love is underrated.

By T_ah2001

Jaden, my love, he's been mine for as long as I can remember. I'd do anything for him and all he does is keep... More

Introduction.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifthteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-Seven.
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-Three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Seven.
Chapter Eighty-Eight.
Chapter Eighty-Nine.
Chapter Ninety.
Chapter Ninety-One.
Chapter Ninety-Two.
Chapter Ninety-Three.
Chapter Ninety-Five.
Chapter Ninety-Six.
Chapter Ninety-Seven.
Chapter Ninety-Eight.
Chapter Ninety-Nine.
Authors Note!
Chapter One-Hundred.
Chapter One-Hundred and One.
Chapter One-Hundred and Two.
Chapter One-Hundred and Three.
Chapter One-Hundred and Four.
Chapter One-Hundred and Five.
Chapter One-Hundred and Six.
Chapter One-Hundred and Seven.
Chapter One-Hundred and Eight.
Chapter One-Hundred and Nine.
Chapter One-Hundred and Ten.
Authors Note!

Chapter Ninety-Four.

131 6 1
By T_ah2001

We arrived to dinner and we were greeted outside by a woman and a man. They didn't seem to much older then us, mid-twenties at the most. "I'm Clare and this is my husband slash boss Luke." She said smiling as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder kissing both of my cheeks. "Nice to meet you." Luke said shaking my hand. "Chase." He smile wildly pulling him into a hug and Clare greeted him the same way she greeted me. "Shall we?" Clare said as she headed inside  the restaurant. She spoke to a waitress and we got seated at our spot. It was a nice restaurant, dark inside but it was ambient and warm. It made the view out of the windows cold and uninviting. "Drinks?" Chase said as he pulled my chair closer to his. "Whatever you having?" I said not worried about that right now. I was curious to why I was at this meeting. I was trying to peer over at the papers Clare had but now couldn't be more of a worse time to have bad eye sight. "Sex on the beach?" he chuckled pointing to the menu, he did this purposely knowing I haven't been able to drink one since Hawaii. "Any thing but that." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Once drinks have arrived we should get talking about what's happening." Luke spoke up finally putting his phone down. "Sure." I said and pointed to something random on the menu. 

"Someones eager." Chase smiled as a knocked back my first cocktail. "Its tasty." I giggled. "Good I picked it." he said showing me what he ordered. Of course he had to get a sex on the beach but I didn't expect anything less. "You want another?" He asked and I shook my head lightly. "Not yet. Shall we?" I looked over to Clare. "Of Course." She spoke professionally and she turned to look at Luke. "Right." He opened the folder he had in front of him. "So we will start with Chase, get all of this to the way. You already know most of it but we just have to go over a few more things." he flipped through pages finding he right ones he needed. He spoke about Chase's contract and pointed to various things across the pages showing Chase parts of the documents. "With that out the way, we have your first job ready." Clare said handing Chase another piece of paper. 

I leaned over reading and at the top in big bold letters was the word VOGUE. What?! My heart exploded. I was over the mood for him. "But this says couples?" Chase looked at me confused and then back to Clare. "Couples? We're not together?" I gestured between me and Chase. "It will be good for both of you, and who need's to know you two aren't together. It's good coverage and you're both great models. Daisy look at you. Your stunning and we have been observing your content and we want to sign you to the company also, you'll work along side Chase on some job and will also be an assistant helping behind the scenes. It's win win for both of you." I was taken back. What could Vogue what with me. "She has a point." Chase smiled. I knew he was happy with the news. He always hated leaving me at home when he went on jobs but now I knew he wouldn't have to. I looked at the growing smile on his face and then looked to Clare who was holding out a pen and with her finger on a dotted line. I looked between them all and thought, what do I have to lose. It's a new beginning, a new life and new chapter starting in New York. I hesitated taking the pen but smiled when the ink ran over the line. "Welcome to Elite Model Management." Luke said shaking my hand. "What now?" I smiled. "We celebrate!" Chase exclaimed hugging me tightly. 

After a few more drinks at the restaurant we decided to go to a club. I had already drank so much at this point but our first night needed to be a good one. I'm glad I didn't stay home like I was planning on but at this point I knew I wouldn't be going home sober. We got in the club easily, I thought it would have been an issue since Chase and I aren't twenty-one yet but Clare and Luke said they had it handled and they really did, we got in with no questions. "I'll get drinks." Chase said into my ear over the loud music. I smiled as his hand slipped out of my grip and he wandered off into the crowd.

I wandered of myself, into the crowd bumping into bodies until I found a spot that felt good to me. My head was gone and I knew I was drunk, happy drunk as it was and I couldn't have felt better. My life had finally moved on. Chase and I were doing our own thing now and as much I was going to miss everyone. As much as I miss him... Things are finally looking up for me. I danced on the spot as the music filled my ears and the music fuelled my hips. I saw Chase approaching with two shots in hand. He handed me one, click and down. The burn was nice, I wouldn't have liked it sober but right now it was an exhilarating feeling. "Dance with me." Chase held out his hand smiling and I took it. His arms wrapped round my waist and mine round his neck. We swayed slowly out of time with the music but it flowed so nicely. I was happy. I thought to myself about when was the last time I truly felt this happy and nothing came to mine. This was it. 

Chases hand grasped into mine as he lifted my hand in the air twirling me around. The alcohol flowed through my body making me feel like I was flying. We danced and laughed, couldn't stop laughing. Chase's smile only made me smile more. The night seemed to slip away and the club lights switched on and a voice over the speakers announced it was closing time. Boo's and sadness echoed all through out the room. "Come on." Chase's arm lapped over my shoulder as we stumbled out of the sweat filled crowd. "What about Luke and Clare?" I asked frantically looking round the room for them. "Fuck them. We are going home." Chase looked down at me smiling. "Home." I hummed. something about it sounded so nice. The club was surprisingly close to home so we didn't have far to stumble before we were across from the main door in the parking lot. "I had fun." I looked up at the sky that was slowly turning blue. The sun was already rising but I didn't want the night to end. "Better than fun." I added.

We staggered in the door still hand in hand. I pushed my hair through my knotted hair, a habit I have picked up from Chase, and I set my purse down on the counter. I kicked of my shoes and finally was ready to get into bed. I pulled my dress over my head. "Dais, Jesus." Chase jokingly covered his eyes. "Shut up." I threw the clothing at him. "I'm showering." I smiled and ran through to the bathroom before he could take over the room. I pushed the door shut and waited to hear his footsteps but he didn't come. I looked in the mirror at my messed makeup and ratted hair and smiled at the thought of what was the best night I'd ever had. "Don't you look hot." Chase said leaning against the door frame. "Funny." I sarcastically stuck up my middle finger. "You love me." He grinned. "Do I?" I playfully remarked. I reached into the shower and turned on the hot water so it would be steamy when I get in there. 

I stood leaning against the counter wait for the water to heat up and Chase just stared. "Like you haven't seen me in my underwear before." I threw a towel at him. He looked different tonight. It was nice to see him happy but tonight was different. I always knew he was pretty but tonight he was almost hot. I really am that drunk. "I already told you, you look hot." He walked closer pressing his body to mine, pushing my back to the counter behind me. "So what, you gonna watch me shower now." I smiled seeing that I was teasing him. "Aww," I pouted. "Can lil huddy not handle it?" His eyes widened, I knew he hated it. "Daisy I swear to god." He growled under his breath.

 I pushed him aside, "I'm showering." I slid the door open and stepped inside. I knew I was still in my bra and panties but I wasn't about to strip in front of him. He stood at the entrance of the shower and he had this look in his eyes, he couldn't take them off me. "What?" He dazed as he noticed me staring. I swiftly grabbed his waist line on his jeans and pulled him in under the water. "You Fucker." He laughed as he pulled his wet shirt of over his head. I was laughing uncontrollably. There was something so hilarious about him being in the shower with jeans on. He grabbed a bottle of shower gel from the shelf and squirted it all over me. I yelped as the cold fluid rolled down my skin. "Thats it." I gathered as much of the soap as I could and rubbed it all over him. "You wanna play it like that." He stared. "Fine." I flinched as he pushed me against the wall. Everything suddenly went silent. It was like the world stopped spinning. His body was once again pressed against mine and his eyes locked into mine. I could feel him leaning closer but I didn't protest, I didn't know what to do. 

His lips hovered over mine until the linked together. His lips lingered on mine for a second, finally my lips pressed back to his. I didn't know what I was doing the drink took over. I haven't felt touch like this in a long time and the feeling his lips gave me tingled all down my spine. Our lips moved together and his tongue lapped around mine. I gasped as his hands slid round my back and cupped my ass. It felt so good to have touch again. I didn't expect it, sober me would have protested but drunk me had different ideas, and so did Chase. He pulled back, keeping his hands resting under the band of my panties. "Dais..." He wispered resting his forehead against mine. "K-Kiss me." I stuttered. I pushed back into him. Only this time my hands were tugging at his jeans, undoing the zipper and pushing down the wet, stiff material along with his boxers. Chase's hand ran up may back sending shivers all through my body. 

His hands gripped my hair into a ponytail and he pulled on it making my back arch against to cold tile until I was down on my knees. His member was growing in my face, and not what I expected but with the alcohol now mixing with the lust running through my veins Chase was not my best friend right now. Nor was he any one. I knew he was thinking the same in this moment and we both just wanted this. He used the hand wrapped in my hair to push his dick into my mouth and down my throat. He wasn't gentle as he pushed in and out of my mouth. I sucked and my hand pumped up and down the length that wouldn't fit in between my now swollen lips. He groaned as his hand slammed against the tiles. I licked him up and down teasing him and as he looked down at me rolling his eyes it only made me want more. I stood to my feet, and before I knew it his hands were digging into my waist and his was pushing himself inside of me. "I'm close fuck." He breathed as he pounded me against the wall. Both of our moans echoed through the room as we both finished on each other. 

He collapsed onto me as the water wan over us. It was soothing watching the water run down his chest. My mind was so clouded with the thoughts of what we just did. "Chase." I pressed my lips toghter to try and stifle the laughed within me. He laughed too... I knew he could tell what I was thinking. "Never again." He smiled as he slapped my ass. "It was good and we needed it but never again." I agreed. "I mean I get why everyone falls in love with you now." He chewed his cheek waiting for my response. I slapped his cheek slightly. "Now I see why Char wouldn't leave you alone." I looked down at his dick that had now decreased in size. "Fuck off." He lightly pulled my hair again. "Stop, we both just said never again." I lightly pushed him away. "Yes, but it was good. Maybe we should get fucked up more often." He joked and I pushed him against the cold tile. "Not happening." I shook my head. What have I just done?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 2.9K 61
you are just a normal girl that met him at the right time and he loved you with everything. do you love him the same though? started: april 12, 2020...
372K 3.8K 34
[COMPLETED] - - - in which a q&a video causes two individuals to fall in love ✨
57.7K 1.2K 31
Jaden Hossler goes live on tik tok and a fan ask who's one tik toker you would love to meet. And he says Anthony Reeves. All of a sudden he's being a...
617K 6.9K 33
"You don't even care, nobody ever did!" "That's not true! You were my best Mistake. I love you." #1 in eboys on 2/14/20