Who Is Right and Who is Wrong...

By ThingsAreNeat

Nice is the son of one the most powerful company ever existed, on par with a superpower country. His father c... More

Class A (Edited)
Sakayanagi SS (Edited)
Bet (Edited)
Kushida SS
Fighting
Nice SS
Class C
Masumi And Ichinose SS
Chabashira Sae SS

Island

196 7 2
By ThingsAreNeat

Ayanokouji's POV

It was already summer, and the school invited us on a field trip, on this luxurious liner. Most students celebrated, but it seemed too wasteful. Even if it's funded by the government, the school shouldn't have brought us here. Just as I was thinking, he came into my room. It would be quite weird for a boy to be in the girls' room, but only he is allowed. Plus, both my roommates are out exploring the ship. So, as long as he leaves before they come back, there shouldn't be any trouble.

"So? How did you take care of it?"

He asked carelessly, lying on my bed, texting someone. I asked who he was texting, but he only responded, "Don't worry about it, just checking up on our special guest later."

And so, I told him what I did, about how I directed Horikita's direction of thinking, and about getting class C to take back the case.

"I see, as expected of Kiyo-tan, good girl, good girl." He said while stroking my hair like usual. But his hand nor eyes left his phone.

Ding

His phone ringed, and he looked at the message sent to him. "Ah, she is coming, so prepare a bit."

For the first time since he came in, he looked me in the eye. In his eyes, I only say chaos, but he only let me see when he is planning on something.

Knock Knock Knock

Just as I was looking deeper and deeper into his eyes, the sudden knocking pulled me back.

He jumped out of bed and ran towards the door. He opened the door, revealing a girl in our usual uniform. 

"Yo, Kushida-chan, we haven't talked in a lot of time. Feel free to come in, let's catch up."

The one in front of the door is Kushida, she is still smiling brightly like usual. I would think even he would have a hard time reading her thoughts.

"Mo~ Even though this is my room, Nice is saying like I am the guest. Oh, hello Ayanokouji, you are here too."

"Hello..."

They sat across each other, and Nice sat next to me. Resting his head on my shoulder, we began the reason he called her here.

"Now, then... Did you do what I asked?"

She was taken back, surprised at what he had said.

"Wha...What are you talking about? I don't recall you even asking me to do something that would last this long. But if you want me to do something, I will try my best."

She said with a sincere tone. But Nice only smiled and continue.

"You didn't, you observed for a day or two for rumors about you. But you didn't hear any, meaning I didn't spill the beans. So, you determined that I wouldn't easily tell anyone about you. If that's the case, then it would be stupid to weaken your defense. Plus there wouldn't be anyone you trust for you to tell that you are dating me. Am I wrong?"

Even if she hid it well, even I can see a hint of fear in her eyes. But the rest of her expression and body language still remains perfect.

"As I said, I don't know what you are talking about."

She said in a confused voice, with a tint of anger.

"Don't worry, this conversation isn't recorded." 

He pulled a USB out of his pocket.

"This is the original recording, do you want it?"

Even though the USB could be fake, even though he lied and this could be recorded, her mask crumbles quickly, and those cold eyes and expressions are exposed before us.

"What do you want?"

She said with clear disgust, it was colder than that time on the rooftop. Even that time, he mack still remains. This time, however, she seemed to be almost desperate for what Nice has in his hand. This is probably what he wanted, for her to desire the only something he has.

"Hahaha, how mean, is this a way for someone to ask for something?"

She grit her teeth, and glare at him. For someone like her, it's quite intimidating.

"Can I please have it? I'll do whatever you want..."

"Kahahahaha!!!"

Hearing what she said, Nice burst out laughing.

Although her voice and words were quite sweet, her face and eyes portray the opposite.  

"Ah, I just thought of a good idea, how about this. You say that again while doing a dogeza."

"..."

It seemed like he has quite angered her severely. Her beautiful face is almost twisted with anger. 

Seeing as she didn't say anything, Nice spoke for her.

"Like hell I would do that, you shitty asshole. It's all over your face."

He said in a light tone. But the sudden switch made her quite uncomfortable.

