You Are My Princess

By kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: π—₯𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗢𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 31: Ivan

317 15 0
By kimmybrown12

- Bella's POV -

"Stop That." I Said Sharply To Ivan While Looking Over My Shoulder.

"Stop What?" He Grinned.

"You Know What. Stop Or I'll Beat You With This Spatula." I Warn Him. I Finish Flipping The Pancake And Wave The Spatula In His Face. He Looks At Sofia Confused.

"Tell Me Baby, What Did I Do? I Was Just Sitting Here." He Says Innocently. He Is Anything But Innocent.

"You Were Staring At Her. Dame Doesn't Like It When Boys Stare At Her." She Stated. He Glared And Stuck His Tongue Out At Her, Making Her Giggle. I Set A Plate Of Pancakes In Front Of Her.

"Exactly. Thank You Baby." I Kiss Her And Go Back To The Stove. He Follows. Leaning On The Counter Top, He Got That Look On His Face. That Look That Said He Wanted To Ask Me Something Inappropriate. "Whatever It Is, The Answer Is No." I Warned Him.

"I Didn't Say Anything." He Said Nonchalantly. I Roll My Eyes And Stand On My Tip Toes To Reach The Cinnamon On The Spice Rack Above The Stove. I Feel Something Hard And Warm Pressed Against My Backside. Oh My God! Is He Fucking Grinding Against My Ass!? I See Ivan's Hand Grab The Bottle And I Push Him Hard Away From Me.

"Are You Kidding Me?" I Holler And He Throws His Hands In The Air.

"You're Short, So I Was Just Trying To Help." He Tosses The Cinnamon At Me. I Catch It And Throw It Right Back, Hitting Him In The Shoulder. "Real Mature."

"Shut The Fuck Up Asshole! You Know What You Did. Did You Not Learn Your Lesson The First Time? Was The Beating You Got Not Substantial Enough To Be A Reminder? There's A Reason Damien Says Don't Touch Me. I Don't Want To Be Touch."

"I See You Give The Guys Hugs All The Time! You Let Them Touch You." He Sneers, Getting Frustrated.

"They Wouldn't Try To Cop A Feel Like You Just Did. When They Hug Me, Thats Exactly All It Is, A Hug. If You Hugged Me, You Would Try To Feel Me Up Somehow." I Sneer Back.

"A Bit Of A Presumptuos Judgement Seeing As You Don't Know Me." He Took A Step Closer. I Look Behind Him And See Damien And His Brothers. Oh Shit! How Long Have They Been Standing There. Damien Was Livid.

"Maybe I Don't, But Damien Does." I Nod, Indicating For Him To Look Behind Him. When He Turns And Sees Them He Breaks Out Into A Nervous Laughter.

"Did I Not Say I Would Break Your Fucking Hand If You Touched Her?" Damien Asked Calmly. He Was Murdering Ivan With His Eyes. He Took A Step Forward And Ivan Panicked. This wasn't Damien. This Was The DEMON.

"You Know I Like To Joke Around Primo. (Cousin) I Meant To Harm." He Chuckled. One Second I See Damien's Hand Are Empty. I Look At The Guys Who Were Just As Angry, Then Back At Damien's Hand. He Was Holding A Blade. Damien Took A Step Towards Him And Ivan Held Out His Hands To Stop Him. Damien Pinned Him To The Wall And Stabbed The Blade In Ivan's Hand, Going Straight Through The Wall. "Ahh Fuck!" He Yelled And Sucked Air Through His Teeth. Damien Backed Away And Took Out Another Blade Out, Twirling It In His Fingers. Ivan Tried Removing The Blade In His Hand But Damien Threw The Other Blade At Ivan, Landing Dangerously Close To His Head, Ivan Stopped And Put His Hand Down.

"Try To Remove It Before I Say You Can And I'll Put Another One In Your Hand." He Growled And Took Another Blade From His Pocket. How Many Blades Does He Carry On Him!?

"Okay Dame, Calm Down." Alfie Said Taking A Step Towards Him. Damien Snapped His Head Around And Pointed His Blade In Alfie's Face.

"If Any Of You Release Him Before The Others Get Home, You'll Get The Same Treatment. Do.. Not.. Test.. Me." He Gritted Through His Teeth, Emphasizing Every Word. He Grabs A Chair And Sits Down Facing Ivan. "The Stress Of Dealing With Rodrigo, My Fiance Being Pregnant And Now Dad Is In The Hospital, My Nerves Are Fried Ivan! Even With All That Going On, You Still Wanna Push My Buttons. I Told You Twice! Do Not Touch Her And Yet You Just Can't Seem To Help Yourself. You Should Count Yourself Lucky That Im Not Adding You To My Art Collection Dear Cousin. It's Been A While Since I've Felt The Motivation To Be Artistic, But I Can Always Count On You To Give Me That Single Push That Sends Me Over The Fucking Edge!" He Yells. I Signal For One Of The Guys To Take Sofia Out Of The Kitchen. Javier Grabs Her And Takes Her Out Of The Room. I Don't Blame Him For Not Wanting To Relive The Memory Of His Beat Down.

