Broken Sky

By anya_jayvyn

"It's you and me. Together," he says. "Us against the world." ***** All my life, I've never trusted men. The... More

Warnings (Important. Please Read)
00| Prologue: The Girl in My Dreams
01| The Hell I Live in
02| Meeting You
03| The Boy With Dreams
04| The Shy Girl
05| Falling
06| Unexpected Encounter
07| You're Beautiful
08| Crave
09| A Night to Remember
10| The End of Me
11| Trace of Her
12| The Monster in Me
13| Turning Page
14| When We Meet Again
15| A New Friend
16| The Space Between Us
17| The Unshed Tears
18| Silent
19| The Haunting Past
20| Something About Her
21| A Surprise
22| Something Wicked
23| Danger
24| Another Darkness
25| Save Me
26| The Worst of Me
27| Always There
28| Feelings
29| Crushed Heart
30| Best Friends
31| Opened Wounds
32| Broken Eyes
33| All You Need to Know
34| Healed
35| New Us
36| Mission Impossible
37| Boyfriend
38| Together
40| Us Against the World
41| No Secrets
42| Morning Bliss
43| Trouble
44| Next to the Bad Boy
45| Where You Are
46| Promise Me
47| The Voice of a Stranger
48| Where It All Began
49| Meeting the Spencers
50| Reunion
51| Heartwarming
52| The Unspoken Words
53| Taken
54| Misery
55| The Deal
56| Dead End
57| The Letter
58| Reality
59| Wounded
60| Between Life and Death
61| Hold My Hand
62| With You
63| Epilogue: Under the Sky
Special Chapter
Author's Notes

39| One Again

117K 4.8K 1K
By anya_jayvyn

Warning:
Sexual content ahead.

***

My heart is racing inside my chest. I think that I just awakened a part of Jake that has been buried for years.

What happened during that night two years ago has left an imprint on him, has scarred him more than I could have ever imagined.

All this time, he has been thinking about how much it hurt me, and I can see how painful it is to him.

His eyes are still searching mine, trying to figure out whether I'm okay with what he said or not, asking for my consent.

I brush my fingers across his cheek and place a soft kiss on his lips. "There's nothing I'd rather do than be with you, Jake."

His eyes soften, and he suddenly lifts me in his arms, making me yelp as he carries me bridal style toward his room.

He lays me down on his bed, and I stare at him towering me. There's so much intensity in his eyes before he leans down to kiss me, and our lips meet again in a slow and passionate kiss.

When he pulls away, I swallow. I can't help but feel nervous. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and pecks my lips.

"Don't worry, Lais. I'm not going to repeat the same mistake. I'll make sure that there's only pleasure you're getting." His voice is soft but still sounds dangerous with how much passion and desire in it. It's crazy.

Slowly, he takes off the t-shirt that I'm wearing, exposing me in only my underwear. My bra and my panties.

And my worry keeps bothering me. Come on. He was drunk when he took my virginity two years ago, barely realizing what he was doing, but right now, he's fully aware of my existence.

And I can't help but feel weak from his intense gaze as he eyes my body like I'm some kind of a magical creature.

But then, a frown touches his lips as he looks closely at my upper left arm.

When I glance at it, I notice the bruise from Tuck's grip a few days ago. It's fading but not completely gone. He reaches out to touch it, and when his fingers graze it, I wince in slight pain.

"Lais--"

"It's nothing," I cut off. Concern crosses his expression, and I quickly add, "I can explain it later, Jake. But--" I pause, tears threatening to fill my eyes.

I don't want Tuck to ruin this moment.

"For now, just hold me," I whisper brokenly. Little do I know that it actually makes him worried even more.

Nevertheless, he kisses me again, and I close my eyes, enjoying his touch. His lips then move onto my chin and neck, and I can feel his tongue trailing on my skin as he moves further down to the area between my breasts, sending shivers down my spine.

My lips are shaking when he places multiple kisses on my right breast. He wraps my nipple in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue.

A moan of pleasure escapes from my lips, and I grab his hair while he massages my other breast with his big hand.