"Don't forget who has the initiative," He said as he pulls out his phone. Type something in quickly and showed it to her. "This is class A group chat, and it's ready to be sent. Although it won't gain me anything, in fact, it might hurt a bit, but..."

He got off my shoulder and walked in front of her. He grabbed her hair and make her look him in the eye. 

"It might be a good lesson for you, don't defy me, or I'll get mad."

There is definite fear in her eyes and expression. He let go and walked back to me. Please his head on my shoulder once again.

Fear still clearly visible, without a doubt he will start pressuring her soon.

"So? What are you waiting for? Or... do you want to become an enemy of me?"

She bit her lips and start kneeling, then she bows her head, down to the floor. With her hand next to her head. "Can...Can I please h...have it? I'll do...do... what...ever y...you want..."

She said trembly, without a doubt fear, hatred, and humiliation are burning in her. She would break soon, with one last push.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~!!!!" Nice let out a short yet loud laugh.

"I will give you it if you do something for me."

He said while giving me a silent nudge with his elbow. Because immediately, she lunged at him. After all, doing something so humiliating, and then being told it was all for his entertainment, would be quite harsh even for someone like Kushida.

Punching, biting, elbowing, she tried whatever she could to let out those overwhelming emotions. But he didn't stop her, and that nudge stopped me from doing anything. 

"Waaaah...!!!! You bastard, fucking piece of shit, you are the worst person to ever exist, even calling you disgusting would be an insult to bug!!!"

After a while, she stopped, catching her breath. 

"..."

Then continued, it went on for about 10 minutes, stopping 3 times to catch her breath. 

"Are you done?" He said gently while stroking her hair. 

After opening her eyes, she saw the state they were in, her tears stained his uniform, and it was quite battered. Even more, their position was quite flirtatious. She was on lying on top of him, their clothes wrinkled. Plus, with all the exercise, her face was very red. From a certain standpoint, they looked like they just had sex. She spent all her energy flushing out her emotion, so she couldn't move. 

"I am sorry, was that too much?" He said as gently as possible.

She only pouted as a response.

"How about this, if you do what I asked of you well, I can throw in something extra..."

Finally, she caught her breath, and her expression slowly reformed into that cold face again. But the way she looked nice has a little something in it. But, I can't tell what it is just yet.

"You haven't...told me, what you want...me to do."

She said coldly, but there was tiredness in the voice. 

"When the time comes, I will tell you..." He said as he gets up and tucks her in my bed. "Here, have a good rest, you would need it." 

Before he left, he pecked her on the cheeks. She quickly wiped it off and make a face of disgust. But, when I followed Nice out, out of the corner of my eyes, she covered her head with my blanket. 

...

"Ouch~ Dab it lighter, Kiyo-tan." Right now, I am rubbing some medicine on him, if we leave it alone, it would get in the way in the future.

"..." I didn't say anything, it was just his antics, taking a bullet to the stomach and still being able to talk will be not be affected by bruises.

"Hey, I said lighter, didn't I?"

...

"Well, that would be it, it should heal within a day for so..."

I said, pulling down his shirt and cleaning up the medicine.

He jumps out of bed and ran for the door, "Well thanks Kiyo-tan, love you, see you later..."

Love you too....

But it didn't leave my mouth.

...

Nice's POV

Students are still admiring the beauty of this cruise after all I doubt more than 10% of the first graders have ever been on a ship. 

I walked to a room, pulled out a card, and swiped to get in.

"I'm back..."

"Ara~ Welcome back~"

"Geh, why are you on the floor??"

On the floor was a small girl sitting in the W position, her clutches just out of reaching distance.

"I was trying to go to the bathroom, but I slipped, I was tried getting up but it was quite difficult so I waited until you came back."

I quickly princess carried her to the bathroom, and position her before leaving and waiting outside. Once I heard that she was done I carried her back to the comfy bed.

"I could walk if I have my cane, you know, there was no need for you to carry me like this."

She half muttered, and I just pretend I didn't hear and tucked her in. I put my forehead on hers to check her temperature. It was still a little heated, plus her face is quite red. Not sure if it was from me or her fever.

"The fever is still there, I don't think you should go."

"I don't plan on going to, I would only hold to the class back."

I went to pick up her cane, putting them next to her bed, where she could grab it if she wants to go anywhere.

