Double Trouble ~38 Saga's Kid...

By Madyorkshiregal

When Cora and Tobias started a family, they thought it would be a walk through the park, but having twins was... More

Details
Prologue: Chaos Unfolds
A.N: Please Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Christmas Special
New Years Special
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Epilogue
Thank You!

Psst...

61 2 2
By Madyorkshiregal

Hey?

You guys still here?

Brilliant. Well, I have an update for you, and you're gonna love it. Are you ready for....

38 Saga Book 4: Black Hybrids?

14 years with peace and quiet; 14 years with no major disturbances; 14 years of Petra being dead, Pearl grieving and the agents of the Squidbeak Splatoon dealing with minor issues. Not to mention Cora (Agent 3) and Tobias (Agent 8) starting a family, Lance and Marie getting married and so much more.

14 years of peace...

Isn't that a little too long for our main characters?

I think our main villain would agree with that. So what would happen if a familiar member of the huge, confusing family, reappears but as a villain, 3 people already having known about them being alive? (Theoretically) What would happen when people are kidnapped, experimented on, turned evil against their will and forced to fight their families? What if...

They couldn't save those who they dearly loved, and had to watch them die?

The agents would say that it's nothing new, but within the chaos of this new villain, they would all realise that this fight would be something new. This adventure was going to be different to anything else they have done in their lifetime. This adventure was going to change all of their lives, PERMANETNLTY.

And it all starts with Petra, better known as Keigo.

Prolouge to come soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 663 20
Octavia and her desire to learn. But will her willingness to find out more about the Barlow brothers cost her more then just heartbreak? Octavia ha...
47.2K 622 18
Agent 8, finally freed from the octarian menace and is adjusting to the surface, with the help of Agent 3 and her friends, they'll guide our new prot...
2.6K 29 19
"Why is it always us? Why not someone else?" Once again, the team is back at it again. Another mission, another friend to save, another battle, the s...
200K 6.7K 35
Sequel to Mistaken Identity's Revenge. Book 2: Identity series - Read TMIR before this, as this continues on basically straight from the end of the f...