Repetitions || Original Story...

By EvqMo0ny

Repetitions and Mistakes can clash together to make up a force bound to break. But how much farther can it go... More

Chapter 01 (Where it all started from)
Chapter 02 (Returns)
Chapter 03 ( Our Fates Are Locked )
Chapter 04 (Being secretive gets you in trouble )
Chapter 05 ( Endless Cycle )
Chapter 06 (Despise)
Chapter 07 ( Survival )
Chapter 08 ( Exposed Lies )
Chapter 09 ( Reveal yourself )
Chapter 10 (Fake ; The End Is Here)
| Addition | Flora's Past
| Addition | Family Photo
| Addition | Jessica and Kenny's Fight
| Addition | Victim x2
| Addition | Allan's workplace & co-workers (short)
| Addition | The Characters
| Addition | Unrecognizable
| Addition | Angelina's very best friend
| Addition | Come to Mama

Chapter 00 ( Prolouge)

71.7K 1.2K 2.2K
By EvqMo0ny

Beginnings

A hospital. This was where the beginning was, am I right? A beautiful young woman about in her early 20's was laying on the hospital bed, accompanying her, was a young man also about in his early 20's. They seemed like a married couple which they were, The young woman by the name "Flora" had just given birth to a healthy little baby boy. As she was laying, she had fell asleep subconsciously by how tired she was. Her husband named "Allan" had been watching his newborn son in his arms sleeping soundly.

He couldn't believe it. He had an actual son now, he started a family. He had been so happy. His son cooed softly as he was tucked in by the warmth of his father's body heat. Flora's eyes fluttered open slowly as she started to sit up with the most strength she could have at the moment. She let out a pained groan alerting her husband. "Are you alright Flora?" He had said worriedly.

She looked up at him and scoffed. "I'm fine" she said hastily and turned away, obviously she had not gotten enough sleep. She then realized something. She had given birth! She needed to see her baby. She spun her head to her husband quickly. "Quick! Let me see my baby girl!" She said impatiently holding out her arms for her to handle her baby. Allan chuckled softly. "Actually, I think you mean 'your baby boy'." He said teasingly. Flora quickly turned her face into confusion. "W-what?." She said her excitement fading away. "I said I think you meant 'your baby boy'." He said. He started to hold out his newborn son to Flora's arms. Flora couldn't help but wrap her arms around her baby. She looked at him for quite a while and slowly but surely her face was full of disappointment at her baby. She couldn't believe it. She had gotten a boy instead of a beautiful baby girl. Does that mean there was a dick inside her? Ew. She dismissed that thought quickly and thought of a name.

She could care less about this baby and his name but she had to at least to seem not disgusted by the little abomination she herself created. "Have you thought of a name Flora?." Allan had questioned. "Hm? Oh yes, I was just thinking about that, let me think... Hmm what about Terrance Nell?." She retorted quickly.

Allan smiled a bit. "It sounds suitable for our little boy right here!." He tickled the baby now named "Terrance" and smiled widely out of happiness. "More like 'yours'." She whispered to herself. She had wanted a girl, not a boy. She was greatly disappointed. She handed Terrance back to Allan. "I'm going to take a quick nap, I need to rest." She said rather quickly. Allan held the baby carefully and let her lay back down. Allan had now put his gaze to Terrance. "Welp, your mommy's going to sleep, but in the meantime you'll have your daddy!" He laughed wholeheartedly at him. Terrance had giggled as he could tell with his tiny baby brain his dad was a very fun man. "Keep it down pleaaase." His mother groaned in tiredness. "Okay okay geez." His father had replied.
"Geeee?." He had tried to replicate his father's words. Allan had gasped and well, had the rest of the day to spend some time with Terrance.

