[UnBalanced] Male Reader x Fa...

By Braggski

A man from a world that is under constant threat of extinction at the hands of sinister monsters, villains, d... More

•Chapter 0• [Y/N L/N & Harem]
•Chapter 1• [Punching Is (NOT) Always The Answer]
•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]
•Chapter 3• [Beginning Of A Fairy Tale in Fairy Tail]
•Chapter 4• [Unga Bunga Horny Monkey]
•Chapter 5• [Just Y/N]
•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]
•Chapter 7• [Sing Me To Sleep]
•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]
•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]
•Spooktober Special Chapter• [Spooky Scary... Pumpkins?]
•Chapter 10• [Undead Lullaby]
•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]
•Chapter 12• [Periphery]
•Chapter 13• [Temptations]
•Chapter 15• [Paradise Lost]
•Chapter 16• [When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars]
•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]
•Chapter 17• [Fly Me To The Moon]
•Chapter 18• [First Date]
•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]
•Chapter 20• [Calm Before The Storm]
•Chapter 21• [Greeting The Menace]
•Chapter 22• [Final Solution]
•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]
•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]
•Chapter 25• [Set Fire To The Rain]
•Chapter 26• [Friday Night Funkin']
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 27 [Good Day]
Chapter 28 [Walking on Sunshine]
Chapter 29 [Lights Out]
Chapter 30 [Astronaut In The Ocean]
Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

•Chapter 14• [LOST IN PARADISE]

6.8K 149 35
By Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

I started the next day the same way I started all the previous days, by waking up. Seeing half-naked Lucy was a nice bonus though. With a quick morning kiss which nearly turned into another heated make-out session, god why are we always so horny, we got ready for the job Natsu has picked for us. We had to go early in the morning before anyone was in the guildhall otherwise we would get caught, and as you could've guessed we didn't want that. 

[3rd POV]

Y/N and Lucy met up with Natsu and were soon on their way to Hargeon which was the closest town that could provide them with a ride to the Galuna Island. Natsu didn't really seem to realize this however and simply walked with Lucy and Y/N into the town thinking, actually, he wasn't thinking and that's why he just now realized that they were in Hargeon to find a ship that would get them to the island. Although when Y/N and Lucy tried asking any of the sailors for a lift they all declined, giving Natsu hope that they wouldn't need to use a vehicle to get to the island but simply swim there. Y/N probably could but there was no way Lucy was going to make it. 

Natsu: "I'm telling you we should just swim there."

Lucy: "Not possible!"

Happy: "Lucy's back to complaining again."

Y/N: "Getting there by swimming will take too long, let's just find a boat."

The group was about to look for another potential sailor that would take them to the island when Natsu and Y/N felt a tap on their shoulder, their shock was not even hidden when they turned around and came face to face with Gray.

Gray: "Found-ACK!"

Before the Ice Wizard of Fairy Tail could even finish the sentence he was quickly and brutally punched to the face by startled Y/N. Gray's body fell backwards and hit the hard ground with a thud as silence overtook the group of Fairy Tail mages. That silence was broken by Natsu who began laughing hysterically while Lucy adopted a very shocked expression and Y/N still had the dead look in his eyes.

Y/N: "...Well...shit."

Lucy: "Why did you do that?!"

Natsu: "PFTHAHAHAHA! NICE LEFT HOOK Y/N!"

Y/N: "I swear that was on accident..."

Natsu continued laughing so hard he began spewing fire from his mouth which nearly made the porch catch fire. The onlookers just took a few steps back, not wanting to get hit by the stream of fire. He stopped when Y/N's foot connected with his stomach making the Dragon Slayer curl up in a ball and hold his aching stomach while Happy just tapped his head as a sign of sympathy. 

???: "You are wizards?"

An ageing sailor approached them, he was one of the many they previously asked to take them to Galuna Island. Most of his body was covered by a brown cloak and he was fairly short, barely reaching Lucy's shoulders.

Y/N: "Yeah, we're from Fairy Tail."

Y/N and Lucy show him their guild marks which were on their hands, the sailor in front of them remained shocked but a hopeful expression found its way onto his features. 

Sailor: "Can you lift the curse of Galuna Island?!"

Y/N: "That's why we are going there."

Sailor: "...Get on the boat."

Lucy: "Eh?! You'll take us to Galuna Island?!"

Sailor: "Yes."

Natsu: "Hell yeah! Let's go!"

And so they boarded the rather small boat while also taking unconscious Gray with them in the fear that if he wakes up and goes back to the guild Erza will be coming after them next. Soon enough they were on their way to Galuna Island, Natsu was hunched over the deck, puking into the sea while Happy was eating a fish and Lucy was sitting with Y/N just talking over random things, that's when Gray began waking up.

Gray: "Ugh, my head..."

Y/N: "Good morning sleeping beauty."

Gray: "Ngh, you guys are so dead once this headache passes..."

