tovolo, riddle twins

By ttwttw

Thank god, the useless one is here. RIDDLE TWINS ... More

000 ⋮ tovolo.
001 ⋮ the beginning of tom and marvolo riddle.
002 ⋮ the first date.
003 ⋮ the first kiss.
004 ⋮ the first kill.
006 ⋮ the catch.
007 ⋮ the last date!
008 ⋮ the last class.
009 ⋮ the last birthday!
010 ⋮ the end of eden edgecombe.

005 ⋮ the sex!

1.9K 46 33
By ttwttw

"Marvolo!" Tom hissed as Marvolo ran up to me, pulled me close to him, and kissed me. His hands traveled down to my waist from my face and pulled me extra close to him so we were against each other. Our kiss quickly got ended by Tom who pulled Marvolo away from me. I looked up at the two to see Tom was holding the back of Marvolo's neck tightly. He didn't look happy.

"I swear to God. We talked about this last night." Tom said as his eyes darkened as he looked at Marvolo who was smirking at him. They're so cute.

"Tell me you haven't thought about it. You know it's the only reason." Marvolo said as he grabbed Tom's right shoulder. I looked them up and down and pouted. I wanted to be between them so bad, I always did. I loved being between them and them towering over me, it made me feel some type of way that I craved.

          As they kept talking about whatever I took the opportunity to be between them. I wiggled my way between and looked up at Tom as they became dead silent. He looked down at me with a glare that wasn't out of the ordinary. He always has a mean look plastered on his pretty face.

          "Hi, Tommy." I wrapped my arms around his slender torso and nuzzled my face into him. So cozy.

The two began talking again as I continued to hug Tom. I really wanted Marvolo to at least touch some part of my body so I reached back to him with one of my hands. He grabbed it and I pulled him closer to me. He grabbed the hem of my pants and held them as they still blabbed on. Will they ever stop and pay attention to me?

          [ attention whore ]

"Darling? Are you ready?" They asked in unison after a few minutes of them speaking.

          "Ready."

          The two intertwined their hands with mine and we went walking towards the Great Hall for breakfast. I was excited for my Cheeri Owls considering I didn't have any the whole time we were locked up in our houses. I'm still a bit scared to be out of my house in case the killer(s) still might be lurking at the school, but I know I'm safe as long as I'm with Marvolo and Tom, they'll always keep me safe. They were practically my knight in shining armor, I know they'll do anything they have to do to keep me safe even if I don't like it, just like when the first kill happened. They know what's best for me and I'm very thankful for that — them. They're my angels sent from above, made especially for me.

          Before I knew it we made it to the Great Hall where most of the other students were either coming in or out. The three of us went to our usual spot at the middle of the Hufflepuff table. They sat on both sides of me and we began eating our breakfast.

"Are you excited for today, Princess?" Tom asked as he looked down at me. I was more than excited. I honestly didn't want the day to end and it barely even started. I have extra high hopes for this date.

"Very," I nodded. "Are yous excited for today?" I looked between them both as they chewed their food. They took a quick glance at each other and looked down at me.

"You have no idea how excited we are, Angel," Marvolo said. He honestly seemed the most excited out of the two of them, even me possibly. I smiled at him and leaned on him.

Shock! I swiftly got off of him and rubbed my arm and head to get the shock feeling off of me. They haven't shocked me in a while, I thought it was gone, I guess I was wrong. I wish it would go away, I hate getting hurt by them.

[ you love getting hurt by them, darling. just so they can fix it and make it all better ]

"Did he shock you?" Tom asked with concern lacing his voice and face thickly. I nodded.

"I thought they were gone since yous didn't shock me yesterday." I took a bite of my semi-soggy Cheeri Owls and sighed as I slumped down in my seat. I can't wait until the shocks go away forever, it'll be one of the best things in the world.

"I'm sure they'll be gone soon, Baby, you just have to give it time. We haven't been together in a while, that could be a reason why you got shocked." I nodded as I felt defeated. I really thought they were gone like an idiot.

[ you are an idiot ]

I pushed my bowl of Cheeri Owls away from me as my appetite left my body. This is ridiculous.

[ you're ridiculous ]

Fingers entered my hair from the side of my head and a hand made me looked to my right at none other than Tom. He pulled me onto his lap as I received tiny shocks. I hated it so much. He kissed my head and pulled my cereal bowl towards us.

