Broken love - love is magic!

By Sidneetartistic

Avu: Bandar ke bache! I hate you! You are a total Pagal,Stupid,Idiot,Gadhe! Sidd: So what? Do you know that... More

Character introduction
New Year
New Years party
Graduation Decorations
On the same day!
Sleepover together!!!
Graduation and flight to Chandigarh
Love Meets!!
Drama Queen!
Let's have some fun!!!
Surprises!!!
Why!!
Movie night
Stuck with you
He's back
Dont mess with me
Drunk girls!
So I'm in trouble?
Confused
What happened?
She mad?!!!
Lotus Casino
Why are you still here?
Don't catch me
Idiot...why did we even invite her?!
Friends...?
Who do I choose?!....
Marriage?!.....
Epilogue

Birthday

1K 94 48
By Sidneetartistic

Avu POV

Rise and shine sweetheart! Its your birthday gurlllll!!!!!!!!!!!! I get out of Sidd's warm hug and remember yesterday smiling like a maniac. I look onto the floor to see the leftover cake *not melted yet*. I quickly cut a piece for myself and eat it. One thing Bandar is good at is choosing chocolate cake! I put a few of the Mnm's into my mouth and walked slowly towards the fridge in Sidd's house. Surprisingly its six and I'm awake. I open the fridge door and take out the vanilla cream and squirt some into my mouth. I tip toe back to Sidd's room feeling cold as I was only in shorts and a half sleeved vest. I see him sleeping with his mouth open. I squirt vanilla cream fully into his mouth and he wakes up swallowing the cream while I laugh.

Sidd: Idiot!

Avu: The mirror is over there Sidd!

Sidd: Shut up. (snatches the cream out of her hand and squirts it on Avu's face making her look like Santa) This look suits you!

Avu: (leaves the cream on her face, pulls Sidd out of his bed and takes a selfie with Sidd's phone) Do a pout!

Sidd: Eww no! I'll look like some weird girly girl

Avu: You already are okay! (putting both her fingers on his lips shaping them into a pout and taking a quick picture) I got it, I got it! *sticks her tongue out on him*

Sidd: I hate you!

Avu: Okkkkkk! We're having icecream for breakfast.

Sidd: Yassssss. Did you convince mumma to let us eat.

Avu: (hits him in the head) Why would I?

Sidd: You bribed her?!

Avu: Shut up and quietly follow me. BTW its still six in the morning

Sidd: (follows her to the fridge and watches her take out all the ice cream cones and tubs of chocolate, vanilla and mango) *picks Avu up while she carry's the icecreams and places her down in the veranda where there is a metal chair and a table of floral design*

Avu: Thank you!

Sidd: When since do you say such Richu like things.

Avu: I know you still love her so stop it with the drama.

Sidd: I'm still considering on that fact.

Avu: loving her or doing drama?

Sidd:(assuring himself) loving her

Avu: Come on We've got to brush our teeth.

Sidd: Yaar I liked the old Avu better.

Avu: (ignoring Sidd's comment, tip toeing towards Vibha aunty's bed and slowly wiping all the cream from her face onto Vibha aunty's shirt while Sidd laughs quietly behind her)

Sidd: (pulling Avu to the wash basin to brush their teeth) pagal ladki now she will kill me.

Avu: (putting toothpaste onto her brush which she left there the last time she came) Let her.

Sidd: (putting the toothpaste onto his face)

Avu: Abeeeee! Pagal hai kya?! Why are you putting toothpaste on your face?!

Sidd: Quick remedy to pimples 👍👍 (How many of you guys have done this before??)

Avu: Stupiddd!

Sidd: Unlike you I don't put 2 kilo makeup on and go to school

Avu: makeup is not even allowed in school.

Sidd: oh ya thats why you're ugly

Avu: Shut up! You're no less.

*THEY BOTH BRUSH THEIR TEETH AND SIT IN THE VERANDA EATING LOADS AND LOADS OF ICECREAM WHEN THEY HEAR VIBHA AUNTY AND THEIR EYES GO WIDE*

Avu: Shit!...hide.

Sidd: Fast!

Avu: (Sidd folds his legs and sits on the ground behind a few potted plants while Avu squeezes in behind him so that Vibha aunty cant see them) be quiet.

Sidd: ya as if I'm screaming like a mad guy.

Avu: You are mad but you're not screaming.

Sidd: (takes out the cone icecream which he saved for himself)

Avu: Idiot. Even now you're thinking about food.

Sidd: Good life is good food. (who agrees??)

Avu: You're sharing!

