The Ansatsuken Heroes Deku an...

By TevinMoore92

As Izuku was scolded by the pro heroes for saving his former childhood friend Katsuki Bakugō, He becomes frie... More

Information of characters
The True Path of Heroism; Izuku and Tevin's journey!!
Path of the fist; Tevin and Izuku meets the wandering warrior
Author Notes
Power of Nothingness; Street Fight in Musutafu!!
Last day of training; Musha shugyō
The Entrance Exams; Sōryū-Hadōken unleashed!!
Battle Exercise; GET ANGRY NERD!!!
Deku versus Bakugō; The True Rising Dragon Fist Strikes!!
Crimson Blood; Tevin's Shōryūreppa!!
Class President; Who is the leader?!
The USJ Incident; Fight to survive!!
Author Notes
A dark surge reawakening; Satsui No Hadō Ni Mezamete Izuku vs. Nomu!!
The 1000 deaths; Shungōkusatsu Unleashed!!
Author Notes

New Generation; Quirk apprehension test for 1-A

257 6 2
By TevinMoore92

3rd POV (Plays You can become a Hero too MHA)

The exams were over and the new Ansatsuken Fighters were waiting for their mail I in acceptance in the hero course. Both began doing their training and Ryū taught them a healing meditation to help them if they are injured or need to focus.

Tevin Tanaka/Izuku Midoriya: Chosoku Choshi Densei Gaki... Densei Gaki... Denki Kashin...Denshin Nedo...Kyorei Chokei...Gankyo Bassei... Shouryo...Kyojitsu Bunmei...Chinken Tsuichu...Yoifu Yoryoku...Joge Sozui... Soren Fudan... Dochu Kyusei...Gaika Sokei...Naika Sokei Raku...Rairen Ikkoki...

Izuku Midoriya's POV
Suddenly, we heard the door open and it was my mom. She was nervously shaking and holding to be letters.

Inko: "Boys, the mail's here. I hope you two will get in. Good luck!"

As we open our letters, we saw a hologram of All Might stating that we had pass the exams with flying colors and then mine showed the same girl whom we rescued from the Zero Pointer during the exams. She gave up half of her points to me saying that I was a hero among others and then told Present Mic that my brother was also a hero to her as well. I felt hot tears flowing from my eyes as I felt a wave of admiration for what I accomplished and what Tevin did as well. We gave each other a proud look on our face and then we celebrated by our mom cooking us dinner. My mom made Katsudon while my brother made himself some Miso Ramen. That day was the day we were destined to be in the hero course.

(A/N: We're going to skip this because it will take too much of your valuable time to read this. So, Izuku and Tevin received their letter to the school and they were admitted to the hero course making it their Hero Academia!)

-the very next day-
Tevin was up and dressed ready to join with his friend Izuku in their path as true heroes. He went to the Midoriya's household and knocked on the door.

Inko Midoriya: Oh! Coming! Coming! Well hello there Tevin, you're here for my son for your first day of school?

Tevin Tanaka: Hai, Ms. Midoriya. *bows*

Inko Midoriya: Well, aren't you a gentleman. You've been taking good care of your mother?

Tevin Tanaka: Hai. She's doing great. She said she is coming over to visit and hang out with you.

Down came Izuku and he was greeted by Tevin with their traditional fist bump.

Izuku Midoriya: Tevin! Hey, you ready to go?

Tevin Tanaka: Yeah! Let's kick it!

The boys head out to the door when Inko spoke to them in a motherly tone.

Inko Midoriya: You boys stay safe and...Be careful! Good luck!

Tevin Tanaka: Thank you!

Izuku Midoriya: We will, mom! Bye, love you!

Inko Midoriya: Bye honey, bye Tevin!

(Plays Player Select Cps1 Street Fighter Zero Warriors' Dreams ost)

Tevin Tanaka's POV
I've decided that we take the train to get to school so we wouldn't have to run anymore because we needed the energy for our first day in the hero course.

Izuku Midoriya: I wonder what our classmates will be like and I hope Kendō is in the hero course as well. *meditates in a lotus position *

Tevin Tanaka: Me too. So I am wondering what our home room teacher is going to be? *bites into a carrot * I mean, we did use a super power and all. Fixing his new U.A uniform while Izuku's was a bit different from mine*

As the train ride begins to slow down, we made our stop for the school and it was still impressive as it was before.

We go inside and saw the school was as huge as ever. We began to look for 1-A as Midoriya's muttering began to return.

Tevin Tanaka Thinking: *sighs in exasperation * 'Same old Midoriya...Guess some old habits never die.' *chuckles*

Suddenly, we see the huge door for 1-A.