The day where Flora could finally come home, she was ecstatic to leave. She was currently in the front seat while her husband was driving happily. She had gotten annoyed of her baby already. She couldn't handle this annoying screech her baby kept making. However it was the opposite with Allan. He has loved Terrance since day 1, literally day 1. He spent his time visiting Terrance in the hospital after he left his work. At this point, Terrance recognized him from how often he came to see him. When they finally reached their destination, it being their house.

Flora opened the car door and swiftly opened the back door unbuckling Terrance from his baby seat and grabbing hold of him tightly in case he would fall. She carried him to the entrance door of the house where Allan was still opening with his key. As soon as she arrived, he opened the door for her to walk in first with Terrance along, and soon he turned off the car and went in himself. He sighed in relief as he dropped his keys to the table. Flora looked around as to see if it was well-kept by her husband. "It looks.. clean enough I suppose.." She admitted. In truth, she was impressed how clean and spotless the house seemed to be, since she's always the one cleaning. "Y-yeah! I had lots of free time so why not clean everything up?." Allan had nervously said. He knew cleaning meant everything to her. She would have his head if he had messes around. She nodded confusingly but eventually decided to not care why he seemed nervous. Terrance had cooed loudly at his mother reaching his arms out at her which resulted in her having a face of disgust.

She gave Terrance to Allan quickly. "I'll be in the shower, please have him." She said a bit irritated and left the room, as she headed to her own room which had a shower installed. Allan blinked as he processed everything she said.

As his flaw, he was a bit slow and he wasn't proud of that. He realized what she said at last and looked at Terrance. "Well, I should show you to your room, you must be tired eh buddy?" He said in a babyish tone to his son. It was very late, exactly 10pm, so he wasn't wrong why he would assume why he would be tired. Terrance smiled a bit and reached out for his dad. Allan smiled even harder and brought him up upstairs to his son's new room. As he walked over to the door, Terrance was in awe on what he was seeing before his eyes. Allan chuckled at this. As the door opened, the first thing that was in view was a beautifully sculpted crib of the color white with a brownish teddy bear to the side. The walls were painted in a lovely baby blue. Suiting if you ask me.

The crib had a transparent white cover over it which added more into the beautiful part. It was stunning. There was a lamp next to the crib which was lit on with stars moving all over the room. The other side of the room had a box with a chest-like design filled with numerous toys to play with. It was the perfect room for a baby as Terrance was. Allan could feel the happiness and excitement radiating from his son. Allan walked in and set him down in the crib. It was extremely comfy to the touch. "Comfy eh?" He jokingly said. Terrance replied with a giggle. Allan chuckled back at his reply. "Well, I should be leaving, it is very late and you should go to sleep ok?" Terrance couldn't understand a word but he nevertheless cooed at him. Allan smiled and kissed his son's forehead. "Sleep well Terrance." He stepped out of the room and turned off the lights, except for the lamp of course. He shut the door softly and left. Terrance immediately went to sleep.

But, during all that, where was Flora? Was she really showering? Well let's see.

Flora went to her room quickly after she handed Allan her son. She sighed loudly on how tired she was of this baby , before she realized something and thought to herself , now being more ecstatic. "Maybe if I-?" She started speaking. No no, that's too over the top. But. . It could work, it can help her. She widened her eyes as an idea struck to her head knowing she already had the resources, and soon went to go find her books she had received from her descendants a long time ago . . hidden- from inside the room. She quickly tried going through the pages to search for what she needed to find.
'How do I summon Satan??' She kept thinking to herself as she flipped through the pages , at some points even growling in frustration, soon being very doubtful of her idea working due to it being a little too 'impossible' to be true. Inevitably she had found her answer, this had made her hesitate for a bit until she took a deep breath and looked into it more , trying to make it work as she now was going to start.
She had the ritual all ready, and now came the words she was about to chant. She sighed deeply, preparing herself for this moment. This is what she wanted so. . . why is she so nervous doing so-? Hm . . No matter , she shook her head and dismissed those nervous thoughts immediately. She closed her eyes and let the words come out of her mouth until she was automatically saying the words without stopping. Her eyes widened and everything was black. She finished it. She did it. So now what? She looked around and saw no difference on what she was seeing before. Everything was black. She herself had color but not the environment. It was unusual. She decided to walk to see what would happen. As she took the first step she had expected something but nothing happened. So as curious as she was, she kept walking but just very slowly, seeing as she wanted to be cautionary.

