New Lantia

By Dude2a113

Set about maybe 4 years after The Tribe, Luko, Paula and Beatrix all found themselves on a mysterious island... More

A few years later
Arrival
Alco Voyage
Luko spies on Alco Voyage
Luko explains
Paleoindian and Skull Islander facts and hunts
Prairie Hunt
Rody tries to kidnap the kids
Luko and co tries to discuss this
Pin and Big Tigeress
Raptor tiger cats
Group behaviors
Feral cattle of New Lantia
New Lantia Biomes
Feral sheep of New Lantia
Feral goats of New Lantia
Feral Pigs of New Lantia
Final Battle
De-extinct wolves of New Lantia
Introduce deer of New Lantia
Introduced bovid species of New Lantia.
Introduce boars of New Lantia

New home and babies

35 4 35
By Dude2a113

In which Luko, Beatrix and Paula were all able to get out of here. But sadly, the rest of the tribe were captured by police and were sent to shelters for good. The trio were somehow lucky and have the Ferals with them. They were all on a boat and all headed towards South America and around towards off the coast of Peru. They were then met by flock and headed for a large island continent as large as South America! The boat ran a ground.

Paula: I think we reached land.

Beatrix: I know right?

Luko: Let's go.

All of the animals of the boat manage to get off and ran off into the jungle. Much to the trio's confusion as they exited the vessel and onto the ground. They then ventured into the jungle. They then came across giant snails called Spiked Snails: descendants of Giant African land snails that were introduce to South America and possibly rafted here. These were as large as small dogs!

Luko: I am guessing that this island continent will be a suitable place for us and to have the babies.

Beatrix: We agree.

They then proceed into the jungle and towards a new home. They were able to find an empty cave for them to live in as their home. In a matter of time in the month of January, Beatrix and Paula gave birth to 3 babies: Paula give birth to a boy, as Beatrix gives birth to twins! This was a new beginning for Luko as he is now a father!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
872K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...