Y/N: "I didn't hit you that hard."

Gray: "I'm not Erza dude... Hey, Sailor Man, you shouldn't have launched the boat."

Bobo: "My name is Bobo and I was once a citizen of that island before I ran away. If you go to that island grave misfortune will befall you. Are you sure you can dispel the curse?"

Before they could reply Bobo blew his cloak to the side to reveal a rather disturbing sight. His arm was completely inhuman, demonic and unnatural with sharp claws and devilish skin. Lucy covered her mouth at the sight while Y/N slightly narrowed his eyes.

Y/N: "Is that..."

Bobo: "Yes, the curse of Galuna Island. Look, you can see it now."

Sure enough, they could see the impressive island in the distance, although they weren't quite sure what to make of the eerie golden glow coming from the peak of the mountain in the centre of the island. When Lucy wanted to ask what that glow was she shrieked as Bobo was no longer with them on the boat having mysteriously disappeared into thin air.

Y/N: "Dude's fast..."

Gray: "He didn't fall overboard did he?"

Y/N: "Nah, we would've heard a splash or at least a yelp, Bobobobobobo literally vanished."

Gray: "I don't he has that many Bo-WOAH!"

Y/N: "Huh? What-Oh."

Behind them was a colossal wave comparable to that of a tsunami, having realized their situation too late Y/N wasn't quick enough to grab a hold of everyone and just barely managed to grab Lucy and hold her close to him as the boat along with them was swallowed by the titanic mass of water. Their consciousness was quickly fading and Y/N had barely enough strength to send a quick punch in the opposite direction of the island, at least that's where he thought open space was. The force of the quick jab created a whirlwind which propelled the group towards the island and that's where even Y/N's consciousness began to slightly fade. Taking one last look at Lucy he brought her lips to his and gave her all of the air he had in his lungs before falling unconscious. 

"Hey Y/N, what do you want from the supermarket?" 

A blinding light made Y/N squint his eyes as he slowly began to regain consciousness. With a groan, he sat up and as his eyes quickly adjusted to the bright sun he began to frantically look around, looking for his companions. His eyes immediately fell on Lucy was lying beside him on the sand. He quickly brought his ear to her mouth and sighed in relieved when he heard she was breathing. He gently shook her body as her eyes fluttered open.

Y/N: "Are you okay?"

Lucy: "Y-Yeah -COUGH- some water got up my nose..."

Y/N: "Annoying isn't it?"

Before Y/N could move from Lucy she brought him in for a quick and gentle kiss, one which Y/N didn't mind although even he knew now was not the best time to be doing this sort of thing, time for snogging and much more would come later.

Y/N: "Not that I mind but now's probably not the time."

Lucy: "Oh, right."

The two of them stood up and were about to look for the rest of their group, although it seemed they would only have to look for Natsu as Happy and Gray were standing there looking at them, Happy with a victorious while Gray grunted and gave the Exceed a fish.

Happy: "Told ya they're together."

Gray: "Goddamn it... I was betting on Cana."

Y/N: "People bet on things like this?"

Gray: "All the time. Now let's get flame-brain and get a move on."

Y/N: "K, you're surprisingly cooperative."

Gray: "I'm already here aren't I?"

Y/N: "Fair enough."

They retrieved Natsu who was head-first in the sand and were trekking through the unfamiliar territory of the Galuna Island trying to find the village with the person that posted the request in the first place. There was only one village on the island so it shouldn't be hard to find, right?

Bullshit.

So far, it was a total pain in the ass for everyone in the group. Lucy continued complaining about the insects in which Y/N surprisingly joined her, he hated insects with passion. Gray was losing and retrieving his shirt like it was a yo-yo, Happy was being somewhat less happy and Natsu wanted to burn the place down and get to the village that way. They were searching for so long the day turned into the night, but as luck would have it they finally stumbled across the village. 

Y/N: "Finally. God, I hate these musquitos."

Lucy: "So, goddamn, ANNOYING!"

Gray: "Now you know how we see you, either way, let's knock."

Despite the clearly visible sign saying KEEP OUT on the main wooden gate to the village the group of Fairy Tail mages, and Happy, moved to knock on the gate in hopes of acquiring intel on their mission.

Y/N: "HEY, SORRY FOR INTRUDING AT AN HOUR SO LATE IN THE NIGHT BUT COULD YOU PLEASE OPEN THIS OTHERWISE EASILY MOVABLE GATE SO WE CAN TALK?!"

Lucy: "Talk about passive-aggressive..."

And sure enough, two guards appeared before them clad in similar cloaks as Bobo. A quick glance at their guild marks and the guards easily opened the gates. They sounded quite ecstatic while doing so as well, they must have been quite desperate to get help. When the gate opened they were lead inside and saw that every villager was also sporting pretty much the same cloak as the two guards. 