"I know you're upset about the shocks, but you have to finish eating. We're gonna be outside doing a lot of walking and I- we don't want you tired." I looked over at Marvolo to see that he had a vicious glare straight on Tom. I didn't like it, he looked like he was ready to kill and that's not him. He wouldn't kill anyone, not even a fly unless it was really bothering him.

"Marvy?" His eyes wandered to me as the glare was still plastered on his beautiful face. I looked up at Tom to see him looking at the food so I did too. He shoved my spoon into my mouth that had the soggy Cheeri Owls and milk. I chewed and swallowed it just for him to keep feeding me.

"Stop. You're making her messy." Marvolo grabbed a napkin that was on the table and wiped my chin and mouth. He kissed my cheek and grabbed me from Tom.

"Finish your pumpkin juice, Doll." I did as Tom stood up from the bench. Once my juice was empty he grabbed me and kissed my head.

"Let's go have a good time."

We were finally done eating dinner. I could not contain my excitement about the sleepover the three of us were having in the Room of Requirement, and they kept getting me more and more excited about it. I couldn't take it anymore!

To be with them alone where nobody and nothing can disturb us is all I want. We're always getting disturbed by something foolish, and I'm sick of it. I can't wait until we get to the Room of Requirement.

"Are we there yet, Candy?" I questioned. This walk is taking forever and I'm getting tired, it is soon my bedtime.

"Candy?" Marvolo and Tom asked in unison. Uh oh. I let the secret nickname for them slip!

I looked up at them as my face started heating up in embarrassment. I hope they aren't upset by it. I mean it is only a name.

[ and you're only a girl ]

"Are you calling us Candy because we're sweet?" Marvolo asked with a sly smirk.

[ sweeter than you can imagine ]

I nodded and changed my glance over to Tom who was looking ahead. He looked down at me and gave me a small smile. "You can call me Candy, just not when anyone's around." I nodded as I smiled.

I knew Marvolo would let me call him Candy, he's more of the laid-back one. Tom I wasn't too sure about it, he's the strict and more serious one.

          We finally made it to the Room of Requirement and I was about ready to jump off the walls in excitement. There was a fairly large bed with blacks covers and pillows against the wall, a black leather couch in front of the bed, and a wall in the middle of the room with a door. I wandered over to it and opened the door to see that it was a bathroom and a closet with school supplies, our school supplies we needed for tomorrow. I wonder how they managed to get my stuff in here, they probably asked someone in my house.

          "Doll," I hummed and turned around to face Marvolo and Tom. Tom made his way over to me and kissed my head.

          "Why don't you get ready for bed? You're tired and it's soon your bedtime." I nodded and went into the other side of the room.

          Once I was finished getting ready for bed, I went back into the bedroom area of the room and got into the bed. It was extremely cozy and cold, it was so nice. The twins stood up from the couch and came over to me.

          "Aren't you cute?" I smiled as my cheek flared up. They kissed my head and cheek and entered the other side of the room.

          Before I knew it I was practically asleep, but not quite. The bed dipped on both sides of me and arms wrapped around me from behind. Marvolo was behind me, the only way I could tell was by his breathing, you can hear him breathing while you can't hear Tom.

          I dozed off some more as it became comfortable. The doze didn't last for long though. I got woken up by someone touching me down there, down where I don't even touch but every other girl does to themselves. The bad thing was that I was enjoying the foreign feeling. I knew what he was touching, I knew what he was doing since the girls in my dorm won't shut up about it and I decided to learn about it myself so I would know what they were talking about.

          "Princess likes it." I did so much which I hated.

          [ you loved it ]

          Marvolo stopped touching me so I stopped squirming and opened my eyes and looked at the two. I could barely see them it was so dark, all I could see was the outlines of them.

          Their outlines started inching closer and closer to me, soon they were attached to my neck like leeches. They were leaving hickeys on my neck. A few of the girls have them in my dorm and won't shut up about how amazing they are. They don't look that amazing, but god the process of obtaining one does feel amazing. I loved all the kisses and nips and how it was making me feel.

          Marvolo stopped with my neck and moved to in front of me. "Hi, Kitten."