Sidd: No I'm not! (Bites off the side of the chocolate topping)

Avu: (snatches the icecream and bites off the other side) Jhootha khaane se pyaar badta hai.

Sidd: (making a vomiting action) eww, chiiiiii!

Avu: (smirking) okay then can I eat the whole icecream?

Sidd: Noo! (Snatches the icecream back and bites it)

Avu: heyyy! Aren't you on diet or something!

Sidd: chal moti, I do exercise unlike you!

Avu: (takes the icecream and rubs it all over his face by holding the cone) how dare you! Moti aur mai totally opposite. Shakal dekhi hai apni?!

Sidd: (removing the icecream on his eye to see Avu gone and Vibha aunty in front of him) m..mumma! Now where did that Nakchadi go?

Vibha: (twisting his ear) kya nackchadi nackchadi laga rakha hai ha! Pagal hai tu.Yesterday Richu came in the night and she told me that you left her alone and you got her expelled from school!

Sidd: (wipes his face with his shirt) She said that to you! Ahh(Vibha aunty twists his ear and pulls him into the living room)

Vibha: How could you leave her alone and you know how hard it is for her right. Be happy you have me and think of the poor child..doesn't even have parents.

Sidd: I didn't even do anythi..(Vibha slaps him)

Vibha: She told me that you got her expelled! How could you?! And you got her detention for three hours?! Pagal ho gaya hai kya!

Sidd: (tears stream slowly down my face.) I didn't get her expelled.

Vibha: Is this what I taught you! To lie to me?

Sidd: (I stand there shocked as I see Avu walk in from behind the door)

Avu: Aunty..Siddharth didnt do anything. Um..I got Richu into trouble.

Vibha: AVU WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? Do you think its funny getting someone expelled?!

Sidd: (It was normal for mumma to scream at Avu because Avu wasn't quite the favorite of anyone)

Avu: But It was part Richu's fault too( Vibha slaps her)

Vibha: Avu did Sonia teach you this! To blame someone else for your mistake.

Avu: (no emotion shows on her face as she remembers all the things she got blamed for even though she never did anything) I'm not blaming her. I'm telling you that she didn't tell you the whole truth.

Vibha: I believe her more than I believe you. She came at 12:00 in the night where no one will see her wearing a full sleeved night gown while you came in the morning in broad daylight where everyone can see you wearing shorts and a half sleeve shirt. (Slaps her again) IS THIS WHAT YOU LEARN IN SCHOOL!

Avu: (still no emotion on her face no tears, no smile and not even a hint of sadness or happiness) Unfortunately they dont teach you what to wear in school because I go to a school with no proper dress code.

Sidd: (tears flow out of my eyes as I stare at Avu through my blurry vision. How is she so brave? Mumma is not even her mother but she always faces the consequences of other peoples mistakes. I see Abhi and RIchu walk in as I wipe my tears and glare at Richu)

Vibha: Who?!...Who told you that you should talk back at elders like this ha!..Who?

Avu: (folds her hands and starts glaring at Vibha aunty) Who taught you to judge people on the clothes they wear?

Vibha: (snaps her fingers and points at the door) OUT!...OUT OF MY HOUSE....NOW!

Abhi: (goes to Vibha) Mumma bachi hai voh. Galti ho jati hai.

Vibha: Bachi?! Unnis saal ki hai yeh ladki..bachi nahi rahi.

Avu: make that bees saal ki ladki.

Abhi: (looks at Avu in that "Chup ho jaaa" way) Mumma yeh sab chodiye!

Vibha: Kya chodiye? Richu (looks at her in tears) Richu got expelled aur mai chod du!

Abhi: (looks at Sidd) Is this true?

Sidd: (forgets that he stole the paper and nods in a trance without knowing what he's doing)

Abhi: (glares at him and then turns to Avu) Is this true Avu?

Avu: No!

Vibha: Jhoot! Yeh ladki badtameez hai. I knew that Siddharth wont lie par yeh ladki kabhi sudhrega nahi!

Sidd: (comes back to his senses) I mean n..

Vibha: Don't try to save her Siddharth! And Avneet out of my house....NOW!

Avu: (walks towards Richu) Thank you. If you get expelled then I sware that I will personally get you into school again and pay your fees for this term. And thats a promise.

Richu: (between her sobs) J..Just..g..g..go!

Avu: Very happily.

*AVU LEAVES*

Vibha: (goes to Richu) Us badtameez ladki ke baton par dhyaan mat do. And as or the fact about you getting expelled I will talk to the principle.

Richu: (hugs Vibha) Thank you Aunty.

