𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to vi... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - TATTOO
Ch. 2 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 3 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 4 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 5 - FRAYED
Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 7 - CURRENTS
Ch. 8 - VISIONARY
Ch. 9 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 10 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 11 - ALPHA PACT
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 13 - ANCHORS
Ch. 14 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 16 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 17 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 18 - RIDDLED
Ch. 19 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 20 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 22 - DE-VOID
Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 24 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Into to Season 4
Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 26 - 117
Ch. 27 - MUTED
Ch. 28 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 29 - I.E.D
Ch. 30 - ORPHANED
Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 32 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 33 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 34 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO DEATH
Ch. 35 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 36 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 37 - PARASOMINA
Ch. 38 - DREAMCATCHER
Ch. 39 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 40 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 41 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 42 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 43 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 44 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 45 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 46 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 47 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 48 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 49 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 50 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 51 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 52 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 53 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 54 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 55 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 56 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 57 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 58 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 58 - RELICS
Ch. 59 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 60 - GHOSTED
Ch. 61 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 62 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 63 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 64 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 65 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 66 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 67 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 68 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 69 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 70 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 71 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 72 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 73 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 74 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bouns Ch. #1
Bouns Ch. #2
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 75 - HAUNTED MEMORIES
Ch. 76 - NOT A GAME
Ch. 77 - THE RITUAL TO BRING HER BACK
Ch. 78 - ALLISON'S BACK... SORT OF
Ch. 79 - TAILS
Ch. 80 - ROWAN ASH
Ch. 81 - HIS WORLD AND OUR WORLD
Ch. 82 - THE WINNING MOVE
Ch. 83 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE

Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE

9K 322 152
By _devilishEJ_

Odette's outfit

Chapter Twelve
Lunar Eclipse

Odette's white eyes shot open with a gasp as she stepped away from the tub. She glanced around, breathing heavily, to see she was standing in a large white room. A few seconds later Scott, Allison and Stiles burst up from the water in the steel tubs, gasping for breath. Fingers wrapping around the sides of the tub, Scott sits up, blinking away the water dripping down his face.

He peers about, squinting under the glare. Feet land on tiled floor as the three teenagers pull themselves out, Odette helping Stiles a bit making them look at her shocked. "How are you here?" Allison asked and Odette sighed and shrugged slightly, "I have no idea." She said.

"Are you okay?" Stiles ask and she smiled softly and nodded, "I should be asking you guys that, you did just sacrifice yourselves." She said, glancing around. They gaze over a large and empty, industrial white room. A room that might have once housed dozens of cubicles, but is now devoid of any life.

At the other end of the room, a massive tree stump seems to grow right out of the tiled floor. Without a word spoken, the three teens begin a cautious approach. Scott reaches the stump first and looks down with widening eyes at the numerous rings of the tree. His hand rises to his arm, pulling his wet sleeve up to gaze on the two bands of his tattoo.

Almost by instinct, Scott reaches a hand out to the rings on the base of the tree stump. The moment he touches the wood with his fingertips, his eyes close and all of the sudden it was like they were all sucked into a vision.

Odette glanced around confused as she was now standing in the middle of the woods. She glanced around and realized she was standing on top of the tree stump from the room. Her eyebrows furrowed as she noticed a crack in the stump and went to get a closer look but a firefly flew out of it making her lightly swat it away from her face.

"Odie." A voice she has heard in years said making her freeze slightly before slowly turning around to see her father standing behind her. "Papa." She said in a slightly whisper before throwing her arms around him making him instantly hug her tightly.

"How- Why are you here? Why am I here?" She asked as she pulled back and he smiled softly at her. "You're here to be warned." He said making her furrow her brows in confusion, "Every witch gets spirit protectors. Someone who was close to you before, who now protects you in the after life. And thanks to the eclipse giving you Necromancer magic, I get the opportunity to warn you about what's to come." He said.

"What's coming?" She asked, "Something dark, something powerful. Your cousin and your friend sacrificing themselves let out something dark. A trickster. You need to keep an eye out for it. Keep an eye on the ones you least expect." He said and she nodded slightly.

"That's extremely vague." She said and he sighed softly, "I can only tell you so much." He said and then noticed she started facing making him smile at her. "It's time for you and your friends to wake up. I love you Odie." He said and she smiled at him, "Love you too, Papa." She said.

