You Are My Princess

Por kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... Más

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 30: Cancer

324 15 0
Por kimmybrown12

- Bella's POV -

My Hand Mindlessly Roams The Bed... Hmm... No Damien. Instead I Feel Something Fluffy Squirming Under The Comforter On Damien's Side. I Peel Back The Covers And Find Ice And Shadow Play Fighting. They Stop And Look At Me With Their Ears Pricked Up And Heads Tilted To The Side.

"What Are You Boys Doing Huh?" I Say In A Playful Tone And Shadow Jumps Up To Lick My Face. "Okay Okay.... Down." He Stopped And Played Down On My Lap. I Scratched Behind His Ear And Feel Him Lean Into My Hand. "Good Boy." I Hear The Door Click And Damien Comes In.

"Good Morning Baby." He Smiled. It Took Me A Minute For Me To Notice But He's Sweaty And Wearing Gym Clothes. He Makes A line Straight For Me. I Hold My Hands Out And Block Him.

"No Sir! You're Sweaty." Ignoring Me, He Picked Me Up And Spun Me Around, Burying His Face Into My Neck And Hair. "Oh Come On! Seriously Damien!? Now I Need A Shower." He Pulls Back And Smiles.

"Good. Me Too." He Grins And Carries Me Off Into The Bathroom. What Has Gotten Into This Boy? Closing The Door And Putting Me Down He Begins To Strip. I Start To Take Off My Shirt. "Stop." I Stop And Look At Him Confused. Did He Seriously Stop Me From Getting Naked? He Starts The Water Then Walks Over To Me. "I Will Undress You." I Nod.

⚠️ Little Bit Of Smut Ahead ⚠️

He Takes Off My Shirt, Lightly Tickling My Skin With His Fingertips. He Unhooks My Bra And Flings It To The Side. Crouching Down, He Licks My Nipple Before Gently Biting It. I Grab Hold Of Him And Stroke Him. He Groans. He Pulls Away From Me And Slides My Shorts And Panties Down. Leaving Little Kisses As He Goes. He Picks Me Up And Takes Me Into The Shower, Letting The Hot Water Run Over Me. Flipping Us Around, He Lets Out A Sigh Of Relief When The Water Hits His Back. Suddenly He Stands Me Up Turns Me Around. Taking Hold Of My Hips, He Doesn't Say Anything As He Slips Inside Me And Begins Pounding Me Into The Wall Of The Shower. This Is What I Was Missing. I Love How Gentle He Can Be, But I Love His Rough Side. He Runs His Hands Up My Body And Around My Neck.

"My Hands Fit So Perfectly Around This Tiny Little Neck Of Yours." He Growls In My Ear.

Pound.. Pound.. Pound.. Pound.. Pound..

"Mhmmmmmm... Oh Shit!" He Smacks My Ass Hard.

"Don't You Dare Cum Yet." He Says Lightly Squeezing My Neck. I Moan And Whimper. That Familiar Knot Started To Form.

"I.... I Cant....."

"Hold It Princess, Im Almost There."

"Pound.. Pound.. Pound.. Pound.. Pound..

I Was Tingling From Head To Toe, Feeling As Though I Might Explode.

"Damien!" I Scream.

"Cum." He Commands And I Do. Hard. When He Finishes, He Stands Me Up As I Try To Catch My Breath And Get The Feeling Back In My Legs.

"You Seem To Be In A Good Mood." I Giggle. He Grabs My Body Wash And Lathers Me Up. Showing His Gentle Side, Nurturing And Tender Side.

"Mark Found Him." He Sounded Almost Excited. My Body Tensed Up.

"Where?"

"Another One Of His Father's Safe House In Brazil. Hector Has A Lot Of Family In Brazil. Although, After They Heard What Happen To Hector, They Cut All Ties To Rodrigo. He's On His Own." Thats His Own Fault. "Mark And His Team Are Keeping Tabs On Him. I Want This Mission To Be Flawless. We Will Wait Until After The Ceremony.

"Ceremony?"

"My Dad Is Sleeping Down. I'm Taking Over As Head Of The Montez Mafia." We Hear A Blood Curdling Scream And Rush Out Of The Shower. Quickly Drying Ourselves Off And Putting On Some Clothes, We Open The Bathroom Door And See Sofia Balling On The Floor. I Pick Her Up And Hold Her Close As I Try To Calm Her Down.

"Whats Wrong Baby?" I Asked, Rubbing Her Back And Kissing Her Head.

"Papa... He... He Fainted." She Panted Through Her Sobs. In A Flash, Damien Was Out Of The Room. Like Watching A Blurry Figure Dashing Across Your Vison. I Set Sofia On The Bed With The Pups.

"How About You Keep Ice And Shadow Company While I Go See About Your Papa, Okay?" She Nods And Wipes Her Nose. Ice Jumps Into Her Lap And Licks Her Cheek, Making Her Smile.

****

Running Downstairs I See Everyone Huddled In A Circle. Damien Hovering Over His Unconscious Father.

"Dad! Dad, Open Your Eyes. Did Someone Call An Ambulance!?" He Yells.

"Already Did That, They're On Their Way." Alfronzo Said Trying To Calm Down Allison.

"What Happened?" I Asked Approaching The Circle.

"He Was Diagnosed With Cancer About Three Years Ago. This Has Happened Once Before When We Thought It Had Gone Into Remission. They Told Us It Had But It's Back." Leo Explained. My Heart Dropped. Why Didn't Damien Tell Me? Is That What Johnny And Frank Were Talking About On My First Date With Damien? When Help Arrived, They Carried Liam Off On A Gurney And Allison Turned To Me With Tears Streaming Down Her Face.

"Please Watch Sofia For Me. I Don't Want Her Seeing Him Like This More Than She Already Has." She Hugged Me.

"Of Course Mama." I Said Making Her Pull Back In Surprise. She Hugged Me Harder And Cried Harder Too. Damien Came Up And Kissed Me.

"I'll Be Back Baby. I'm Going With Them." I Nodded.

"I Love You."

"I Love You Too." He Kissed Me One More Time Before Jogging Out The Door. Everyone Left.... Well Almost Everyone. I Turn And I'm Startled By Ivan Standing Close Behind Me.

"For Fuck Sake!" I Shout, Placing My Hand Flat On My Chest.

"Seriously? I've Been Standing Here The Whole Time." He Laughs. I Roll My Eyes.

"Well Put A Bell Around Your Neck Or Something." I Scoff. He Took A Step Closer.

"Anyone Ever Tell You Its Rude To Roll Your Eyes At Someone?" He Bit His Lip.

"Yes, And I've Been Punished For It, But Do You See That Stopping Me?" He Raise An Eyebrow.

"Well Someone Woke Up Feisty This Morning." I Roll My Eyes.

"Go Get Sofia And The Pups. They're In Damien's Room. I'll Go Make Some Breakfast." He Winks And Licks His Lips Looking Me Up And Down.

"Sure Thing Baby Doll." He Quickly Ran Up The Stairs. Damien Said He Was Flirty And Handsy With Women. He Better Keep Those Hands To Himself If He Doesn't Want Them Detached From His Body.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.9K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
119K 7.3K 106
An eleven-year-old Mimi can see demons. She finds one feeding on a mafia boss, unconscious and bleeding out against her favorite breakfast dumpster...
68.7K 980 24
"she's mine isn't she?" he asked his breathe fanning my ear and I shivered at the dominance in his voice "Mr Rodriguez I... I should leave" I said ab...
71.2K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...