Cliché

By lauren_b05

Harry Potter has always hated Draco Malfoy, and all of Hogwarts knows that, but what happens when Harry start... More

chapter 1: Wecome Home
chapter 2: Stalker
chapter 3: Stuck Together
chapter 4: Klutz
chapter 5: 'The Game'
chapter 6: Just That Not Into You
chapter 7: Sweet Poetry
chapter 8: Mistake
chapter 9: Catch Me If I Fall
chapter 10: Rumor
chapter 11: F-Fuck
chapter 12: Broken Whispers
chapter 13: Vibrations
Chapter 14: Undecided
chapter 15: Perfect
chapter 16: Out
chapter 17: Aftermath
chapter 18: Constellations
chapter 19: Brilliant
chapter 20: The Cycle
chapter 21: Nearly
chapter 23: Phases
chapter 24: Charades
chapter 25: Softly
chapter 26: Brighter
Chapter 27: Quiet
Chapter 28: Promise Me
Chapter 29: Misinterpreted
Chapter 30: Goodbye
Chapter 31: Closure

chapter 22: Repeat After Pansy

286 12 0
By lauren_b05

Draco tagged along as the best friends chatted and headed back to Hogwarts. Yes, he was happy that Harry got to see his friends again, but he was not happy that this interfered with the surprises he had set up for his boy. Not that Harry was his boy per say.

"Ron owled us about you coming out." George said, slinging an arm over Harry's shoulder.

"And of course we have no problem with it." Fred informed, throwing his arm over the other side of the younger boy's shoulder.

"Really? That makes me feel a lot better."

"Of course." They both said.

Fred started "But what's up with-"

"Malfoy?" George finished.

The sixth year turned around to look at the Slytherin. He gave him a shy smile, "It pretty much explains itself."

"Did you fall of your broom or something? Did he knock you off of it? Did you hit your head?" The twins asked in unison.

"Actually it was the other way around." Harry admitted.

The redheads turned around and stared at the blonde with wide eyes, "Oh, so Harry finally did it?" Fred's jaw dropped.

"Did what?" Draco asked, attempting to keep the annoyance he was feeling out of his voice.

"Finally slipped you some Amortantia! He'd been planning it for awhile. Surprised he actually did it." George nodded.

"He was in a tizzy on if he was going to slip it to you or the Bloody Baron."

"Which one of you is older?" Harry asked, ignoring the poor joke and praying to end the conversation.

"Oh we'll never tell." The twins winked.

{}

"ROCKIN' AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE!" Seamus sung, dancing around the couch, "I DON'T KNOW THE REST OF THE WORDS!"

Draco watched, looking bemused, "He must be excited for Christmas?"

"Ernie got him drunk. Thought he'd get lucky." Ron answered, ducking as Finigan toppled over the couch. He turned to his older brothers, "Honestly, you couldn't tell me you were coming? Mum is going to kill you!"

"If we told you we were coming-"

"We'd ruin the surprise!"

Draco watched as the whole group bonded. Hermione and Harry laughing as the twins harassed Ron.

Seamus continued dancing and threw up in the fire. The flames licked his head and ended up burning a chunk of his hair off, "Damnit."

The Slytherin chuckled to himself for a moment. The joy in Harry's eyes warmed his heart, and he decided to go. As he reached the door, he heard someone call to him.

"Oi, Malfoy! Where do you think you're going? You're apart of this family too." Ron called, giving a half-smile, "So come, be a part of it."

{}

When the blonde awoke, he found himself cuddled on a leather couch, with a bundle in his arms. The bundle being Harry. Draco looked around and discovered himself in the Gryffindor Common Room. He continued to look around, slowly, as to not disturb the sleeping boy in his arms. Everything was serene and peaceful until SNAP!

SNAP!

SNAP!

CLICK!

Draco was blinded by a bright white light. As he regained his sight, the taller boy blinked.

There, in front of him was a boy. He was short and blonde, with freckles on his face as well as a happy smile, "Can you turn him around, Draco?"