Tevin Tanaka: This is it. Our path to be the greatest heroes and beyond.

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah. I just hope Kacchan isn't in this class. The last thing we need is for him to do is go out in a rampage.

But, we heard voices in the classroom.

Tenya Iida's POV
I was in the classroom respecting those who paved the way for us Future heroes, I notice the ash blonde haired boy who was sitting in a desk and having his feet on the other. I could not allow him to defile the sanctimony Of our classmates's seats. I approach to the blonde haired boy with a disappointing look on my face. But unbeknownst of me confronting the ash blonde haired boy was two more people who had just came in to the room.

Tenya Iida: Have you no decency for other's seats?! Please, remove your feet off the other students ' desk posthaste! *robotic arm chopping *

Katsuki Bakugō: Oi, four-eyes. Do you have a stick up your ass for some reason, or are you born that way? *Nonchalantly ignoring the speed quirk user*

Tenya Iida: *continuous hand chopping * That kind of language is not need. *sighs in defeat * Maybe we got off on the wrong foot here. My name is Tenya Iida from Somei middle school! I hope we can get along as classmates.

Katsuki Bakugō: Somei, Huh? You think you're better than me, is that it? I'll enjoy kicking your ass!

Tenya Iida: Are you truly wanting to be a hero with that attitude?!

Suddenly, we see two more new students coming in and to my surprise, those students are the ones who destroyed the Zero Pointer in the Entrance exams.

Tevin's POV (Plays Hero ni naru nda MHA ost)

Izuku and I noticed the two boys who were arguing and I had an annoyed face and Izuku had a face of scared look as he sees his former childhood friend and bully Katsuki Bakugō and the blue haired boy with glasses as we now know his name Tenya Iida.

Tevin: *clears my throat * Hey...you two! I see that you are getting along perfectly. *sarcastic tone of voice *

Suddenly, Iida ran towards us startling Izuku.

Tenya Iida: "Ah, you must be the gentlemen who destroyed Zero Pointer. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is..." *gets stopped by both Izuku and I *

Tevin/Izuku: Yeah/We get it... Tenya Iida... Nice to meet you. *we noticed Bakugō fuming to see Izuku here in the school and myself as well*

Katsuki Bakugō Thinking: 'When in the hell did that damn Deku and that extra think they're doing here?! How they got in, I don't know. But I will beat their asses until they tell me what they did to rig the test!! Those nerds shouldn't be here. Only I can be number one, not any of these extras!'

Tenya Iida: You two must have notice that there was a secret points in the Zero Pointer you've destroyed. I'm impressed by both of your quirks. It's an honor to work with you guys and I hope we do our best as pro heroes! *hand chopping *

Izuku: Y-yeah, w-we kinda figure that was the test for. R-Right, Tevin?

Tevin: Yeah. Basically, it was to see who was brave Enough to save the girl from harm. We could have ran back with the group but I knew deep in my heart and Izuku's that we could not stood idly by and watch a person lose their lives without knowing what may come.

Few more people arrive in Class 1-A and it intrigues the dragon ninja at best. He sees a boy with red spiky hair, a girl with pink skin, a boy with purple hair made of balls, another boy who I can tell that his elbows were strange, a girl who was a frog, another girl that has clothes floating, another girl that has auxiliary cords for ears. This really got me thinking about this place.

Tevin Thinking: 'This is one time, I had to go to school and I'm already starting to feel like I'm the only human being in this world.'

Suddenly, more people came from the door and having conversations with each other and Izuku was now talking to the girl he and I saved from the Zero Pointer during the Entrance Exams.

Ochaco Uraraka: *gasps* It's you two. The one who saved me! Hi~!" *waving at us which made Izuku blush tomato red on his face * "It looks like all of us are in the same class. What a coincidence!

Tevin: Yeah. Looking forward to work together. Uhh, lil bro?

Izuku: *stuttering* "Y-y-yeah. I'm hoping that as w-w-well." Thinking: 'This is the second time that I'm talking to a girl!' *covering up his red face * Kanji: Not Actually talking to a girl *

Ochaco Uraraka: "Huh? Are you okay? Your face is pretty red and all. Are you feeling sick... Kyaaaah!!" *screams as she sees a yellow sleeping bag *

Shota Aizawa: If you are here to make friends, then I suggest that you leave out of this class.

Everyone was shock to see the man with black unkempt hair, lazy eyes and a personality that reads "I hate my life" on it.

Everyone: "Is he serious?"

Shota Aizawa: My name is Shota Aizawa. I'm your home room teacher for today. *sipping on a juice pouch * "Today you will be outside. Take your gym uniforms and meet me outside."

