My Delusion 《Completed ✔)

By TanishaPayal

***NOT EDITED*** I was walking down the stairs hurriedly, suddenly my legs slip and I fell through the stairs... More

Chapter 1 《WHO AM I ?》
Chapter 2 《AMNESIA !!!😳😧》
Chapter 3 《WHY SEPARATE ROOMS?》
Chapter 4《CHILDHOOD MEMORY 》
Chapter 5 《PLAYFUL FINN😊》
Chapter 6《AM I A WHORE?》
Chapter 7《I CAN'T TELL HER TRUTH 》
Chapter 8 《IN HIS ARMS》
Chapter 9《AWFUL DREAM 》
Chapter 10 《SLUTTY FRIENDS 》
Chapter 11 《 NEVER LET HER GO》
Chapter 12《JEALOUS 》
Chapter 13《My best moment 》
Chapter 14 《KISSED WHILE SLEEPING 》
Chapter 15《BETRAYAL 😓》
Chapter 16《 HELPLESS AROUND HER》
Chapter 17《Best husband in universe》
Chapter 18 《Cooking for him》
Chapter 19《SHE LOVES ME❤》
Chapter 20《Stay with me always 🥰》
Chapter 21《DIVORCE😳》
Chapter 22《 He can't betray me 》
Chapter 23 《Asshole Jack》
Chapter 24《SHATTERED 😔》
Chapter 25《Author's POV》
Chapter 26《I miss her💔》
Chapter 27《I can't cheat on her》
Chapter 28《Jackass》
Chapter 29《Called him》
Chapter 30《Rossie kidnapped 》
Chapter 31《Refused to come back》
Chapter 32《 Lost control 》
Chapter 33《Escape》
Chapter 34《I lost》
Chapter 35《Is he my Finn?》
Chapter 36 《HE BROKE ME 》
Chapter 37《ROSSIE'S PAST》
Chapter 38
Chapter 39《Is he fake?》
Chapter 40《I lost myself in him》
Chapter 41《Can't resist him...》
Chapter 42《I am the sinner》
Chapter 44《Meeting went wrong》
Chapter 45 《New feeling》
Chapter 46《Luckiest woman》
Chapter 47《Vacation》
Chapter 48《Together Forever (epilogue)》
Chapter 49《love conquered》

Chapter 43《New life together 》

190 33 24
By TanishaPayal

Finn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what to think.
I feel nothing.
I don't know how to process what Rosssie told me.
She had got her memory back and I was unaware of that.
All this time she remembered everything but she acted as though she didn't.

And now she told me the reason for making my life miserable. She told me what I wanted to know for long. And trust me I had never thought in my wildest dreams . I couldn't even imagine that she punished me for years just because of that.

How could she even think that I could do something like that to her!!
The one whom I wanted to save from the whole world. The one who is my world, without whom it is difficult for me to even take a single breathe in , she thought that I hired someone to sexually assaulted her.
I would die before doing that .
I myself didn't ever touch her without her permission . And she thought that I would......

How could she .
Well that makes me a pathetic person.
I couldn't earn her trust .
It was my failure.
But atleast she should have shown a little bit , even a tiny bit on trust on me.

Right now she is holding my face in her hands and begging for my forgiveness.
Tears are continuously rolling down her eyes.

The only thing that kept repeating in my mind was , she accused me for hiring someone for sexually assaulting her.

And I don't know whether I was angry at myself that I didn't told her about this at the time of our wedding or I was mad at her that why didn't she asked me once.

She just decided to do all that to me . Not only to me but to herself as well. She tried to fit in where she doesn't belonged which eventually destroyed our lives.
I don't know what to do.

This is the game played by destiny. Destiny turned our lives upside down . I can't even blame this on her.
She was also in such a pathetic condition at that time. But atleast she should have confronted me.
Atleast once.

She suddenly got up when I kept quite and was about to leave the room when I hold her hand and stopped her.

I had mixed feelings.
There was also a kind of relief in my mind that we can be together now. That maybe this disaster would not lessen my love for her. Maybe she would love me like I do. Maybe we could have a future with her.
But how , reminiscence of all the worse incidents are continuously coming in my mind. And I am repeatedly trying to brush them off.