"Oh and by the way, I like that Stiles kid." He said making her eyes widen but before she could say anything everything around her faded to black.

Back in the animal clinic, Lydia paced worriedly as her eyes moved from the tubs, to Odette, "Is it supposed to be taking this long?" Lydia stressed, looking over at Deaton.

But before he could say anything, all at once, their eyes snapped open and they lurch up, surging back to consciousness, while Odette's eyes went back to normal. Water splashes across the floor as they each grasp for the edges of the steel tub, pulling themselves up. "I saw it- I know where it is." Scott said as one-by-one they scramble out of the tubs, soaking wet.

"We passed it there's a stump this huge tree not huge now it was cut down but big. Very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body-"

"The night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there too. In the car with my mother. We almost hit someone."

"It was me-you almost hit me" Scott said and Odette sighed, "I kind of know where it is. I didn't exactly get the same thing as them, I'll explain it later." She said making Stiles look at her worriedly and she just gave him an awkward smile. "We can find it." Scott said and they face confusingly muted reactions. Deaton, Isaac and Lydia share looks far less hopeful. "What?"

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac said and Scott looked to the windows to see that it's still night. But Stiles is the first to make the realization, "How long is a long time?" He asked worriedly. Deaton glanced at everyone before sighing, "Sixteen hours." He said making their eyes widen.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asked and Deaton nodded, "And the full moon rises in less than four."

Towel pulled tight around his shoulders, Stiles shakes his head at Scott, "No, dude. You're not going back to them." He said and Scott shook his head, "I made a deal with Deucalion."

"Anybody else think that sounds a lot like "deal with the Devil." I don't know about you guys, but I've heard that situation doesn't usually come with a happy ending." Stiles argued making Odette chuckle. "Why's it matter anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott said glancing around at all of them. "He trusts you more than any of us. Tell him he's wrong." Allison said looking over at Deaton.

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require you to align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton said

"We're supposed to trust him? The guy who calls himself Death, destroyer of worlds." Isaac said and Deaton shrugged slightly, "I wouldn't trust him, no. But you could certainly use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton said.

The sound of the front door opening interrupts them. Following Deaton, they look out to the waiting room to see Ethan standing just behind the gate. "I'm looking for Lydia." He says and she steps out from behind the others. "What do you want?" She asked and he sighed slightly.

"I need your help." He said while Odette looked at him warily and went to stand protectively behind Lydia, "With what?"

"Stopping my brother and Kali from killing Derek."

Driving far too fast, Stiles hurtles out of the Beacon Hills suburbs and toward the woods. But something strange begins to happen. The wind picks up to gale force, shaking the Jeep. Dust and dirt fly at the windshield as he peers up into the black sky and the strange
storm tearing its way into town.

Stiles sighed slightly as he glanced over at Odette who sat in the passenger seat watching the storm. "So... are we going to talk about it?" Stiles asked after a few seconds of awkward silence making Odette look away from the window and to him with raised eyebrows.

"About how we almost kissed?" He asked and her eyes widened as she sucked in a deep breath, "I'd prefer not to." She said and he glanced at her.

"So you dont want to talk about it?" He asked and she pursed her lips, "Not right now a least." She said and he raised his eyebrows. "When do you want to talk about it?" He asked and she bit her lip slightly and shrugged, "When it's not awkward." She said and he nodded.

The jeep soon filled with awkward silence as neither of them spoke. Odette quietly sighed in frustration as she closed her eyes tightly while turning to the window. Stiles awkwardly glanced back and forth from her and the road, trying to think of something to say.

"Did- did you want to... kiss... me..." He said making her look at him with slightly wide eyes, "I don't know. Did you?" She asked and this time his eyes widened slightly. "I don't know. Maybe." He said making her raise her eyebrows, "Maybe?" She asked and he nodded slightly.

"Maybe. Kind of." He said and she sucked in a deep breath, "You wanted to kiss me?" She asked and he glanced at her and shrugged. "I mean, why wouldn't I?" He asked and she shook her head slightly, "I didn't think you trusted me a whole lot yet." She said and he looked at her.

"I trust you. You've given me enough reasons to trust you." He said before looking back at the road, she slightly but her lip with a small smile before looking back out the window.