Tevin Thinking: 'Who is this man? His ki is... very masked. Maybe Izuku could know of this.'

Izuku Thinking: 'There's something about him that is somewhat odd to be our home room teacher... could he be?'

3rd POV
Without delay, the students grabbed their gym clothes and changed into their respective uniforms.

Shota Aizawa: *sighs* It took you guys 8 seconds to get dressed, how very disappointing. Now, you will demonstrate your quirks and abilities in a test.

Students: WHAT!!? *stunned by Aizawa's demands *

Ochaco Uraraka: But what about Orientation?

Aizawa: If we done that, then it would be a waste of time to see what you guys are made of. Now enough chitchat, it's time to do the test. Midoriya...

Calling out the green haired boy who was trembling in fear as he was being called up.

Izuku: Y-Yes, Aizawa-sensei?

Shota Aizawa: You and your friend here were the ones who single handedly took down the Zero Pointer during the exams. I want you to use your quirk by throwing this baseball. Here. *tosses the baseball to Izuku*

Rikkidō Satō: I wonder what Midoriya's quirk is...

Yuga Aoyama: I bet it is very sparkly and flashy like Moi!

Tokoyami Fumikage: Hmmmm...

Izuku: Uh...R-Right. *was looking at the students who were watching and his friend who gave a serious nod of his head *

Shota Aizawa: I'm waiting...

Izuku decided to do the Hadōken with the baseball in it.

Izuku Midoriya: Hooah! *blue and white energy begun to surge into Izuku's hands as most of their classmates except Tevin were in awe and shocked *

Sero Hanta: Whoa! Is that Midoriya?!

Shoji Mezō: S-Such Power!

Tooru Hagakure: It's pretty scary.

Minoru Mineta: No fair! Why does Midoriya has to have a body like that and a strong quirk?! *crying out of jealousy *

The power of the Hadōken began to power up more as crackles of lightning were forming.

Mashirao Ojiro: Hmmm...I think I have seen this technique but where...

Ochaco Uraraka: S-Sugoi!

Kyōka Jirō: Rock on, Midoriya...

Eijiro Kirishima: That is soooo...MANLY!

Asui Tsuyu: Ribbit ~ Is this his quirk?

Mina Ashido: That is so cool, Midori ~!

Tenya Iida: This...This was just like the Entrance exams. Midoriya and Tanaka have the same quirks.

Shoto Todoroki: .......

Koji Koda: *writes on board * "That's amazing!"

Katsuki Bakugō Thinking: 'WHAT THE HELL, DAMN DEKU! I knew the damn nerd was hiding his quirks but he didn't want to show it to me...Is it because I am not strong enough to handle him?! Is it because I'm weak?! N-No! I will not be made a fool out of him or the other extra! I am above him and the rest of the extras! I will be the number one!'

Izuku Midoriya: *releases the fireball launching the baseball in the air* HADŌKEN!!!

Denki Kaminari: Just How the heck did he do that?!

Momo Yaoyorozu Thinking: 'That's the Hadōken. Midoriya and Tanaka trained by the man who defeated the Muay Thai Fighter Sagat. I hope they show us more of their skills. Especially, Tanaka. They did save me and Kendō. Speaking of Kendō, I wonder where she's at...'

-Back in Class 1-B-
Itsuka Kendō Thinking: 'I couldn't get in to the Hero Course, But I can be closer to my friends especially Midoriya... I wonder how they are doing in the Hero Course?'

Kendō was interrupted by a boy with blonde hair and a stuffy attitude.

Neitō Monoma: So, 1-A thinks they're better than us...we'll see about that! We will get in the hero course and then get our recognition!

Tetsutetsu: That was manly! We can beat 1-A if we tried.

-Back with the Quirk Apprehension tests-

Katsuki Bakugō: DEKUUUU!!! YOU HAD BETTER TELL ME WHAT THE HELL DID YOU AND THAT NOBODY DID TO GET IN THR HERO COURSE AND YOU BETTER TELL ME NOW OTHERWISE I'LL BLOW YOU TO KINGDOM COME!!! *was about to use his quirk until a scarf was wrapped around him* Gaaah! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SCARF MADE OF!?!?

Shota Aizawa: That would be me.

Tevin Tanaka Thinking: 'Whoa! That was no ordinary scarf. It looks like it's made up of Carbon nano fiber woven into a meta alloy.'

Shota Aizawa: I would suggest that you Bakugō not harm any of your classmates, otherwise I will see you get suspended and expulsion from other hero schools due to your lack of respect.

