Broken love - love is magic!

By Sidneetartistic

Avu: Bandar ke bache! I hate you! You are a total Pagal,Stupid,Idiot,Gadhe! Sidd: So what? Do you know that... More

Character introduction
New Year
New Years party
Graduation Decorations
On the same day!
Sleepover together!!!
Graduation and flight to Chandigarh
Love Meets!!
Drama Queen!
Let's have some fun!!!
Surprises!!!
Why!!
Movie night
Stuck with you
He's back
Dont mess with me
Drunk girls!
So I'm in trouble?
Confused
What happened?
She mad?!!!
Lotus Casino
Why are you still here?
Don't catch me
Idiot...why did we even invite her?!
Birthday
Who do I choose?!....
Marriage?!.....
Epilogue

Friends...?

1K 93 14
By Sidneetartistic

*they all went home and now its the next day and all of them are standing at the gymnasium where the principal is giving them a speech*

Avu: (behind Sidd as they were in a line according to height but Avu just skipped the line) Oye..bandar ke bache!

Sidd: (whispers) Shut up Nakchadi! Can't you see that such an important topic is being discussed and you are not even listening!

Avu: Haaye meri matarani....such a sanskari bacha! And exactly what topic may I ask?

Sidd: Its about the colleges and the board exams idiot!

Avu: (someone taps her back and passes her a letter and she reads it:-

From Richu,

To Sidd

If anyone else dares to read it they won't be spared by me!

Huh! *laughs in her mind* you?! Spare?! so funny so funny...(she unfolds the paper and reads)

Honey..I miss you. God knows why I have been made to stand at the back of the line. I'm not even tall! Imagine...what if I was in front of you? You would hug me from the back

Eww...I folded the paper again and went towards the teacher.

Avu: (standing in front of the teacher who always scolds her like on the first day) Ma'am!

Teacher: Avneet I swear if you are up to something stupid I won't hesitate to throw you out of the school this time! And why are you out of the line!

Avu: I'm not up to anything and I just came to give you this (hands her the chit) Ritika is passing chits.

Teacher: And you are the one to say...hmm weird. Anyway Get back into the line right now!

Avu: (makes a weird face at the teacher trying to imitate her and laughs on the way back to her spot in the line)

Sidd: (moves Avu in front of him and goes closer to her)

Avu: (Sidd tickles her from behind) st..stop *tries laughing quietly*

Sidd: Lets run away!

Avu: Ohh saying something good for once..

Sidd: Shut up and lets go ...anyway who's gonna stand here and listen to this boring lecture.

Avu: Okay less goo!

(Avu and Sidd keep skipping from person to person going back until...)

Sidd: (we were going back slowly when someone pinched my ear) aa..ouch *rubs his ear when the person lets go*

Richu: Where do you think you are going mister..

Sidd: n..um..uh..nowhere..

Avu: (taps Richus back and ducks so she sees no one and Sidd also ducks so when she looks back she doesn't see Sidd either)

Richu: Siddharth Nigam if you don't come out right now I will complain to the teacher that you are going somewhere.

Sidd: (doesn't get up and stifles the urge to laugh at Richu for not looking down)

Richu: (starts walking forward)

Sidd: (gets up suddenly and picks up Richu from the back covering her mouth so she doesn't say anything and Avu and him run out)

Richu: (through Sidd's hand) l..wet gwo oph mhe

Avu: (looks at Sidd and they both smirk)

Sidd: (carries Richu till the fountain and then drops her in while Avu and him laugh their heads off and hi- five)

Avu: (still laughing) Good one!

Richu: Idiot!

Avu: Sacchi wala!

Sidd: ya ya as if you didn't want it!

Richu: oh...you're the girl who spilt my hot chocolate on me the other day right!

Avu: pure mistake sista!

Richu: (being sarcastic) ya sure

Avu: Ok fine! I did that but you threw cold water on me too!

Sidd: you know that you both are fighting for no reason!

Avu: Ok lets leave whatever happened and now be..uh..friends? (Forwarding her hand)

Richu: (gives her hand when Avu moves her hand away and hugs her)

Avu: (I wipe the tears forming in my eyes but I have to get over Siddharth) call me Avu

Richu:(letting go from the hug) Sure you can call me Richu!

Avu: Nope I'm calling you sanskaari sadhu! (Laughs)

Richu: haw..shut up! I don't even go to the temple.

Avu: Sure! I bet you go every monday asking god for your dream husband!

Richu: (going red) shut up! How did you know?!

Avu: because I am the omnipresent, awesome , better than you

Sidd: And jangli billi!

Avu: Richu you should really think over dating Sidd..cuz he is a total bandar, gadha, bhaes ki rani..and....