"What did you see?" Stiles asked after a few minutes of silence making her look at him again, "You said you didn't see the same thing we saw." He said and she sighed. "I saw my dad." She said making him glance at her, "Is that a good thing?" He asked and she shrugged.

"Yes and no. It was great being able to hug him and hear his voice again after six years but he wasnt there for a very good reason. He wanted to warn me, about... something dark... I'm not to sure. Its kind of fuzzy now." She explained and he nodded, "Maybe he was talking about the darkness Deaton warned us about." He said and she nodded.

"Maybe." She said and the bit her lip slightly, "He uh... also said that he like you." She said making him look at her shocked for a moment before smiling slightly. "Did I just get your father's approval without ever meeting him?" He asked and she laughed and shook her head slightly. "I think so." She said and he looked over at her with a small smile.

Racing into darker and darker terrain, the wind howls about Stiles's Jeep, rattling it. Even threatening to topple it. "What the hell..." He muttered as be squints, trying to see ahead as dust hurtles at him. "Where the hell did this storm even come from?" Odette asked as she couldn't even see anything.

The storm begins to thicken, obscuring Stiles's view until the next thing he sees is a tree hurtling toward them. His eyes widen as he quickly threw his arm out in front of Odette right as the jeep smashes into it with a horrifying crunch of metal.

Body snapping forward, Stiles slumps against the steering wheel, a line of blood drips down his temple as his eyes flutter and close. Odette, who was severely discombobulated from hitting her head on the window groans slightly as she brought her hands up to her head as everything was dizzy and fuzzy for her.

A few seconds later she blinked the fuzziness away as she stopped feeling dizzy. She glanced over to Stiles and her eyes widen before she quickly got out of the jeep and ran over to the driver side, pulling the door open.

"Stiles?" She asked worriedly as she gently grabbed his face, wiping away some of the blood that fell down his face. She gently pushed him to where he was against the seat as she climbed up to sit on her knees on the seat next to him.

She took a deep breath before closing her eyes, focusing on trying to heal him. After a few seconds she opened her eyes to see it didn't work making her sigh in frustration. She tried against but it didn't work making her eyes glossy over with tears of frustration and worry.

That's when she remembered something from her training.

** "Odie, are you even trying?" Charles asked making Odette groan in frustration, "I'm trying! I just can't focus. I dont even want these stupid powers! I- Can I even heal plants?!" She asked as she gestured to the dead plant in front of her and Charles sighed softly.

"You can heal anything that has living organisms. Humans, animals, plants. Anything." He said and she sighed and sat down.

"What- what if I cant heal someone? What if I'm with someone and they're in a life or death situation and I can't heal them?" She asked and he shrugged slightly, "Maybe the kiss of life will help." He said making her squint at him.

"You're joking right?" She asked and he chuckled and nodded, "Definitely, you're not allowed to kiss anyone until your thirty-seven." **

Odette started at Stiles for a moment before shaking her head and sighing. She took a deep breath before leaning forward and pressing her lips to his.

Slowly, what looked like veins that were glowing a golden color trailed from her face to his as the cut on his forehead started to heal. A few seconds later she felt him basically kiss back making her eyes widen and she pulled away.

Stiles opened his eyes and glanced around before looking at Odette, wide eyed. "Did you just kiss me?" He asked and her jaw fell slightly and she was almost lost for words, "I-I I uh... No." She said and he raised his eyebrows at her, "No?" He asked and she nodded. "Nope... did not kiss you... Not at all." She said awkwardly and he smiled softly at her.

"You couldn't have at least done it when I was awake?" He asked making her eyes widen and her jaw fall. "C- Can we just go... find parents?" She asked and he chuckled and nodded. She awkwardly climbed out and he followed her before stopping and pulling out a metal bat making her raise her eyebrows at him.

"Just in case."

The walls and ceiling continue their collapse, closing in on the group. Stripped of his supernatural power, Isaac buckles under the weight. Stilinski slips in beside him to help. Argent, Allison and Melissa follow, hands and backs pressed against the beam.

They begin to crumble underneath the collapsing weight, looking about to be crushed. Two sets of feet hit the floor of the cellar and an aluminum baseball bat slides under the beam just as it drops down another inch Nd astonishingly, it holds.

Stilinski turns to find Stiles and Odette kneeling right next to him. He looks at the bat, then to his son and chuckle, "I told you aluminum was better than
wood." He said and with a relieved smile, Stilinski wraps an arm around the boy.