"Where is Masumi?? Isn't she suppose to take care of you?"

"I told her to enjoy herself, after all, this is a rare chance for most people."

She said, turning to her side facing me.

"Well...that reminds me, who's going to take care of you when we are at the island?"

"I should be able to walk around by that time...."

"Well, just in case I will tell the staff... right... you ate lunch yet?"

"Now you reminded me..."

She said as she tried to get up, but before she could I stopped her, she still has a fever so it is fine if I do such things for her.

"I will get it for you, so just rest for now."

She looked at me for a moment and laid back down, "Sorry to bother you, but if you can I would like some Nest Egg Beef Porridge."

I stood up and walked to the door, "One Nest Egg Beef Porridge coming right up."

...

Ding

A message was sent to my phone, it was from... Sae-chan...well that is to be expected. 

Oh? It's a recording... I put on my headphones and connected to my phone and start listening.

"Come in."

"I don't understand why you called me over."

"We'll talk inside."

"You might expect bad things when you're asked to come to the faculty room, but contrary to your expectations, it's a fine place. There aren't eyes all around in here. Many things are better said with some personal privacy."

Well, unless you purposely record something...

"So what did you want to talk to me about? I'm busy planning my summer vacation right now."

"That's funny. I thought you didn't have any friends?"

"No, no, I was exaggerating when I said that. I have at least a few friends."

"I've called you here today because I wanted to tell you my personal story."

"It's something I haven't talked to anyone about since I had become a homeroom teacher. It's silly, but please listen."

"Before that, should we have tea? You must be thirsty,"

"Don't tell this story to anyone else. If you can do that, please return to your seat."

"Okay."

"How do I appear to you as Class D's homeroom teacher?"

"Another abstract question, I see. Is it okay if I say I think you're beautiful?"

"Umm... Well, if you don't mind being compared to other teachers, I think you don't care at all about Class D's future, and that you're a cold teacher with no interest in her students. That's my answer."

"Am I wrong?"

"No, it's as you say. I won't deny it. However, the truth is different."

"I was once a student at this school. I was in Class D, just like you."

"I must say that's surprising. I would've thought you were more capable, Chabashira-sensei."

"Huh... Well, in my time, the class difference wasn't as extreme. You could say that we were in a four-way battle, not a three-way one. Up until we approached graduation in the third semester of our third year, the difference between A and D wasn't even 100 points. It was a close battle, where even one trivial mistake could knock you off balance."

"I'm guessing someone made a trivial mistake, right?"

"Yes. It happened rather unexpectedly. Class C went to hell because of my mistake. In the end, my goal of reaching Class A and my dreams were shattered."

Regrets can be shallow and deep, it would not matter the intensity of the original matter. A simple greeting to a friend might make you want to brawl your heart a few years later. But a rejection might seem like a big deal then, but you would think nothing of it a mere one year later. Yet, this regret for her isn't so simple. She really wants to recuperate the regret she felt. If there is demand there is supply. If it's demand and supply then it's trade. If it's trade then you can take advantage, I will take the absolute limit of your value...

"I'm not catching your drift. What does this have to do with me?"

"I feel that your presence will be vital to reach Class A."

"What am I supposed to say to that? You're joking, right?"

"A few days ago, a certain man contacted the school directly. He said 'expel Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.'"

Like hell he did, he would have contacted me first. Unless, of course, he doesn't want all his years of work to gone. But he should be soon maybe... in a few weeks. I will have to deal with that too.

"He said to expel me? Well, that's nonsense. I don't know who it was, but you ignored his request and won't have me expelled. Right?"

"Of course. We can't just expel someone on a third party's whim. As long as you are a student at this school, you are protected by the rules. However...if you cause any problems, that's a different story. Smoking, bullying, stealing, cheating... If you cause any scandal, expulsion is unavoidable."

"I'm sorry, but I don't intend to do anything."

"It has nothing to do with your intentions. If I determine that something seems like an issue, it will become reality."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Here's the deal, Ayanokouji. You are going to aim for Class A for me. I will follow up as extensively as I can in order to protect you. Don't you think that sounds like a good offer?"

"Can I go now? I won't listen to any more of this."