Her eyes say a speck of color for a moment until a large figure stood in front of her. It was horrifying and downright terrifying how the figure seemed to be. Large black and red horns on their head, incredibly large vibrant hot pink teeth everywhere on its mouth. The red seemingly glowing eyes having it's gaze on the woman beneath them. Their wings seemed to be as of an angel's, if it weren't for how chopped up the wings seemed to be. Their color was a noir black and a faded scarlet red. They had a slim pointy tail sticking out, it was colored blue, with a burst of red on the middle. Their claws seemed endlessly long enough to kill someone less than a millisecond. It sent her so many damn chills to the back of her spine. She took a step back being cautious of the being she had just summoned. She was breathing hard out of her fear of the figure. "WaS iT yOu whO suMmonEd mE?" A raspy seeming corrupted voice came out of the figure standing in front of her. "W-well I suppose, y-yes I d-did?." She replied trying to keep herself together. The figure did a sickeningly sinister smile. "So.. wHat iS iT yOu sEem tO wiSh fOr?" It had said.

Flora had to blink twice to understand what the demon was saying. "Well.. I w-wish to know if I- I will have any daughters or sons in the future!, I want to know so I can be cautionary.." She finished. The devil seemed to find this amusing. "WeLL, acCordinG to whAt I havE hEre, yOur goiNg tO have tWo daUghtErs and tWo sOnS whicH wiLl bE the OldEst anD yOungEst." He replied. "Shit." Flora cursed. "hM?" He questioned. "Can I ask for another wish?." She questioned. Satan chuckled darkly. "oF cOurSe bUt it'LL cOst yOu tWo soULs sincE thiS is a SecOnD wiSh.." He replied thinking of ways to corner her. Flora pondered for a bit. "You can have my two son's souls then, I could care less." She retorted in annoyance knowing she would have another boy in the future. The devil laughed a bit louder this time on how quickly she gave the soul's of her son and her future one.

He never met someone like this, so it was very entertaining for him to hear this from her mouth. "WeLL oK theN, WhAt iS yOuR wiSh?" He seemed to see what she wanted from him. "I want to make my oldest and youngest son immortal as a curse, so I can kill them endlessly with them coming back every time to me again and again." She said angrily. The devil didn't quite expect this. In honesty, he was taken aback. "Haha.. ThAt's sOme siNisTer sHit LAdY, aRe yOu sUrE thOugH? ThE paiN of KiLLing aN immOrtAl pErsOn iS twice aS muCh." He said warning her. "That's even better." She smiled slightly. "I just didn't want any boys." She hastily said in annoyance. "weLl oK thEn, dO we hAvE a deAL thEN?" Satan said as he put his hand out expecting a handshake to seal the deal Flora and him just created. Flora reached her hand out to his and shook it. "Deal."

With that single word, everything was chaos from then on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456 106 31
[COMPLETED 5/5/20] . . . Will it ever stop? Will there be an end? Honestly I don't think so. I'll be here for a long time. I'd die over and over ag...
1.5M 42.8K 48
1st in hell as of June 23 2018 & July 2 2020 1st in demon as of August 24 2018 1st in forever as of June 12 2019 1st in fantasy-romance as of June 2...
1.7K 80 20
Nick Matthews, the kid no one noticed. Until a train of events spiraled into action, not good events either. Everyone new of him but still thought of...
327 0 70
Book 2 in the ''Interstellar'' series. A lot can happen in just a few months. Good moments, bad moments, normal days, and days that make you want to...