Richu: (starts laughing) Avuuu! No matter what he is he is cute..

Sidd: *dreamily* I know right!...except some jangki billi's won't understand!

Teacher: (storms up to Avu,Sidd and Richu) SIDDHARTH! AVNEET AND VERY SHOCKINGLY RITIKA BADIANI! WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD GO OUT OF THE ASSEMBLY AND WANDER AROUND?!

Richu: (on the verge of tears)

Sidd: Ma'am...

Teacher: You both*pointing specifically at Sidd and Richu* whats going on between you two?

Richu: (thinks that she won't get into any trouble by lying cuz Sidd and Avu do it all the time) Ma'am I just went to the washroom while Sidd and Avu were drinking water from the water fountain.

Teacher: Ya and I bet you fell into the toilet and got wet all over!

Richu: (she wipes the tear drop threatening to fall) N..no

Teacher: (holds out a folded paper and unfolds it and starts reading)

Honey I miss you. God knows why I have been made to stand at the back of the line. I'm not even tall! Imagine what if I was in front of you! You would hug me from the back and kiss me on the forehead...

DISGUSTING! UTTERLY DISGUSTING! IS THIS WHAT YOU LEARN IN SCHOOL!

Richu: (crying and trying to stop but the tears won't stop coming)

Teacher: RITIKA I NEVER EXPECTED THIS OF YOU AND THAT TOO THIS TYPE OF AN AFFAIR WITH SIDDHARTH! YOU..ALL OF YOU...ARE IN BIG TROUBLE AND THIS LETTER IS GOING TO THE PRINCIPLE AND HE WILL DEAL WITH YOU!

Avu: Principle?! *giggles but stops just a millisecond after she started*

Teacher: Avneet what more can I expect from you than more disrespect for your teachers! So as the principal will expell you from school anyway I'm giving all three of you detention after school two hours as usual and maybe an extra hour for Richu and Sidd for such a disgusting ugh I wont even talk about it. Actually even Avneet should stay back for an extra hour because what makes you think you can complain about these two when you yourself are such a bad student. (She walks away)

Avu: (Sidd and Avu start laughing) god...did you see her face! Bilkul woh pagal saas bahu ki tarah!

Sidd: no no *laughs at what he is thinking* you know when you see Chinese people eat bugs, your face will look exactly like hers!

Richu: (still crying uncontrollably) What's wrong with you both! Aren't you even the tiniest bit worried that you are going to get expelled!

Sidd: (still laughing when he takes a kerchief which is wet from Richu's pocket only and wipes her tears) Richu why are you worrying so much? Its gonna be fine!

Richu: (her face red with anger) What the hell is wrong with you! If I get expelled no one! Literally no one is there who will care! I don't have siblings, I don't have parents and neither are my grandparents alive.. but I care about myself and I'm gonna get expelled just because of you and your silly jokes!

Sidd: (a bit annoyed at Richu because she's overreacting) because of me?! Who wrote the letter then? It wasn't me, it wasn't Avu and it was you but are we complaining about staying back three hours? No right so why are you blaming it on us?

Avu: (goes in between them and puts her hand on their forehead to check their temperature) Guys! Chill out and its just three hours Richu and Sidd you would have just slept in those hours anyway.

Richu: Avu what about the rest of my life?! We're getting expelled for gods sake!

Avu: Chill I'll make sure we won't!

Richu: (getting distracted from their argument) Who is that stupid person who gave that letter to Ma'am? I won't spare them today!

Avu: (raising her hand in excitement while Sidd smiles widely behind her) Meeeeee!

Richu: (is this what she thinks is friendship?!) Why would you do that?!

Sidd: Well..then why did you write the letter? And I'm quite happy that Avu gave the letter to Ma'am

Richu: Who asked you?! I'm asking Avu.

Sidd: Ritika I am your boyfriend and I have all right to ask you why you were writing a letter to me and passing it through all the people in that line!

Ritika: Am I'm your girlfriend and I am asking you why you're sticking up for Avu so much! Are you cheating on me?!

Sidd: (pulls Avu and when she refuses he just picks her up carry's her on his back) wow Richu now you don't even trust me. (Walks away murmuring to Avu about how to fix their problem)

Richu: (half screams) Well you should see the way you act with Avu!

Sidd: (not paying attention to Richu) Avu we need to talk to Varun.

Avu: (gets off Sidd's back) ya and good luck on getting your relationship fixed.

Sidd: She's an idiot honestly.

Avu: No she's not Siddharth. She's your girlfriend and she's not used to all this!

Sidd: Can we just leave this topic now?

Avu: Um ya.