"That's too bad, Ayanokouji. You will be expelled, and once again, Class D won't reach Class A. Let me ask you once more. Will you aim for Class A? Or be expelled? You choose."

"He wouldn't let get expelled."

You are already on your last straw, Kiyo-tan

"Unfortunately, he allowed me to do this."

With a cost of course.

"..."

"If you don't believe me you can ask him later, but this is his original words, 'He would agree, if I stay out of this then he would agree. Plus, I haven't seen Kiyo-tan get serious in a long time.' Just from his words, I expect a lot from you."

"I remember when Horikita said you made her feel uncomfortable. I wonder if she felt like this. It's like entering someone's home with shoes on."

"Right."

"I surprised myself. I realize now that I still haven't given up on reaching Class A."

That's right, the more you want, the more I get. So please be as greedy as you want.

"I'd thought you would lead Class D voluntarily, but we don't have any time to waste. You have to decide here and now. Will you help me or not?"

"You'll probably regret trying to use me."

"Relax. My life is already full of regrets."

...

[Are you paying for the things you broke?]

[What are you talking about? What did I break?]

[We will talk about that next time. This is fine, right?]

[Good job]

...

As I bought my porridge to Arisu, a surprising guest appeared in front of me.

"Nice~, it's good to see you..."

"Honami-chan, and Honshinomiya-sensei, both of your hair is wet..."

"Well we went to the spa, it was amazing, they have these fancy equipment and these professionals. The school is so generous to let us stay here as a field trip!"

She said excitedly, well she is from an economically unstable family, it would be the first time for her."

"Well, I am glad you are having fun-"

"Wait, wait, Honami? Chan? When did you guys become so close?"

She interrupted with a surprised tone.

"Ahh about that..."

She doesn't know how to respond so, I guess I will take it from here. "We drank Fanta together."

"He~~ Does drinking Fanta brings people together? Like sake?"

Seeing as I didn't answer seriously, she didn't respond seriously either. Taking the hint that I wouldn't tell. I guess I have to warn her about that in the future.

"It's better than sake, I'll have you know."

"Ehh~~I guess I will try that with Sae-chan next time. Well, I won't bother you guys... you guys can go where ever you want, and do whatever you want~ I won't be watching~"

With that, she quickly left, but I can still see that she is peaking around the corner.

"Umm~~...."

I began to walk towards Arisu's room, and she began to follow me. 

"Leave it, she won't be able to hear us at this distance."

"Yes~ Well, are you doing well?"

"Yes, there have been interesting events going on, but I would like to ask you something."

She suddenly got nervous, "Y..yes? How can I help?"

"From the time I asked of you to implement interest, how much profit have you make?"

"..."

She didn't answer me directly, because she would have zero profit. 

"Zero, right? well, it's fine, if it's small amounts of point, then don't bother, but if it's a big fish, then call me, I will deal oversee the transaction."

"Yes~ What about Honshinomiya-sensei, she is going to ask me about our...relationship."

"Right, tell her I made the first move. You should know how to move afterward."

"Is it fine though? She would talk to you again."

"I have my own plan, also here is an advice for this trip: Go, as usual, don't make any sudden movements. I will reward you if you do so."

"I see, so something is going to happen, thank you, I will do as you say. After all, you are my boss."

She makes made a quite complicated smile, I didn't mind and said my goodbyes. Before taking Arisu's room card and swiping it.

"I am back~"

"Welcome back~"

She said gently. She was still in bed, resting, just like how I left her.

"I bought what you want, here. Please do be careful, it's still hot."

"Sorry for troubling you."

She tried to get up, and I helped her after putting her food on the counter next to her crane.

I opened the lid, a sudden mix of aroma filled the room. I took the spoon from the plastic bag and scooped some porridge for her.

"Huuu~~ Huuu~"

I blow gently before putting it next to her lips. 

She ate the spoonful with no hesitation.

Timeskip brought to you by Nice feeding Arisu

"Where are you going." Asked Katsuragi, hearing his voice, multiple classmates slow down their work and curiously looked at me and Katsuragi.

When we got on the beach, we got explained the rules of this special exam. As some of us expected, the school wouldn't be so kind to let us on a vacation.

