Falling In Love With My Kidna...

By prettybutbroken_

After Kayla's mom passes she has no choice but to go stay with her dad who later gets her into some trouble b... More

Introduction
I'm Hungry
You Better Have My Money .. Or Else
Kidnapped
Failed Escape
A Day Out
Family Tree
Who Is Jaylon ?
I'm Staying
The Lie
Baby Making
Baby or Babies ?
Dead or Alive ?
Bye Bye Daddies
Free
Jayla & Kayden

Caught In The Act

9.8K 197 37
By prettybutbroken_

Prince and - Well Jaylon and I had been with each other for two weeks now . We became attached so fast . Everyday there was something new we found out about each other . We had been dodging his parents a lot lately . They started coming around more so we stayed out the house as much as we could . When they called him he just told him he was busy . On this particular day we decided to go to the aquarium . We loved animals . Jaylon always would joked that we would be a happy family with hell of dogs , small and big .  I wanted us to match because I was clingy like that . We went to the mall and it was cold so I picked us matching sweatsuits . They were like a lime green color .

After this we went home , got ready and put on our clothes . At the aquarium we were having a great time . I was looking at the baby penguins when Jaylon grabs me and says turn around . Anything Jaylon said I listened while we were in public because I knew what he was in and what he does and I knew he was just trying to keep me safe . Before I could ask he told me . Jaylon's brother was also at the aquarium with his youngest son . Jaylon knew he'd notice us and see me with him and would tell their parents . As were leaving the food court inside the aquarium we turn around and he's standing right there . I only knew who he was because as soon as he seen us Jaylon pushed me behind him .

Jaylon : What you want Dee

Meet Dee

Dee : Nigga I don't want shit I just came to see how y'all was doing
Jaylon : Who is y'all
Dee : Nigga your girl not invisible & you tryna hide her not gon work you know that
Jaylon : It's gone work cause you gon keep your mouth shut
Dee : And why would I do that ? * laughs * you know I can't wait to tell mama
Jaylon : Your son over there eating off the floor mind the business that pays you boy
Dee : Nigga fuck you
Jaylon : Yeah you heard me though

Jaylon turns back to me and says " lets leave " . I was ready to go anyways . I had ate and his brother Dee was a real pain in the ass . He gave me he was immature vibes . Many people I would've been nice too when I meet them but him ? He's the kind you just have to go there with and he thinks everything's funny . Later that day Jaylon and I were sleep when we heard someone open the door . Jaylon jumped up and told me to hide in this room in the guest room . He grabbed his gun and headed downstairs . When he got down there I was guessing nothing happened because I didn't hear any gunshots .

- Jaylon's Point of View -
When I heard someone open my door while I was sleep with Kayla , I only knew that this could go very bad and that I had to keep her safe . I told Kayla to go hide in this secret room I had inside my guest room . I grabbed my gun and creeped downstairs . When I seen who was downstairs my heart dropped . I didn't need a gun , I need it a good lie . The person that was downstairs was my mom and dad . I knew the only reason they'd come over and actually come in theirselves this time is because Dee talked . I was never a good sneak as a kid and nothing changed now . When I tried to creep up the stairs all I heard was my mom drag out my street name .

Mom : Prinnnnnncccceeeeee
Me : Mama how'd you get in
Mom : Well is your mother not welcomed in your house
Me : Your welcomed when I welcome you . Not when you just walk in . This isn't home anymore .
Mom : I walked in for a reason son , can we talk ?
Dad : Nawl we gon talk and we gon make it short
Dad : You dating that kidnapped girl ?
Me : I'm not dating her
Dad : No son let me ask you this then
Dad : Why did you kidnap this girl but never showed her too me
Me : It slipped my mind
Dad : Oh alot has slipped lately
Me : Dad what do you want
Dad : Boy don't act stupid
Dad : You know everytime you get a female you bring her to me
Me : Well maybe I don't you to sell this one
Dad : *walks up to me* Boy that's not your choice don't start smelling yourself
Mom : HEY ! Son come talk to me in private
Me : Yes mom ?
Mom : You like this girl don't it ?
Mom : Don't lie son I know you .
Mom : You would've been showed that girl to your father now talk to me .
Me : I like the girl , I didn't even hit her . I couldn't . I know Dad thinks I can't love a woman if she isn't like you but no offense mom I can't find another woman like you . Your too perfect .
Me : I don't want a woman like you I just want her
Mom : *excitingly* Oh son your in love where is she ? I want a granddaughter and a grandson . She can come over , we ca -
Me : MOM . Listen , we can't do anything if dad sees her . She's really pretty and she's special .
Me : She's gentle and sweet .
Me : She hasn't even had sex yet because she can't trust anybody or somebodies always did her wrong .
Me : She's just like me . I just want to show her different .
Mom : Son i'll help y -

* KAYLA SCREAMS LOUDLY *

I run upstairs because all of a sudden I hear a scream . Nobodies up there but Kayla and my dad wasn't standing in the living room anymore . I grab my gun and run up the stairs . My dad meets me at the stairs while he has Kayla by her arm . Kayla was holding her eye and crying , I could tell he hit her . I wanted to shoot him then and there . I promised Kayla I wouldn't let them hurt her . She meant everything to me and he hit her like she was nothing .

Dad : Boy do you know how much I could've made off this girl
Me : The fuck is wrong with you you hit her ?
Dad : Oh yeah she put up a fight
Me & Mom : LET HER GO
Dad : Babe look at this girl she could've made us millions
Dad : She's coming with us
Me & Mom : No she's not
Dad : Both y'all dummies move !

My Dad and I started fighting over Kayla . I still had my gun in my hand . He was dragging Kayla down the stairs with me too . I couldn't fight him he was too big . Kayla was just screaming my name . She was screaming for my help . I'd never seen her so scared . Not even when she was kidnapped . My mom just stood there trying to talk to him but he wasn't listening . That's when I hit my dad in the back of the head with the gun . He fell to the ground . I checked his pulse and he was still alive . I knew after this we wouldn't be close the same . My mom told me to run and leave . I picked up Kayla and ran to the car . My mom said she would deal with it . I knew I had to go far . While i'm driving I get a call . It was Kayla's dad . He had the money . I hung up the phone . I didn't want to tell Kayla cause I was scared she'd want to leave . I had too much on my mind at the moment . My next step had to be something smart , something so smart that I could have the girl and stay alive .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 996 43
โœจIt's complicatedโœจ ....read to know what's gon happen Follow me for updates
223K 4.6K 24
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! ๐Ÿ”ž ( or be mature )
2.4K 465 19
(short story) Kayla is a 16 year old Junior in highschool . She has had many many failed relationships. Her father is a huge drug lord in New York...