Varun: (runs up to Avu) You could have taken me with you guys too!

Sidd: Right when we need you ma boy!

Varun: Chi!

Avu: Its okay leave this now and Varin we're getting expelled!

Varun: What?! Nooooo! How?!

Avu: arey yaar drama band kar. We have come to a conclusion that we need your help.

Varun: I knew it nothing happens in this school without me!!

Avu: No actually everything happens because of your dad until as you said "nothing" happens because of you.

Varun: Shut up or else I'm not helping you!

Avu: (explains him about what happened) Ok fine so our plan is to steal the letter back and if we fail in doing so you have to stop your father from expelling us.

Varun: Why don't you just change what's written in the paper?

Sidd: Ma'am knows Richus handwriting and do you think that sanskaari stupid will even try to help us? She's just start crying like a four year old and tell the teacher everything.

Varun: Woahh thats a change of thoughts!

Avu: (banging on the desk in their classroom like the judge in the courts) Idiots! Stick to the plan! Why should we complicate it so much?

Varun: Ohh yaa! Avu you're getting smarter day by day and you might also pass the boards this time!

Avu: Shut up! I always passed and that too with higher marks than you!

Sidd: Guys! Stick to the topic!

Avu: (sticks her tongue out at Sidd) lets go to class we have got a lot of stealing to do.

Sidd: Yup!

*they go to class and exactly when they walk in the teacher glares at them*

Teacher: late! Again.

Avu: Sorry!

Sidd: (walks past the teacher and sits down on the last bench)

Teacher: (points at Sidd) get up...and OUT!

Sidd: Ma'am I'm sorry!

Teacher: Get up and Sit on the first bench! And Avneet sit next to him.

Avu: K

Teacher: ahem?

Avu: Um..OKAY MAAM!

Teacher: idiots. Now I am going to the washroom for a minute and don't you dare move. (Glaring at Avu and Sidd) Especially you two!

Sidd: (mutters under is breath) abe jaa na!

Avu: (whispers just as tge teacher leaves) Chup! She might have heard that!

Sidd: She's gone! So now back to our plan.

(Avu gets up to see that everyone is too busy talking to see her and goes to Ma'am's bag and searches to find 2 kilo makeup)

Avu: Yaar I swear that the person who kissed you at the mall must have been ma'am

Sidd: eww don't say such things I may actually vomit.

(Avu goes back to finding it and sees and chit)

Avu: (jumps in joy) found it! And now you may as well read what your girlfriend wrote in it.

Sidd: (snatches the chit and shreds it so that no one could even try reading it) Never!

Avu: Sidd that could have been a sweet memory and you just lost it and this became a bitter memory!

Sidd:As if you would know the difference. And I'm not talking to that idiot of a girl for any more time! It'll help me concentrate on my boards.

Avu: Sidd calm down she's your girlfriend and you won't be able to stay mad at her for more than a few hours until you both will go running to each other! (Smiling at the thought that she's actually getting over him)

Sidd: Nope! Never in centuries!

*Their class ends and the teacher doesn't notice the disappearance of the note and they go home*

*at Avu's home where they are in the three beds room but only Jai and Avu are there as everyone else is trying to cook*

Jai: (with no emotion except hatred in his eyes for Avu) You got detention again.

Avu: Ya and that shouldn't bother you.

Jai: We're leaving for Punjab early in the morning on the next day.

Avu: Who said?! I'm not going to that ditch of a place ever again.

Jai: Well your board exams for the PSEB board of punjab is taking place in punjab so everyone from the twelfth grade is coming.

Avu: okay...so you're not coming?

Jai: No I'm taking my exams after your board exams finish so I'm going for mumma and papa's funeral.

Avu: (walking away) K whatever you say.

Jai: Oh ya..wait! Can you please stay away from Sidd..uh..just for a while?

Avu: Why?!

Jai: Because he is clearly a bad influence. Literally he's got a girlfriend in twelfth grade.

Avu: Wow so what about you getting a girlfriend at ninth grade?

Jai: I never even loved her.

Avu: See I'm not here to listen to your stupid lectures about how you don't like Reemi okay! I can talk to whoever I want and you shouldn't have a problem!

Jai: You love Sidd right...And he's with Richu. And I don't want you to get hurt in the middle if their relationship.

Avu: Jai you don't care and I don't love Siddharth. He's just a random guy. (Walks away)

Jai: You can't tell me lies Avu!

Avu: (almost down the stairs) Fuck off!

*downstairs where Reemi and the others are making dinner*

Avu: *switches on their TV* Class of 2020 season 2 is coming guyssss!

Reemi: (squealing and running to Avu on the couch) Really! Lets see, lets see!