Class A was the first one to move into the island, Katsuragi already has a spot in mind, and quickly assigned work to our classmates. Although Arisu did come on this trip, she was sick and had to stay in bed on board, even though the school advises her not to go. She already told her faction to listen to Karatsugi for now, it would be troublesome to have an internal battle during a special exam. I agree, but it's not the best move to simply tell them that. Humans are not quite isn't influenced by one sentence, no matter how powerful the person who spoke the sentence. 

"I will be looking around the island, might bring some useful information back. Of course when I come back."

"Shouldn't you also help out building tents or setting up camps? Don't think just because you are close to Sakayanagi, you can slack off." A student spoke up before Katsuragi can. 

Yahiko Totsuka was it? Average person, average ability. The only thing special is his loyalty to Katsuragi. Plus, Katsuragi sees him as a friend. If I want to get rid of him, then I have to borrow a blade to murder (Don't misunderstand, it's a Chinese idiom).

I only stayed silent and wait for Katsuragi to take care of him.

"Yahiko, it's fine, he is free to do whatever he wants. We have no right to stop him."

"But..."

He ignored Yahiko's complaint and turn to me, "Don't go out too late, it would be hard to find you in the dark."

I start walking away, "I will be fine, don't go find me if I don't come back."

...

Sate, sate, sate, where are they? 

"Hahahahaha~~!!!"

From a distance, I hear a laugh and some leaves rustling. From the height and source of the sound, he seems to be swinging tree from tree. I have heard this laugh a few times in my life, but it's quite unique to only this man. 

"Koenji-san, you seem to be doing well."

He stopped on the tree a few feet away from me, "Oya~ Nice-kun, I see you are as elegant as always."

"Why are you here?" I asked while looking around.

"Koenji, don't go so fast." From a distance, I heard Kiyo-tan's voice.

Seeing her and Sakura behind Kiyo-tan, I can already tell what happened.

"Koenji-san, don't get in my way ok?"

He then swung away leaving, "No problem, I have no intention of getting involved, this test has no interest to me."

If that's so then it's fine, if you were my enemy, you would be the most troublesome one. Against me alone, out of this school, you have the highest chance of defeating me. Even more than Kiyo-tan and Arisu, After all, we have met multiple times on the business battlefield no?

"We lost him... Nice, what are you doing here?"

"Nice..."

Ah, Sakura's face got redder, too easy to read, too easy to read.

"Just wandering around, by the way where is your camp?"

"That way about 125 meters."

"Hmm, mind if I stick around, I don't mind. How about you Sakura?"

"Eh? I don't mind at all... In fact I.. am happy..."

Even if you whisper the last part, I can still hear it you know...

And so I follow them back to where class D is temporarily resting. 

...

"Koenji got separated?"

We told Horikita what happened and that was her reaction.

"You should know that that person is not someone I can control"

"That is to be expected, but why are you here, Nice?"

She then turned to me, with that question, students from class D also noticed me.

"Ah, aren't you supposed to be Nice from class A? What are you doing here?"

Let see, Kiyo-tan, Horikita, Sakura, and Kushida would probably allow me. If I act cuter and add a bit of misery in there I should be able to... they don't know about that yet, I might be able to add an extra day of free food and water.

"Well, you see, I got kicked out. I was being a nuisance to them. But they are right, I can't even build a tent... I am so useless... I was... thinking maybe I... I would stay with you guys?"

By the end of my guilt session, tears are ready to spill at any moment. Guilt, but anger were both expressed perfectly on my face. 

Some... well most of the girls were moved, Kushida used this momentum, "It's fine if he stays with us. Right, Hirata?" Since she bought the lead, the boys and some girls are starting to sway."  But, as expected, "Don't be ridiculous, even if that is the case, you are still class A. We can not let you know the information of our class."

Horikita said abruptly, and for a moment, no one can refute her. After all, if I spoiled information, specifically, their leader, then their chance of getting to class A would be zero.

At this time, Kiyo-tan came up, "It's fine if he goes out of hearing distance when we decide who is the leader. Plus, it's no use if he knows our camp, after all, it could be found by other classes if they search for it. We also don't need to spend any point on him, he can survive off of fish and fruits."

"Ma~ It's ok if we spare some food for him, he can help out however he can."

