Tainting The Void Canvas

By kefimysa

What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come... More

Character Aesthetic
00. ●Prologue●
1.● A Fading Love●
2. ●Neighbors and Friends●
3. ●Growing Friendship●
4. ●Hiraeth●
5. ●The 11.11 Wishes●
6. ●A Perfect Dance●
7. ●Scars of Past●
8. ●Embrace of Love●
9. ●Selcouth●
10.●Mizpah●
11. ●Petrichor●
12. ●Amore●
13. ●Felecity●
14. ●A Walk To Remember●
16. ●Moira●
17. ●Breezes●
18.●Grieving hearts●
19. ●Dawn●
20. ●A life without love●
21. ●Bleeding Hearts●
22. ●Bedgasm●
23.●Aeonian●

15. ●Bonheur●

366 37 66
By kefimysa

Happiness.
Happiness in the air.

Slow breezes giggling as they play with the little drizzles. Autumn leaf of October, slow pace around them. As they lay beside one another grazing those stars shimmering in happiness, both smiles, as certain feelings engulf them both.
One found love.
Another found Home.
Both found happiness, in each other.

Moiety a year and it's flawless bliss, for both. This time promises are kept, a feeling that never for once left Amaya's mind. Her nuptials day is still surreal for her. Ahad Ahmed Khan, her ex-husband, her Lover, her nightmare, someone whom she left years ago, eons ago.
But grief stayed, so did their love.
Snubbing all these things, he came to her wedding, he walked her down the lane.

Love finds another meaning that day. Love means letting go.
Love means putting else's happiness before our own.
He did that.
Ahad did that for his Maya.

Love smiles in the background. Pain laughed behind the clouds. Happiness found their way through the woods, towards them. That day still takes a recap in front of her eyes, so many times she thought it to be a dream, a beautiful dream, an illusion, like a mirage in a deadly desert on a summer afternoon, perhaps no. It wasn't. It is rather a precious reality, like petrichor that stays after every thundering stormy night.

Zain Amir is just like the morning after such a starry stormy night. He is the hope that comes with petrichor and sunrays.

As Amaya smiles leaning towards him, he tightens his hold around her bare waist. As she exhales he inhales. She is his breath now.

Summer is gone in happiness and monsoon in love this autumn is giving another hope. He is on top of cloud nine, Amaya Kareem is finally home, as a friend as his wife. Wife. A name, thousand of emotions, tons of unspoken words, but when there is happiness, they need none. And this time, Zain and Amaya found it.

Snuggling more in his chest, she bites him hard on the neck.

"Argh... Amu don't."

It will surely leave a mark, a mark she gave him, intentionally, or maybe not.

"Why so? Did you stop when I asked you to?"

"I did."

"When?"

"Last morning, when we are doing, you know kinds of stuff of baby-making process but then you are getting late for your flight and I was just.."

"I swear to Zain Amir you are the shameless idiot I have ever seen."

"Your shameless idiot my love"

"All these years were just a facade right, the whole act of being decent, isn't it"

"Well, its not my fault that I lose my control every time I see you. Afterall you are too beautiful and hot for me to.."

" Shut up Zain."
A throaty laugh left him, her favourite sound nowadays, she hides in his arms as redness taints her cheeks. Zain Amir is a shameless idiot, perhaps, her idiot.

"Amu?" He calls her, she just nodded.

"Do you want kids?" He asks her, finally, cautiously.
Silence fills the room. Chipping crickets can be heard, as the winds stop for a second, trees stilled for a moment, as she keeps mum for a while. A sad smile comes on his lips, he shouldn't have asked her this.

"Sorry, I know you need time, it's just, I thought"

"There is nothing you should be sorry about, I am your wife Zain"
A happy smile, again.

She knows he has the right to ask.
He knows she needs time.
They know each other well.

Rubbing her left arm, he leaves kisses here and there, coming to her wrist, he eyes hold a pain, the scar is still here, faded but prominent. Scar. A sign she was hurt. A sign she healed. And she wore her scars with confidence.

"I love you, Amaya"

Her hazel brown orbs heeds the trail of his amber ones. Scar. Her scars.

"Zain"
She calls him trying to get her paw out of his grip, neither he loosens it nor he peered at her.

"And I love your Scars too, Amaya"

He loves her, he loves her scars too.

The wind swings on anon urging the trees to meet them, love peeks through the clouds, and serenity finds its back.

"You are my abode, Zain"

With that she comes above him, chewing his lips hard, his palms sway liberally covering her bare blossoms waltzing with them.

"So are you"
Licking her collar bone, sucking that point, he chronicles her, his.

Zain's Amu.

Then she gently mumbles, and if not for their vicinity, he could have fumbled it,
"I want kids, Zain."

His flights' halt, for one trice he was assured, he misheard her. He dare not to spill a word. Her vulnerability is still not something he is used to, perhaps slowly they are progressing, like a plant takes time to grow, they are growing. She is opening up.

"Maybe one day, just not now." He smiles, and kiss her hard, tasting her saliva which is already mixed with his,

"One day maybe. But then also, what do you want to have? Mine is a daughter though, just like you."

"I want a daughter too, and I will name her."
He laughed, aren't they talking about not having kids now, but the perks of being best friends.

"You will, for sure"

"Why do you want a daughter though?"

"Daughters are vivid, they convey hope. And I want a daughter just like you."

"Of course without my sins, right?"

"I don't know about that. She will have her share of mistakes, and she will learn from those like you did from yours, I did from mine. And you didn't commit any sin, it was not your fault. Get it through your thick head madam."

"I want a girl because boys tend to pierce hearts and I don't heartbreaker in my family."

Happiness is there, but somewhere grief stays.

//Kehne ko toh yeh ek ghar h jaha teherne ka irada ek banjara v rakhta h

Aur tu wo kinara h jiske kadmo pe girne k liye lehre utha karti h//

...................................................................................................................................

Look whose back! Me. Haha. Well exams are right here but guess what hudafathima_12 she is my love, I can't say no to her. __Marium__ be happy.

So...... How's it? Please do let me know.

How are you guys doing?

Hopefully, you all are safe and so is your family.

My Instagram handle is @kefimysa. Do follow me there.

Take care of yourself and be happy.

Do vote, and comment. And read more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.3K 32
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...
1.5K 103 14
1st book of Raabata series~ "𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐛𝐭𝐚 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧." _____________________________ How that One encounter changed these...
4.5K 355 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...
3.7K 326 23
(*Don't judge a book by its cover or description read the book then judge it, and I'm sure you'll like it. ) "And someone has to fill this empty spac...