          "Hi, Candy." He smiled and kissed me. He looked in front of me at my nighttime top and started to unbutton it. I let him and even helped him. Once it was fully unbuttoned I took it off to reveal my bare chest.

          "Fuck." Tom stopped with my neck and looked at my chest as well. They're just breasts.

          "Can yous take your tops off too?" They did and kneeled in front of me so that they were still towering over me like I loved.

          Tom got closer to me and pushed me down so he was hovering over me. He looked at me for a few seconds before interlocking our lips together. He grabbed my waist and traveled up to my chest and began to pinch my nipples and fondle with my breasts.

          Down at my lower half, Marvolo took my bottoms off, both of them all in one swift motion. He grabbed ahold of my knees and pushed my legs apart as far as they would go so I was exposed to him and the cold air.

          "Tom." He sounded distraught.

          Tom pulled away from me and looked down. "You know the plan." Marvolo rolled his eyes and laid down in front of me on his stomach.

          "Your plan." Tom looked back at me and smashed his lips onto mine forcefully.

          Down below, Marvolo ran his thumb over my clit. As he did he kissed my inner thighs and all around my parts. He retracted his thumb and touched me with one of his fingers. He ran it up and down and then slowly inserted it inside of me. I whined at the new foreign feeling. He entered another finger and moved them in and out of me at a slow, steady pace.

          So many things were happening all at once, I didn't know what to do besides whine and squirm. That's all I could do. I reached my hand down towards Marvolo and somewhat touched where he previously was with his thumb. I moved my hand to touch his hand and lightly pulled it up.

          "I will in a bit, Baby." I just wanted him to touch my clit again.

I swear Tom would not stop snogging me. I wanted him to stop so I pushed him off of me which he didn't look happy about.  I didn't care though. I scooted closer to Marvolo who smirked. He took his fingers out of me and moved them up to my clit.

"Don't be quiet, Angel."

"Don't know what to do." I put my head back and looked up at Tom as my mouth opened with nothing coming out. He crawled over and got behind me so my head was in his lap.

"Faster, please." Marvolo picked up speed as I felt it. I didn't know what it was, but it was coming fast. All of a sudden it hit me like a train. I grabbed onto Tom's arms tightly and moaned at the new feeling that took my breath away. 

Marvolo stopped going over my clit with his finger and kneeled up after a bit. He looked at me and kissed my stomach, he then sat beside me and held my waist, and rubbed it with his thumb as I regained my breath.

"You just came." He said.

"Came?" He nodded and trailed his hand up to my chest. He lightly grabbed a hold of my breast and ran his thumb over my nipple.

"I think it's your turn, Brother." He said to Tom.

I watched as the pair switched places. Tom took his bottoms off and got in front of my parts where Marvolo previously was. Tom grabbed hold of himself and rubbed the tip over my parts. I looked up at Marvolo who nodded. I looked back down at Tom when I felt something bigger than Marvolo's fingers enter me.

"Owe!" As Tom entered me I kept getting shocked. His length and the shocks hurt so much.

"The pain'll go away soon." I looked back up at Marvolo as tears came running out of my eyes and down my face. He wiped the tears away and kissed my head.

"It hurts!" I cried. I wanted it to stop and I wanted to go to bed. He just held my face as Tom got faster and rougher.

Eventually, the pain became numb, I became numb. I couldn't feel any of it anymore, I could barely feel Marvolo holding my head at this point.

As I laid there with my head in Marvolo's lap something hot shot in me, it was from Tom. He exited me and it was all sticky, I was all sticky down there. He got off of the bed and went into the bathroom like nothing happened.

"Marvy?" Marvolo pulled me up so I was sitting on him and hugged me. I hated it. I hated how I felt, I hated what just happened, I hated that it was Tom.

"Let's get you cleaned up, Princess." He murmured a few minutes later as Tom came out of the other side and left.

At least Marvolo cares.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 964 75
I would never fall unless it's you. TOM RIDDLE ...
208K 4.7K 28
⤷ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘢 24 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢...
29.8K 326 15
slytherin boys ⭣ draco malfoy lorenzo berkshire theodore nott mattheo riddle tom riddle regulus black blaise zabini
154K 2K 44
Let's starts a journey of Y/N and our Slytherin Boys- Includes Mattheo,Draco,Enzo,Blaise, Regulus and Theo. AND OUR DADDY TOM RIDDLE Everything is w...