Hirata said, seeing her classmates all allowed me to stay with them, she sighed.

"It's as if you guys are spoiling him..."

Everyone got up and started to leave, "Ike-kun found a designated spot near a water source, let's meet up with them there." Hirata informed, it looks like he already told the class, that was just to tell us, who was the last one to arrive at the resting place.

...

And so, we arrived at the place, and indeed there was a river running. It's quite clear, and there is even some small fish swimming down.

They began setting up tents, and campfires. 

"Ayanokouji-san, if you can please go collect some sticks for tonight's campfire? Ike and Yamauchi are fishing, they might bring some back. Plus, we need to boil the water before we drink it."

Hirata said to Kiyo-tan, and she returned a nod.

"Ah~ Don't go alone though, you might hurt yourself, or get lost. Find someone to help you."

And with that, he went back to his tent building.

She then walks towards Horikita, who was sitting next to me, and I. 

"Even though he is the class' central figure, he still has to rely on you. How useless..."

"How about you help him out, Lea- Horikita."

Kiyo-tan respond.

Oi~ You did that on purpose didn't you, even though I was away when they decide the leader. 

"There is nothing I can help with... If there was an enemy or goal, I might put some thought." With that, she stands up and went into the tent...

"But... Picking up sticks...."

Ahh, it's a good time to ask her... So I stood up and pat her on the shoulder.

"It's fine, I will come with you."

"Thanks.... I want two more people though."

Suddenly, I feel a hand around my shoulder, I look over to see Sudou smiling at me.

"Are you guys picking up a stick, let me help too."

Seeing his smile, I instantly knew he was up to something.

"Alright, the more people we have the better chance we don't get hurt."

I said and Sakura heard my voice, "Can I come too.... I...I don't have anything to do if you don't mind of course."

"It's fine, but please do be careful."

She nodded and we began going into the forest.

...

"So? Horikita is the leader?"

I purposely walked out of the other two's hearing range, before confronting Kiyo-tan.

"She is, she was chosen because she doesn't stand out but is quite responsible, a suggestion from Kushida."

"Hmm, thanks for the info..." I quickly looked from the right timing and kiss her cheeks, she looks shocked for a moment before turning to me. But I already turned away, "Think of it as a reward."

...

A while has passed, and all of us had an armful of wood sticks, and we were heading back to the camp. On the way, Sudou walked next to me, "I have something to ask of you..."

I looked at him, "What do you need?"

He looked hesitant before telling me what was on his mind.

"You are close to Ayanokouji right?"

A quick flash went through my brain, and I already knew where this is going, how troublesome, but gaining him as a friend might be worth it. Just his attitude needs" to be fixed.

"Well, I have known her since I was a small child. She is like a sister to me."

"Well, you see, there is this girl I like... And she is close to Ayanokouji..."

He said almost embarrassed, and I pretend to think for a moment, "Horikita?"

"Right, her, can you tell Ayanokouji to help me with her...?"

"I can try, but ultimately you have to talk to Kiyo-tan if you want her help."

"I will, I just need you to be there or something, it's quite awkward if I talk to her alone."

"That's fine, I will try..."

"Then I will be counting on you."

...

"Oya~~?"

There, we see Ibuki sitting next to a tree. With her face bruised, and her hand covered with dirt. Seeing us, coming closer, she glared at us, "Class B's Ibuki, right? Your face is bruised, why are you here? Should I call the teacher?"

"Leave me alone, I am fine."

She said in a harsh tone.

"That bruise, it must have hurt a lot..."

Sakura inputted, with a worried face.

I used my elbow to nudged Kiyo-tan, "Did something happen with your classmates?"

"..."

"We are class D, if you would like, you can come to our class' base camp."

Kiyo-tan said, then turning to Sudou, me, and Sakura for approval. Of course, only mine matter.

We all nodded but, "Are you saying? There is no way that would happen."

The person in question didn't want to leave. Well, the number one rule to convincing a person is to explain the benefits.

"Isn't bad? This isn't the campus, so it would be quite dangerous to stay here overnight. Plus, you have no food, nor water. Not to mention the fact you are alone. I doubt you want to resign so early. It's fine to stay awhile, no?"