Avu: Its not out yet buddhu.

Riyaz: But I've heard that Faisu joined acting and started some Bang baang.

Aashu: Ya lets watch that it must be out by now!

Avu: wait lets watch the trailer!

Riyaz: (facetime's Faisu) brooooooo! This trailer is too good yaar!

Faisu: thank you!

Avu: *giggles* Should I tell Jaanu that you're doing this on screen with Ruhi Singh?

Faisu: No please no! Don't even tell her that I joined acting!

Reemi: But Jaanu's sitting right next to us.

Faisu: Wtf?!

Jai: Chill kar no one's there!

Faisu: tujhe na mar dalunga mai Reemi!

Reemi: (sticks her tongue out and cuts the call)

*They eat dinner and go to sleep*

Avu: (covers the blanket over her face and was about to fall asleep when a pair of hands cover her mouth and eyes and picks her up while she kicks and struggles to breathe and then falls unconscious due to lack of oxygen)

*After an hour and a half cuz guess who drives so slow*

Avu: (I feel water being sprinkled onto my face and I wake up and sit on the floor but I see no one and its totally dark until I see candles lighting up one by one all around me and the person who's lighting them and at the end two candles in the shape of a 20 light up in front of me on a large chocolate cake and a big smile appears on my face unknowingly)

Sidd: (I see the smile on Avu's face and I smile. That smile I've been trying to find on her face for days came in front of me) It's your birthday Nakchadi!

Avu: Bandar ke bache dal dal kache *hugs him* Thank you soooooo much!

Sidd: Shhh bandar waha soo raha hai!

Avu: You dare call Vibha aunty bandar!

Sidd: you yourself called her a bandar!

Avu: Shut up!

Sidd: *Stares at her dreamily but doesn't know what he wants*

Avu: (picks up the knife but then stops and slowly moves towards Sidd and sits on his lap while he sits on the floor with his legs crossed)

Sidd: (hugs her from the back and realises that even he wanted something like this) *giggles* you wont leave a chance from being closer to me right!

Avu: Yup and we can see who is hugging me.

Sidd: (puts his chin on her neck while hugging her) cut the cake! You're 20.

Avu: (cuts the cake and stuffs a piece into Sidd's mouth while Sidd takes the cream and puts it on her nose)

Sidd: Yaar Atleast blow the candles out!

Avu: (she blew all the candles including the ones around them and it became pitch dark) *whispers* I like this dark.

Sidd: *In a low husky voice" me too

Avu: (turns around on Sidd's lap and wraps her bare legs around his waist) Do "just friends" really do these things?

Sidd: (stands up carrying Avu while she wraps her hands around his neck while her legs are still around his waist) I don't really know my relation with you anymore. "Just friends" or something more.

Avu: (yup...I'm so much bolder in the dark sista!) We can't be more and you have a girlfriend Sidd.

Sidd: (leans against the wall going close to Avu's face) She's in love with me and she can't possibly hate me so soon.

Avu: Do you love her?

Sidd: (a bit confused himself but he says anyway) Ya

Avu: (Argh..hopes out Avu!) ok but I should be going home now before Aunty gets up.

Sidd: (going to let Avu down from their weird position when)

Abhi: (switches on the lights) what the actual fuck?!

Avu: (Avu and Sidd in unison after Avu just falls on the ground and doesnt mind cuz literally do anything to get out of that situation) Aaaa!

Sidd: Bhaiyaa!

Avu: Abhi bhai!

Abhi: What the hell were you guys doing in here?

Avu: Nothing bhaiya we were just talking....why?..Did you see something else.

Sidd: Or did you imagine me carrying Avu...chi chi ewwww dada what a disgusting thought. *laughs and high fives Avu*

Abhi: I know what you both were doing in here! You were doing all that Sidd said!

Avu: (picked up a piece of cake and stuffed it in Abhi's mouth and pushed him out of the room and closed the door screaming) you're welcome!

Sidd: (jumped onto his bed pulling Avu on too) *hugs her* Sleep!

Avu: Goodnight..

______________________________________________________________________

3142 wordssss

Vomment!

Varun got married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and SidAshi is getting cute....but......I still ship SIDNEET!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
112K 5.8K 47
This is a sidneet fanfiction. Hope you love it. This is a story of a singer who falls in love with a common person on meeting her in a mall. The stor...
137K 6.4K 86
Hello sidneet fans! I am here with a sidneet fanfic and this is my first Wattpad story. So pls co-operate if there are any mistakes. Let's begin... ...
90K 5.4K 32
He is calm She is talkative He is depressed She is happy soul He is smiling She is the reason He fought for himself She was beside him She is the r...