"Creevy?!" Malfoy breathed, fear spreading through every vein he had, petrifying him.

A small picture slid out from the rustic camera in the Gryffindor's hand, and he showed it to Draco, "It turned out really well!"

How Harry remained sleeping through the conversation was beyond the Slytherin, but it didn't matter, "C-Colin you can't post that."

"Really? I think I will." The fifth year checked his nails.

"No. You can't."

"What will you give me?" Colin asked. His eyes widened, at an idea, "Give me a blow, and you can keep the photo."

"W-What?!"

"Fine, fine. Let me blow you."

Anger washed through the Malfoy, "As I said, you can't post it. You can't if both of your arms are broken and you're buried alive."

The taller boy snatched the photo, and the younger one shrieked and scampered off.

Harry began to stir, and opened his eyes. He blushed, realizing where he was... and who he was with, "Draco?"

"Morning, Harry." Draco chuckled, despite the incident that had happened five seconds before.

"What's in your hand?" The Potter asked.

Malfoy held out the photo, "Your horny little bugger took this."

If the two ever had to pay a compliment to Colin, it would have to be that he took extraordinary photos. The picture was only partially developed, but it showed Draco, holding Harry tightly, and stroking his hair. Although both boy's eyes were closed, a smile resided on each of their lips.

"It's beautiful. Wait...Why do you say horny?"

Draco shuddered, "He tried to use extortion. On me. The king of extortion."

"W-What was the deal?"

"He wanted one of us to suck the other off, in exchange for the picture."

"S-So w-what did you d-do?" Harry was nervous now. Draco wouldn't do that, would he?

"I threatened to lock him in a casket, and throw away the key."

"That's my Slytherin Prince." Harry murmured, contently.

"Alright, Princess." Draco whispered, making goosebumps form on the tanner boy's skin. He was hoping and praying Draco couldn't feel what that nickname had done to him.

The blonde's unluckiness spread to the Gryffindors when he chuckled, "Harry, Harry, Harry. What have you here?"

Harry whined, hiding his face in the crook on the Slytherin's neck, "Draco!"

"Mooooorning." Both Weasley twins chipped, making the two jump.

"Not to disturb anything here-" Fred grinned.

"But you two have classes." George finished, smirking.

"H-How long have you b-been there?!" Harry hissed.

Draco laughed, "Calm down, Potter."

"I am calm! You calm down!" Snapped the latter.

"Oh?"

"Of course he is." George murmured, sarcastically.

Fred snickered, "A little red, aren't we?"

"Got a little morning wood, Harry?" George sympathized.

"I thought you two graduated!" Harry scowled, his face beet red.

"Aw, leave 'em alone, Harry! Malfoy barely used a sentence and got you rock hard." Ron rolled his eyes.

"Incorrect. Looks just semi-hard." Dean Thomas re-informed, peeking under the quilt.

"What's happening down here?" Hermione yawned, walking down the stairs.

"Draco got Harry hard." George murmured.

"But that's only because Harry's easy." Ron corrected, attempting to protect his best friend's reputation.

"I love your friends." Draco whispered into Harry's ear as the squad bickered about wether or not Harry could be considered somewhat slutty.

"Shove off." Potter blushed.

"Shit. Friends." The blonde mentally slapped himself. Blaise, and Pansy.

"Looks, I've got to go."

{}

When Draco got back to his Dormitory he found Blaise sitting in his chair, in the middle of their dorm. He looked like a ghoul. He had bags under his already droopy eyes, and his hair was messy. His clothes were wrinkled from him sleeping in them, and he looked slightly deceased.

"B-Blaise?" Malfoy whispered, somewhat fearfully.

Zabini blinked, rubbing his eyes, "I waited up... for you..." He yawned, and dived into his bed, "I'm... mm... going to... kill you... after this short.... break..."

What a gem, that Blaise.

Pansy wasn't so forgiving. She made Draco sit down and tell her everything in detail. He tried to ignore the fact that he was most definitely missing his classes.