(Plays A Hero MHA ost)

As the Quirk test continued, both Midoriya and Tanaka were evenly matched by the scores from the meter run, strength gripping, and more.

Then it came to the Ball throwing test once again and it was Uraraka's turn as she used her Zero gravity quirk from her fingertips making the ball light as the ball left the earth with Aizawa showing the class the same reading that Midoriya had reading infinity ♾. Then it was Mina who used her acid quirk to launch the ball, Momo creating a cannon sending the ball to fly, everyone was using their quirks to the best of their abilities. Then it was Bakugō's turn for the Ball toss.

Katsuki Bakugō: *tosses the ball sending an explosion from his quirk* "DIE!"

Izuku Thinking: 'Die?'

Tevin Thinking: 'How foolish to say that. And he really wants to be a hero? Kūdaran.' *shaking his head in disappointment with his eyes closed *

Shoto Todoroki's POV
I notice the look of the new student and wonder what his Quirk was after hearing what he and Midoriya did in the Entrance exams. However for me, I was recommended by my useless excuse for a father Endeavor. I only use my mother's quirk and disown my father's left side of my quirk. I will never be like him and I will not forgive him for what he did.

Shoto Todoroki Thinking: 'Tevin... just what is his Quirk? Midoriya's quirk is somewhat different and yet... Tevin is a mystery.'

After seeing Bakugō's score, it was my turn. I made a ramp out of ice making the ball launch impressing most of my peers but Tevin was having his eyes closed and he reopened them with a sigh. He went up to the baseball diamond and mr. Aizawa handed him a baseball.

Tevin: "Okay Aizawa-shishō, I will give it my all."

It was then that I noticed that they have the same quirks both Midoriya and Tanaka displayed.

Tevin Tanaka: HADŌKEN!!!

The ball flew the same way as Midoriya and I was shocked to see their quirks were. They were strong. Stronger than I ever expected but I know that my quirk is more powerful than theirs or anyone else.

Shoto Todoroki Thinking: 'I will be a hero on my own without my old man's quirk!'

Momo Yaoyorozu's POV
Next was my turn and after seeing the Hadōken up close by Midoriya and Tanaka, I was impressed by their potential especially Tevin. I never knew that Tevin and Midoriya possess this kind of power from training under Ryū. I created a cannon and placed the baseball in the cannon. Then I release said cannon making the ball go into the air with a normal average score.

Momo Yaoyorozu Thinking: 'Surely Mr. Aizawa isn't going to suspend anyone. It may be a ruse for us to give it our all.'

After tallying up the score by Mr. Aizawa, I was in 3rd, Todoroki 4th, was Katsuki Bakugō, 1st was Midoriya, and 2nd was Tevin. Minoru Mineta was crying because he was about to be sent home but to be honest, he makes a terrible hero if he continues to act so perverse and trying to look at me or the other girls.

Shota Aizawa: Well, it looks like Mineta's going home.

Minoru Mineta: WHAT!?!? COME ON!!! B-BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! I CAN'T LEAVE HERE YET!!! I DIDN'T GET TO CREATE MY HAREM YET!!!

Suddenly, we saw Mr. Aizawa gave a reassuring smile on his face.

Shota Aizawa: Actually, I was joking about the expulsion thing. Everyone is still in.

Everyone except Momo Yaoyorozu: HUH?!?!?

I decided to put in my two cents to bring my class back.

Momo Yaoyorozu: "Of course it was test. You guys didn't notice? Sorry. Guess I should have said something."

Class 1-A: "Yeah. You Should have." *deadpanned anime faces*

Minoru Mineta: [Sighs relief] Thank goodness I'm still in.

Izuku Midoriya: If by any chance, are you the underground hero Eraserhead? That scarf you just used earlier is vaguely familiar and the quirks to erase quirks as well.

Shota Aizawa:[Bored tone] You have too much time on your hands, kid.

Tevin Tanaka: Heh, That's Midoriya for ya! A hero nerd and great friend and rival to me. *jumps on Midoriya's back and give him a noogie on his greens anc black tuffs of hair*

Izuku Midoriya: Yamero, Tevin!

As I see the boys like this, I gave a smile seeing them act like kids.

Momo Yaoyorozu Thinking: 'I guess they stay the same but it's nice to see them like this. Especially Tevin and Midoriya. I hope Kendō is doing okay than I am.'

-With Class 1-B-

Itsuka Kendō's POV
If there's one thing that really annoys me is Neitō Monoma and his constant picking on 1-A which I can guess Yaoyorozu, Tevin, and Midoriya are in the class.

Shiozaki Ibara: Kendō?