She seemed to sway from my words, "I'm from class C, meaning I am your enemy."

She said harshly, but I just smiled and explained patiently, "I am from class A too, it's fine if you stay there for a while. But you probably do have to help out and go away then they renew the spot."

"..."

She didn't move, "Well, we can't just leave you. Since we are from the same school, we should naturally help each other. Plus, if we left you alone and something happen to you, we would live the rest of our life know we could've helped you. No?"

"..."

She wanted to move, but there was something holding her back. After all, no one really wants to sit in a hot, humid jungle. 

"It would be hard to sit in this hot muddy place, even under the shades, you can still feel the heat prickling your skin. It's hot right?"

I turned to face them for answers.

Kiyo-tan and Sudo just nodded, but Sukura stuttered, "I am fine... actually."

"How about this, I stay here with you. Sudou, sorry to trouble you but if you can, bring those sticks back to camp. You might have to run back multiple times for our portion of my sticks."

I said while putting my sticks down and sat next to Ibuki. Kiyo-tan and Sakura did the same.

Sudou pat his chest and said, "Leave it to me." Then began to run towards the base camp.

...

After two runs for Sudou, the sun is beginning to set and the sky was golden red. It was quite the scenery. Apparently, Sakura thinks so too, she held her hands up with bother her thumb and pointer extended. With her right palm facing outwards and left palm facing inwards. Making a rough rectangle. 

"If only I bought my camera to capture this beautiful scene...."

"We still have three weeks to enjoy ourselves at the ship, you can take some good pictures then."

Kiyo-tan comforted, and Sakura made a simple smile.

Ibuku ignored us as usual.

"Your smile right now fit the scenery very well too."

I said to Sakura and her face blushed red.

"Really? Thank... thank you."

She thanked shyly. 

...

The sky was dark blue, and the first jungle's night cold wind hit us. Sudou already got all the sticks back to camp. Sakura wanted to go back to the camp, but seeing I had no intention to leave, she willed herself to stay.

Ibuku and Sakura shivered. As if thinking of spending the night in this state, Ibuki stood up and yelled at us.

"You guys are really stupid. You aren't thinking logically, nor are you think about yourself and your class. I can't believe how big of an idiot you are. Seriously, I can't believe it."

Seeing Ibuki stood up, everyone else stood up, "It's fine, if I can help you, then I am willing to be an idiot."

I said with the most innocent smile I have.

Taken aback by my words, under the night light, her face flushed slightly red.

"Baka..."

Muttering that last word, she walked towards class D's camp.

...

The bonfire already started, and class D's student was enjoying their portion of food.

I walked towards Ibuki, who was sitting far away, probably don't want to cause any trouble.

"Here are some fruits and a bag with cold water. It's a bit late, but you should put it on your bruise."

I said while handing her the items I list off.

She looked hesitant at first, but a wave of hunger washed over her and she starts eating the fruit, carefully not to cause too much stress on the bruise.

...

I looked up to the night sky, it's quite beautiful. Stars like milky droplets splattered across the heavens.

It has been a while since he came out, this is definitely the first time. Let's hope it doesn't cause too much variance in my plan.

You walked and walked through the forest, turning left or right occasionally with the forest's map in your head.

At last, you see light, firelight. Someone was sitting on a rock next to the campfire. Seeing the shadow, you knew this was the right place and right person.

I relaxed my steps, doing so made my footstep bearable. The person snapped its towards me....

A/N: I added my story to webnovel, it's cleaner so if you want to follow me there then.... feel free to do so. I will read both websites' comments, so... there is that. Sorry for the delayed update, I know I suck, but I didn't feel like writing. There will be times like this though. Well, the next ss will be out soon. Have a nice summer.. and be safe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.2K 7
This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Classroom of the Elite: The Unfamiliar Fam...
92.8K 3K 22
Shiroi Kaslana is an extraordinary individual, capable of feats that surpass the abilities of any other prodigy. Possessing a stunning intellect from...
49.6K 1.7K 28
Advanced Nurturing High School or simply called ANHS is a Japanese institution funded by the government and is a top class institution as many studen...
8.4K 401 13
𝐼𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒... M/n L/n was no one special, he kept his grades in average, he had a average teenage life. He has hi...