I looked at her. Her eyes were sore by crying. And she was still crying.
I can't see her crying like this .
I was telling myself that it was not her mistake . That she was just trapped in the game of destiny . But I don't know why my mind was not agreeing to that.

To brush those negative thoughts away, I hold her face in my hands and landed my lips on her .

This is all I wanted at this point of time. I wanted to touch her, to feel her, to claim her .
She was mine and I wanted to assure her that I am for her, moreover I wanted to assure myself that she is mine.

She kissed me back.
I tasted her soft lips and wandered all her mouth.
I wanted to forgive her. To forget all that happend in past , but it is really hard to do than say. Suddenly a kind of guilt or we can say anger popped up in my mind that I parted from her and absquatulated from the room, leaving her alone.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Right now I was driving in my car. I don't know where I am going I just kept driving. I needed sometime to process everything.

I didn't want to lose her but I can't live with her with the guilt that she ruined her life because of me and mine too.
I was more angry on myself that I couldn't even earn a little bit of her trust.
I should have told her about the Jacob's case. I should have comforted her at that time.
I don't know what to do.

After driving aimlessly for two suddenly I remembered that I left Rossie alone in there , she would be hungry .
She just came back from hospital and she should not take much stress. I shouldn't have left her like that.

What if she assume that I rejected her and do something stupid.

I quickly drove back home.

Within half an hour I was at my home. I headed towards her room and called her name but she was not there.

I checked in kitchen, hall, my room but she was no where. Then I again entered her room again to check in bathroom, when I heard sobbing sound from there.

I knocked the door and called her name," Rossie are you there? Tell me, I am worried for you. Rossie, come out ."

I heard nothing but her sobs.
I again told her to come out but she was quite.

I last time warmed her ," Rossie either you come out or I am leaving , then you would never see my face again. "

I am sure she would come out after hearing this .

Ahe quickly opened the door and came out . I peeped inside the bathroom there was blade in her hand.
There was no blood but she looked so numbed, lifeless. She walked towards me and I got panicked as hell.

I threw the blade away from her hand and examined her hand carefully," Are u stupid ? What were you up to huh??? Were trying to commit suicide??"
I said while caressing her cheeks.

She replied through her sobs," I-I am pathetic person. I destroyed your life , I ruined everything, I don't deserve to live . I don't deserve to live ." And she cried her heart out .

I wrapped her in my embrace ,"Rossie , it was not your fault , the situation at that time were complicated . Don't blame yourself. You are the light of my life . You give me reason to live and you wanted to end you life. Don't you even think of me , how would I be able to live after that ? " I said caressing her back .

She raised her head up , locked her emerald eyes with mine and said ,"Why are you so good to me ? Why do you love me so much ? I don't deserve you love . I am useless person."

I kissed her forehead and said caressing her face ," You are my life not a useless person. I live for you Rossie . You fill life in me . You make me alive . Let's forget all that happened in past. I want a new and fresh life with you. Just you and me."

She nuzzled closer to me burying her head in my chest and I wrapped my hands around her.

She said, " Thank you so much Finn for giving me one more chance. I promise you not to mess up this time . I love you."

I kissed her head and caressed her back.

Now I can fully say that my world was actually in my hands without any fear. Now I don't fear that she would leave me. Because she love me .
Now everything will be fine .
We will start a new life together.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hey guys this is not a long chapter I hope u would like it

Don't forget to vote and comment....

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

Love u all...❤❤❤❤❤

Stay safe 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404 138 32
"What's happening?... This wasn't suppose to happen." I asked myself "Saya you have to run. Get as far as you can from here!" Lucas spoke as he held...
414 52 9
"Let's fall in love for the night and forget in the morning" - FINNEAS her coronavirus test just came out negative and in this word of maddess she de...
1.2K 161 20
I'm his personal toy. He comes down the stairs wearing only a pigs head. He laughs at me while tears roll down my face. He snorts and says a sentence...
1.7K 160 41
READY TO READ <3 "...It was as if a spirit had taken control of my body. I was lifted into the air, my arms widespread, my head automatically tilt...