Moka: "Pleased to meet you, I'm the chieftain of this village, Moka. Let me show you something, people!"

On command, the villagers along with the chieftain dropped their robes and exposed that they too had the horrific mutations that Bobo has. An arm, leg or even half of the face, no body part was spared from the demonic curse.

Moka: "Every living thing on this island, birds or dogs, has been infected by the curse. No exceptions."

Gray: "Not that I doubt you but what basis do you have for calling it a curse? It could be an epidemic."

Moka: "We've consulted countless doctors, but they all said that this is no disease. Not to mention this appearance of ours is linked to the moon."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Moka: "This island has been absorbing the moonlight since the ancient times, it used to sparkle beautifully like the moon. But some time ago the light from the moon started to turn purple, and that's when we started experiencing these changes."

Looking into the sky they could see the moon hidden behind a speck of clouds, but when those clouds passed and the moon came to view the Fairy Tail wizards were shocked to see the moon's unnatural and ominous purple hue. Screams erupted from the demonized villagers as their bodies began to inhumanly morph into an even more devil-like look. Like a human turning into a werewolf underneath the full moon. Once their transformation is finished they are left standing in front of the Fairy Tail mages even more reluctantly, as if ashamed of their appearance.

Gray: "Wow..."

Lucy: "How horrible..."

Natsu: "Man... THAT'S COOL AS HECK!"

Villagers: "...He thinks this appearance is cool?"

Y/N: "If you could control the transformation at will it would be kind of badass."

Lucy: "There's something seriously wrong with both of you..."

Y/N: "Riiight~"

Moka: "Back to the point... When the purple moon appears the people cursed by the island are forcefully transformed into these demonic beings. But that's not the worst part, no, the worst part is... that some of them turned completely, both body and mind. Those who have turned fully into demons... we are forced to kill them."

Natsu: "What?!"

Moka: "If we leave them be they would just kill everyone else, we have no choice! We tried restraining them but they always broke through, we tried talking to them but nothing worked! So... I killed my own son. My son whose mind was turned into that of a demon."

The picture the chieftain showed them had his son it, but... it was the same person that took them to the island! It was Bobo! There could only be one explanation...

Y/N: "It's the work of the enemy Stand?!"

Gray: "I think he couldn't rest in peace... We must have seen a ghost."

Y/N: "Same thing, technically."

Moka: "Please save this island! If we stay like this for too long we'll all become demons!"

Natsu: "There's no way we are letting that happen!"

Moka: "There is only one way to get rid of the course... To destroy the moon."

Y/N: "...I mean, I could TRY but not having the moon would seriously mess up the world as a whole."

Lucy: "We promise to do our best."

Moka: "Thank you, Fairy Tail mages. Please, feel free to use our two available homes, the people previously living in them... moved out."

Y/N: "Yeah..."

The chieftain led them to their temporary accommodation, that of which was one tall house with another house on top of it acting as a sort of apartment building except the only way to get to the upper home was through an outside stairway. The design was interesting, to say the least. Y/N, of course, called dips on the top house and dragged Lucy with him, leaving the two remaining wizards and Exceed to take the bottom home. The interior was as one would expect, two beds, two closets, a kitchen and a bathroom. Nothing fancy but it would do, besides, Lucy and Y/N didn't need two beds. 

Y/N: "You want to continue where we left off at the beach?"

Lucy: "Actually, I was hoping for something more romantic."

Y/N: "Hm?"

Lucy: "Cuddles."

Y/N: "...Fine by me."

Lucy: "You could try not sounding so disappointed."

Y/N: "I'm not disappointed per se..."

Lucy drags Y/N over to one of the beds and falls with him into it, not even bothering to undress or change clothes, her body and mind were tired from today beyond belief, and Y/N had to admit today has been more than stressful and while he prefered "other ways" to get rid of stress cuddling with his lover was more than enough. Before they both fell asleep Lucy moved her mouth to Y/N's ear and began softly whispering.

Lucy: "When we get back I'm not letting you hold back anymore..."

After that seductive little comment, Y/N became much less comfortable in his pants and much more impatient to get this mission over with. Lucy giggled as she snuggled into his neck and fell asleep, Y/N following the suit after calming down.

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: Abiding my Monday update schedule here is the next chapter! As of this moment I have no idea when the new chapter for my Black Clover book will be released as I am in the midst of writing it with my classmate and we have a shit ton of schoolwork to do. Either way, PREPARE FOR LEMON AFTER GALUNA ISLAND!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 524 25
In this world of magic, wizards, guilds and many creatures their is a man who has a goal that goal of standing of the very top and becoming the stron...
79.5K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
1.7K 6 40
So I tried to write a million stories, but this has been in the works for a while. This story is 18+. Most of the fairy tale characters will be in th...
1.3K 196 30
~ When a sudden night takes you to a different world of Fairy Tail.. ~~ Amusing right? It's your story to be a part of them.... "I will save you... N...