"I Get It And Im Sorry Damien But I Like Her. I Can't Help It." Ivan Smiles. Damien Eerily Calm, Looks At Him. "She's Just So Fucking Sexy, With Those Eyes, Those Lips And That Ass Of Hers." He Winks At Me. Is This Boy Out Of His Mind!? He Should Just Hold Up A Sign That Says, 'Kill Me Now'. Damien Took The Blade In His Hand And Stuck It Into Ivan's Free Hand And Proceeded To Pound His Fist Into Ivan's Face. He Instantly Started Bleeding. His Face Swelling And Bruising Quickly. Damien Was Hitting Him Hard. I Swear I Heard A Bone Break.

"DAMIEN!" Andrew Yelled And Ran Into The Room. Everyone Else Followed.

"What The Hell Is Going On!?" Sienna Shouted Seeing All The Commotion.

"A Lesson In Listening." I Said Folding My Arms. I Don't Feel One Bit Sorry For Ivan. He Brought This On Himself. Damien's Uncles And Brothers Pulled Him Off Ivan, Trying To Restrain Him While Alice Took The Blades Out Of His Hands.

"Alice, You And Sienna Take Him To The Hospital Now." Andrew Ordered. He Turned Back To Damien And Grabbed His Face. "Calm Down Boy!" Damien Pushed Him And His Brothers Off And Screamed. I Ran To Him And Jumped In His Arms, Wrapping My Arms Around His Neck. He Reciprocated And Wrapped His Arms Around Me, Hugging Me Tightly And Putting His Face In My Neck.

"Its Over Baby. Calm Down." I Whispered In His Ear And Felt Him Relax.

"For Shit Sake Boy, You Can't Go Beating The Shit Out Of Every Man That Touches Her. Thats Just Insane." Andrew Tried To Reason With Him. Damien Glare At Him.

"She Is Mine! No One Touches Whats Mine! I Do Not Share Drew, Not Even A Little. When It Comes To Bells, Im Selfish. She Is All Mine And I Will Hurt, Probably Kill, Anyone That Tries To Touch Or Take Her From Me." Damien Growled. Drew Chuckles And Looks At Me.

"What Have You Done To My Nephew?" He Jests. I Smile And Laughs. "Boys, Take Damien To The Gym. Let Him Work Off Some Of This Anger. Bells, You Come With Me. We're Gonna Start Training Your Pups."

- In The Garden -

"Okay, I Want You To Sternly Tell Them To Sit, Showing Them A Flat Palm Facing Down. If They Obey, Give Them A Treat And Tell Them 'Good Boy'." Andrew Said. I Nodded

"Ice, Shadow.... Sit." I Command But They Cock Their Heads To The Side.

"Try Again But Use More Authority In Your Voice."

"Sit." I Command Again And They Obeyed. I Give Them Their Treats And Scratch Their Heads. "Good Boys!"

"Now Keep Your Hand Flat And Lower It To The Ground And Say Down." I Nod.

"Down." I Do As Andrew Says But They Ignore Me And Begin To Play. I Giggle.

"Well, They Are Just Pups After All. We'll Train Them Slowly. Let Them Get Used To One Command At A Time." He Tosses Them Both A Treat And Laughs.

"Can I Ask You Something?" I Ask.

"Of Course." He Turns To Face Me.

"Damien Mentioned An Art Collection. Is It Really Art Or Should I Be Worried?" I Know The Answer I Want To Hear But The Pit In My Stomach Told Me It Wasn't Going To Be What I Was Hoping It Was. He Scratched The Back Of His Neck And Sighed.

"Sorry Sweetheart. I Wish I Could Tell You But Its Not My Place. That Is A Story Only Damien Can Tell You Since It Was A Very Dark Time In His Life, He May Be Reluctant To Tell You." Andrew Voice Was Heavy. I Want To Know But I Don't Want To Force Damien To Talk About Something That Might Hurt Him To Relive. I'll Ask Him But If He Doesn't Want To Talk About It, I Won't Bring It Up Again. 

"Thank You For Helping Me Train Them." I Say With A Smile.

"You're Welcome. Im Going To Check On That Idiot Son Of Mine. You Should Probably Go And Find Damien." I Nod And Pick Up The Pups, Taking Them Into The House.

"I Walk Into The Gym Only To Find It Empty. Hmm... I Leave And Mmake My Way To The Living Room. Also Empty. I Walk Upstairs To The Bedroom. Opening The Door And Placing The Pups On The Floor. I See Damien Lying In The Bed With His Eyes Closed. I Strip To My Bra And Panties And Slip Into Bed Next To Him. He Grabs Me Instantly And Holds Me To His Chest. I Hate Seeing Him So Angry. Ivan Better Learn His Lesson This Time Because Im Certain He Won't Get A Third Chance.

"Baby?" I Gently Call To Him.

"Hmm?" He Lazily Mumbles And Buries His Face Into My Neck.

"Can You Tell Me About Your Art Collection?" With My Back To His Chest, I Can't See His Face. Im Honestly Too Nervous To Even Crane My Neck Enough To Look Back At Him. I Feel Him Sigh And Snuggle Closer To Me.

"Can I Tell You Tomorrow? I've Had Enough For One Day. I Just Wanna Rest Right Now Princess." I Feel His Hand Glide Over My Stomach And Stop, Rubbing Circles With His Thumbs.

"Sure Baby." I Said Putting My Hand Over His. Let's Not Push It. I'll Wait Until Tomorrow. Hopefully It's Not Bad As I Think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
12.2M 368K 38
__❀︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❀︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
20.4K 227 12
Angelic known as Nompilo is the mafia king Dominic Rossi's biggest desire.... How far can a man go to claim his biggest obsession She's not innocent...
1.6M 63.4K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...