Odette looked over and sighed in relief when she saw her uncle and cousin. She went to walk over to them but stopped and gasped light when she felt a rush of power course through her. Her eyes went white as she just stood completely still making everyone loom at her with wide eyes. "Wha- What's happening?" Allison asked worriedly, going to go over to her cousin but her father stopped her, "It's the eclipse. It started." He said.

A few seconds later the storm around them suddenly stopped making them all glance around. "Did she just do that?" Stilinki asked and Stiles nodded slowly, "I think so."

Back at the distillery, Jennifer suddenly stopped slamming Derek against a wall and backed away from him as she looked like she was in pain. "What's happening?" Scott asked as he noticed the storm has stop and Jennifer slowly looked up.

"Odette." She spat with venom, "She's changing the energy I put out." Jennifer said and then all of the sudden she went flying back into a wall. Scott, Derek and Deucalion watch in confusion before turning around to see Odette standing behind them.

She noticed them staring making her eyes widen as she glanced down at herself, "Am I astroprojecting?" She mumbled to herself before letting out a happy laugh. "I'm astroprojecting! Not even the most powerful Necromancers can do this!" She said happily while the guys just looked at her confused.

"Odette? What are you doing?" Scott asked making her look at him, "Staling until eclipse ends." She said with slight shrug. Jennifer stood up with a slight groan before glaring at Odette, "You were supposed to die in that crash." She said angrily making Odette squint at her.

"You caused that?" She asked and Jennifer just rolled her shoulder, "I guess it's a good thing you can still die during astroprojection." She said before picking up a metal pipe from the ground and throwing it at Odette. Odette threw her hand out making the pipe fly back to Jennifer who just caught it before walking towards Odette.

She swung the pipe at her but Odette ducked before kneeling Jennifer in the stomach. She wrapped her arm around Jennifer's before twisting it and spinning around her, elbowing her square in the back.

Jennifer stumbled slightly before turning back Odette, she threw her arm out but before she could touch her, her arm froze mid air. She winced slightly as she tried to move her arm but couldn't as Odette glared at her. "Brûle en l'enfer." She said before throwing her arm out making Jennifer fall to the ground.

(Translation: Burn in hell)

"Fifteen minutes are up?" Odette said as she felt a tug before disappearing.

Back at in the underground cellar, Odette suddenly gasped lightly and stumbled back making Stiles quickly catch her, pulling her to his head. "Oh, I never want to do that again. I didn't like that feeling." She mumbled as she blinked rapidly making everyone chuckle.

"You okay?" Stiles asked and Odette looked at him with a small smile before nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay." She said resting the back of her head on his chest, "My head hurts though." She said as she closed her eyes for a moment and he chuckled and shook his head before wrapping his arms around her completely.

A few minutes later Stiles pulls his ringing phone out of his pocket and puts it to his ear, "Scott?"

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, we're okay. We're all okay. How about you? You okay?"

"Sort of."

"You think you can come get us?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Great! Okay. Um, uh... Bring a ladder." Stiles said making everyone laugh.

"Go away!" Odette groaned as she tried to walk away from Allison and Isaac as they teased her, "Oh come on Odie. Just admit it. You like him" Allison teased making Odette groan again. "God, take me back to France." She mumbled making Allison and Isaac laugh as they started walking down the stairs.

"You can just admit it. It won't kill you." Isaac said making her glance back at him with a playful glare, "Hush it puppy. I know things about you that you dont even know that I know." She said and he just chuckled and raised eyebrows. "Look at that, you're already sounding like him." He said making Allison laugh while Odette groaned loudly. "I hate you people." She mumbled and they chuckled again.

Odette stopped at the bottom of the stairs and glanced around to see Stiles and Scott walking towards. Stiles looked over at her and smiled softly making her smile back at him before turning to walk with Allison and Isaac who had noticed this little interaction.

"Oh yeah, you so don't like him." Allison said sarcastically making Odette groan and roll her eyes playfully, "I need new friends."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 19.1K 95
** COMPLETED ** (This is a Lydia Martin GirlxGirl story) Florence Clarke has lived all around the world with her adoptive family since her parents le...
106K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
48.6K 1.5K 17
odette lahey never planned to get pregnant. the thought never even crossed her mind. she already had enough problems as it is, from fighting werewolf...
73.3K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...