I feel something building up inside me, coming from my sensitive spot down there. The way his lips touch my skin is so delicate and soft.

He's right. There's only pure pleasure that I'm experiencing right now.

There's no skin of mine that's not claimed by his mouth from my neck down to my stomach, until he finally reaches the area below my belly button.

My emotions are all over the place because what he's giving me is like ecstasy but also torture. My heart thumps as he slowly slides down my panties, leaving me bare naked before his very eyes.

I brace myself to look at him, only to find him gazing at me with adoration. A small gasp leaves my mouth as he lifts one of my legs and open-mouthed kisses it, from the ankle down to my inner thigh.

I grip the bed sheets on my sides, shaking.

When he finally reaches the most intimate part of my body, he places a soft kiss on my clit, and I moan his name.

He positions himself better to devour me, his elbows on the bed, while he holds both of my thighs, spreading it to give his mouth better access.

He kisses me down there like it's the most precious thing in the world. I moan again as he shoves his tongue into my opening.

My grips on his bed sheet tighten, and I'm sure that my juice is all over his mouth now. Jake looks at me while he keeps pleasuring me, his eyes piercing but his mouth feels so delicate down there.

By the time he pulls away, I'm already panting. He takes off his clothes, giving me a goddamn view of his perfectly built body.

My face flushes as I look at his hard groin, causing me to immediately look away.

He walks beside the bed, opens a drawer on his nightstand and takes out a packet of condom, while I'm still stunned, watching as he puts it on.

After that, he towers me again on the bed, leans closer and gives me a passionate kiss on the lips. That's when his finger suddenly enters me, and I gasp, causing him to take that opportunity to shove his tongue back into my mouth.

Another finger enters my slick opening, stretching my walls while he continues french-kissing me. He pulls out his fingers before pushing them back in, over and over again.

"Jake," I stutter against his mouth as he fucks me with his fingers. When he pulls them out again, he cups my cheeks to kiss me deeper, and that's when I feel the first thrust.

I gasp, squeezing my eyes shut as he begins to fill me. My walls clench around him, and he stops.

When I look at him, my heart sinks.

He stares at me with broken eyes, tears filling them, and panic starts to build up inside me.

"Lais, I don't think that I--" he rasps, shaking, unable to finish his sentence. And my heart breaks as I see him like this.

"Baby, it's okay." I cup his face. A soft smile touches my lips to assure him that everything is fine. "It doesn't hurt anymore."

He stares at me for a while, and I nod.

"I'm alright. I want this. Please, Jake," I whisper before giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

He closes his eyes, and soon, he continues pushing into me, until his whole length is fully inside me. He begins to move slowly, steadily, until I find myself craving for more, addicted to the pleasure that he's giving me.

I wrap my arms around his back as he pounds into me, kissing me every time he reaches up to me.

Nothing has ever topped this kind of feeling before. He makes me feel so damn good.

His speed increases, and my stomach tightens as the climax is approaching. I know that I'm close to my orgasm.

It's so intense what we're doing -- I feel like I'm going to cum really hard.

Jake holds my shoulders, slightly lifting my upper body as his thrusts become faster. My moans echo in the room again.

"Jake--" I stutter. I can't even speak. Jake pounds into me like he can't get enough of my moans.

I grip his shoulders tightly, my nails sank into his skin.

"Come," he whispers, and I do, just when he groans, emptying inside me.

My whole body is shaking while my orgasm is taking over me. We both pant hard, and he finally slides out of me as we collapse onto the bed.

He pulls me closer to him and kisses my forehead. I close my eyes, hugging him back.

None of us utters a single word, still catching our breaths, until I finally break the silence. "That was amazing, Jake."

He tilts my chin up and kisses my lips. When he pulls away, I smile at him.

But then, he frowns, his eyes darting on the bruise on my upper arm again.

And I swallow, preparing for the question that he's going to ask.

"So how did you get this bruise?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
65.4K 2.4K 103
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...
16.5K 394 32
'Bad Boys Ain't Good But Good Boys Ain't No Fun.' "Don't look, but it's the king of being horny behind you." I automatically looked behind me, making...
959 24 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...