look afraid at all.

"You scared to die?" He asked.

She stayed silent. Afraid of what would happen if she answered. She didn't know if he wanted to hear a yes or no.

"No.." She said.

He nodded. "I like that." He put the bat down.

"You afraid to die?" She asked.

"Hell nah." He laughed.

She slightly chuckled. "That's cute.." She mumbled.

"So when are we leaving.. and where we gonna go?" She asked.

He squinted his eyes at her.

"The fuck you wanna know for?" He grabbed the bat again.

Her heart beat increased but she stayed neutral. "I just wanted to know where I'm going with.. the love of my life."

A smirk plastered on his face as he walked towards her. He grabbed her face and kissed her lips, she didn't kiss back but he didn't notice nor care because her lips were swollen anyway.

"I'm glad you finally had a change of heart." He pulled away.

"We finna go to Jamaica baby." He smiled grabbing the suitcase so he could close it. "Remember when you always used to tell me you wanted to go to Jamaica?" He looked at her for a split second.

"Mhm.." She nodded slowly. "How soon are we going?"

"This Saturday.. 4 days from now baby." She cringed at him calling her baby.

"Can't wait." She said.

He turned around and glared at her before walking her way and grabbing her face tightly.

"You better not be fucking playing wimme and shit Jayla." He said sternly.

"I'm not.." She randomly felt herself getting dizzy.

"I'm hurting you?" He asked.

She nodded.

He let go.

"I'm sorry. I won't hurt you no more." He caressed her face. "You won't ever hurt me either. Hear me?"

She nodded.

"Good girl." He stared at her.

"You tired?" He asked after a moment of silence. He noticed she couldn't keep her head up.

She slowly nodded.

"Let's go in the room." He started untying her.

"I'm not that tired." She said.

"Shut the fuck up.."

——————————
thoughts 😗??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1K 19
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
353 27 14
๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ยฉ ๐‰๐”๐๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
1.4M 63.2K 53
"๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ,๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ..."
131K 6.4K 19
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ.