Chapter Thirty-Two

It's been a few days since the incident and I only have 3 days left with Anthony. The bruising has come out on my face more now but we just told his mom he accidentally elbowed me in his sleep. I felt like she knew what happened because her face didn't seem so convinced. Payton has been constantly trying to ring me and FaceTime me since but I can't bring myself to answer. Ant would flip and Pay would be even more mad if he knew what really happened.

The weather wasn't the best today and we didn't really know what to do. We just sat on the couch watching Netflix all morning. its around 11 pm now and I was bored and I could tell Anthony was by the long sight he let out. "Same, I'm bored." I sighed after him. "I have an idea." He smirked and I just shook my head. "Ant I came here so we could work things out not be stuck in your room and fuck all day. Thats not what I'm with you for." He rolled his eyes and stood up from the couch and grabbed his car keys and began to walk out of the room. I stood up and flowed after him. "Where are you going?" I asked as he rummaged through the wash basket. "Getting supplies so we can go do something." He smiled up at me as he pulled out one of my bras looking at the label. "So why do you need that then." I crossed my arms leaning against the wall. "Size, be back soon." He kissed my cheek and walked out to the drive with my bra in his hand.

Since being here, Ant and I haven't gotten any better. Don't get me wrong it's nice to just have chill time alone with him but we haven't worked on anything or talked about anything that we need to. I love Anthony and I don't want it to change. In the back of my mind I know its not right but I can't just push a side all of my feeling because of a hunch, the hunch that I'm also falling for Payton. Maybe I'm just confused, I can't say I've ever been in love and I always go for the same type of guy. Jaden made me feel a little shitty, Anthony makes me feel a whole lot of shitty and then Payton is just a breath of fresh air, he's my best friend that I want in my life forever.

While I waited for Anthony I went on to TikTok to actually look through some posts instead of just making videos all the time. My following page was just all of the guys. I scrolled through liking some of Noen's and Griffins. Then one of Payton's came up. He was crying. I knew it wasn't for show, I could see it in his eyes and I knew that he was hurting. I just wanted to call him right away but I couldn't risk it with Anthony coming back any time soon. I read the caption and my heart just sank. 'pov you're moving away.' with his signature flower emoji. The audio made it worse. If only he just knew, knew that I loved him too. 
http://vm.tiktok.com/5PTrQf/

"Here." Anthony said as he threw a Lululemon bag at me and there was a matching bikini inside. "Erm, wants this for there's no beach." I smirked things he was so clumsy. "Just go get dressed its a surprise. Put this on too." He passed me a hoodie of his, my favourite one and then I got dressed at put on some vans. "Babe tell me where were going." I whined tugging at the hem of his shirt know that it turns him on. He swiftly picked me up placing his hands on my as and turning me so may back was against the wall. "No where if you pull shit like that." I bit my lip, I couldn't contain it. I couldn't get over the intimidation and the lust. It filled me. Breaking the mood he let go of me and my back slid down the wall till my feet met the carpet. "You coming.' he shouted through the house as he walked out too his car. 

It was like 2pm now, Ant was out for hours but he said he was trying to find me the right swim suit. As we sat in the car and Ant was driving he had his hand on my thing and we drove listening to his favourite songs. "Ant where are we going?" I asked as I just stared at he as he concentrated on the road. "To have fun silly." He slightly squeezed my thigh as he said it and I just melted inside. "Where?" I asked and he joust pointed ahead. "Here." We pulled up in a suburban area and cars lined the streets. "Come on." he got out and I did too. He held his arm for to come and get next to his side and he laced his arm over my shoulder and I just played with his fingers as we  walked up to a house. "Who's house is this?" I asked as he rang the door bell. He didn't have time to answer as the door opened and a brown hair girl smiled. "Anthony, you're home. He'll be buzzed. Come in." She seemed so sweet. "You too Liv." He chirped. "Tyler is her brother, he's having a pool party and Liv said we could come and surprise him." I could bearly hear him over the music but it was a vibe, there was drink and it was chill. I never though of a pool party in the rain, but now it kind of makes sense and it was fun. "Hey Liv." Anthony southed calling her back over. "Upstairs." She pointed and we walked up to go and find Tyler. 

We got drunk, super drunk. Having this time with Anthony was good, seeing him with friends other then they guys was so do good. We had fun. We pushed each other in the pool a few times and we just had the best time. These were the moments I hoped for. They were what made us, us. Yeah we aren't in the best place right now but it was the good things that mattered to me. There isn't many but they were all worth it.