"So all of that, and you haven't even kissed him yet?!"

"Pans, I take things slow."

"Do you even want to kiss him?" She pestered, crossing her arms in discontentment.

"Of course I do, but I don't want to scare him off."

"He bloody wanks to you, I think he'd appreciate a peck."

"Who told you that?" The blonde turned scarlet.

"Draco, you dumb fuck! The headlines read 'Potter accused of wanking to some mysterious bird!' The person isn't a bird, it's a bloke!' 'Potter reveals himself as gay!' 'Potter has been spending abnormal amounts of time with his former enemy, and now friend. Is it more than just a friend? Is his new relationship with Draco Malfoy just an excuse for angry sex? Find out tonight at the season's premiere of the celebrities tell all!'" Pansy scowled, "Draco, it's obviously you that his heart is throbbing for. As well as his cock."

The blonde felt his shoulders slouch. Maybe Harry wasn't the daft one. Maybe it was Draco. Why didn't he see it before?

"Now, are you going to go out there and kiss your man?"

"No."

"It was a powerful moment and you bloody deny me of that pleasure?!"

"I'm going to go out there and ask him to be my boyfriend."

"Officially? As in "Hey, Hogwarts I'm dating a male?""

The blonde nodded.

"That means that... your parents will find out."

"I'm aware. I'm tired of hiding my true colors."

"It's not like your colors are rainbow. Even though you're gay, your designated color remains black." Pansy stated.

"Right you are."

"Repeat after me; I like cock!"

There was no point in fighting Pansy on anything, so Draco repeated after her without question, "I like cock!"

"I like Harry's ass!"

"I like fucking Harry!"

"I love holding Harry's hand and holding him close to me. I love watching his facial expressions and hearing his laugh." Draco's lips parted in realization, "Damnit, Pans... I love Harry."

Parkinson blinked, "That's all fine and dandy but let's get to the point "I like fucking Harry!"" She blinked, eyes widening, "YOU LOVE HIM?!"

"Yeah. I bloody love that boy."

"Go tell him, you bloody idiot! Tell him you love him, ask him to be official, and fuck the shit out of him!"

"You know what? I will!"

{}

Harry was outside the entrance to the Great Hall, and waiting for Draco. He had received a letter earlier that day saying,

"Dear Harry,

Please meet me by the Great Hall, for dinner. I have some important news.

Draco."

Of course, Harry had happily obliged. But the blonde was nowhere to be seen. Potter had considered that maybe... maybe Draco had stood him up.

When all hope had been diminished, Harry felt a cold hand wrap around his mouth, and hold him close. Harry relaxed, until he noticed the skin tone of the hand. It wasn't the fair, flawless skin he was used to. It was darker.

The raven-haired boy let out a muffled shriek against the stranger's grasp, as he tried to escape this person's clutches. He finally managed to escape, and ran down the corridor.

"You can run, but you can't hide!" A familiar voice echoed down the corridors, making the Gryffindor's heart pound incessantly.

He considered screaming. Surely that would get a passerby's attention. But as hard as he tried to call for help, no sound came out.

As he began to turn around, he found himself in the clutches of his attacker.

"Hush, Harry." A voice spoke, full of calmness among the calamity.

The raven-haired boy was appearated somewhere dark and grim, and whipped around. It was at this time that he managed to catch a glimpse of who it was, "Y-You?!"

_Please Vote_

Just a chapter-ly reminder:

You are loved.

You are valid.

You are worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 74.5K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...
167K 4.4K 37
Draco Malfoy has been cursed to die in a year. The only way to break the bloody curse is for his school enemy (and long time crush) Harry Potter, to...
113K 4K 20
After the war, students who didn't get to complete seventh year are invited back. How is Harry going to be treated now he is the saviour of the wizar...
2.5M 86.7K 59
Harry decides to prank Draco after a game of Quidditch. Desiring for Draco to go mad, he waits for him in an empty classroom. However, as soon as he...