Vibha: Call me mumma from now on.

Sidd: (stopped crying a while ago and walks to his room and closes his door and locks it)

Sidd POV

I pick up my phone and see the pic which Avu took in the morning. I open whatsapp to see everyday's stupid "Good morning" photo message which Avu always forwards from some Aunty.

I open it and read "If one cries at trouble, it grows double and if one laughs during trouble it dissapears lika a bubble— Good Morning" I smile. I get ready for school and leave the house without telling anyone. Well..thats what I was planning to do until...

Vibha: Siddharth! Where do you think you are going?

Sidd: School.

Vibha: Atleast eat breakfast.

Sidd: I dont feel like eating.

Vibha: I don't care about what you feel. Come here apologize to Richu, eat breakfast and then go to school.

Richu: (with red puffy eyes) he doesn't have to.

Vibha: (pulls Sidd in front of Richu) He has to and he will.

Sidd: (glaring at Richu) Sorry

Abhi: I didn't hear that.

Sidd: (gritting his teeth) I said that Im S-O-R-R-Y

Abhi: (glares at Sidd) you don't mean it.

Sidd: I do. And you're not the one to decide.

Abhi: You're taking Richu to school with you and thats final...no excuses

Sidd: Why me?!

Vibha: Face the consequences of your mistake Siddharth cuz Avneet is surely not going to.

Richu: Let's just leave this topic and eat.

(They eat all the icecream while Sidd eats happily and Abhi and Richu glare at him)

Abhi: um..do you have to eat like that Siddharth!

Sidd: (purposely smudging the chocolate around his face as Avu and him always eat like that) Eat like what?

Richu: It's disgusting Sidd and you're not a child to eat like that.

Sidd: Well..Nakchadi never had a problem with me eating like this.

Richu: (gets mad at him for always comparing situations with Avu) Then why don't you go eat with her! Anyways she's the one who chose this breakfast.

Sidd: Actually I was eating with her until THAT happened.

Richu: Who even eats junk food for breakfast.

Sidd: um..me and you right now I guess

Abhi: You know what just eat and Siddharth I'm advising you to stay away from Avu. She's a bad influence.

Sidd: You don't decide who I talk and befriend okay!

Richu: Sidd you're my boyfriend and you act more friendly with Avu than with me.

Sidd: Atleast she doesn't accuse me of things I never did.

Richu: Excuse me but are you saying that I'm accusing you?!

Sidd: Yes

Richu: Sidd I don't know whats your problem! Why don't you just say the truth that you were writing letters to me during the assembly and Avu gave to letter to the teacher!

Abhi: Sidd you did that!

Sidd: Wow Richu. Now you're gonna lie about what you did yourself.

Richu: I'm not lying.

Sidd: (gets up from the table in the veranda) You know what I'm gonna leave for school and come if you want to but honestly I'm getting sick of you!

(They go to school)

Avu: Hey Sidd!

Sidd: (flashes a smile) Hi!

Avu: So is everything fine at home?

Sidd: Ya. And are you okay?...I mean is your cheek paining?

Avu: I'm fine and my cheek never pains. (pulling Sidd's cheeks) Haww Crybaby!

Sidd: (swatting her hand away) Shut up!

Avu: You looked cute anyway.

Sidd: Eww. get away from me!

Avu: Fine lets leave that topic And we're not having detention because ma'am couldn't prove that we did something wrong

Sidd: I knew that would happen and we have Varun anyway! We're going to Punjab tomorrow and I got a seat next to you on the flight.

Avu: (laughs in happiness) yaas!

Sidd: oh and uh..um...I'm braking up with Richu.

Avu: (I was having those extreme joy moments now but keep calm Avu) Ok.

Sidd: (smiles) That was easier than I thought.

Avu: Don't worry I'll be with you no matter what. 

________________________________________________________________________________

vomment!

2045 words

Listen to Hasdi Reya kar!!!!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🤳🐱‍🚀🐱‍🐉🐱‍👤👏

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Who liked the song?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 13.6K 33
UNEDITED. Avneet Kaur Nandra, who was a very bubbly girl but now is just a tortured slave by her parents or I must say Mr and Mrs Sharma now.. Sid...
137K 6.4K 86
Hello sidneet fans! I am here with a sidneet fanfic and this is my first Wattpad story. So pls co-operate if there are any mistakes. Let's begin... ...
369K 21.9K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...
149K 8.4K 81
( Not Edited ) (MY 1st FF 😊😊) ( Not Edited ) My first ever book that's why I won't remove, I was just 14 to 15 years old when I wrote it, so it i...