Itsuka Kendō: Huh? Oh, Ibara-san. Sorry for dozing off. I was just thinking about someone.

Reiko Yanagi: Is it Midoriya you were thinking about?

Itsuka Kendō: Huh?!

How did she knew that I would have feelings for Midoriya! Then, I saw my notebook written with hearts on it and a picture of Midoriya and myself drawn on it.

Itsuka Kendō: Uhhh... [Chuckles Nervously] Nevermind.

Setsuna Tokage: So who is your crush Midoriya?

Itsuka Kendō: It's nothing!

Kinoko: Are you sure, Kendō?

Itsuka Kendō: I'm sure.

-Back with 1-A-
As it was time to everyone to head home for tomorrow's class, I saw Tanaka and Midoriya heading towards the train station and I began to imagine myself and Tanaka together as heroes, engaged, and him being a good father to our children to which I shook my head from that idea.

Momo Yaoyorozu: What am I thinking? I can't think of the idea yet. We've still need to be heroes before I even confess my feelings for Tevin!

3rd POV
As both Midoriya and Tanaka were walking out of the school, they were confronted by Ochaco Uraraka and Tenya Iida as they were impressed by their abilities.

Ochaco Uraraka: Hey, Deku! Wait up!

Tenya Iida: Yes! Please, Midoriya, Tanaka!

Izuku Midoriya: Huh?

Tevin Tanaka: It's you two! Gravity girl and engine boy!

Tenya Iida: "Wait, gentlemen. I would like to join you on your way home. For since we are heroes in training, we must always stay together."

Ochaco Uraraka: "Can I Come with you guys? You did awesome out there, Tevin. You too, Deku!" *cheery smile and tone*

Izuku: "S-sure... right, Iida? Anderson-san?"

Tevin and Iida nods at this and they began to walk for the train station as the sun began to set.

Tenya Iida: "Midoriya, I have a question. Why does that ruffian Bakugō keeps calling you Deku? Doesn't he know that's an insult?"

Ochaco Uraraka: "Yeah. Now that you mentioned it, why does Bakugō call you Deku?"

Izuku sighs knowing that his former childhood friend and bully had call him that name ever since he was 4 and was born without super powers.

Izuku: "The reason why Kacchan call me that name is because we were friends once upon a time. The name Deku means Worthless, Good For Nothing or useless... that is why Kacchan always call me that name.'

Tevin: "Izuku..." *worried about him*

Iida chopping his hand in the air like a robot.

Tenya Iida: "Name calling to other students is against the rules. Bakugō should be reprimanded for this!" *chopping air*

Ochaco Uraraka: "Well I think Deku is a cool name. Has a nice way of saying: 'You can do it!' Vibe to it."

All three of the boys were flabbergasted of what Uraraka meant Deku means to the green haired boy. Suddenly, Izuku smiled bashfully.

Izuku: "Then, D-Deku it is!" *chuckling softly *

Tenya Iida: "But isn't that name degrading?" *asking the green haired successor *

Izuku: Iida, Don't worry. It's like a cornucopia type of thing."

Ochaco Uraraka: "Hmmm? Cornu-copi... Huh?" *confused at what Izuku just said*

Tevin laughs at this which made Izuku smile more and Iida as well. As they left, Aizawa was talking to the Symbol Of peace All Might.

All Might: "You tricked them. Didn't you, Aizawa? I knew that you were seeing if they were going to fail."

Shota Aizawa: "Never did. But about those two. Izuku Midoriya and Tevin Tanaka...both used the exact same moves from the entrance exams and then the same fireball. If this Hadō or whatever quirk it is cannot be erased, then we may have the next new hatchlings in the class."

All Might: You don't say......Well, I know that you will do your best, Aizawa Shonen. I got to prepare for tomorrow's class!

To Be Continued...

(Plays Heroes by Brian the sun MHA ost ending)

Here's the preview...

(Plays Go Plus Ultra MHA ost)

Next time on My Hero Academia, Class is just started and it looks like it is in the normal side until...

All Might: [Laughs] I AM HERE! COMING TO THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

What training will our young heroes be in?

Find out on the next episode of Boku No Hero Academia!

Battle Exercise; Get Angry Nerd!!!

Go beyond... PLUS ULTRA, AND KEEP ON FIGHTING!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 9.7K 145
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
141K 2.3K 34
After the Overhaul mission Izuku Midoriya becomes the best of friends with the big 3. They do everything together, that is until a certain set of eve...
40.1K 1.7K 20
All his life (L/N) has been terrified of using his quirk in fear of hurting someone. What will he do when he is faced with the decision to hurt someo...
358K 9.1K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...